Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I'm copying my nomination in this thread.

MagnaofIllusion for Most Cunning Manipulator

The Thing Mafia

As the scum member that survived the second longest, I worked with MoI over a period of about 3 months to clinch the victory from an extremely difficult start. Two of our members were lynched on Days 1 and 2, and from there me, Andrius, and Magna were all quite doubtful of a victory.

However, we managed to coordinate tight plays and moves as a team, even with our hands pretty much tied in terms of night play (which had been observed as questionable night kill decisions), we had almost a stranglehold on the day play from beginning to end. Especially Magna, who ENTIRELY escaped suspicion starting from Day 1. It was him that survived to the end without a single vote being placed on him for the entirety of the game.

Although to say that the busses and plays coordinated by the rest of the team did not play a factor in our ultimate victory would be a disservice to the rest of the team, it was still Magna that had the execution and planning down. He was integral in the moves we made throughout the game, and his executed bussing was in such a way that he escaped suspicious interaction tells entirely.

In my opinion, it's his dedication, consistent commitment, and overall fantastic play that deserve the scummy nom here.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

yeah. I went and ctrl+f'd the mod's iso

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Violent video games, most certainly.
Either that or liberal media.

--implosion
provided

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”