Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Pine »

Sorry, I missed it. Gin is pretty hardcore TRing Infinity, but I've been burned by that before, in Micro 656. He has a very tight and Townish scumgame, so I've been resisting a rush to judgment.

PEdit: I have no problem with Heartless keeping the pick to themselves, but setting up the lynch like that makes me suspicious.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

What I'm saying is that it'd be completely reasonable to suspect you if heartless outed their target and they died.

But w/e I'm not going to convince you

It just bothers me that you popped in and immediately gave a reason to suspect me without actually SRing me. Feels like you're trying to narrow the pool of players who can get the ability.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 51, Infinity 324 wrote:It just bothers me that you popped in and immediately gave a reason to suspect me
without actually SRing me
. Feels like you're trying to narrow the pool of players who can get the ability.
Bolded isn't accurate. I was responding to AH with my read so far. This situation is making me think I was right to be suspicious and resist Gin's TR.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

It's an issue that it was vague enough that I got confused

It's should be of dire importance to you that heartless knows where you stand on the people in this topic
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Pine »

I TR Nacho and Heartless. I'll have to consult with Gin about Desperado, there's a portion of the game I haven't read yet due to my site-wide absences. Gin has almost exclusively been running our hydra for the last week.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Desperado »

I had the same reaction to infinity's post that Pine did
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Desperado »

With that said, a 1-shot special to join the rogue crew leans scum to me, especially given my own personal ability
;)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 56, Desperado wrote:With that said, a 1-shot special to join the rogue crew leans scum to me, especially given my own personal ability
Well, it isn't.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Antihero »

great...

hey gin, i think i'll take you up on the offer for a jam session now

[by the way if he doesn't know already tell him his main has access to this thread, pine and/or fire]
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Gin, sweetie, we need to talk sometime in the next 24 hours.

I was townreading you two based solely on your contributions but now I have the sinking feeling that the axis Anti's reads are spinning on are a lot more accurate than mine. It won't help if you barge in here and lurk for the rest of the night.

What's your read on mastina? Do you have any other scumreads besides Klingon?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I'm trying to calm down so much but every time I come back to this game I get fucking heated about Klingon it was fucking bullshit what she did.

Just fuck that slot.

I hated alban and then Nacho replaced. My only reason to be here is because of Nacho or else I give fuck all about this rogue crew.

@Nacho, you have the most experience with Mastina. Ya'll are like blood. Can I trust Mastina this game or not?

As for myself about Mastina. I think that flow chart she posted is her being a cheeky fuck. She came in the game swinging like she fucking owned the place and said people were town and scum based off of RVS which I'm still thinking is loaded with fallacy. The thing that fucks me up the most is that when I think of this game, Mastina isn't the center of attention or who I think of at first thought. Honestly that concerns me with Mastina being one of the most verbose players in MS that ever played.

Besides that, we got LUV who feels like he's giving fuck all as to why he's playing. I don't get the hypocrisy he emotes. He bitches about the game and how he's not feeling it but he doesn't do shit about it. He hasn't pushed anyone hard and his posts scream "hey you, you're a player so contribute. I'll tell you what to do so it looks like I'm doing a good job scum hunting but I'm not actually putting forth strong opinions. Sucks I can't put the quote in here but go look into Post 1315 and it's a perfect example. He says "hey we should look at why the SC wagon started stopped and etc." but he did fuck all to actually look into it. Actually, he's just like that little shit when you were in grade school that sang "clean up, clean up" but never actually did anything. That's exactly how I feel about LUV.

Nacho is making me seriously uncomfortable. I hate that he's not talking a lot. If I'm being real I hate that he's not talking to me or trying to talk to me. What I'm hating the most about it is that I'm creating my own problems because I inevitably start looking at a player in the game for guidance or clarity. It's actually why I chose to do a hydra with Pine besides the boss pun name that was made from it. Sorry going on a tangent but to further my point I actually call him Senpine sometimes and I'm Ginhai :lol: I just develop relationships with strong veteran players because I feel like I can do my own thing and then be told I'm being an idiot or I'm doing good. I'd have to say I'm not happy with Nacho because we haven't been able to click this game. I mean there was Sunday we planned but he's not even in this neighborhood talking and he's the main reason I showed up.

