Newbie 1769: Happy New Year! (Post-Game)

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2375  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:22 pm

That's not necessary, not for me at least.
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2376  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:24 pm

i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2377  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:28 pm

It's just, I'm not going to put that much time into metaing when I'm getting killed, and even if I make a conclusion, maybe it influences people, maybe it doesn't (and maybe its wrong) :lol:
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2378  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:33 pm

>_>
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2379  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Wait so giga why are you demotivated?

If I was in your position I'd have one less slot to sort which should make things a lot easier
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2380  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:35 pm

In fact if you townread RC and schadd as much as you say you do then isn't it an easy read? easy solve easy game? I don't understand
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2381  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 2379, Raskolnikov wrote:Wait so giga why are you demotivated?

If I was in your position I'd have one less slot to sort which should make things a lot easier


at the time?

stuff out of my control in real life

also the inevitability of my lynch but :/

Raskolnikov wrote:In fact if you townread RC and schadd as much as you say you do then isn't it an easy read? easy solve easy game? I don't understand


cassie isn't really that scummy
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2382  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 2377, Raskolnikov wrote:It's just, I'm not going to put that much time into metaing when I'm getting killed, and even if I make a conclusion, maybe it influences people, maybe it doesn't (and maybe its wrong) :lol:


fair enough

just wanted to make sure you didn't miss anything
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2383  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:45 pm

ehh I guess cass could be scum instead
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2384  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm

idk if the cassie/giga dipole is in fact the right play and doesn't give scum!Schadd/RC a win then i'd 100% be approaching the game to clear me
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2385  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:49 pm

btw i'm not really demotivated anymore i was just busy yesterday
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2386  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:49 pm

wait what, wasn't I the paranoid one and then you were saying "oh cmon they're super town" ?
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2387  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:50 pm

In post 2386, Raskolnikov wrote:wait what, wasn't I the paranoid one and then you were saying "oh cmon they're super town" ?


well yeah when we had mislynches

i still think it's cassie but that doesn't mean i'm right
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2388  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:51 pm

In post 2366, schadd_ wrote:i've spent most of toDay reading and all of my not-meh is in a notepad document at the moment

Are you saving it on purpose or?
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2389  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Oh btw everyone's definitely no-lynch skipping the day in 4p mylo

if people don't VOTE: no-lynch you should quote this post and badger them until they do
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2390  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Man Raskol I don't expect to change your mind but that's a really terrible idea.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2391  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Why is that?
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2392  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Like, assuming it's in Cass/GBT you're giving them an out to kill the one who FOSes them without much suspicion on it because 'oh that slot was cleared so they were going to die anyway'.
If it's Schadd, he nightkills me, no one even brings it up again.
The only situation that it helps is if I am scum and even if I am scum I nightkill Schadd and everyone's like meh he was the superconfirmed town who cares and there's still a 1v1 between Cass and GBT.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2393  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:57 pm

yeah i'm not no lynching

i want to hammertest
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2394  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:59 pm

<_<
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2395  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 pm

I'm so going to lose this game lol.
deranged and incoherent
"How did this game end in 5 pages"

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2396  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 pm

you'll only lose if it's {schadd_/rc}

do you think it's schadd_/rc??
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2397  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 pm

IF you're paranoid of one of me and Schadd you should either 1) not bring it up at all because neither of us are scum or 2) bring it up today and let us respond to it.
NLing in this situation just hurts town because I don't expect Schadd to be able to properly read into the wifom of the nightkill if I die.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Location: New Jersey, the Armpit of the United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2398  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:01 pm

well lose for that reason
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2399  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Look I hate the idea that I'm still being scumread in this game but if you have a residual FoS of me then I'd rather that get dealt with now.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games