False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by mastina »

Incidentally, we were hoping to live to see a 2:1 lylo, since if we both lived to see it, woulda been an instant town win, but oh well. (It also would've been powerful in lylo, but I'm not so sure we could prove our ability in lylo, whereas today we could, which is another reason that I was okay with this.)
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 4.05
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Mastina
(3/4)
- McMenno, MathBlade, Malpascp
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost50
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(2/4)
- Mastina, Kmd4390
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Almost50

Monday Night RAWTrish Stratus grabbed Christian and brought him to his feet. She kneed him in the stomach. She gave him an Irishwhip and threw him to the corner. She ran to the corner, but Christian lifts his leg and boots her to the ground when she tried running to him. Christian smiles, as he makes his way to the top of the turnbuckle. Christian raises his hands, looking to the crowd for support. The crowd cheers, looking to see some high flying action! Trish Stratus quickly makes her way to her feet. She's surprising everyone, playing possum! She performs a handstand on the way to the corner and grabs Christian with her feet. Hurracanrana!

King: Trish has this in the bag.
JR: You're right, King!

Christian is down. He's hurt. Trish wants to ends it. She grabs Christian's legs. And she puts him in the Sharpshooter! Christian's in pain! He has that look in the eyes. His arm is reaching out. He's about to grab the ropes. Wait! Trish sees it and pulls him from the ropes. Christian's about to tap! He's about to tap! WAIT!

JR: Edge! He's here! And with a chair!
King: Two, actually! What is he about to do?

Trish lets go of the hold to deal with Edge. Edge swings the chair, but Trish ducks it! She holds her arms up, trying to reason with Edge. Edge points behind her. She turns around. CON-CHAIR-TO! Both Christian and Edge slam Trish, knocking her out!

JR: She's gone, King. There's no way she'll survive that!
King: No, not with her job. Oh boy...

Spoiler: Malpascp/Trish Stratus has been removed from the game. They were...
Who are you?
You're more than just a pretty face. You're one of the best women's wrestlers in the world! You're Trish Stratus!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Heel!
(AKA Mafia) Other heels include [REDACTED] Your private topic is here: [REDACTED]
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Factional Kill
- You, along with the rest of the scum buddies that you speak with at night can choose to eliminate someone.
Stratisfaction
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Sharpshooter
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.
Motivator
- Before becoming a wrestler, you were a valet and helped give support to others wrestler. Thus at night, you may choose any player and that player will become able to use their power more than once.
What is your win condition?
You win when all heels comprise of at least half of all wrestlers in your brand. (Including the general manager, if that is applicable.)[/spoiler]

It's now Night Four. You have until 9:05 PM EST on Wednesday 2/8/16.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Mr. McMahon's music and Vince comes out, smiling. The people boo. The people heckle. Vince ignores him. He makes his way down to the ring and takes the microphone from Lilian Garcia.

"It seems, many of you have been unhappy with the management of this company. And who can blame you? I'm doing to my last five wrestlers."

The people boo.

"Or should I say four? I've come to announce one more layoff from this company. For the last time here in the WWE, may I present... Well, you can see it on the screen."

Vince points to the Titantron and it shows Christian in a stretcher. EMTs are on site and are lifting him into the ambulance.

Spoiler: Mastina/Christian has been eliminated from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You're a champion both in the ring and in front of a microphone. You're Captain Charisma. You're Christian!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Mason
- You are a mason with Kmd4390 who is Edge. It is confirmed to you that Edge is a baby face, just like they will know that you are a baby face.
Unprettier
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Con-Chair-To
- This move is a tag team move by you and your tag team partner and may only be attempted once per day and successfully executed twice per game. If successfully used, it will act as an executioner role. This requires that before you can use this move on someone, that person has to already be halfway to the lynch mark. (At least 50% there. If there's an odd number necessary to the lynch then round up) This move also requires coordination with your tag team partner. To successfully execute this move, you two must post alternately and consecutively. One of you must post in bold "Con-Chair" and the other must post "To." Here is an example:
Christian:
Con-Chair

Edge:
To

What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/area][/spoiler]

It's now Day Five.

Vote Count 5.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost50, McMenno, Mathblade

Notes:
- :)

(expired on 2017-02-22 15:20:00) until the end of Day Five.
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:50 am

Post by McMenno »

alright, so here's what's going to go down:

we're going to lynch either ms columbo or me.

almost, I'd like you to use your second gladiation ability to prove that you have it.

VOTE: ms columbo
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So mastina and I agreed after our shot that mathblade was more likely to choose to shoot mastina if scum while columbo would be more likely to shoot me. However, we also agreed that Columbo is more likely to be scum.

