One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:56 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 1447, Kmd4390 wrote:Mcmenno, how did you know that Almost had a second shot with his gladiate?

Almost, I don't think columbo needed to hammer mastina as scum. She didn't know about our ability and from anyone's point of view other than mastina's or my own, it was only a matter of time before mastina was lynched. She hadn't claimed and it wasn't LYLO. So a hammer would have surprised me. Yes, the possibility was there and it was why we acted when we did. But hammering there would have been just short of a scum claim.

Mod, I normally wouldn't expect an answer to this, but the role pms of dead players are public information in this game. Did malpa's motivate ability award extra shots to be used any time or was it a double action for that night? Or something else?
massive also had two shots
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1447, Kmd4390 wrote:Mcmenno, how did you know that Almost had a second shot with his gladiate?
:lol: You too? I thought only Math is capable of asking such a question!

Mate, I already said I had the same EXACT wordings of massive's role PM for he firs 2 abilities. And to make it easy for you here's the link to the post where Kuroi posted the Town role PMs of Smackdown. My EXPLICIT claim came right after these were made public and could be found in my ISO. (Actually I claimed to explain why I used some extra flavour in my 1st gladiate, as Kuroi/Vince had HIGHLY requested it being done that way as can be seen in massive's roe PM).

I can see your point about Ms Columbo not hammering, but then why would Mal vote at that precise time? He could have waited some more and see if someone voted Mastina first for him to hammer. *Shrug*

Anyway, we only have ONE mislynch in our hands, so I would rather double check every single possibility to make sure we have the best chance of lynching right. If we mislynch today, then -at least- I want to know we will lynch the remaining Scum tomorrow, so let's give Ms Columbo a chance to defend herself.

#Inb4 Math makes an issue of me KNOWING there's only one Scum left: If there were two still alive it means we were in LyLo yesterday and EITHER would have hammered Mastina for the win.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1449, Kmd4390 wrote:Like. If he motivated someone, did it mean they use their ability twice that night or does it mean an X-shot ability becomes an X+1-shot ability?
It can use their ability twice, but does not make a 1x, a 2x.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 5.02
Ms. Columbo
(1/4)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost50, Mathblade

Notes:
- :)

(expired on 2017-02-22 15:20:00) until the end of Day Five.
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ah. For some reason, I thought massive had one. Don't worry, I'm not about to ignore you guys and come up with some wild theory about how balance says you can only have one shot or anything.

Malpa's vote wasn't a hammer. It gets scrutinized a little differently. L-1 on a pretty widely accepted lynch doesn't look bad. Hammering before a claim does. Malpa's vote was safer than a hammer would have been from Columbo.

Fully agree about taking our time. I have ISOs to finish and we have discussions to have. I'm very interested in what columbo has to say.

And yeah, I've been working under the assumption we started with three scum (leon, malpa, ??????) since smackdown ended.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1451, Almost50 wrote:
:lol: You too? I thought only Math is capable of asking such a question!

Mate, I already said I had the same EXACT wordings of massive's role PM for he firs 2 abilities. And to make it easy for you here's the link to the post where Kuroi posted the Town role PMs of Smackdown. My EXPLICIT claim came right after these were made public and could be found in my ISO. (Actually I claimed to explain why I used some extra flavour in my 1st gladiate, as Kuroi/Vince had HIGHLY requested it being done that way as can be seen in massive's roe PM).

I can see your point about Ms Columbo not hammering, but then why would Mal vote at that precise time? He could have waited some more and see if someone voted Mastina first for him to hammer. *Shrug*

Anyway, we only have ONE mislynch in our hands, so I would rather double check every single possibility to make sure we have the best chance of lynching right. If we mislynch today, then -at least- I want to know we will lynch the remaining Scum tomorrow, so let's give Ms Columbo a chance to defend herself.

#Inb4 Math makes an issue of me KNOWING there's only one Scum left: If there were two still alive it means we were in LyLo yesterday and EITHER would have hammered Mastina for the win.

1 mislynch away means you can't live til tomorrow period.
Massive's role PM only affected finishers. People could vote anywhere.
Yours is confirmed based on how mod posted to be different.

VOTE: Almost50
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

Checking in.

My role is essentially the same as DiamondSentinal in SD. I have the Interference ability described in Diamond's reveal. I did not use it during the match between Math and LUV because it wasn't necessary. I thought LUV was scum, he threw in the towel, and he was lynched.

@Mathblade - I think you mentioned this earlier, did you have to use your vig shot by a certain point in the game?

By PoE, I still think the remaining scum is McMenno. An outside chance it could be Math. If Almost is the remaining scum I am OK with losing to her.

