Survivor: Nexus {Over! Congrats Karass!)

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by MattP »

There's people I feel confident I can ID in like 5 posts at this point

Idk how I could have that not have an impact on my play, I ID some ppl before we have even moved past small talk based on tone

I don't think mods would know that bc I'm not like rl friends with them/dating them?

Should ppl be reporting this to mods when signing up for a game so they can keep it in mind with casting

Haha I just want to check out this rabbit hole, looks fun
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MattP »

Also some people are just laughably IDable (xof, me, hiplop, broseidon -- I don't think just to me?) ((Also I know part if it with me is the med school thing but I also lied about my background in LoL and still got IDd by legit everyone in the game))

I know it's not something that can be completely fixed but idk it just feels like if this is going to be more strictly dealt with in the future it's useful to talk about stuff like this. Obvi just because someone is generally distinct in tone doesn't mean they should be blacklisted. Should they lie about their tone, that sucks
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 80, BROseidon wrote:What about during early game small talk, where we all talk about what we do?
This. My games where I connected with people the most were the ones that I was just honest about my background and passion. Eon it was fine bc noone knew me in mish mash yet, but DBZ it was probably crossing some line because it's SO obvious that its me when I talk about med school. Idk, I guess I shouldnt talk about it at all if anonymity is important but its really hard to make up a background and seem genuine about it and connect with people about it. Or I just brush off questions about my personal life which is a shitty way to connect with people. It's that med school is 99% of my life because its all consuming, so Idk what to do without just degrading my social game.

Edit: btw to clarify, I will in the future not bring up med school because I get it, it does impact the game, but it's frustrating kween
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 79, D3f3nd3r wrote:I mean, Matty in the jury thread pretty much said "yay I love med school!"
Ya that was shitty of me in that context
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:17 am

Post by MattP »

Yeah you should change your name to that
SlappyKrust