Professor Hamilton Theodore Schmiggles III's Classroom

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 7, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Also, I should remind the class to please raise your hand and wait until called upon before making comments and asking questions.
In post 14, Gamma Emerald wrote:
The Effects of Avatar Choice on Gameplay

I find that avatar seems to affect the tone of posts. When I had my avatar that was gifted to me in the profile change topic, I felt my posts were less aggressive than when I had Mega Rayquaza as my avatar.
Also, I find avatars have a major effect on pronoun choice. If you have a anime avatar, especially the ones usually used, you will likely be called a she. Please put a pronoun preference in your profile if you are worried about being misgendered due to your avatar.
As for reads, avatars don't really effect reads on you, but are sometimes used as explanations for scumreads anyways. If someone says they scumread your avatar ignore them, as they are most likely scum or town with no case trying to find something.
Happy?
*raises hand*
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 18, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Class feel free to discuss among yourselves this statement from our TA:
In post 14, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for reads, avatars don't really effect reads on you, but are sometimes used as explanations for scumreads anyways. If someone says they scumread your avatar ignore them, as they are most likely scum or town with no case trying to find something.
100% agreed.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]

Return to “Mafia Discussion”