Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I don't think that it's unreasonable for me to be unhappy here given that I've been attempting to reach out to you since we both replaced in and you've given me nothing for it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1450, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think that it's unreasonable for me to be unhappy here given that I've been attempting to reach out to you since we both replaced in and you've given me nothing for it.
And instead of actually doing what I said to do, you attacked me. You didn't reach out. You wanted me to do what you believed is smart.

Instead of forcing Grey to make a move if you're town, you basically just tipped your hand to scum and just pissed me off for it.

There was no conftown here at the start, so what the fuck are you doing other than being pissed at me for not doing what you wanted? Like really here RC?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

*sigh*
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm sorry I didn't realize that I'm such a horrible selfish person for trying to work with you.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1453, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm sorry I didn't realize that I'm such a horrible selfish person for trying to work with you.
Except that's what you thought you were doing at best. I never said you were a horrible person and if you don't get off this AtE kick, I'll just suppose Grey had a derp game and vote you right now. I need you to chill out and let me talk to Narna.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Hey, I accept that I fucked up, OK?

Apathy is a bitch. I was on autopilot for pretty much the entire game. RC slapped me upside the head and told me to step the fuck up, so I did. Because I did the same to him before too.

So today, I tried so town would at least have a fighting chance despite my slot being groomed for slaughter.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1455, -Grey- wrote:Hey, I accept that I fucked up, OK?

Apathy is a bitch. I was on autopilot for pretty much the entire game. RC slapped me upside the head and told me to step the fuck up, so I did. Because I did the same to him before too.

So today, I tried so town would at least have a fighting chance despite my slot being groomed for slaughter.
Interesting. So you understand why I scumread you? RC didn't. Why? If your slot was being "groomed for the slaughter" then why weren't you the one wagoned?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

All I understand is that you just keep vomiting VCA over and over as your only reason I can be Scum.
---
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1457, -Grey- wrote:All I understand is that you just keep vomiting VCA over and over as your only reason I can be Scum.
VCA is the ideal. Unless it's fucked with, it tells the story. I live and die by the VCA as town in most situations. THe only reason I am not is because RC is in the game. My question is whether you are townbeard or scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

How can you sit there and speculate about me being a townbeard when you left me no choice but to ignore you?

Where did you try to work with me before you wrote me off? You didn't. I wasn't getting sucked into a 1v1 with you because I was townreading you and knew nothing good would come of it, but you chewed that bone until I lost all patience.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Hey Titus do you like spicy food?
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 1438, Narna wrote:I, Narna, originally posted the following message, but with non-broken bbcode, which is in violation of the rules:
Titus a
CUTE
Suddenly, a man with a wig and a robe walked into the town square. It was The Judge. He proceeded to hang one of the town members.

Narna has been modkilled. He was a Vanilla Townie.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 pm

...you don't modkill people for using spoiler tags...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:10 pm

Well Titus guess you're not talking to Narna so I will have to suffice.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by James3 »

Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where explicitly allowed to do so by your role/moderator. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread. For more information on this, please see this post.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

That was some game breaking information discreetly stowed away behind that malicious black wall.
---
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by James3 »

Vote Count
Not Voting (2):
Titus, Grey
Titus (1):
RadiantCowbells

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-02-17 15:00:00)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:15 pm

UNVOTE:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:15 pm

FTR I was already unvoted.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Dude, I already knew.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1440, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am mad at you outside of the game if you are town here.

VOTE: Titus
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Oh I wasn't already unvoted.

Either way I don't think you would have risked a quickhammer given that modkills nearly always reset the votecount.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Say whatever you want to discredit me dude. Doesn't change the fact I had zero intent to vote which is painfully obvious in my post.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:07 am

...to discredit you? All I did was say that you weren't confirmed town; that's not discrediting you :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

There was no outside communication mod, wtf. RC and Narna should feel really salty about that modkill. Because the mid did not reset the votes, I would be an idiot not to

VOTE: RC

as Grey did not hammer when RC was voting me, Grey must be conftown from my perspective.

My apologies to RC if this is incorrect, but you got hosed by modding.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”