Mafia 74: Minimally Flavoured - Game over!

Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Sangy »

Vote: The Fonz
for having such a cheeky grin.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:17 pm

Post by Sangy »

Just letting everyone know that you probably won't hear much from me for the next two or three days. I'll probably be on, but it's better to be safe.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:44 pm

Post by Sangy »

Xylthixlm wrote:We have a fixed deadline and I really don't want to rush a lynch in the last week before it hits.
And it's better to rush a lynch now?
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Sangy »

Xylthixlm wrote: No, and I think you're smart enough to know that's not what I'm pressing for.
Yeah. I figured, but it really doesn't hurt to ask.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by Sangy »

Sorry- I'm really, really busy at the moment, so I haven't had a chance to read the past two pages.

However, I would like to
Unvote: The Fonz
, though, because I'm not at all comfortable with my random vote being up, and the vibe I got from the first five pages isn't at all scummy.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by Sangy »

Right. I am terribly, terribly sorry about how inactive I've been. I can barely find the time to check in every two days, let alone make a detailed post that's actually contributing. Fortunately, I've got a nice big chunk of time right now, which I'll use to get caught up, so I don't fall too behind again. Unfortunately, I can't make any guarantees that I'll be active for a while following this, because I'm the lead in a production that opens on Friday, have finals approaching NEXT Friday, and have three essays due some time in the next two weeks. I've got college applications due and scholarships due, as well. (Actually, that last bit means I'll probably post MORE- I'll be procrastinating on my essays.) Next week, I won't even be getting home until 9:00 PM each day, but I should be able to get in a tiny 'here's my opinion' post before school each morning.

So: Posting this now, and within the hour you should at least have my basic suspicions. Again, I'm very sorry- I know that lurking does absolutely nothing to help the town, and I'll try to get that cut down.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by Sangy »

I'm the most suspicious of Egruntz, but I'm not going to vote for him.

I don't like the idea of a No Lynch day one. It's stupid, and doesn't help the town at all. It means that the town can't analyze the Mafia's night killings and it means that they can't see who was on the final bandwagon to lynch. It limits the amount of information a town can have, and that's bad- information is always good for the town. To propose a no lynch, without a legitimate reason (like in C9 when you've got a claimed cop who can investigate and know you've got a doc) is anti-town and there's really no way of spinning it as otherwise.

Why I'm not voting Egruntz: Scum doesn't want to stand out. Egruntz, instead of saying "Hey, I was wrong" or "Well, sure, I see your logic but I disagree" keeps on pounding in this idea of a no lynch for night one. Maybe it's a bit WIFOM, but I don't think scum would want to put themselves in the spotlight stating something that is clearly controversial and antitown.

More later, probably tomorrow. If we have a snowday, you'll hear my thoughts on everyone, but dinner is calling, and so is my application for College of the Atlantic.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by Sangy »

Phate wrote:I'd like you to clarify, Sangy. You're suspicious of him but you think he's probably town?
Not exactly. I think his actions are suspicious, but I think scum would need to be awfully stupid to go so obviously against the grain. Really, I want opinions on that- I hate to play the 'newbie' card, but I haven't really seen enough games either way to know how valid that opinion is. It makes logical sense to me, but in the world of Mafia, it might not necessarily be the case, if that makes sense.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”