Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Boggzie »

/confirm

hey fellas. Very cool to play with familiar folks again.
Go Tribe!
Boggzie
Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Boggzie »

SJ didn't even get to play. GAWD that sucks.

Let's give immunity to mcpaltp, because I think he's a funny dude.

immunity: mcpaltp
Go Tribe!
Boggzie
Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:32 am

Post by Boggzie »

Spider Jerusalem wrote:*Sigh* Why am I always without my bowl disruptor when it matters most *croaks*
I'm sure you can't reply, but anyhow- I've been in two games now with SJ, and both times you've been killed off WAY early.
::
eyes folks that were in that last game
::

pattern?

Happy Chrismahanakwanzika, everyone!

Akonas is worrying too early. This is just like the typical random voting in every game right now.
Go Tribe!
Boggzie
Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:49 am

Post by Boggzie »

I'm having trouble seeing anything as "scummy" this early, and the way we're supposed to play this game.

Frankly, I'm terribly confused at the moment. I'm seeing it as playing backwards, i.e. awarding immunity. It's...weird.
Go Tribe!
Boggzie
Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Boggzie »

Rishi wrote:
Immunity Count

*mcpaltp – 2 (Boggzie, ibaesha)

*Would receive immunity if polls opened today.
The question for now is, is mcpaltp really not that scummy to deserved the immunity? Still too early to tell though.[/quote]

wait, wait, wait - That vote was random,
unvote
, because I've played with mcpaltp before and we had fun.

I don't like the implication this early that the vote was scummy.
Go Tribe!
Boggzie
Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Boggzie »

unvote

My vote was a joke because I had played with mcpaltp.
Go Tribe!
Boggzie
Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Boggzie »

opie wrote:I agree with you about Boggzie's post. I don't know if I would characterize it as an overreaction but it is rather confusing especially this line:
[i]In Post 78[/i] Boggzie wrote:I don't like the implication this early that the vote was scummy.
I just can't figure out what he's responding to here. Boggzie can you shed some light here?

I disagree with you about Qman though. He's only posted three times. His first post his confirmation. His second post is a "check in" post. His third post he makes two insights on players which have been made by others and then he goes back to discussing how we should play the game well after we had moved on from that topic. What did you feel you got out of his posts.
Unimmunity
?

The i'net has been sketchy with the storms we've had. I'm not doing the whole "lurk" thing. If anything, I usually talk too much. :(

As far as my comment. Holy seemed to be implying the votes for mcpaltp were scummy, when I simply voted for him because we had played together before. I had planned to unvote when I saw he was replaced anyhow. It was troubling when we were essentially still in the "random" phase that someone would look at votes rather then comments, or reactions as a possible tell.

I'm having a lot of trouble playing backwards, which has also contributed to my being quiet. Like I'd like to FOmS Holy, but I haven't the slightest what effect, if any, it would have.
Go Tribe!
Boggzie
Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Boggzie »

Holy wrote:Anyway, you unvoted unnecessarily in rush.
No I didn't. Did you even read what I wrote?
boggzie wrote: I simply voted for him because we had played together before. I had planned to unvote when I saw he was replaced anyhow.
It was a random vote, and I tried to "unvote" using the wrong syntax as soon as he was replaced.
Go Tribe!
Boggzie
Boggzie
Goon
Boggzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Boggzie »

farside22 wrote:
Boggzie wrote:
Holy wrote:Anyway, you unvoted unnecessarily in rush.
No I didn't. Did you even read what I wrote?
boggzie wrote: I simply voted for him because we had played together before. I had planned to unvote when I saw he was replaced anyhow.
It was a random vote, and I tried to "unvote" using the wrong syntax as soon as he was replaced.
Wait a moment that is not how this started. Lets bring up the quotes
Rishi wrote:
Immunity Count

*mcpaltp – 2 (Boggzie, ibaesha)

*Would receive immunity if polls opened today.
Holy
The question for now is, is mcpaltp really not that scummy to deserved the immunity? Still too early to tell though.
Boggzie
wait, wait, wait - That vote was random, unvote, because I've played with mcpaltp before and we had fun.
I don't like the implication this early that the vote was scummy.
Holy asked if mcpaltp deserved immunity, but your comment is a quick unvote thinking she is calling it scummie. She didn't call the votes scummie. However your second comment you stated that you voted for mcpaltp because he was a fun guy and was going to unvote after a bit anyways. So was it a plan from the beginning?
I have already explained this, although I misstated; I would have unvoted once he was replaced anyway. You can easily look back and see when I layed the vote - it was random. Holy's statement was in the vein that he's "really not that scummy" meaning, to me anyway, that anyone that had laid a vote for him must be scummy to get their partner into an immunity role.

That's how I read it.

As I stated earlier, I am having a very tough time with this playstyle. I think I need to
request a replacement for myself
because I think I'm giving off the incorrect vibes as to my alignment, and not because of the game itself, but because I am unsure how to play it.

Sorry.
Go Tribe!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”