I don't have sufficient time or functioning brain cells right now. I will provide rationale for my suspicions this weekend. I request that we not lynch anyone until then.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1455, MathBlade wrote:Massive's role PM only affected finishers. People could vote anywhere.
That's it! I give up!!

@Kmd:

You take the lead. I seriously doubt I can compete with Math's level of comprehension. They won't read, and when they do they sill won' understand the goddamn text! What am I to do? How can I ever work with this??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like.. MATH.. go friggin' read the bloody text in massive's PM. He could set up a match between TWO PLAYERS, TWO FRIGGIN' PLAYERS. TwO!! Ca you count THAT high??

THEN.. nobody else could use their finishers. If anyone does they become voteless the next day. I can't -for he life of me- see what's hard for you to understand. A match between two players and everybody votes only on those two players bu nobody can use their finishers other than those two players!!

Now go read what I wrote when I set you up against LUV. It's the EXACT same role/ability! You're driving me nuts here. I can take you tunneling, but only if you made intelligent enough arguments. Going on like this is HELL, and it's making me wonder if you're blinded by your tunnel or just faking it!!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Making Matches! (Modified Gladiator) - 2x per game, you may make a wrestling match between two wrestlers in your brand. The votes reset from there. While in a wrestling match, no other wrestlers may interfere with their finishers under penalty of being voteless the next day. (You don't have to say that when activating the ability. If you don't, I will.) Also, you may not activate this ability when you have the most amount of votes. Please note that making matches will stop all submissions currently active.

1 it is 2x. So i you are scum you win tomorrow and can stop people voting anyone but those two and no lynch is not an option. If it is a modified gladiator as it says it doesn't affect votes only finishers.

You can't be one shot and match Massive's role PM exactly. It isn't possible.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In fact, F this!

VOTE: Mathblade

One of us has to go today. I can't stand the thought of being with you tomorrow in a 3-person LyLo. If you're no Scum then we lost already, and I don't see a world where Scum is going to shoot either of us tonight either, the way we're on each other.

So, here's how I see it:

1- Math is Scum = GG
2- Math is Town = One of us has to be eliminated today. Tomorrow we have a 50-50 shot between McMenno/Ms Columbus.

If Math is Town and we BOTH are alive tomorrow, they vote me, scum hammer = GG and THEY win!

Shoot! I'm out of here!

P-edit:

SOMEBODY: HEEEEELP! WH???!!!

I FRIGGIN' ALREADY SAID I DO HAVE ANOTHER SHOT, SO YOU'RE LAST LINE IS TOTALLY MEANINGLESS.

Now, WHO THE FREAK said a NoLynch is no option?? Huh? Ask the MOD. That's what we usually do when in doubt. Go ahead! ASK HIM!

As for the "modified gladiator" I won't even try to explain it to you. Feel free to ask Vince too, or let any other player do, or feel free to keep your head where it is. I don't give a fart!! Duh!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Everyone:

Hold on a minute. I was holding my second gladiation shot precisely to give Scum a scare about what Math just brought up. In fact, that's why McMenno's request pinged me.

Since it's now in the open I will explicitly announce that I
am
holding my 2nd gladiation shot for the 3-p LyLo. This serves the Town in one way or another:

1- If I am alive tomorrow, I can't be lynched. Makes it a 50-50 shot for us to win.
2- It might tempt Scum to shoo ME instead of Kmd tonight. W/O my gladiation shot in hand Kmd is the sure NK target bc he's confirmed, and thus can't be lynched. My shot makes me unlynchable too, so they can choose between me and Kmd for the kill and still have another who won't be lynched, so it still preserves our chances @50-50

However, I'm now contemplating on using this very shot on myself vs Math NOW, and hope the living Town tomorrow won' vote me out of the gate and give Scum their win.

Your feedback is most appreciated. Should I use my second shot HERE AND NOW?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

....Now I point out your plan you threaten to gladiate me again.

The true answer is if you are town you don't do it and demonstrate your townieness. But That doesn't say stops people from voting just says finishers. It's a weakened gladiator.

There is no way town has two masons a town vig and two gladiate shots. Scum would have to have a nuke. Mislynch me if you must with the gladiator but then we have a true lylo. Not one where you can instant win as scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1462, MathBlade wrote: But That doesn't say stops people from voting just says finishers. It's a weakened gladiator.
Which part of ASK THE MOD did you not understand?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

And first; there was "no way" one mason pair (with 2 Day vigs) on one thread existed with a own Vig on the other.

Then when the Masons flipped in Smackdown it became "no way" there is a gladiator with those (although a gladiator DID flip over there as well).

Then when that didn't work it is now "no way" there are TWO masons, Two gladiate shots an a Vig. Assuming you're Town (just for the sake of argument) I expect it to be "no way" two mason pairs, two gladiators and a Town vig with Columbus' claimed ability.

And then *drum roll* McMenno is revealed to be the scum upon his winning.

