Survivor: Nexus {Over! Congrats Karass!)

Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #106 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Chevre »

Yeah I think part of it is just holding back a little on certain things. I know what would point me out so I nudge things a little so that it's half-truths. Like all of Nexus I said I worked in an office, not a library. I didn't reference shopping, or meetings, or Oreos, and stray away from musical tastes . . .

But there are definitely certain ways of posting that are hard to break. hiplop, for example will post lowercase and with occasional spelling errors, specifically as though he hit the wrong key on the keyboard. That's something camping trips or accounting can't cover up hunty! Speaking of hunty, Drench can actually do it for a while but once he's comfortable with you he descends into hunties and sweaties and if you read his Twitter it's kind of obvious :P But like, with both of these people, knowing their ID kind of negatively affected them from where I stood. Like I knew Diablo was hiplop but pushed for him a bit because I wasn't sure what he would actually do come merge, especially with that ID knowledge. And with Drench, I like Drench a lot and it would be neat for him to win but I had to separate the ID knowledge from Azmodan . . . and hey, maybe I separated too far. We'll never know! #XYZleadstoABC
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be

Return to “Social Game Archive”