Planet Earth Rankdown (Round 7)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Aronis »

/innnnn
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

191. Vatican City State

842 people live in the country compared to the greatest country(US) having 320 MILLION people. so clearly nobody really wants to live there, otherwise it would have a lot more people. Secondly it's economy runs on admission fees to museums. just take a second to let that sink it. it's awful, museums should be 100% free either that or they should pay you to visit them considering how boring museums are. and they have a monarchy and get this, the state was created in the year 1929, not 1215 or something like that, so they are clearly behind the times. everybody with any brains in 1929 made a democracy not a monarchy, so right now they probably don't even have cell phones there and the statistics back this up! bc guess what? their economy also makes lots of money on the sale of POSTAGE stamps. so apparently the people there have not heard of this thing called the internet or text messaging yet, which means that they must be pretty awful. they also use latin for official documents, so clearly these people think they are still living in the year 200 or something. what an awful place
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Aronis »

Pagetop! I'll try to make a cut sometime in the next nine days
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Aronis »

way togo pablito! you made a great cut.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Aronis »

181. Iceland

Normally I leave ice alone and it leaves me alone. But lately ice got tired of living on it's island and thought it should come to america and it's been an absolute disaster. I was watching the news earlier and it's killed 15 people this weekend and what's worse? the cops haven't done a thing. They haven't tried to arrest the icelander terrorists and they aren't investigating either. The police just don't do a good job anymore, all they do is write tickets, show up five hours after you need them, and shoot innocent people. I think the police are clearly influenced by the icelanders and being paid off. After all polICE has the word ICE in it, which just completely backs up my point. the police are corrupt and ice is responsible. this is an outrage and that's why this horrible place must go.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 74, Aronis wrote:
181. Iceland

Normally I leave ice alone and it leaves me alone. But lately ice got tired of living on it's island and thought it should come to america and it's been an absolute disaster. I was watching the news earlier and it's killed 15 people this weekend and what's worse? the cops haven't done a thing. They haven't tried to arrest the icelander terrorists and they aren't investigating either. The police just don't do a good job anymore, all they do is write tickets, show up five hours after you need them, and shoot innocent people. I think the police are clearly influenced by the icelanders and being paid off. After all polICE has the word ICE in it, which just completely backs up my point. the police are corrupt and ice is responsible. this is an outrage and that's why this horrible place must go.
Pagetop! don't want anyone to miss this gr8 cut.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Aronis »

171. Syria

Syria is not a very great place to visit. It's currently in the middle of a civil war where on one side you have the Assad regime, who is backed by Russia and Iran. The regime has used chemical weapons and has a horrible track record when it comes to human rights. Then you have the rebels who started out as a somewhat good group before transforming into a bunch of extremists. And of course ISIS is involved. Overall the conflict has had no shortage of civilian and other massacres. And so Syria, like much of the middle east, is a pretty horrible place right now and therefore it needs to be cut.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Aronis »

162. Afganistan

Wars and fighting. It's all the middle east knows and as much as I hate to be serious, most of these countries need to go. With the evil Assad regime, ISIS, Israel being aggressive, etc. The entire middle east is a pretty awful place right now and Afganistan isn't an exception.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Aronis »

152. China

China is just really fragile. You drop and it shatter into a million pieces. And so then everybody has to go buy more and it's not cheap. I found this set that's on SALE and guess what? It still costs $1300 dollars. But you know, our presidents must have the best dishes ever, so they have to buy it no matter the cost and since we keep electing all these clumsy people who inevitably end up dropping and breaking lots of china, we've ended up in lots of debt. I googled it and the U.S. debt to China is $1.115 trillion, as of October 2016. That's just flat out ridiculous, we're in a trillion dollars worth of debt because of some fancy dishes? So china just needs to go, we need to get rid of it in this game and get it out of the white house and everywhere else and just stop buying this expensive fragile junk.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Aronis »

151. Grenada

So in video games and stuff like that grenadas are awesome. But in reality, not so much. Let's take a look at the recent developments involving grenadas recently:
One of them caused an airport delay
Another one killed somebody
and the rest of them are being used by ISIS

Yeah, so grenada just causes a lot of problems and needs to go.

(plz don't fire me for making too many cuts in a day, I just wanted to not have to worry about this for a while)
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 198, D3f3nd3r wrote:It's been nine days where is my cut

. . .

. . .

. . .

much like the survivor rankdown things start getting boring once you lose that starting enthusiasm and have to cut all these somewhat decent but not great countries. And according to
random.org/lists
me Czech Republic falls into that category. First off it's rlly hard for me to remember how to spell and pronounce it, because it's pronounced check republic, but some idiot put a z in the name bc he thought it'd look cool or something.

now that I've gotten my complaint with it out of the way, let's look at some of the interesting facts about it on wikipedia:
"The Czech Republic has . . . warm summers and cold, cloudy and snowy winters"
imagine that! it's just like every other normal place that isn't miserable (so it's not texas)

"The Czech Republic has a civil law system"
this has to be something rare and unusual right?
it's not

Spoiler: civil law systems are the blue countries

"The Czech Republic is a pluralist multi-party parliamentary representative democracy"
that somewhat unusual in the sense that it doesn't make any sense, but as far as I can tell they basically copied the US, so it's pretty boring to.

So in conclusion, the most interesting thing about this post is that I got a *pagetop!* because czech republic is a pretty standard boring country that ranks 144th in the world according to
random.org/lists
me.

Return to “Frogstar World B”