Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Heartless »

Hi guys!
Anti and I finally got our shit together and had a real conversation about this game.

We are in agreement that Nero Cain, Drunken Piper, Infinity, and AJ are all likely town.
I'm not exactly sure if I can trust mastina. However, Antihero specifically he asked me to have faith in his mastina read so that's exactly what I'm going to do.
I am not affording him the same trust on the Titus read because I think he gives her too much benefit of the doubt and gives in to AtE rather easily. I haven't seen any reason to think she's town yet and her zefiend defense is mildly concerning to me.

Antihero holds fast to his BBMolla townread based on setup speculation and I know that's his forte so I'm trying not to second guess it too much. But I see some major red flags in Molla's play. The most recent:
In post 3036, BBmolla wrote:sircakez the honest truth is I am beyond terrible at mafia now. I am the worst player I've ever seen.

the only fact I know is I'm town and I don't particularly think you are so your lynch is better than mine.
I don't know about anybody else, but if scum were scared enough of me to vanillaize me on Night 1 I would feel fucking fantastic. I would think someone vanillaized would be emboldened to push their reads even
more
but Molla's slinking around like a dog in a thunderstorm. I don't get it. The attitude doesn't make sense to me.

Antihero has a townread on TWIE, citing the one interaction with Pine in the region. He's enigmatic and null to me but Anti's instincts are good enough that I'll just go with that for now.

Peregrine troubles me. LUV was already a troublesome slot for me and PV himself has yet to post something cogent or convincingly town. In particular, his read on the Aero slot bothers me:
In post 2156, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2135, Infinity 324 wrote:With aero, it's partly that he caught up and then disappeared, partly zefiend's catchup which I find very scummy, and partly trusting mastin.
He was replaced, so there is that.
I totally think Mastina is scum.
Aero's Pine interactions don't look like scum with scum. Aero should be neutral or hostile, not questioning or friendly. (---)
If you follow all the links provided, the interactions look pretty damn neutral to me. I suppose you could say the banter about mastina's RVS reads in 1118 and 1119 could be "friendly" if you tilt your head and look at it in just the right lighting, but it's a thready argument. There are other posts here and there that give me the heebie-jeebies but the zefiend defense is probably the most unsettling thing for me.

I'm tired so I'm stopping now. Zefiend and SirCakez tomorrow.

-TTH
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey guys, I'm going to state the obvious with two days remaining.

If you're town

GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!

K thanks. I'm pretty sure Cakey is a scumfuck here given his wagons on Day 1 and Day 2, but we cannot let this go to a no lynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3075, Heartless wrote:I don't know about anybody else, but if scum were scared enough of me to vanillaize me on Night 1 I would feel fucking fantastic. I would think someone vanillaized would be emboldened to push their reads even more but Molla's slinking around like a dog in a thunderstorm. I don't get it. The attitude doesn't make sense to me.
I've assumed it was based off of some sort of PR read or Pine having played with me and thinking I'd cop him or some shit
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by BBmolla »

why would being vanillaized make me feel confident
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

VOTE: SirCakez
Let's get this done
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

will hammer if needed.
though against this lynch, so I must be conceded.
(hic)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Piper, the cakez/titus thing was that they've had scumreads on each other since early d1 and they didn't interact very much. I find that usually there's one scum in those cases trying to have a scumread just to have a scumread, whereas town would try to push a lynch or try to find out if their scumread was correct. It's hard to tell which is which though, in this case and in general. The reason why I don't say SvS for sure is because it takes 2 people for extended interaction.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I think cakez could be doing a last-ditch effort to appear town in these last couple pages. I'm not 100% on this lynch but I think it's a pretty good one.

I would've expected town!cakez to be more frustrated with my lazy vote on him.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Cakez is at L-2. Let's just lynch him.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Heartless »

I'm at about the same place.
VOTE: SirCakez

I'm OK with this given how Anti's conversations with SirCakez have gone. The quality of his scumreads are bad and he keeps propping up obviously rickety premises when challenged. The last second shots at Anti don't do much for me either.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

intent to hammer
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 3.14

Titus [1] Drunken Piper
BBmolla [1] Mastina
Mastina [1] Nero Cain
SirCakez [6] PeregrineV, Titus, Infinity 324, Aj The Epic, Zefiend, Heartless
defined [2] SirCakez, BBMolla,

Not Voting - [1] TheWayItEnds

With 12 Alive, It Takes 7 To Lynch.

