Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1196, malpascp wrote:Pedit: can you chill already? You don't seem to be mad at them since you have so many townreads... Care to update on that?
Just because they're not playing doesn't mean they're scum. If they were, then we have at least 5 scumsters already, and the game is over! this means some of them are Town FOR CERTAIN. Which ones? I don't "know". All I have for now is doubts I might have been blinded by my fury over Math's moonlogic and "may" have gladiated 2 Town players. Yet again, I may have gladiated 2 Scums or 1 T vs 1 S. I mean, the way everybody plays CAN be interpreted either way.

If Math is Town and genuinely suspects me then I can understand their read flip on LUV. If they're Scum though then it still makes sense to advocates NL if LUV IS their scum p. If Math is Scum but LUV is Town then Math could still promote a NL for fear they might end up being the lynchee, AND to earn Town cred if we lynch LUV. Now tell me which of them 3 possibilities has more merit in your eyes. Which option has a higher probability of being True? Math is Scum WITH LUV? Math is Scum but LUV is Town? or Math is Town and thus has a TR on LUV now?? Note that I have ONLY considered Math as the "independent variable" here; because they're the one still talking. LUV has stopped playing even before the gladiator thing. Is he apathetic Town or caught scum?? You decide!

As for the rest, what was pep doing "prophecizing" a NK on an already ended game? Is that Town totally not paying attention or is it Scum "pretending to be" Town totally not paying attention? The problem is he DID see that the Mason flipped already, so I find it hard to swallow that he saw that and didn't realize the SD thread ended in a scum victory.

Ms Columbo is only skating by prod-dodging. I can't fins any "content" from her regarding the game. Is it apathetic Town or lurking scum? McMenno is also doing almost the same, and the only thing keeping me from outright following Vifam's read on him is that I had a TR on him early into the game and so did Nero.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1194, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:Six to Seven scum in a 26 player game (13 each side) makes sense.
Geez! What happened to the 3-4 scum still in THIS BRAND theory? And if you did believe there's a 5% chance there are 4 scums in here then HOW THE HELL is a NO LYNCH a better course of action? Scum will just kill someone at night and have their win in that case.

Also, why is Uzi suddenly has "odds of being scum slim to none."??

Last, but NOT least: WHERE IS YOUR EXPLANATION ABOUT YOUR OWN ACTIONS??

~A50
My actions are explained. I vigged a person I genuinely thought scum.

About the number of scum, I still think it applies.
The odds of Uzi being scum are because you gladiatored myself and Uzi rather than letting me hunt and see if my theory was right. Instead because I suspected you you put us together. If the choices are Town or no one no one is the better option.
You didn't address ANY of my questions in . Let me try again:

1- How is it my fault to TR Titus when you yourself have TR her, and even stated repeatedly that you wanted to be in the same brand with her?
2- Why did you want GREY drafted over here?
3- How come you wanted a Mason lynched?
4- Why did you suggest I was of the same alignment of Nero then change your mind about it when Nero flipped Town?

P.S. And Nero flipped because the game ended in SD, so it was nothing of my "Scum" doing! *Smirk*

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1) The townread (if genuine which I doubt) is not what I am attacking you over. It is that you asked if I could work with her meaning that you were investigating if I was trusting scum or not. I wanted to be in the same brand as her to work with her on the Mason CC three vigs in this setup is shit. I felt a hell of a lot more confident in the mason scumread based on a setup having three vigs is ridiculous.

2) He was my highest town read. Based how votes were going I townread Titus and Grey but I just had the alignments backwards. That sometimes happens in my town games.

3) I did not believe the mason claim as I am a one shot Town vig. I have stated this numerous times.

4) When you get a lot of input you change things you also crumbed a PR role (will get it). That was the justification that you were fine going along with til I suspected you. Then you gladiate me.

And on your smirk statement I do not believe you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 484, Almost Chara wrote:@LUV:

Then you're probably be even less encouraged by what I have to say.

First off: Your reads SUCK BIG TIME. I'm 95+ % confident Nero is Town. It has to do with both his play and "something mechanical" that I'm not revealing.

Then McMenno is also Town.. like 90%

And -of course- I'm not allowed to vouch for our own slot, so... I'll let those who have played with both heads multiple times before decide on that.

Oh, and let's not forget you didn't even make it a secret you were surprised our strongest Town read actually flipped Town!! (I'm talking about Narna for those who are not closely following this thread).