Mcmenno, why are you offering yourself up? I'm not even scumreading you personally.

I'll probably take a look at malpa's ISO today (as in this RL day today, not just game-wise).
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:28 am

Post by McMenno »

im not offering myself up im offering an ULTIMATUM
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:29 am

Post by McMenno »

this is me being dramatic
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It would be better if you weren't.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1428, McMenno wrote:alright, so here's what's going to go down:

almost, I'd like you to use your second gladiation ability to prove that you have it.

Seemed like massive was a one shot. What evidence do you have A50 is a two shot? I don't remember him saying it.

Let's listen to what confirmed town has to say. As much as I want A50's head on a platter cooler heads prevail. If we mislynch Mason dies and then we go to 3P LyLO.

I want Kmd to write out every three player LyLO in advance and then say who decides the game in those scenarios. And obviously if Kmd is still alive they do. In that case everyone else cross votes.

This way confirmed town decides the game rather than potential scum. I know I am Town but Mastina always misreads me. It is kinda a thing. A50 is scum. But I know a big wall will be ignored and discounted.

So Kmd what do you need?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think last scum is A50 or McMenno.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:32 am

Post by McMenno »

for the record I'm a vanilla townie. that leaves ms columbo as the last unclaimed...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Things that stand out in Malpa's ISO:
-called Mcmenno's action "too random and attention drawing to be scum". I think so blatantly town reading him to the point of writing him off like that might betoo bold for a player's first post in the game if Mcmenno was a scumbuddy. I also don't see such a 180 later on being a bus. When people are townreading your scumbuddy, you roll with it. You don't act like their reasoning sucks and they're all idiots.

-Not that I had a ton of doubt anyway, but the way he flips out on Almost and calls him a VI isn't scum/scum.

-Actually, looking at the 180 on Mcmenno on it's own, I'm not so sure I like it. He went from townreading mcmenno to asking "why the hell" anyone would townread mcmenno. It's almost like he went VLA and forgot what his reads were supposed to be when he got back. But that on it's own doesn't make mcmenno one alignment or the other. I'd like opinions on this 180.
^As I switch from ISO to the game thread for context, lil and mcmenno were competing wagons. Malpa's vote was a momentum swing that easily could have led to mcmenno being the lynch instead. And mcmenno made a comment about forgetting malpa existed. None of that sounds like scmbuddies.

-524 is a terrible case on mcmenno and a lot of effort in trying to get people to stop townreading him. Also, man there's a lot of focus on mcmenno in this ISO. I really don't see mcmenno being scum here.

-I find it interesting that malpa's first mention of mathblade is that math is "spouting nonsense" and then when Almost asked everyone for an unlynchable, he gave us math. Also, from memory (haven't made it that far yet), malpa was adamant that math couldn't be scum because of the shot on dodge. Definitely interesting. What I will admit is malpa's constant insults to math's intelligence don't sound scum/scum. Scum tend to not get personal with their buddies when they disagree or act like they disagree.

-the "I actually laughed" comment when I proposed a malpa/math team is bugging me. Not in the sense that it makes math scum. More that I know there is a lot of WIFOM surrounding it and I can't figure it out. If I was right, he'd feel obligated to say at least something and writing it off like that is one thing, but maybe he'd worry that it comes off too obviously uncomfortable. But if I was wrong, maybe he was trying to make math look like a partner in case he died. Or I was wrong and he genuinely found it funny. Thoughts on this please because it means something and I don't know what.

-There is almost zero interaction with columbo at all

My biggest thoughts:
-Malpa seems to have latched on to a town mcmenno as a way to continue producing content. Mcmenno also looked town in leon's ISO so I'm confident he's town.

-It's hard to figure out mathblade here. The insistence that math is confirmed town sucks, but the way they interacted doesn't feel scum/scum. Leaning town on math

-Columbo makes so much sense as scum here just like in leon's ISO. I want to lynch here today. If we're wrong, tomorrow is likely up to you guys without me, but math would be my second choice.

-I'm not really considering Almost because of the lack of scum drafted. But malpa's couple of posts about him on Day 1 sound like scum->town.

Question:
Mathblade, what exactly were your "reasons" for being willing to die instead of malpa? I think I know and I discussed it some with mastina, but I want to hear it from you rather than assume.

