Newbie 1769: Happy New Year! (Post-Game)

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2275  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:15 pm

i guess i didn't say i would stop talking to you. are you an alt?
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2276  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Are you?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2277  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 pm

no. but thanks for asking
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2278  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Quite welcome.

Try not to get NK'ed bruh. You're too obvtown to live long as it stands.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2279  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:22 pm

i'll see what i can do
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2280  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:55 pm

man. if nothing else i got him at the start of today
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2281  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:09 pm

That you did.

It was so out of left field, too!

Way to go schadd, I'm impressed!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2282  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:36 pm

thanks
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2283  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:24 pm

although, now that i think about it for about an hour, maybe i can't say it came out of left field; rc got it about 30sec before i did
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2284  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:53 pm

Town should just lynch you both for being too smart to be town.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2285  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:34 am

Rask, if you've nothing left to add I'd rather do the rest of my scumhunting in a Grey free environment.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2286  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:22 am

Hey... that's just mean.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

cassielle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2287  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:45 am

im with RC and schadd_

theres not really much to say with -grey- threadcrapping (admittedly in an entertaining fashion) and RC apparently got all necessary info from it so best to move to d4

i hate to admit it because of how i dislike ending days early... but yeah theres nothing coming from this. been waiting for rasks word

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2288  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:10 am

yeah i have no issue w that either tho i would like to respond to cassie's essays
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2289  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:11 am

still busy but i might be online from time to time
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

cassielle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2290  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:28 pm

actually -- rasks prob gonna die overnight.

so id like rasks best arguments in favor of how he views the gamestate BEFORE we hammer the obvlynch home, to make sure we have a confirmed pro-town ref-sheet -- basically, we can consult the ghost of rask if we run into doubt

i was gonna say i want RC and schadd_'s too but i realized their views of the gamestate are no-brainers, readily available. (RC suspects gbT, schadd_ is undecided and unwilling to commit to a decision at this time.) if one of them gets NKed for some silly WIFOM bs reason we have a sufficient ref sheet to work off of for now. rask is the only one were lacking info on, and plugging that gap wont hold the day up that much longer than just waiting for rask is already doing.

so rask, when you come in, give us your final view of gamestate so we can hit d4 with a confirmed town reference sheet for every slot that can be NKed without making town win by PoE a no brainer

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2291  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm

track rc tonight
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2292  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Totally do that.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

cassielle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2293  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:46 pm

i think i disagree with schadd_'s reasoning there

...but i agree with the likely results. yes, track rc.

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2294  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:53 pm

ok
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2295  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:54 pm

In post 2293, cassielle wrote:...but i agree with the likely results. yes, track rc.

Now isn't that an interesting thing to say?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2296  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:54 pm

In post 2266, cassielle wrote:weak af, not sticking to any read, you say "oh yeah thats -grey- all the way! but its not really a tell. and i dont like him townreading me" -- its casting a tiny bit of shade and nullifying an argument brought up in favor of the slot
?? schadd_ said he was townreading him and i basically said that was a bad idea

same thing. "no hes not confscum -- but i dont like the posts" it says nothing about your read except that it probably isnt "obvtown"
nobody is confscum w/o a guilty from confirmed town... saying i don't like his posts means he's scummy??? what else would it mean

i dont see that as saying anything in particular about -grey-, its more saying that mbg's argument there is bad. also, mbg later points out that CREATURE pointed out the inconsistency, you did not, which nullifies that argument
i pointed out that I did point out the inconsistency later because I did :igmeou:

and the last one is treating him as unlikely to be scum even though you dont like the townread he has for you, it STILL doesnt say anything about your reads.
it says that i scumread him but not as a partner to my top scumread at the second

it all adds up to "approximately null but im suspicious so maybe very light nullscum", except for the last one which says "town by PoE but scummy town"

no it doesn't, it means "scummy but not scum with my top scumread" which doesn't mean i'm townreading him, it means i'm scumreading him until matt flips town


In post 2261, cassielle wrote:conversely, gbT claims -Grey- was strong townreading them all game long


i never said this??

i said he had a weird townread on me D1 that didnt make sense

In post 2262, cassielle wrote:oh and ftr -- wrt gbT's d1 -grey-reads, they were dismissive-leaning-town because of GAYreen and liking -grey-'s posts. theres no -grey- scumread there. after all, if there were why would gbT sheep -grey- on d2 start?


ive only liked gayreens posts - the only good stuff from grey was his fight with you because i didn't like YOUR contributions from it and because i'd expect grey to get into a fight like that as town.

and where tf did i sheep grey i still don't understand this

like i'd respond in full but i just feel misrepped instead and i can't really argue with that
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2297  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:55 pm

I am literally the worst track because the only way I could see someone not NKing raskol is if they wanted me out of the picture.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2298  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Giga is town guyz.

Gtfo.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #2299  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:56 pm

In post 2297, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am literally the worst track because the only way I could see someone not NKing raskol is if they wanted me out of the picture.

Lying Scum.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games