Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 973, SnarkySnowman wrote:>3 confirmed town and one scum left maximum

Sorry what? I get the 3 confirmed town from your perspective but what do you mean by the other part
if you had flipped scum there would only be one scum left, max. any more would mean we started with an SK, three group scum, and a two man survivor team, which means it would have been 7 v 3 v 2 v 1

ps i dont trust anything you say. your information suggests it was two man survivor team + sk + one scum + three other third parties (four if you go by what you said originally), which means it would have been....6v2v1v1v1v1v1(v1)?

lol
;)
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:50 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I mean you assume I don't think it's ridiculous? Come on now :/ m
My guess is there are only 4 town (based on Narnas claimed info) and it's more like 4v2v2v1v1v1v1 or something silly like that. Clearly this is an extremely bastard game, do you expect it to follow normal proportions?
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:11 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 956, Azral wrote:^terrible post
basically admitting the claim is probably legit, then ignoring it.

fwiw I have more reasons to believe frank is scum today than anyone else but doctor claim = assume true as far as I'm concerned.
Wat
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:13 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Narn was a secret scum read D1. Ill go back and see if the post that bothered me D1 is still wierd.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:14 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 955, Alisae wrote:It's a fake claim to cover up his lurkyness D1.
Meh
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:16 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Is 2 vigs normal? Couldnt a scum just say they are a vig in this situation?
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:20 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Az+Ali scum?
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:21 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Nvm prolly not
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:25 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

KT wow such troll. Much funny
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:47 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

How come when im here you guys dip jw
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Desperado »

im always here babe
;)
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 980, FrankJaeger wrote:Is 2 vigs normal? Couldnt a scum just say they are a vig in this situation?
Happens all the time. This is why I have Azral as top scumread. If Davsto is Mason Vig then all other Vigs are bad guys.
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Azral »

In post 975, Desperado wrote:if you had flipped scum there would only be one scum left, max. any more would mean we started with an SK, three group scum, and a two man survivor team, which means it would have been 7 v 3 v 2 v 1

ps i dont trust anything you say. your information suggests it was two man survivor team + sk + one scum + three other third parties (four if you go by what you said originally), which means it would have been....6v2v1v1v1v1v1(v1)?

lol
In post 976, SnarkySnowman wrote:I mean you assume I don't think it's ridiculous? Come on now :/ m
My guess is there are only 4 town (based on Narnas claimed info) and it's more like 4v2v2v1v1v1v1 or something silly like that. Clearly this is an extremely bastard game, do you expect it to follow normal proportions?
In post 980, FrankJaeger wrote:Is 2 vigs normal? Couldnt a scum just say they are a vig in this situation?
okay I'm gonna need you all to wake up to facts that are right in front of you.

Roles were
not randomly assigned
. Obviously.

The setup is
not normal
. Strong odds it's
not even balanced
. It has a shit ton of factions, whether or not Snarky is telling us the truth, a shit ton of
killing roles
weird mechanics
(secret double votes, possible influence by dead players, mid-game changes at mod discretion, ???), possible (unconfirmed) lynchers. Some players have extra info.

If you're lynching based on expecting this game to be normal you're gonna have a bad time. You're going to get fucking steamrolled.

My interpretation? The setup isn't designed to be normal. It's designed to be fun (which it is) and give us all a chance to play the perfect game, where we have the roles and mechanics we all wanted, according to the questionnaire. The only exceptions are when strict adherence to the questionnaire would make things less fun.

There's symmetry here -

Mason, one or more weaker info roles
Mason Vig, one or more weaker vig roles

That symmetry makes me say, okay. I know we have a mason vig and another limited town vig. That's two. Then we have another mason and
four
additional info roles including a cop, watcher, and questionnaire info roles. That's SIX. And despite this number, almost none of them actually got any info last night! WTF

I'm sorry but this
doesn't compute

So, wake up already. We should either be lynching in that group OR lynching based on behavior without consideration of roles. Which might be the best idea, and from my pov still points toward the same players. (Not a coincidence.)
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 986, ɀefiend wrote:
Happens all the time. This is why I have Azral as top scumread. If Davsto is Mason Vig then all other Vigs are bad guys.
Not agreeing or disagreeing, but why is Azral the bad guy and not Davsto, if there is only one vig?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Desperado »

because davsto is confirmed town
;)
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Azral you're off your rocker
In post 987, Azral wrote:The setup is
not normal
. Strong odds it's
not even balanced
. It has a shit ton of factions, whether or not Snarky is telling us the truth, a shit ton of
killing roles
weird mechanics
(secret double votes, possible influence by dead players, mid-game changes at mod discretion, ???), possible (unconfirmed) lynchers. Some players have extra info.
Hi son what makes you suggest mid-game alignment changes? Have you any info relating to that, because I haven't seen any hint of that either in game nor questionnaire.
In post 987, Azral wrote: If you're lynching based on expecting this game to be normal you're gonna have a bad time. You're going to get fucking steamrolled.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
In post 987, Azral wrote:My interpretation? The setup isn't designed to be normal. It's designed to be fun (which it is) and give us all a chance to play the perfect game, where we have the roles and mechanics we all wanted, according to the questionnaire. The only exceptions are when strict adherence to the questionnaire would make things less fun.

