- Vifam, McMenno, Almost Chara
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpascp, Mathblade, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- :)

(expired on 2017-02-02 16:15:00) until the end of Day Three.
With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1220, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:I prefer no lynch. As soon as I suspected AC AC gladiated.

I find the odds of LUV being scum to that slim to none.

I know I am Town.

If we have to lynch then I would say Uzi and if Uzi flips Town I propose an unofficial gladiator between AC and myself.

Six to Seven scum in a 26 player game (13 each side) makes sense.
Wtf is this post?

First you say that no lynch is better. Like how is it better? Even now, no lynch is pretty stupid.

Second you say that the chances of LUV being scum are slim. THEN you say that if we have to lynch, we should lynch LUV...

That is lolfull. (Considering that LUV is liz uni)

Correct.

If the only choices are Town or no lynch. No lynch is inherently better.

I know I am Town. That means unless LUV is scum it is a mislynch.

I know that you didn't suspect me until I suspected you and this was a big OMGUS.

So in all likelihood LUV is town. However if we do have to lynch then LUV is it because from my POV LUV is the only possible scum of us both.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by malpascp »

Vote:LUV

I won'd be voting Math today no matter what so my vote is set in stone.
LUV you should be claiming by now (not that it will matter much unless it's some ground-breaking role).

Pedit: Math let's face it you're not getting lynched today. I don't know why you're TRing LUV, but between a No-Lynch and LUV I'd lynch LUV any time of the week. Granted we could have had more options on the table, but at least the reactions to the Gladiator move served to consolidate a couple of reads of mine.
LUV is getting rope unless something crazy comes up.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1226, MathBlade wrote:I know that you didn't suspect me until I suspected you and this was a big OMGUS.
You do realize that you're responding to Pep, not me. Right? In other words, this is a repeat of your accusation of OMGUS directed at BOTH myself and Pep. Put another way, you want to go FoSing people and demand that they don't suspect you for it because then they will be OMGUSing. However, I urge you to go look at your own previous games and see how YOU respond to being FoS'd. I mean, this has nothing to do with your alignment here. It has to do with your mentality, where you assume everything you say or do is correct and everything anyone else says or does is coming from a scum perspective. YOU . NEED . TO . TAKE . A . PAUSE . AND . REVISE . YOUR . PLAY . AS . EITHER . ALIGNMENT. (There! I said it in the open this time and during the game this time).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't make posts to players. I make posts to the thread.

My scumwin rate disagrees with you.
This is my town play after incorporating feedback.

I am limiting my OMGUS to being suspected in town games like this one and looking at why.
Your sudden shift has no basis.
Your gladiator of a townread with LUV makes no sense. Sure you posted a lot of words but at the end of the day you went from unlynchable to scum.

This is not Town A50.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 1226, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1220, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:I prefer no lynch. As soon as I suspected AC AC gladiated.

I find the odds of LUV being scum to that slim to none.

I know I am Town.

If we have to lynch then I would say Uzi and if Uzi flips Town I propose an unofficial gladiator between AC and myself.

Six to Seven scum in a 26 player game (13 each side) makes sense.
Wtf is this post?

First you say that no lynch is better. Like how is it better? Even now, no lynch is pretty stupid.

Second you say that the chances of LUV being scum are slim. THEN you say that if we have to lynch, we should lynch LUV...

That is lolfull. (Considering that LUV is liz uni)

Correct.

If the only choices are Town or no lynch. No lynch is inherently better.

I know I am Town. That means unless LUV is scum it is a mislynch.

I know that you didn't suspect me until I suspected you and this was a big OMGUS.

So in all likelihood LUV is town. However if we do have to lynch then LUV is it because from my POV LUV is the only possible scum of us both.
I actually agree with Math on this. From their perspective, if they believe LUV-town, a no-lynch is a better option than lynching town (if they are town). It's also a better option for Math if they are both scum. Math should only want the lynch if
1. scum-Math and town-LUV or
2. town-Math and Math reads LUV as scum or null

And town-Math should prefer LUV's lynch over their own. So yeah, if Math is town, I believe it.

As far as the gladiator, Massive flipped town with this ability on SD. The fact that Almost Chara has the ability is NAI. The question is whether it's town/scum depending on when and how it's used. I see Almost Chara trying to weed out scum and picking two players she has scum reads.

Intent to hammer LUV. I'll be back after work on Wednesday evening.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:24 am

Post by malpascp »

so you mean to tell me:
- lynching town is worse than a no-lynch (who knew huh)
- if someone's town they'd rather have someone else be lynched (revolutionary mindset)

Math prefering LUV to be lynched is NAI, because literally anyone in that position would prefer the other guy to be lynched.

