Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2011, Desperado wrote:Dave is town for the same reason Alisae is.

we've been over this I believe - dave' push was a lot weaker than alisae's stuff, like a LOT weaker
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 474, Alisae wrote:I'll get to my thoughts about the last 11 pages later, I'm gonna go to bed actually pretty soon.
But yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here
VOTE: Desperado
Obvious Traitor
In post 487, Alisae wrote:
In post 485, Desperado wrote:
In post 474, Alisae wrote:I'll get to my thoughts about the last 11 pages later, I'm gonna go to bed actually pretty soon.
Obvious Traitor
So do you still think Antihuman is scum?
Ye.
In post 486, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 476, Realeo wrote:
Obvious Traitor
Desperado obv Traitor, maybe...

But Desperado + MariaR -> traitor... I don'k think so.

What are you talking about

What does MariaR have to do with it
In post 155, MariaR wrote:Oh no I'm found scum in 155 posts
...so scary
This. I basicly saw this and thought traitor. Yes it's probably mocking TB, but Traitors want to make it very obvious to their scumteam that they are the traitor. You seriously have no idea how obvious they will be just to show that they are the traitor.
In post 540, davesaz wrote:Just realized I've been reading but not posting.
In retrospect I think MariaR did indeed crumb traitor. Too late at night to dig further but I can vote at least.
The strength of the push is irrelevant.
In post 540, davesaz wrote:Just realized I've been reading but not posting.
In retrospect I think MariaR did indeed crumb traitor. Too late at night to dig further but I can vote at least.

This post does not come from scum.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Desperado »

Alisae brings it up, Dave is like "Ya, great catch!" and votes it. That's town through and through.
;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why do you think Dave had to have believed he was a traitor, rather than just making a bad push?

I like how you sneakily are trying to make yourself not look like dave's partner :) but I'll take a look at that too
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Desperado »

1) It makes a lot more sense for him and Ali to be town who think they found a scumslip
2) Other players reacted to them pushing me as traitor in ways that I consider more likely to be scum.
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 2004, Desperado wrote:I've just been consistently ignored since about the time regfan replaced in.
Maybe because you didn't sufficiently attempt to rebut Regfan argument. Please stop making yourself a victim.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Superhans »

I think that Davesaz is likely to be scum. His push on me feels forced. Think that his point on having nothing scummy in his ISO was really stupid and didn't like him suggesting to Dunnstral that he'd give him benefit of doubt rather than 'power lynching' him.

What even is power lynching btw, it's not in the wiki. I assume it means pushing someone into a lynch?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2031, Superhans wrote:What even is power lynching btw, it's not in the wiki. I assume it means pushing someone into a lynch?
Power lynch-ing

verb.
To push someone into a lynch with higher than normal effort.
see Desperado.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

BTW. I still don't understand why Desperado is scum.

If Desperado presents a not good enough case, that is a conclusive evidence why Desperado is a bad player. It doesn't have to be scum.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, if we are lynching Desperado for that, SuperHans potentially would be long gone.

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1544, Desperado wrote:I still think Kop is real but any cache I had in this game evaporated a while ago so w/e
Kop must have delighted yesterday when you made such a passionate attempt to convince us he was town.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Superhans »

Desperado is not a bad plauet. I'm sure of that much. Played with him before.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2035, Superhans wrote:
In post 1544, Desperado wrote:I still think Kop is real but any cache I had in this game evaporated a while ago so w/e
Kop must have delighted yesterday when you made such a passionate attempt to convince us he was town.
Since British people are poetic and poem are enemy of foreign speaker, your point is?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2036, Superhans wrote:Desperado is not a bad plauet. I'm sure of that much. Played with him before.
Welcome to mafiascum.net! Where consistency of quality is not guaranteed at all.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

I cannot solve daveaz frustation....

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 2037, Realeo wrote:
In post 2035, Superhans wrote:
Since British people are poetic and poem are enemy of foreign speaker, your point is?
I'm being sarky, I don't think Desperado did a very good job preventing Kops mislynch.

@desperado
D2 How sure exactly were u that Kop wasn't scum?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2037, Realeo wrote:Since British people are poetic and poem are enemy of foreign speaker, your point is?
His point was that I didn't defend Kop hard enough; he just ignored (oh no, playing the victim again!) the other posts where I did explain with clarity why I believed Kop was real when no one else offered even token resistance.