Now, why do I get the feeling that your scum reads on all 3 of us have all arrived at the most convenient of times right after Nero had said something about him expecting you to scum read the wagon on Penguinos? I know, I know.. you didn't feel too comfortable with McMenno already, but let's agree to disagree there. But how come you are now scum reading Nero and our slot? Is it because Nero is pointing out flaws in your play and we happen to agree? Please show us a case on any of the 3 slots you're scum reading for us to consider.

That should be all for now.

@Vifam:

Now I suspect you do know this, but I wanted to make it absolutely clear that we are Town reading you, and we believe you have good reads. The reason for my personal faith in you was pointed out in our previous game together in which you were scum and I called you out for it, but you somehow managed to discredit yourself as a player to discredit our scum read on you.

Anyway, I'm expecting just a little more from you here, and I'd very much appreciate it if we could lynch scum today with your help.

@Kmd:

I fully agree that “not wanting that lynch doesn't make LUV scum”. HOWEVER, he did not provide an alternative or propose a different course. To me, he did want that lynch. He just didn't want to look connected to it. He tried to earn Town credit by pretending not to want that lynch, but by providing no alternative course he knew we would finally be lynching the Penguinos slot because it's better than a No Lynch by all means.

He claimed the case was weak, right? Yet when asked for his own reads he had no stron scum reads, meaning he wasn't ready to push anyone else, and THAT is my problem (and I think that's what Nero's been trying to say).

@EVERYBODY:

Now get the freak off Nero and McMenno already. There are 3 slots we won't be lynching today and these are Nero, McMenno & Vifam. If you're scum reading any of them; I won't ask you to reconsider, but I WILL ask you to go for the next one on your list.

There are 8 other slots for you to pick from (yes, I'm ok with you voting us and I promise not to interfere with your decision to do so as a manager), but you're not lynching our OBV!Town players. So, either present a good case on someone else or try to obv!Town yourself.
~A50
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8708797

Paragraph with the words first off.

I find it hard to believe you had a mechanical read on Nero and can gladiate and still be Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Everyone NOT named Mathblade:

See? This is probably Town!Math alright. STUPID AND WON'T READ A GODDAMN WORD. They get ideas stuck up theirs and won't change then no matter what!

How many times did I explain the MECHANICAL thing was Nero's neighourizing ability?? Yet, Math somehow goes blind or totally illiterate when that passes under their vision and still believe -up to the post just above this one- that I crumbed a PR!!

@Math:

So you do acknowledge you Town read Titus. However, Titus was also Town in many other games in which the 3 of us played in together, and sometimes was even MOD-CONFIRMED Town and you still couldn't "work with her", so it wasn't about "trust" anymore. It was about if you were willing FOR ONCE to get your head our of the gutter, and I have received the answer to nthat one already. Thank you very much.

You also acknowledge you were wrong about the mechanics, the Masons, as well as Grey in addition to Titus, but you still pretend to be the grand genius and are theorizing nonsense still (like there being an additional scumster here and/or that the GM is scum).

FYI, the "difference" between the two brands' starting line up SO FAR was that the Masons had TWO vigs and you (if Town) claim to have only one. They also had a Doctor while we had a neighbourizer, so i terms of "balance" the flipped TOWN in SD were much stronger than the Town in this thread. And now you're proposing that we started with more scum here and/or that Scum have the power to gladiate, not to mention draft players from the other thread. I won't even get to how I used my abilities so far, because I know you're dismissing everything, but I'm talking from a mere mechanical/balance perspective. Do you not see ANYTHING wrong with your theories?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Vifam »

Yeah AC is pretty obv town if not god hates us
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Vifam »

VOTE: uzi
ok
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

OK, finally caught up.

I believe there are 2 scum left. More doesn’t make sense to me. And with that I believe that Vifam is conf-town. So I was wrong about the win-con bit on SD before he was traded.

I also think it’s likely that Almost Chara is town from a balance perspective given Massive's flip. And if Chara were scum, I think she’d be gunning to recruit scum here N2 after losing her buddy Leon N1. If scum knew all scum, it was too easy to pick scum instead of Tywin. And if scum didn’t know scum across brands, dang was her pick unlucky given her list. I’m pretty comfortable reading her as town.

MathBlade, I don’t know, I think they are misguided town. Mostly again based on game design, I think dayvig is more likely town than scum. They remind me of a football player who picks up the loose ball and runs with all their might towards the end zone. Problem is, they are running the wrong way and ignore all the screams from players, the sidelines, and fans warning them otherwise.

I can see LUZ being scum. It explains his odd behavior surrounding the Penguin lynch Earlier I was concerned that I was not being objective because our reads seemed so opposite. Perhaps I overthought it and the diametric views is because he’s scum. Speaking of LUZ, darn if Math doesn’t look like they are trying to defend their scum-buddy, but still think it’s more likely they are town.