Preview edit:
Math, if you are town your reads and mine are so opposite that we're not going to be able to work together properly, unfortunately. But in those 3p scenarios:
-Almost/Math/Mcmenno: I'd think math is scum here, but there'd be a lot of work to do. I'd trust Almost the most and would like him to look closer at whether mcmenno can be ruled out as a buddy with leon and malpa or not. I'd also like him to take a closer look at malpa/math interactions because there's a lot there. Mcmenno voting math immediately is something I'd expect and would be ok with. If Almost is scum and wins, that's on me. Math, my hope here if you're town is that you'd look back over both ISOs with an open mind. If mcmenno does snap vote you and Almost doesn't hammer, obviously he's confirmed town though so it may not be necessary. But don't keep going on about how you shot dodge and are definitely town for it. Let Almost lead the conversation if thatis how it goes. This trio gets the most words because it's the one I expect if columbo is town.

-Almost/Math/columbo: Again, I trust Almost here to make the decision. Biggest thing I ask is that Almost and Math don't argue pointlessly and talk things out and consider what is game relevent and what isn't because there is a good chance you are the last two town in this trio. But don't assume that is the case either.

-Almost/mcmenno/columbo: I want Almost running the show still. Basically same thing I said in the first situation about checking mcmenno's interactions with scum over again.

Mcmenno/math/columbo: This is a trio I really don't want to see, because I don't trust town here. Math and I aren't on the same page and I don't really know what mcmenno or a town columbo would do. Of course I'd hope for a columbo lynch.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

I thought Mal was a cop with a innocent on me based on play. Hence why I didn't believe Mastina's PR claim. Didnt realize that was all buddying. Seemed too blatant.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Do you believe 2 masons a gladiator a Town vig are all town? If anything the motivator proves I am Town because if I was motivated twice I could have easily just shot someone yesterday but I wasn't. Two scum dayvigs would be insane. What also makes it interesting is that after my bad shoot he didn't motivate me either.

I am confirmed town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 522, Almost Chara wrote:@Pepchoinga:

Just so you know, neither of us (Myself and Chara) are good in roleplaying. However, we are encouraged to act in-role as per Kuroi's request. I don't even know our character (I never cared for anyone but the wrestlers themselves and what we usually get here is the entry of the gladiators to the ring then the match and that's it, so I wouldn't know much about the managers).

Tell me how you think Eric Bicshoff would motivate his fighters (in a spoiler) and I would gladly copy and paste it every time I needed to do a similar speech.

~A50
Instead A50 had two uses because of here:

It was a soft crumb that they would use later.

A50 is the scum. A50 flipped when I suspected him and instantly gladiated me. A50 has been motivated since that point IMHO. If we don't lynch A50 today then tomorrow scum win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

A VCA wouldn't really give me much, but what stands out on a quick glance is:
-columbo did vote malpa early on. I want to go back and see what that was about. The wagon reached 3/7, but columbo was actually the first vote so it might be nothing.
-Anybody at all makes sense as scum around the penguinos lynch. Columbo's initial position, unvote, and eventual re-vote stand out, but nobody's name stands out as an "ok, they probably aren't scum" kind of thing.
-mcmenno opened day 3 with a vote on malpa. Looks town, but needs more info.
-there aren't really useful end of day vote counts outside of penguinos because abilities interfered with days 2, 3, and 4.
-You guys all wanted lil dead over math after almost's ability was used. So did malpa. Could be either scum protecting a buddy or scum going with the flow when choosing between two town players. Useless.

Preview edit: Ok, that's exactly what I thought you'd say. Obviously, if genuine that's mathtown. I'm also not interested in arguing balance. I'm not good at it and there's no guarantee that everyone will agree postgame that the game was balanced. You're not confirmed town. You've been misusing the word "confirmed" all game.

Why would Almost bother to crumb that as scum? And why wouldn't he draft Grey or Titus in place of vifam or tywinn?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 44, Ms Columbo wrote:Hi, all.

VOTE: malpascp For participating in the wrong brand...bring that sarcasm over here.
So this was RVS and is absolutely not a reason to town read columbo for being on that wagon.

Also in columbo's ISO...

-those early questions that leon called newb town and awkward don't look as newbtown to me as they did when he first said it. It looks like someone trying to fit in. She also seems uncomfortable voting because she keeps her RVS vote on through all of this questioning. If that vote was on a scumbuddy, she doesn't have to worry about stepping on toes. That may have even been planned pregame.

-I missed it the first time, but columbo says she "chuckled" at mcmenno's action. That was the issue I had with leon and columbo did the same thing here. I should mention that my mason thread had daychat. It's possible that scum were in there laughing about mcmenno's action being a waste and some of that spilled into the game thread.