People that don't sit well with me or basically the null area are Drunken Piper, Aeronaut and BB. With DP, I like that he's pushing LUV and we see eye to eye in why LUV is full of shit but it's hard gauge what he's reading or thinking about. Aeronaut, honestly forget that he's even playing. I think he's stuck in a perpetual catch up posting but I'd have to look back to actually see what's going on with him. Then BB off of memory I can't honestly think of what he's been going after.

I want to say it again but seriously fuck Klingon.

I'll be staying up for 30 minutes more or so and if you're on I'll make sure to hit ya up. Only thing that might stop me from being able to interact with ya'll is getting to a computer as I'm dependent on people for rides to my campus or home. Yesterday my transmission got fucked while driving down the highway and now I'm fucked regarding wheels that which honestly hasn't helped my mood. The good news is that I can phone post quite easily since we are allowed to use our main's in here so I can just talk while in class (dont give me shit for it lol)
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

double post as I think this doesn't show up in my view posts unless I post twice
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Pine »

As I've said repeatedly in hydra thread, this looks like Mastina's Towngame to me.

Nacho, set the kid straight.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Anti and desp, thoughts on mastin?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Antihero »

i already did and you threw shade at it
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Desperado »

TBD. Nothing she has done yet makes her town.
;)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 64, Antihero wrote:i already did and you threw shade at it
Hmm?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Antihero »

Heartless wrote:
In post 1139, Infinity 324 wrote:Why do you townread mastin?
mostly: because her read on me is very intuitive and likely genuine and something i don't think she would do if she were just politicking and manipulating. (this is a big part of why i'm hard townreading nacho, btw)

[this in turn is based on an awareness of my own play. in what nacho and mastin would have as my "baseline" of town play, i'm a lot more keyed up than this and probably a little more in tune with what's going on. these differences are more due to the fact i'm a smidge out of practice at the moment and that i'm a little more mellow due to RL factors, but mastin and nacho wouldn't know that and are still basing a read on it. this implies they ARE in fact forming genuine reads which point to them more likely being town.]
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok forgot about that
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Antihero »

Infinity 324 wrote:Ok, interesting.

What do you think of mastin's interactions with me given that I'm apparently her top townread? They seem to be not super friendly and mainly I'm the one talking to her and not the other way around.
ok so i realize i never responded to this.

i don't think of mastin as someone big on "interaction" as i think you probably mean it here. she's more someone that just pushes down on the throttle to her reads and that's it.

but that's not my methodology here. my read on mastin is based on my assessment that i think mastin has legit reads. (fyi, i don't use mastin's flowchart. there are a few exceptions but most of the time, the second you acknowledge what's part of your scum/town meta, it's a bunch of shit.)

tth thinks mastin's scum because she thinks mastin's manipulating me, which i understand but i don't think i agree with. i feel like if that were the case, i'd see stuff cropping up elsewhere (bad pushes on non-scummy people, diversion of attention away from scummy people). if you really want this conversation to go forward, tell me something about why her reads are faked or what end mastin's behavior is going towards.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Antihero »

another fyi, if people in the nether regions of mastin's reads list come up town and/or people in the mid to high-ish sections come up scum, i would start questioning the read. mastin, at some point, can be BoPed.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 60, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:My only reason to be here is because of Nacho or else I give fuck all about this rogue crew.
ouch..........
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In terms of reads, her aero read was kind of questionable since she put him at super town and then moved him down without giving reasoning.

She's strong townreading TWIE off of very little

I don't like how she's pushing pine which such confidence when she has a history of misreading him

And maybe the last part is something you can help me with. She seems to be putting on an act and presenting herself in a certain way. Is she the kind of person who does that all the time, or is it scum indicative, or do you not know what I'm talking about?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Specifically the rambly posts talking to me about stuff I think could've been faked pretty easily, which worries me since I usually hard townread town rambles.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 72, Infinity 324 wrote:In terms of reads, her aero read was kind of questionable since she put him at super town and then moved him down without giving reasoning.

She's strong townreading TWIE off of very little
strong, premature reads is something she does (i also suspect aero's cake vote when mastin was calling cake scum had a role in it)
In post 72, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't like how she's pushing pine which such confidence when she has a history of misreading him

And maybe the last part is something you can help me with. She seems to be putting on an act and presenting herself in a certain way. Is she the kind of person who does that all the time, or is it scum indicative, or do you not know what I'm talking about?
arrogance is also something she does. ftr, i don't say that in a malicious way. it just is what it is.

i've seen mastin waffle and change her mind, but i haven't known her to factor in lots of uncertainty when formulating reads

Return to “Completed Game Topics”