I find myself agreeing with Mapl’s recent posts. For one, I don’t understand the town read on McMenno. I mean, I know why but I don’t agree. To me, his opening vote was NAI. I can’t see much to weigh on other than that. Null read on McMenno. I also found myself agreeing with Malp that the Dodge/Math interaction was TvT.

By PoE that leaves Pep, McMenno, and kdm. I liked pep’s interaction with Math on D2. I like a lot of kmd’s posts, but her take on the Penguin lynch – feels like we were playing a different game at that point. Not a strong lean among these three.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 1207, Ms Columbo wrote:I believe there are 2 scum left.
nooooooooooo

FUCKING

shit
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 1162, Almost Chara wrote:
And it was in response to your earlier suggestion in THIS post:
In post 745, MathBlade wrote:
Hint draft
Grey

Do not leave me undraftable
preferably NeroCain is undraftable.

Hope other team drafts me

That is my suggestion.
Now, you suggested drafting SCUM!Grey. Was it I who made you do it?

~A50
Does it make sense for scum-MathBlade to both push for a Grey draft here while simultaneously campaigning to be drafted? That is a 1-for-1 scum swap. Other than this, I can see the other arguments.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 1207, Ms Columbo wrote:
I find myself agreeing with Mapl’s recent posts. For one, I don’t understand the town read on McMenno. I mean, I know why but I don’t agree. To me,
his opening vote was NAI.
I can’t see much to weigh on other than that. Null read on McMenno. I also found myself agreeing with Malp that the Dodge/Math interaction was TvT.
EBWOP - McMenno's opening moves (not his vote) on ThinkBig was NAI
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Ms Columbo »

Overdue answers to a couple of questions:
In post 524, malpascp wrote: @Ms Columbo: Why insist so much on me not entering Penguino's wagon?
Because scum might do that. Throw shade at a player to get players to look that way but never vote. I wanted your reaction.
In post 588, MathBlade wrote: And MsColumbo for that hammer. Explain it.
I explained it partly when I voted. When the vote went to L-1, we had two players who had said they would post the next morning and were each about 24 hours overdue. We hadn't heard much from either. I didn't want to go into D2 with nil on them so I unvoted. Over 2 days passed, still no word from the 2 players and the thread is devolving into a squabble between Nero and LUV about whether LUZ was stalling to end the day. Useful conversation seemed to have stalled, so I hammered.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 3.05
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/5)
- Vifam
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpascp, Mathblade, Almost Chara, McMenno, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- :)

(expired on 2017-02-02 16:15:00) until the end of Day Three.
With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Vifam »

I think Math is just terribly misguided but town

Lets get on with this and lynch Uzi

If he flips scum lynch McMenno next
ok
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sorry no time to read up today
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1213, Vifam wrote:I think Math is just terribly misguided but town

Lets get on with this and lynch Uzi

If he flips scum lynch McMenno next
Why would you look at the guy that way?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1186, malpascp wrote:Can we keep the politic talk to a minimum, especially when it's mind-boggling stupid?
Also you should catch up then give us your insight, if you don't have the time for it just take notes, because at this point what you're talking about is pointless because, in case you didn't notice, SD is over. And that brought pertinent info we're currently discussing.
I still think having a scum day-vig is weird, given that there was a town day-vig already flipped (in terms of setup these masons are pretty much the same as a lone vig, except if one of them dies early).
Gladiator is usually not very pro-town, but it's being hard to see a scumteam where none of those two is included.
Can't get a read on Pep because he makes no sense, can't get a read on Ms. Columbo because there's nothing to analyze.
Still think AC is town since massive flipped, and Math should be town as well since I don't think a scum day-vig is a thing.
Vifam is conftown.
My gut tells me the scumteam is in LUV/Kmd/and that other guy that is still breathing somehow. I'm not sure if my willingness to lynch Pep comes from suspicion of because he's so annoying.
You think there are 3 scum? Cmooon. And yes, I'm cought up. Please don't discredit my stuff. That ain't nice...

Just the tone of your posts seem totally anti-town tho. Also you still trying some strange stuff and just try and get Blade under the radar.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1187, Vifam wrote:Pep is pretty cool tbh
In post 1188, Vifam wrote:Seems like a nice enough guy
Well as a person, I'm usually pretty nice.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1190, Vifam wrote:It's Math or Uzi

Everyone post who they'd prefer and why
Math. Reasons stated above.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1191, malpascp wrote:Uzi was scummy on D1 mainly.
Math is damn near conftown.
omg.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:I prefer no lynch. As soon as I suspected AC AC gladiated.

