KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Get to Know a Survivor, maybe? I don't actually know anything about the GTKAS subforum, but people seem to like it. Though that wouldn't help with the playing by player meta.

As I said in the pinned topic, I don't really know what purpose this forum would have, even if it is a major part of the site now. Right now the MLS signup thread in the main Mash forum is still active. Is that something that will continue to happen, or will signups be exclusively here going forward?

Right now it looks like anyone can start a topic, so you could just let people post whatever they wanted, as long as it is related to large social games in some way. Meta, Strategy, Challenge ideas, both ones that have been done or seeing what people think about a new generic challenge type, the Worst Survivor Twists topic from a while back, stuff like that.

Speaking of that, are old threads going to be moved here? Specifically signups, but there have been a few discussion topics specifically about social games. Most of those are outdated though, and it would be annoying if people started randomly necroing them. The rankdown could be put in here also, likely allowing it to get even more neglected.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.

Return to “Social Game Archive”