Professor Hamilton Theodore Schmiggles III's Classroom

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by T S O »

Is this Simpsons account the best troll ever? It's definitely up there.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by T S O »

Yes, Prof Hamm T Smuggles III?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by T S O »

Professor, are you an illegal immigrant? We're going to have to ask you some questions.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by T S O »

Just keep messaging the moderator, and sometimes they'll switch around the roles mid-game to get you what you want.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 88, Ramcius wrote:
In post 87, T S O wrote:Just keep messaging the moderator, and sometimes they'll switch around the roles mid-game to get you what you want.
nah, too much work, too risky, too low success chance
You have to message them your request at least six times before it has a chance of working. If you're not in it, you can't win it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:44 am

Post by T S O »

Theo has been deported back to Venezuela. Class is dismissed.
-Marquis

Return to “Mafia Discussion”