There's symmetry here -

Mason, one or more weaker info roles
Mason Vig, one or more weaker vig roles

That symmetry makes me say, okay. I know we have a mason vig and another limited town vig. That's two. Then we have another mason and
four
additional info roles including a cop, watcher, and questionnaire info roles. That's SIX. And despite this number, almost none of them actually got any info last night! WTF

I'm sorry but this
doesn't compute

So, wake up already. We should either be lynching in that group OR lynching based on behavior without consideration of roles. Which might be the best idea, and from my pov still points toward the same players. (Not a coincidence.)
Okay so
1) this is not a normal game so we shouldn't make any assumptions
2) we should assume one of those isn't true and should lynch in this pool because you think so

like it's one or the other buddy

make up your mind
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 989, Desperado wrote:because davsto is confirmed town
Hi please quote / link me where we know this from
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Of the informational peoples, I think KainTepes claim is the most suspicious. It's ambiguous and the net benefit to whatever alignment he's with is unrealized. I believe Frank's claim because his doccing works the same way as my copping. The next most suspicious info role would be Alisae, since a watcher with no info where literally almost everyone visited is highly unlikely. Snarky is somewhere in the middle as I believe he is a Lyncher who isn't a top priority target right now.

I am getting paranoid about Desp and Davsto being cultists, because I can't think of any other factions that explain the 7 cited by Snarky. Not willing to lynch there toDay though.

Narna's slowing down of obv-Town behavior is irking me too.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Snarky, Davsto and Desp are Masons with each other. I have no reason to disbelieve this because of my read on Desp. However it is possible they could be going with a ballsy claim as Cultists.

The main thing that's driving my vote is that I just don't think there can be two town Vigs. If Azral somehow flips town, then maybe the Mafia get scared and shoot Davsto the fake vig, (for being part of another faction) and then we lynch Desp. I don't fucking know, this is all just hypothetical.
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Azral »

In post 990, SnarkySnowman wrote:Hi son what makes you suggest mid-game alignment changes? Have you any info relating to that, because I haven't seen any hint of that either in game nor questionnaire.
That's the least important part of that paragraph.
It's not confirmed. But it's on the questionnaire, so entirely possible.
In post 990, SnarkySnowman wrote:Ho Ho Ha Ha
That's mildly sinister.
In post 990, SnarkySnowman wrote:Okay so
1) this is not a normal game so we shouldn't make any assumptions
2) we should assume one of those isn't true and should lynch in this pool because you think so

like it's one or the other buddy

make up your mind
No it's not one or the other.

It's: pay attention to what we know about the setup. Act according to that.

We know the setup isn't normal and roles are not random. So don't pretend it is.

We also have enough information now to make an educated guess what IS true about the setup. So let's use that knowledge.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 991, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 989, Desperado wrote:because davsto is confirmed town
Hi please quote / link me where we know this from
pretty sure that would get me modkilled
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Desperado »

which would still ironically confirm davsto as town
;)
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Azral »

In post 993, ɀefiend wrote:If Azral somehow flips town, then maybe the Mafia get scared and shoot Davsto the fake vig, (for being part of another faction) and then we lynch Desp.
what
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Azral »

In post 992, ɀefiend wrote:Of the informational peoples, I think KainTepes claim is the most suspicious. It's ambiguous and the net benefit to whatever alignment he's with is unrealized. I believe Frank's claim because his doccing works the same way as my copping. The next most suspicious info role would be Alisae, since a watcher with no info where literally almost everyone visited is highly unlikely. Snarky is somewhere in the middle as I believe he is a Lyncher who isn't a top priority target right now.
Yeah I actually agree with most of this except I might flip Ali and KT.
I find KT somewhat baffling.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I'm not really suspicious of KainTepes personally, I think that makes sense with his play and only seems weird because of how he worded it (NAI for him)
Frank is believable enough for now, and I already commented on why zefiend doesn't make sense as group scum
Agree that Ali is suspicious but also it's not a super useful role if half the people here can visit other people

If I were a 3p lyncher I wouldn't have claimed anything relating to being a lyncher :/ I mean I know reverse psychology is a thing but also that's not how I play

Desp / Dav can be a scumteam like Ari / McMenno are, and Dav shooting Ari doesn't check out for me as making him town. I'm okay sitting on this for the moment but I think we should address it sooner than later.

Azral claim is fine for me I guess but his logic is super flawed and is not very town at all

Narna is pretty townie to me tbh

I think that's everyone.

Based on claims alone, I'd rank it as such:

LYNCH
Ali
Azral
Davsto
Desp
KT / zefiend / frank / Narna
NOT LYNCH

Otherwise:

LYNCH