Introducing the New Social Games Forum

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:14 am

Post by xofelf »

I am very very excited about this! If there are particular concerns or suggestions, contact me! I like ideas and perspectives from people :]
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:32 am

Post by xofelf »

Yeah that's not even my blurb. This blurb is better, and more accurate to currently but still subject to change as this was a draft:
Hi! I’m xofelf, and I’m the current Large Social Game Queue moderator. “But what the heck ARE Large Social Games, xof?” You have come to the right post my friend! It’s my literal job function to define and regulate this. A large social game is any game in mish mash with 12 or more players that a) is heavily driven by communication among players in the game and b) contains numerous challenges or mini-games that impact the game in various ways. Games that contain only one of those two elements most likely do not need to go through the queue. And if you’re not sure, you can always ask! The queue exists because these games are quite a time commitment between both the players and the mods and we want to make sure that players can give as much focus to a game mods have poured effort into as possible, while mods can have enough time to perfect their games and their own personal schedules will let them give as much focus to their games as the games and players deserve.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by xofelf »

I wrote that moooonths ago. ^_^

Return to “News”