Bu tha's JUST ASSUMING you're Town. It's mean to show how defected your setup speculation is, and yet you build on it every time it proves to be a fantasy. EVERY GODDAMN SINGLE TIME.

Why don't you go tell Ankamius how his role as a Town Vig didn't fit in Skull's game? Or tell Narna how his role worked? Or ell everyone how Scum!Cakez didn't make sense? Or tell them how MY role as the dog must've been a fake claim?? Or explain how Gio as a weal follower could not have been Scum? Or...

And this all happened in JUST ONE GAME! Actually, One HALF of it.

WHEN will you realize you're no good enough to outguess the MOD? What does it take for you to realize you need to THINK before you speak? A what point will you ever realize you sometimes actually need to READ the game as it is and not try to make it fit into your own fantasy world?

On another thought, if you ever did become a logical player it might be less fun to play with you. It's frustrating, yes, but it's also FUN in a way, so keep it up! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

And FYI, it IS a gladiation between you and me, albeit not an official one. I don't even care if you do flip Town at this point because it is better than to have you and myself alive tomorrow, which would be a GUARANTEED Town loss.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Now let me try for ONE LAST TIME:

@Math:

If I was Scum, what prevented me from HAMMERING Mastina yesterday? It would have been a Sum claim, yes, but then I could use my 2nd gladiation today in a 5-p LyLo. What's better is it didn't even have to end in a lynch (but you didn't even know that) so all I needed was to reach the night in a 3 vs 2 state and my hypothetical Scum team would win with the nigh kill.

The fact you didn't even know a NL was an option makes it even more complicated, as -in your mind- it meant we'd win today (as opposed to tonight). Now tell me I let my own Scum partner flip instead "for show" on this one too. See where your logic is malfunctioning real bad??

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Almost, first of all DO NOT gladiate yourself.

So far, I think Columbo is the most likely scum. A lynch on math right now would effectively be policy because we don't trust math in LYLO. But if Columbo is town, math is my next pick for scum anyway so it's mcmenno we'd have to trust because if mcmenno is scum it means I can't read flipped scum's interactions at all.

My next concern is if we do lynch math and math is town, I'm not sure I trust that columbo gets lynched.

I'm at the point where it probably has to be columbo and then if that's wrong, math tomorrow. I'd still like to do more just to be sure, but I didn't have time for the ISOs tomorrow and I have a busy weekend and I'm not likely to change my mind anyway with the info I've read up on already.

Math, Almost is NOT scum. There is pretty much no way. Leon being drafted was a killer for scum. It's as bad for them as a Day 1 scum lynch. It makes absolutely no sense that if they had a GM on their side, they didn't bring a single scum over. Personally, I'd have brought over scum every night. As I'm typing this though, I'm going "oh shit, what if scum DIDN'T know smackdown's scum? What if he thought vifam and tywin were scum?" Fuck. Maybe I'll finish those ISOs before I decide anything. Won't be until Monday though.

I still think it's columbo though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

What if I thought Tywin was Scum AND I/Mal shot him before he even posted a single letter??? What's with everyone's logic in this game??

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wouldn't scum have joined the PT right after the draft?
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:58 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 1442, Kmd4390 wrote:Reading mcmenno's ISO now:
-What made you vote columbo on Day 1? What changed your mind when you said her early posting was just awkward newbie?

-You voted malpa and then 2 RL days later said you forgot he existed. How did that happen?

-I like the pressure on malpa for the 180. This reads as genuine suspicion rather than a bus

There really isn't much more here. I see a lack of effort and carelessness and that's about it. I think I need to trust the read I got from the leon and malpa ISOs more than anything.
honestly? I don't know. I was kind of disinterested in this game at the time and I apologise for that :/

@almost if you want to lynch mathblade today, either use your shot now or not at all. because if columbo is scum and you use your shot tomorrow, she will execute me and win immediately. proceed with caution

not sure what to do while being townread. feels weird
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Anywhere that I asked for thoughts in my posting since the thread opened back up, I'd be interested to hear yours.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone besides almost means scum have to combat two masons a vig and two "gladiates" with only a BG to show for it. It is just too much power. Almost has pocketed you all. Leon behing drafted was one of the best things that happened as Mal pretty much was a just buddy me and lurk fest.

Have I suspected Colombo yes. If by some miracle Almost is town is it probably Colombo yes.

But I can't risk Almost50 going to LyLO or we lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

1) Usually people who complain about town sided games turn out to be scum

2) How do you know the living scum doesn't have any power?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1469, Kmd4390 wrote:Wouldn't scum have joined the PT right after the draft?
Hmmm.. good point. Yeah, that theoretically makes it possible for me to be Scum and have misread both my recruits for being Scum too. *Shrug*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”