he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2224, Realeo wrote:
In post 2222, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2221, Realeo wrote:Do you have extra reason?
Everyone in the game was scumreading thinkbig except for me and the IC, it makes you wonder
Shouldn't the fact that you're in minority makes you wonder?
I don't succumb to peer pressure, nor do I think the masses are likely to be right

not trying to be edgy
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

You cannot expect me to sheep you when your reasoning..
In post 1664, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Davesaz
In post 1666, Dunnstral wrote:I think he's mafia
..is just this.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You know that's not the extent of my reasoning
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 141, Dunnstral wrote:davesaz scummy
In post 307, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 293, Superhans wrote:^Ah i messed up, Dunnstral doesn't vote Dave, but calls him scummy with no explanation,
Change question to:
@Dunnstral why did you scum read Dave?
Because he made a scummy post.
In post 797, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 796, Superhans wrote:@Dunnstral
In post 736, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE: Realeo

Kind of been arguing against this
What does this mean?

Also, has your scum-read on Davesaz changed since early game?

Maybe read the surrounding posts and the context? There's nothing for me to explain there.

Also, stop acting like I ever had a real read on davesaz.
I said one thing he did was scummy
So there must be something that makes your read on dave real. What is this?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1249, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 540, davesaz wrote:Just realized I've been reading but not posting.
In retrospect I think MariaR did indeed crumb traitor. Too late at night to dig further but I can vote at least.
VOTE: Desperado
In post 644, davesaz wrote:I do not agree with the common assessment of AH's entrance. I think he ISO'd the people on the biggest wagon and posted a legitimate case on one of them as a form of catchup.
In post 645, davesaz wrote:I still think Desperado would be the best lynch.
In post 654, davesaz wrote:Unofficial VC
Antihuman ( 5 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ThinkBig, Alisae, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Antihuman, Realeo)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (Dunnstral, davesaz)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Gamma Emerald (1) - ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (1) - Kop
8 hours remaining

I still have doubts about Antihuman being scum but it's in town's best interests to avoid a no-lynch. And I could be wrong...
VOTE: Antihuman

That should be L-1. Superhans' vote was not because ssbm_Kyouko had moved off.
I don't know where you got that dave was pushing you all day as you say later; he just says you can be traitor and votes you: which he can do if he's mafia that doesn't buy into the honestly dumb traitor hunt

He does nothing to push that and then votes the largest wagon - if he's scum it's rather unlucky that traitor died while he was set to coast pushing you
That one?

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2220, Dunnstral wrote:It's a real drag when I've been pointing things out but my main scumspect is lock town over dumb things I've talked about and my townread is useless/getting run up all game

I am trying to solve the game, I wanted to know if I should be voting thinkbig, because your list only has teams with him and 1 team with me and desperado

I don't think I need to figure out superhans/desperado while dave is alive
, because they're unlikely to be scum together. That leaves me with dave. If you want me to go over him again, I can soonish
Ummm. 1) Dave is far from lock town, he was inside my potential scum pool of 4, he's also in one of my 3 remaining scum team combinations; I don't particularly have a scum read on him at the moment but don't think the odds of him being scum are anywhere near 0 and if you're anywhere near as positive as you're trying to make out that he's scum you should be attempting to really convince me/others of that read which you haven't done that much of. Your scum read on Dave isn't even anywhere as elaborated as you think it may be inside the thread, there's a few votes on him for a few comments but nothing to portray the confidence you're trying to claim you have for it. 2) I don't think I control where your vote lands, if you disagree with my reads so be it but as town you should be wanting to work this out, either convince me I'm wrong or reassess yourself, you weren't really doing either. 3) The way you're treating SuperHans/Desperado here is exactly what I'm talking about finding scummy, the "I don't need to figure them out right now" is a load of bollocks, if you acknowledge that the votes likely won't be going onto Dave today you absolutely do have to sort them out, heck you even have to sort them out if the votes do go to Dave. The whole bolded section from you comes very very much across as mafia.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Realeo, you're quoting stuff from long, long ago and acting like it fits in to the current situation :/
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Realeo »

Because I literally ctrl+f "Dave" at your iso and I can't find something that explain why you scumread dave.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2231, Regfan wrote:2) I don't think I control where your vote lands, if you disagree with my reads so be it
But don't you see that from what you put out, tb would be lock scum to me? Isn't that the figuring out reads thing you were talking about

I'll go over davesaz again later, I don't have the motivation to do it now
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2222, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2221, Realeo wrote:Do you have extra reason?
Everyone in the game was scumreading thinkbig except for me and the IC, it makes you wonder
Okay so why is not impossible for scum to be one of the late voters on ThingBig, why is not possible for them to be one of the no voters on ThingBig? What do you make of Realeos point about ThingBigs fake ISOing going through SuperHans? Your read on TB is very empty overall.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2231, Regfan wrote:3) The way you're treating SuperHans/Desperado here is exactly what I'm talking about finding scummy, the "I don't need to figure them out right now" is a load of bollocks, if you acknowledge that the votes likely won't be going onto Dave today you absolutely do have to sort them out, heck you even have to sort them out if the votes do go to Dave. The whole bolded section from you comes very very much across as mafia.
Fine. If I had to choose, RIGHT NOW, I'd lynch Desperado. This doesn't contradict what I said earlier about superhans
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2235, Regfan wrote:What do you make of Realeos point about ThingBigs fake ISOing going through SuperHans?
I think that was a miscommunication, otherwise you're better off asking thinkbig?

