Newbie 1769: Happy New Year! (Post-Game)

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1925  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:57 pm

eugh

ok

maybe

pedit: @rask
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1926  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:57 pm

Greys town, I could maybe be sold on cass though if she's a very good actor.

@everyone

why should or shouldn't we lynch cass?
slightly deranged
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1927  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:57 pm

I just wish I had more meta on her
slightly deranged
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1928  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:59 pm

I don't understand your Grey townread.
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1929  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:01 am

I am going to bake cookies then I am going to read from the beginning again.
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1930  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:01 am

In post 1926, Raskolnikov wrote:why should or shouldn't we lynch cass?


i'm town (i dont follow how my d1 comes from scum at all because i wouldnt push a fucking "townbloc" dont care if you think its selfmeta it makes zero sense logistically) and schadd's town

if grey is town it's cassie/rc which i can believe but i think rc is town and grey's townread of me feels exactly like one he had as scum

like

[redacted]

now he has a non-commital scumread on me because i think he's scum

idk it doesn't add up
Last edited by Aeronaut on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1931  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:02 am

@RC

You say you're most confident on cass scum so tell me why she's a really energetic faker. over someone more whatever-ish like schadd or giga

after matt lynch I have some trust issues now! why did you switch from cass to matt incidentally?
slightly deranged
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1932  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:04 am

In post 1926, Raskolnikov wrote:Greys town, I could maybe be sold on cass though if she's a very good actor.

@everyone

why should or shouldn't we lynch cass?

Who makes sense as her partner, Rask?

I can't put her together with anyone.

Schadd I can see as being scum with either RC or Giga.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

cassielle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1933  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:04 am

-grey-'s scumread of you is probably weak because the game is a trainwreck with scum hiding in the townblock like ive been jumping up and down shrieking about from the time i joined

and like, you cant really trust any reads you arent 100000000% sure of in this gamestate

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1934  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:04 am

grey why not rc/cassielle
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1935  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:05 am

nah fuck partner associations, we can talk about that later

I want to make all of these jokers commit to reads because associations are easiest thing in the world
slightly deranged
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1936  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:05 am

everyone in the initial "townbloc" we've flipped has flipped town ftr

TB was the only conftown outsider

RC still hasn't flipped
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1937  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:05 am

today is talk about cass day but we're not allowed to bring any associations up anymore
slightly deranged
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1938  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:06 am

In post 1935, Raskolnikov wrote:nah fuck partner associations, we can talk about that later

I want to make all of these jokers commit to reads because associations are easiest thing in the world


i have the opposite problem where no fucking associations make sense so idk where this comes from
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1939  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:07 am

what I'm saying is, when I'm scum and I'm lazy I can just write a few sentences about associations instead of fabricating reads

because when people disagree on associations it's like "oh well! to each his own!"

but when people disagree on reads there are actual things to talk about
slightly deranged
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1940  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 am

but I also do that as town so don't dare bring this up against me in a future game :lol:
slightly deranged
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

cassielle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1941  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 am

i guess just tell me when you want me to chime in rask, i cant really talk about my own slot like its scum rofl

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1942  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:09 am

In post 1933, cassielle wrote:-grey-'s scumread of you is probably weak because the game is a trainwreck with scum hiding in the townblock like ive been jumping up and down shrieking about from the time i joined

and like, you cant really trust any reads you arent 100000000% sure of in this gamestate


it's his initial townread that i scumread tbh

rc was right in saying i didnt deserve the towncred i got D1 and grey isnt a newbie so im not sure why he townread me

his reasoning was flimsy (and it was D2 not today)

Raskolnikov wrote:what I'm saying is, when I'm scum and I'm lazy I can just write a few sentences about associations instead of fabricating reads

because when people disagree on associations it's like "oh well! to each his own!"

but when people disagree on reads there are actual things to talk about


yeah i mean i get why it's just i know for a fact that the scumteam has distanced well via bussing unless RC/Schadd_
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1943  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:10 am

so associations are kind of a crapshoot
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1944  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:11 am

In post 56, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 54, Raskolnikov wrote:More often then not but I see creature get scumread a fair bit when he's town too.


yeah creature's not an IC that gets killed N1

but that's not happening this game because i'm like 80% sure creature's town here

legit think creature's the easiest player to read on this site


this was early
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1945  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 am

yeah

but creature is legit the easiest player to read on the site
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

cassielle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1946  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 am

In post 1930, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'm town (i dont follow how my d1 comes from scum at all because i wouldnt push a fucking "townbloc" dont care if you think its selfmeta it makes zero sense logistically) and schadd's town

In post 1942, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
it's his initial townread that i scumread tbh

rc was right in saying i didnt deserve the towncred i got D1 and grey isnt a newbie so im not sure why he townread me



how does this make sense?

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1947  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 am

In post 88, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:this is the point where i realize that maybe my read is a bit loopy but i don't really have anything better

In post 6, ThinkBig wrote:4. What is your favorite/least favorite role?


^ scummy RQS question IMO

like i would think in a newbie game, a newer player may kind of be off guard and, if they actually HAVE a PR, might have special interest in that role that shows when they answer the question

just gives me rolefishing vibes :dead:


this isn't role fishing and to say it is is beyond questionable.
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

cassielle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1948  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 am

am i paranoid town or does that read like straight up contradiction

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1949  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:13 am

how does it not...?

should i explain the thought process individually or do they not make sense as a whole?

@cassielle
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games