I find the odds of LUV being scum to that slim to none.

I know I am Town.

If we have to lynch then I would say Uzi and if Uzi flips Town I propose an unofficial gladiator between AC and myself.

Six to Seven scum in a 26 player game (13 each side) makes sense.
Wtf is this post?

First you say that no lynch is better. Like how is it better? Even now, no lynch is pretty stupid.

Second you say that the chances of LUV being scum are slim. THEN you say that if we have to lynch, we should lynch LUV...

That is lolfull. (Considering that LUV is liz uni)
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1200, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1196, malpascp wrote:Pedit: can you chill already? You don't seem to be mad at them since you have so many townreads... Care to update on that?
Just because they're not playing doesn't mean they're scum. If they were, then we have at least 5 scumsters already, and the game is over! this means some of them are Town FOR CERTAIN. Which ones? I don't "know". All I have for now is doubts I might have been blinded by my fury over Math's moonlogic and "may" have gladiated 2 Town players. Yet again, I may have gladiated 2 Scums or 1 T vs 1 S. I mean, the way everybody plays CAN be interpreted either way.

If Math is Town and genuinely suspects me then I can understand their read flip on LUV. If they're Scum though then it still makes sense to advocates NL if LUV IS their scum p. If Math is Scum but LUV is Town then Math could still promote a NL for fear they might end up being the lynchee, AND to earn Town cred if we lynch LUV. Now tell me which of them 3 possibilities has more merit in your eyes. Which option has a higher probability of being True? Math is Scum WITH LUV? Math is Scum but LUV is Town? or Math is Town and thus has a TR on LUV now?? Note that I have ONLY considered Math as the "independent variable" here; because they're the one still talking. LUV has stopped playing even before the gladiator thing. Is he apathetic Town or caught scum?? You decide!

As for the rest, what was pep doing "prophecizing" a NK on an already ended game? Is that Town totally not paying attention or is it Scum "pretending to be" Town totally not paying attention? The problem is he DID see that the Mason flipped already, so I find it hard to swallow that he saw that and didn't realize the SD thread ended in a scum victory.

Ms Columbo is only skating by prod-dodging. I can't fins any "content" from her regarding the game. Is it apathetic Town or lurking scum? McMenno is also doing almost the same, and the only thing keeping me from outright following Vifam's read on him is that I had a TR on him early into the game and so did Nero.

~A50
My bad really. I haven't read much of SD. I saw here that there was talk about the mason kill and commented on it. Only later did I get that the game had ended.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:11 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 1216, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1186, malpascp wrote:Can we keep the politic talk to a minimum, especially when it's mind-boggling stupid?
Also you should catch up then give us your insight, if you don't have the time for it just take notes, because at this point what you're talking about is pointless because, in case you didn't notice, SD is over. And that brought pertinent info we're currently discussing.
I still think having a scum day-vig is weird, given that there was a town day-vig already flipped (in terms of setup these masons are pretty much the same as a lone vig, except if one of them dies early).
Gladiator is usually not very pro-town, but it's being hard to see a scumteam where none of those two is included.
Can't get a read on Pep because he makes no sense, can't get a read on Ms. Columbo because there's nothing to analyze.
Still think AC is town since massive flipped, and Math should be town as well since I don't think a scum day-vig is a thing.
Vifam is conftown.
My gut tells me the scumteam is in LUV/Kmd/and that other guy that is still breathing somehow. I'm not sure if my willingness to lynch Pep comes from suspicion of because he's so annoying.
You think there are 3 scum? Cmooon. And yes, I'm cought up. Please don't discredit my stuff. That ain't nice...
Just the tone of your posts seem totally anti-town tho. Also you still trying some strange stuff and just try and get Blade under the radar.
I never said I thought there were 3 scum? Everyone's pretty sure there's 2 scum left.
My posts are always synthetic and straight to the point. I usually view fluff and big words and big workarounds to reach simple conclusions to be anti-town.
Discrediting your opinions on what could happen in a game that is already over should be expected, especially since we were discussing the info we got from that game-over.
My thoughts on Blade are already out there. You on the other hand seem to believe the confirmed vig to be scum, which given the case you have only serves to further uninterest me on your reads.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 am

Post by McMenno »

well friends looks like I didn't "throw down" a vote yet

"and *my dude* goes for the voteista!!!!!"

VOTE: lil uzi vert
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: LUV

I think we have given LUV enough time to show up and make a case for himself if he ever intended to do so. He hasn't posted in 45 hours now and is due a prod in 3 hours or less.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]