Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Spoiler: Not Safe For Work, Also, Should Be 18 To Proceed and Not Easily Offended

"St. Cuckhold's Day is upon us. A day of celebration...with consenting group sex of course! Sadly, the forces of Abstinence are threatening to teach the Commune to wait until marriage (and shame you into missionary only while they are at it). Your Trouser Gods will NOT stand for this! Mostly because we're about to get pegged by our new ladies, so you know...hands and knees. But we will NOT stand! YOU! You must root out the threats to the Commune and save our holy holiday!"

------------------------------------
- The Three-Pronged Trouser Gods (Kuribo, T-Bone, and UT) make their long awaited mafia return...this time to the Mini Queue. (though listen, we're really big, I swear.)
- Reviewed by no one outside of the hydra. We think the game isn't broken or bastard, but that's about it.
- It's for 13 players.
- The flavor is a mix between extremely childish and extremely erotic, depending on which of us wrote what. Everything from Post #0 on is inappropriate, though.
- Also, it's for players who are over 18 ONLY. If we know or even suspect that you are not of consenting age, we will not let you play.
- Also, if you are offended by this bullshit, go away. That's why there's a spoiler tag.
- Also, no hydras. Unless we decide during sign-ups. But probably not.
- Also, you must have at least 2 completed games on-site, or prior approval that states otherwise.
- Also, I have said also enough.
- The game is Nightless, and will feature a special game mechanic revolving around orgies and kinks. Players will be able to get kinky with other players for the day phase. Whichever player is left alone will be the day's lynch.
- Pre-in slots are probably spoken for BUT if you PM me, I'll let you know when the game enters sign-ups.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?

Return to “Queue”