Even though I disagree with the way AC's ability was used, this game would be pretty much dead at this point if it weren't for that tbh. Not saying that makes AC town, but someone who was pretty much on everyone's TRs would hardly take such a risk as scum. And I can understand his choice for the cage-match participants even though I'd have done it differently, since this is pretty much choosing between LUV or a no-lynch (which I don't even know if it's possible).

Can we please just wait for the ghost-town half of the thread to show up before quicklynching for no reason?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 3.07
Lil Uzi Vert
(4/5)
- Vifam, McMenno, Almost Chara, Malpascp
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- Prodding Lil Uzi Vert.

(expired on 2017-02-02 16:15:00) until the end of Day Three.
With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Got prodded.

Like I said I don't care at this point so one of you hammer away.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by malpascp »

dunno if AtE, caught scum, or soon-to-be-blacklisted town
really hoping you're scum here, and if so, thank you
you should at least try and entertain us a bit so we can guess who your teammate is
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1229, MathBlade wrote:I don't make posts to players. I make posts to the thread.

My scumwin rate disagrees with you.
This is my town play after incorporating feedback.

I am limiting my OMGUS to being suspected in town games like this one and looking at why.
Your sudden shift has no basis.
Your gladiator of a townread with LUV makes no sense. Sure you posted a lot of words but at the end of the day you went from unlynchable to scum.

This is not Town A50.
Somebody please help me out here, as this has gone far beyond anything to do with this game or even the Mafia game in general. This is a communication problem. I'm not even sure if the problem is on my end or Math's, so could someone help me find what the relation between their scum win rate and what I said??

P.S. My post was the one directly ahead of the quoted response.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1234, malpascp wrote:dunno if AtE, caught scum, or soon-to-be-blacklisted town
you should at least try and entertain us a bit so we can guess who your teammate is
My sentiment exactly, except I'm taking it one step further and black listing him regardless of his alignment. People who do not wish to play should NOT sign up to games. If you are a pathetic PERSON don't take it out on us and do a GRINCH to steal away our fun playing this game.

Now back to the game: Someone please finish this one off. If -by any chance- LUV flips green then I will hand over the Town leadership to Vifam and sit aside sheeping him for the rest of the game.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Vifam »

Yeah someone hammer this already @___@
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Vifam »

We're going in circles at this point
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1236, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1234, malpascp wrote:dunno if AtE, caught scum, or soon-to-be-blacklisted town
My sentiment exactly, except I'm taking it one step further and black listing him regardless of his alignment. People who do not wish to play should NOT sign up to games. If you are a pathetic PERSON don't take it out on us and do a GRINCH to steal away our fun playing this game.

Now back to the game: Someone please finish this one off. If -by any chance- LUV flips green then I will hand over the Town leadership to Vifam and sit aside sheeping him for the rest of the game.

~A50
If LuV flips Town I am tunneling your ass so hard that you probably wouldn't find it with directions.

I also want to see more content from the stragglers.

But yeah posting to say you aren't posting anymore is shit. Deserves force replace or something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by malpascp »

@AC: Math seems to be implying he's right because he has good scum-win rate. No, it made no sense, but I've stopped expecting sensible opinions from Math. That seemed like rubbing his internet points on someone's face, i.e not even an argument. I'd consider it trolling except I don't think Math could pull something that advanced.
Also I don't recall you being nominated "town leader" or whatever.

Anyway since we're not going to get anything out of LUV, and Math isn't going to contribute in a way us regular mortals can understand, I'd say get this day over with. Whenever someone who's not already voting LUV comes. Prob next weekend or whenever Math decides to stop talking.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

That's a lynch.

I'm not 100% I can do the write up tonight. (If you did it half an hour, that'd be another story.)

If I can't by tonight, I should by tomorrow.

Remember, no more WWE Draft!
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 3.08
Lil Uzi Vert
(5/5)
- Vifam, McMenno, Almost Chara, Malpascp, Ms. Colombo
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- Almost Chara has been replaced by Almost50.

Monday Night RAWLita throws a right. She throws a left. Randy Orton slams into the ground once more. He retreats to the outside of the ring and stares in awe of the intense and powerful warrior before him.

"By gawd, King. I just don't know how Lita can do what she does."
"It's not because you think she's a woman, do you? Women can do lots of things these days."

Randy Orton slides into the ring, but Lita doesn't let him stand up. She begins stomping on him. Randy Orton perseveres and makes his way to his feet. Lita grabs Orton and Irish-whips him. Orton reverses and forces Lita to the ropes. She comes back and takes him down with a flying headscissors! The crowd goes nuts. Lita climbs to the top rope. Litasault! NO! Randy Orton rolls out of the way just in time! After a moment, Lita makes her way to her feet. She looks on the canvas, but Orton isn't there! She turns around... right into an RKO! Randy Orton makes the cover:

One...