-Columbo gave a me/lil/thinkbig team on Day 1. Usually, scum include a buddy in those, especially when opening the game with a vote on a buddy. That's actually a point in columbo's favor with lil and thinkbig both flipping town.

-the unvote of penguinos so people could talk actually looks good too. I hope I'm not making a mistake here.

-I don't like the asking permission to hammer. makes it look like the unvote was for appearances rather than genuinely wanting to hear from everyone.

-1299 feels like an attempt to connect malpa and mcmenno. 1389 is a follow up on this that feels awkward coming from someone who I'm pretty sure was calling pep scummy not too long ago.

I still lean scum here. My phone battery is low so it won't be now, but I think I want to ISO the rest of you guys.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reading mcmenno's ISO now:
-What made you vote columbo on Day 1? What changed your mind when you said her early posting was just awkward newbie?

-You voted malpa and then 2 RL days later said you forgot he existed. How did that happen?

-I like the pressure on malpa for the 180. This reads as genuine suspicion rather than a bus

There really isn't much more here. I see a lack of effort and carelessness and that's about it. I think I need to trust the read I got from the leon and malpa ISOs more than anything.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I've got math's ISO up, but want to mention something mastina said first. Math proved a daykilling ability. Malpa had the motivate ability. If math is scum, there's a good chance scum could daykill a second time. Mastina seemed to think that would have happened already. Not so sure myself. Almost, your thoughts are valuable to me here.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Crap, didn't mean to hit submit yet. I'm getting tired anyway. I'll finish this tomorrow.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1428, McMenno wrote:alright, so here's what's going to go down:

Why you? It's Math or Columbo for me, and I'm -once again- leaning Math.

I'll consider the gladiation and see how it should be used, if at all. At this point I see no reason to keep it, yet I see no reason to use it either.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I've stopped trying to make sense of most players' play on this site. If I didn't/don't know them well enough to actually make an enlightened guess about their motives of saying/doing something I don't even try. However, in a world where no other posts existed to refer to; I'd say the gladiation request from McMenno pinged me a little. I mean, whatever brought that into play NOW? And why put himself in the lynch pool when I (the one who does have the ability) and Kmd (the confirmed Town) didn't even consider him for a lynch today? It thus looks like “I called for it, so I can't be Scum”. It also doesn't help that McMenno was one of 3 votes on Mastina prior to the tagteam dayvig move.

Then again, I do agree that Malpa's continuous latching unto McMenno was too strong to be “distancing”. It actually did feel like a genuine push to me, meaning Malpa wanted McMenno lynched.

In fact, with Mastina @L-1 I'd argue against a Ms Columbo lynch. She could've hammered there (she had more than 3 hours), unless they counted on me having Scum read Pepto and hoped that I would lay the hammer on Mastina myelf.

Anyway, I'll have to admit my reads have been mostly poop this game. The only good read I had was on Nero and even that was only confirmed based on a mechanical reason rather than pure thread content. I just couldn't see a Scum neighourizer who picked ME on the first night.

@Kmd:

The wording of the Mal ability made me think it meant their target could use their ability more than once “on the same night/day”. If it meant “give them another shot” it shoud have said so, because I, massive, you+Mastina & Maria+Pepto all had two shots already, so “more than once” hardly fits as a general statement. It also makes sense with Titus' ability (Rolecop) if either was drafted to the other brand (i.e. if they both ended up in the same thread), and thus Titus wanting to be drafted over here on N1. This OR they could've granted someone the use of their submission move twice on the same day. That's how I interpreted it when I first read it.

@Math:

Let's try this one more time: WHY am I Scum here? The "he gladiated me when I suspected him" doesn't hold much water, and especially so when Skull's game was still ongoing. Your tunneling on me was unbearable, and your defence of Cakez there looks similar to your defence of Mal here (which is one more reason why I can see you as Town still).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mcmenno, how did you know that Almost had a second shot with his gladiate?

Almost, I don't think columbo needed to hammer mastina as scum. She didn't know about our ability and from anyone's point of view other than mastina's or my own, it was only a matter of time before mastina was lynched. She hadn't claimed and it wasn't LYLO. So a hammer would have surprised me. Yes, the possibility was there and it was why we acted when we did. But hammering there would have been just short of a scum claim.

Mod, I normally wouldn't expect an answer to this, but the role pms of dead players are public information in this game. Did malpa's motivate ability award extra shots to be used any time or was it a double action for that night? Or something else?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't understand your question. Are you asking if the motivate ability allowed someone to kill more than once?
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Like. If he motivated someone, did it mean they use their ability twice that night or does it mean an X-shot ability becomes an X+1-shot ability?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”