Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

UNVOTE:

Lycan said he's gonna have more time for this game later so Id rather we not finish the day today before I can hear what he thinks about things in full
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

It's not a question of meta it's a question of the fact that your current play
only
comes from a scum mentality and I brought up a game where I called someone confscum for doing the exact same thing.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Am I BBT? No. You can kindly go meta me in my only completed scum game on this site and that's the Hunger Games II, I'll even give a link.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 am

I don't believe in comparing meta in that sense. If you were town being incorrectly scumread your response would not be what it is. Simple plain as day fact.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

RC you gotta stop being so dramatic no matter what your alignment is it's just a role playing game like you really don't have to call people idiots my guy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 am

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69088

I'm under Blawb and sign under /Gin

I'll later take over the account completely and just post as "Blawb"

Go ahead and meta me
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:48 am

In post 1279, Ælla Was Spine wrote:RC you gotta stop being so dramatic no matter what your alignment is it's just a role playing game like you really don't have to call people idiots my guy
Okay here's the thing: I don't like to do it. But the alternative is to get lynched every game because it's the only defense that I have.
I believe I mentioned 1769, first game where I started playing again? Day 1 I was nice to everyone and people got paranoid as fuck and 2 PRs outed to try to get me lynched.
I don't have the luxury of being nice because when I am nice I just get autolynched. I play the way that I am required to by circumstance.
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Dude I've never been lynched before and I've never had to call someone an idiot or anything like that

I don't know what you're doing wrong
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:50 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I mean you obviously don't care about being lynched
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:50 am

In post 1276, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's not a question of meta it's a question of the fact that your current play
only
comes from a scum mentality and I brought up a game where I called someone confscum for doing the exact same thing.
I think the issue here is is that I don't actually care about your opinion because you don't give me a reason to find it valid. Anyone else I find a valid opinion for I'll talk shit out. You just haven't given me the reason to do so and it's fucking evident when everyone says you're hard to or not willing to work with people.

So maybe you're going to give me shit continuously because I'm treating your slot as the joke you turned it into but when you fail to cooperate with anyone really, you can't expect others to try and work with you.

If you are truly town, back up a bit, calm down, go back to why you scum read me in the first place and try to justify it, lets talk it out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:50 am

I didn't ask for your meta. Your play is clearly scum mentality and the fact that it's different from another game that you've played doesn't change the way I feel about your slot.
If I linked a random scum game and asked you to meta me it would probably be different because I am different every game. That does't make me town tho.
Dude I've never been lynched before and I've never had to call someone an idiot or anything like that

I don't know what you're doing wrong
You don't have a most cunning manipulator banner and have half the site have a memory of them having you as lock town when you endgamed them.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:51 am

In post 1283, eagerSnake wrote:I mean you obviously don't care about being lynched
I do care about getting lynched, a lot actually. But I think that with a lockscum on the table the only evil here is for Gin to stay alive. I will trade 1 for 1 with him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 am

I'm not asking anyone to take my word for my being town. I'm asking people to give me one lynch and even if you think that I'm bussing later that's fine.

I am positive that if Gin were town at least one scum would be trying to white knight me here to get towncred and enable a Gin push tomorrow. No one is doing that. That is not coincidence.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

RC's play looks like textbook scum manipulation to me and he'd have to be a terrible person and player to be town here, which I don't believe he is. However, it is possible he is town and it's not worth continuing to focus on him anymore. I'd still like him to die as soon as possible, but I'm willing to scumhunt elsewhere for now.

I will say though, that if you guys somehow do decide to lynch/vig gin and he flips town, you need to 100,000% lynch RC. Really confident scum players like to do that 1v1 shit because it makes them look town and then squirm their way out of a lynch later.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:57 am

It is 'textbook scum manipulation' in the sense that I am making no secret that my goal here is to manipulate people. There's no part of it that's scum though and everyone has told you that over and over.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

"Everyone" = just n_m?

I think it's too overdone to be town though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Do you admit you were misrepping my reasons to scumread you? Do you admit you lied about being a reasonable person in hydra blitz?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:01 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Nah it's unnecessary RC.

Its a bit tangential but in podoboqs mini I claimed Ascetic on page one. There was another ascetic in the game who thought I was confscum and basically stalked me for 20 pages before ccing me. We were both town ascetics and I knew it. Even though I knew I would end up lynched by the nature of his claim I played my best town game regardless. It took 30 more pages and all 3 scum on my wagon to get me lynched and I found all 3 of them in the process. We ended up winning that game because of it.

Point is I could've resigned to self vote to get the people I knew were scum lynched in the manner you're attempting but I didn't because nobody will respect the read of someone who takes their ball and goes home. By not doing that the scum ended up having to all join my wagon because I made myself evidently town by action. Ergo, the scum put themselves out in the open.

Do you see what I'm driving at

Usually as town if you just stay cool and keep expressing your honest opinion calmly most the other townies will recognize and be more hesitant to vote, and the scum will have to try that much harder to lynch you, which usually makes themselves look scummy and puts them out in the open

/semirant
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:03 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Tl Dr make scum work for that lynch

Don't deny town info by self voting, ergo taking your ball and going home

Make all 3 of them get on your wagon

Make themselves get out in the open
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:04 am

N_M has a reasonable amount of experience with me and knows that your points hold no water. Anyone who has actually played with me can tell you that my play here is not too overdone to be town.
I think it's frankly ignorant to jump to conclusions about what your correct info on me holds without asking anyone in the game who has actually played with me whether it means anything.

1) No I don't think that I was. My point isn't that your only arguments were what I said, it's that your arguments come on a fundamental underpinning of you think that you know what Scum!RC does and does not do. You don't. And 2) No, I think that I'm a perfectly reasonable person. I agree that I have to do unreasonable things to win mafia games on the forum; but that's because of how everyone else deals with me. See 1769. I don't enjoy this. I would love to stay calm and collected and play mafia over some tea but if I attempt to do so I would get lynched. Hence the appeal to me of making secret alts.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:05 am

In post 1293, eagerSnake wrote:Tl Dr make scum work for that lynch

Don't deny town info by self voting, ergo taking your ball and going home

Make all 3 of them get on your wagon

Make themselves get out in the open
I once fought tooth and nail until I was lynched and got 4/6 scum on my wagon, that was Large 200 :p

Never give up the good fight
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:06 am

But then people bitch me out and say that it's unfair that I play on secret alts and that I'm just trying to make it easier to win as scum ??? when it's actually because I want to have a relaxing game as town.
There's an immense amount of context to the reason that I play like I do and you don't know it and should know you don't know it. You pretending makes me think you're scum.
I once fought tooth and nail until I was lynched and got 4/6 scum on my wagon, that was Large 200 :p

Never give up the good fight
Your lynch was shit. You were obvtown in that game ftr.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:08 am

Radiant Darling, just talk to me in a normal voice. I don't listen to screaming, nor do I condone it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:09 am

I believe that I am playing against my wincon by talking to you in a normal voice and I don't like to talk to scum anyway so I can't do either of those things.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:10 am

I will keep saying it, if you're town, slow down and let's discuss things. Go back to when you scum read most recently and lets discuss.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”