Two...

THREE!

Lillian Garcia grabs the microphone:
"Winner and Still Keeps Their Job... RANDY... ORTON!"

Lita looks around and mouths. "Keeps their job?" She strains and forces herself to look to the stage, where she finds Vince McMahon. He doesn't say a word. He just smiles.

Spoiler: Lil Uzi Vert/Lita has been removed from the game. They were...
Who are you?
You are one of the best women's wrestlers in the entire WWE. You are Lita!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Lita DDT
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Rear Naked Choke
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.
What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/spoiler]

It is now Night Three. Please send me night actions. Also, please PM me if you want an early night.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Fade in. Vince McMahon is in his office. Eric Bischoff is sitting down across from him. Bischoff is nearly in a fetal position into the chair while Vince is leaning over, his hands planted firmly on the desk, screaming. Vince's face is nearly beet red in its appearance.

"How do you plan on turning this company around, Eric? Who are our star players? Shawn Michaels? Gone. Triple H? Gone. Kurt Angle? Gone. John Cena? Gone."

"Sir, you've fired them all!"

"No! Don't you dare try to pin this on me, you son of a bitch! Nearly all of those I've just listed left, because they're unhappy! Look at Teddy Long! He failed to keep our superstars at WWE! How do I know you won't do the same?"

"I just gave you an awesome match, Vince! I pit Lita against Randy Orton!"

"Hah!" Vince laughed. "You pit the legend killer against a woman! And you call that a match!?"

"The people loved it," Bischoff pleaded. "Give me another chance. The fans will love tonight's episode of RAW!"

Vince finally leaned back in his seat. His skin began to whiten to near-healthy levels. "I sure as hell hope you're right, Eric."

"I will. I'll have an awesome match with Rikishi..."

"Nope. You have to choose people within the company, Eric. People who haven't gotten injured."

"You mean..."

"Yep."

Spoiler: Vifam/Rikishi has been eliminated from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You are cool. You are enigmatic, and you're intimidating. You're Rikishi and your stink face is terrifying!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Rikishi Driver
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Stinkface
- Once per day, you may use this move on someone and for forty-eight hours, they will not be able to use their finisher out of disgust.
What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/spoiler]

It's now Day Four.

Vote Count 4.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/4)
-
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Kmd4390, Almost50, McMenno, Mathblade, Malpascp

Notes:
- :)

(expired on 2017-02-11 12:20:00) until the end of Day Three.
With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:33 am

Post by McMenno »

well I know who I want to lynch

VOTE: pepchoninga
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote malpa
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh* Good move, Scum. I'll give you that. I say I will let Vifam lead the way as I'm obviously not doing good and Scum opt to shoot that one in particular. And now it will come down to a case of WIFOM.

"Vifam suspected McMenno, so McMenno must be Scum."
"No. This is precisely why Vifam was NK'd.. to frame McMenno."

For the record: Mathblade is going to tunnel me all the way to hell and back all day, and the more I talk back the more they will create more noise, so I will try to keep my responses to that to a minimum.

@Mod:
Did I replace in or should I be using the hydra account? I'm confused now!

@McMenno/Kmd:

A little explanation of your opening votes may come in handy. I know you did express your feelings towards these two before, but has nothing changed in light of the flips? For instance, I thought Pep was suspected to be Scum with LUV, and with LUV flipping Town that seems to have been an inaccurate guess.

@Math:

I know your case against me, and I kind of agree now that it was a hasty move. No need to restate the obvious.

@Everyone else:

Please try to be more active, more attentive, and please do provide reads with as much details/explanations as you can.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I don't think the vifam shot had anything to do with his reads. We were treating him as confirmed town.

No, the flips didn't change anything for me. Lil was a PoE scum read at most for me. Him flipping town doesn't mean much. If anything, it means there was probably scum on the wagon, but malpa is there along with anyone else that could be scum (mathblade being the only one off the wagon who could be scum) so nothing really changes there either. And Vifam being town is something we pretty much all could have predicted. So, again, I don't have any new info today and can't really think of a reason to change what I'm doing which is voting malpa and thinking the other scum has to be in math/columbo because mcmenno is a stronger town read than them, you (almost) are a stronger town read than that, and pep is definitely town.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

So Almost and Pep are confirmed scum.
3 scum each team makes sense.
Probably LyLO and Almost50 had to likely discharge gladiator before LyLO.

The fact this game isn't over makes Pep scum.

Now to find the third.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”