It looked to me like he had already looked at it before, and continued to look at it and then posted after his first one (more than one tab open at the same time) My first thought wouldn't be "he's pretending to have read the entire iso in 2 minutes" because I don't know if anyone would fall into that "trap"
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

The problem is except explaining "I have read it before"
In post 1750, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1741, Realeo wrote:How do you ISO SuperHans *250*posts in 2 minutes?
Stop throwing shades.
It doesn't take that long
to skim through an ISO.
He insists that it's possible in 2 minutes.

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2234, Dunnstral wrote: But don't you see that from what you put out, tb would be lock scum to me? Isn't that the figuring out reads thing you were talking about

I'll go over davesaz again later, I don't have the motivation to do it now
Except before doing and multiple times actually during the analysis I did I stated "If anyone thinks that I've left scum out of the analysis let me know" or "If anyone disagrees with one of these partner rule outs let me know", I'm willing to reconsider on them if you can present logic of reasoning that points towards it being wrong. I don't expect you to agree with all of my reads and stances on everything, I merely expect to to state where you disagree and why. I think that's reasonable.

I'm happy to wait re; your Dave explanation, we have plenty of time.
In post 2236, Dunnstral wrote:Fine. If I had to choose, RIGHT NOW, I'd lynch Desperado. This doesn't contradict what I said earlier about superhans
Okay; Now the important part; why?
In post 2237, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2235, Regfan wrote:What do you make of Realeos point about ThingBigs fake ISOing going through SuperHans?
I think that was a miscommunication, otherwise you're better off asking thinkbig?

It looked to me like he had already looked at it before, and continued to look at it and then posted after his first one (more than one tab open at the same time) My first thought wouldn't be "he's pretending to have read the entire iso in 2 minutes" because I don't know if anyone would fall into that "trap"
I am waiting for TB to get back to this game provide some content and answer some questions, it's a frustratingly long wait and am worried come Monday he'll use school to get out of even more. I took the way the exchange panned out between Realeo and ThingBig to be that ThingBig admitted to skimming it in 2 minutes, I think that's a reasonable scum tell. I think there's been quite a few things that ThingBig has done throughout this day phase that do make some sense as mafia and do make me pause about my town read on him and am struggling to understand how they haven't given you any pause on that read, it just seems so static.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2239, Regfan wrote:it's a frustratingly long wait and am worried come Monday he'll use school to get out of even more
Can I persuade you to check ThinkBig's activity post? He's active in other games. He's being legitimate with the "school reasoning", but everything else is faux-excuse

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Realeo »

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah I've seen it Realeo and it's a huge concern, my patience is really waning when it comes to waiting for him to actually get to this game and provide content.

I'm also waiting on others to actually get in here and help too.

Anyway where I'm currently at with my analysis is the three scum teams below are the the only probable ones inside my scum pool left;

1. ThingBig + Dave
2. ThingBig + Dunn
3. Dunn + Desperado

I'll probably get to going through Dunn & ThingBigs ISO's to see if I can narrow that down any further based on interactions on their end tonight.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Regfan »

Went through TB's ISO and I think TBs vote on Dunnstral in points slightly against them being a team as does the exchange between them in -. The scum read on Dave inside of comes out of absolutely nowhere and does make sense as scum attempting to distance thinking they're about to be lynched themselves, the read vanishes after that up until where Daves placed in null and there's a weak town read stated on Dunn. I don't think TB's response towards Dave in points to or against them being partners at all. Really there's nearly nothing from TB abut either. Doesn't change where I'm at re; scum teams at all.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Desperado »

Reg, I think we just read this game in fundamentally different ways.

How on earth does ThinkBig voting Dunnstral for bullshit while maintaining Antihuman as his #1 scum read point to them not being buddies? It was clear that he never believed in that Dunn vote and never planned on seeing it through anywhere. He even leaves Dunnstral out of his next post, a full reads list, and assigns his "scummy behavior" to me instead.

And before you say anything, I still think Dunnstral is town, I just think you have been making errors in your analysis all game and you aren't adjusting. This is two days in a row you've removed one of my scumreads from your scum pool entirely and I don't get.
;)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:33 am

Post by davesaz »

At this point I don't give a fuck what you do. Lynch me if you'd like to, or lynch someone else. This game needs a flip, now.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:34 am

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: ThinkBig
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2244, Desperado wrote:Reg, I think we just read this game in fundamentally different ways.

How on earth does ThinkBig voting Dunnstral for bullshit while maintaining Antihuman as his #1 scum read point to them not being buddies? It was clear that he never believed in that Dunn vote and never planned on seeing it through anywhere. He even leaves Dunnstral out of his next post, a full reads list, and assigns his "scummy behavior" to me instead.

And before you say anything, I still think Dunnstral is town, I just think you have been making errors in your analysis all game and you aren't adjusting. This is two days in a row you've removed one of my scumreads from your scum pool entirely and I don't get.
Me?
Your push on me me is as hard as a wet noodle.

I agree that this game is in need to a flip but I don't think we should be rushing anything quite yet.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2245, davesaz wrote:At this point I don't give a fuck what you do. Lynch me if you'd like to, or lynch someone else. This game needs a flip, now.
Indignation station.

Really though what is the point in whining like a baby, it's not like you're even the biggest wagon and you're acting as though you're verging on giving up.

AtE, but I think you're appealing to the emotion of disgust rather than sympathy.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1957, davesaz wrote:I mean easy in the sense of obvious, not in the sense of no resistance.
Why is ThinkBig 'obvious', I'm finding greading TB far from obvious anything.

Return to “Completed Open Games”