But no, I'm scummy because I'm trying to take too much credit. Great job, good effort.
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Superhans »

Link them m8 I must have missed them
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Desperado »

Like, both of my scumreads sheep the IC on a bad PR lynch and I'm supposed to sit here and pretend like I need to reevaluate or present a case? No.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2042, Superhans wrote:Link them m8 I must have missed them
seriously, bro?

seriously?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Desperado »

how many times do i need to quote the same fucking posts
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Superhans »

Would like to see ur posts resisting the Kop wagon.
On phone rn so difficult to search ur ISO.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Desperado »

did you just ignore the entire back and forth reg and I had on it?

i seriously doubt it
considering you probably pulled that 1544 quote from the string of posts in 2008 that you are now asking me to quote yet again
;)
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

Let me pull it for you.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

Why there have to be at least one scum

Spoiler: 1557
In post 1557, Desperado wrote:Not taking at least one of daytalk, recruitment, or the JOAT is just bizarre to me. You can do without the BP and the Role Cop if you aren't taking a lot of power, and I can understand either doing both recruitment and daytalk or neither, but the JOAT deals with every power role the town can potentially get and is extremely powerful.

I think Kop's claim makes sense, I understand why he chose SSBM over Gamma, and I also don't think claiming roleblocked on a living player is nearly as dangerous as you've been suggesting, especially with Gamma having already outed; that leaves only one role left (tracker) that could counterclaim Kop's roleblock. If anything, I think Kop as scum would understand that claiming a block on the dead is going to look suspicious and, already at L-1, it would be optimal to take the 1/7 chance that he claims to have blocked a tracker with a result by accident.

Why Kop is being consistent for roleblocking Kyouko

Spoiler: 1454
In post 1454, Desperado wrote:
In post 1397, Desperado wrote:@ Reg, the only part I don't agree with is that claiming to roleblock the dead is safe if he's scum.

It isn't weird at all that he isn't suspicious of Gamma's claim, and he voted Gamma because he believed AH to have been diverting pressure off of Gamma after replacing in, not because Gamma pushed AH.

@ Dunn: That would depend on how much power the scum took. You seem to be assuming that they didn't take away; why is that?
In post 1399, Desperado wrote:
In post 1396, ThinkBig wrote:@regfan. Good points. I looked through his ISO and not once did he mention SRing ssbm. He did, however, vote for and SR Gamma. Why would he RB ssbm over Gamma?
In post 212, Kop wrote:
In post 210, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to lynch Realeo
I want to lynch realeo. He's used doctor and cop emojis already, I think he's trying to setup fakeclaim crumbs and needs rope
In post 211, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:also if maf didn't recruit the traitor he could be making obvious PR crumbs to try to get his team to shoot him and recruit him if he's the traitor

These are baseless accusations. They hold no truth or any argument that can hold any water, using them emojis doesn't exactly have a warrant to lynch him, based on that.

As for your second point, that's wrong. If I'm recalling correctly, if they shoot the traitor, he dies. I once had the traitor role and mafia shot me, and I died. I didn't join them.

I'd choose to push a lynch between you, or Superhans right now.
In post 380, Kop wrote:
In post 352, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:AH what's your opinion on Gamma's vote on Desperado, and Desperado's sudden swap from voting Gamma to you?

Desperado, you switched from voting Gamma to voting the player defending Gamma pretty abruptly, can you further explain both of those votes because right now it looks like you're getting onto easy wagons

In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado - Yeah, looked like really bad reasoning to me which is why I'm asking him questions. Didn't see anything specific about Thinkbig that would have made AH pick him off the Gamma wagon which makes me think his motivation there was to derail the Gamma wagon, rather than to find scum on it. I guess your vote makes sense, and I was going to vote AH when I read his TB case and looked into the votes on Gamma, but then I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon. Anyways, as I write this post I realize there's better reason to vote for him being scummy than there is to not vote him because his wagon is moving fast.

VOTE: Antihuman
Why does Desperados vote steady your hand because it was naked?

You mentioned before about getting onto easy wagons, haven't you done the same?

Return to “Completed Open Games”