D&D on Mish Mash.

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:14 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

i'd definitely be interested in playing! i've only played pathfinder but basically all of the information for it is available for free online (basically the CONTENTS of the books are free but in book form costs money). dunno about 5e but that's why my group plays PF.

if you need help with assets i strongly recommend using Tiled. thats what i use to make my maps when i do roll20 sessions. if you need a tileset i'll try to hit you up with what i used but it's been a while. if you have photoshop knowhow (not even art skills just like the ability to use it) you should be able to make a tileset

you could probably use myth-weavers for character sheets too

agreed with chamber that actually getting long term interest is going to be tough. i'd probably try campaigns that work as one-shots before getting a long-term group to gauge interest? i have like 0 mish mash modding experience though so idk if thats useful

but yeah i prefer play-by-post over voice (at least w/ stangers) so i've been waiting for something like this

keep me posted
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

ah ok

i kind of assumed you were willing to DM

i could in theory but i'm like super nervous about it

idk
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Return to “General Discussion”