Rogue Leader Vote:

Infinity 324 (1) Aj The Epic
Drunken Piper (4) Sircakez, PeregrineV, Titus, Nero Cain

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-02-13 05:26:20)!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

mastina and TheWayItEnds has been prodded.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Heartless »

somebody plz hammer tia
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3075, Heartless wrote:Hi guys!
Anti and I finally got our shit together and had a real conversation about this game.

We are in agreement that Nero Cain, Drunken Piper, Infinity, and AJ are all likely town.
I'm not exactly sure if I can trust mastina. However, Antihero specifically he asked me to have faith in his mastina read so that's exactly what I'm going to do.
I am not affording him the same trust on the Titus read because I think he gives her too much benefit of the doubt and gives in to AtE rather easily. I haven't seen any reason to think she's town yet and her zefiend defense is mildly concerning to me.

Antihero holds fast to his BBMolla townread based on setup speculation and I know that's his forte so I'm trying not to second guess it too much. But I see some major red flags in Molla's play. The most recent:
In post 3036, BBmolla wrote:sircakez the honest truth is I am beyond terrible at mafia now. I am the worst player I've ever seen.

the only fact I know is I'm town and I don't particularly think you are so your lynch is better than mine.
I don't know about anybody else, but if scum were scared enough of me to vanillaize me on Night 1 I would feel fucking fantastic. I would think someone vanillaized would be emboldened to push their reads even
more
but Molla's slinking around like a dog in a thunderstorm. I don't get it. The attitude doesn't make sense to me.

Antihero has a townread on TWIE, citing the one interaction with Pine in the region. He's enigmatic and null to me but Anti's instincts are good enough that I'll just go with that for now.

Peregrine troubles me. LUV was already a troublesome slot for me and PV himself has yet to post something cogent or convincingly town. In particular, his read on the Aero slot bothers me:
In post 2156, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2135, Infinity 324 wrote:With aero, it's partly that he caught up and then disappeared, partly zefiend's catchup which I find very scummy, and partly trusting mastin.
He was replaced, so there is that.
I totally think Mastina is scum.
Aero's Pine interactions don't look like scum with scum. Aero should be neutral or hostile, not questioning or friendly. (---)
If you follow all the links provided, the interactions look pretty damn neutral to me. I suppose you could say the banter about mastina's RVS reads in 1118 and 1119 could be "friendly" if you tilt your head and look at it in just the right lighting, but it's a thready argument. There are other posts here and there that give me the heebie-jeebies but the zefiend defense is probably the most unsettling thing for me.

I'm tired so I'm stopping now. Zefiend and SirCakez tomorrow.

-TTH
To be honest, if the only reason he townreads me is AtE, he shouldn't. I cannot fake emotion, but that doesn't mean anything. It's my common gripe I have about "it's so genuine", so what. Scum can get frustrated too.

Just use a ship cop on me or something.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3081, Infinity 324 wrote:Piper, the cakez/titus thing was that they've had scumreads on each other since early d1 and they didn't interact very much.
this isn't true btw. Titus was calling Cakez "bad town" while I was pushing Cakez.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3090, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3081, Infinity 324 wrote:Piper, the cakez/titus thing was that they've had scumreads on each other since early d1 and they didn't interact very much.
this isn't true btw. Titus was calling Cakez "bad town" while I was pushing Cakez.
Both not true. I waffled hard on Cakez. I settled on bad town I think but I was pretty unsure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could you be a peach and show me your d1 posts where you mentioned suspecting him b/c I really don't remember that.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 188, Titus wrote:
In post 186, SirCakez wrote:Good point.
I would like to see her address my accusation of her.
I'd like to see an accusation that can be addressed. I don't smoke weed provided by "the fates", so...
In post 196, Titus wrote:
In post 193, SirCakez wrote:
In post 192, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 186, SirCakez wrote:Good point.
You've played with her and you didn't know that?
I forgot, I haven't played with her in a while.

@Titus
In post 86, SirCakez wrote:
In post 82, Heartless wrote:go on...
Well these spirits, they told me that Titus was trying too hard too early and that she was scum trying to build early towncred. I'm just following what they said.

Hope you get better soon Aero
Yeah, I don't smoke the weed your spirits do. Trying to hard is not scummy in any way shape or form.

If your spirits are not on weed, they are absolutely on scum.
In post 202, Titus wrote:
In post 198, SirCakez wrote:How is trying too hard not scummy? What's the motivation for town to try overtly hard to look town?
There is no such thing as trying to hard. I'm always full tilt. You should know this by now. You also don't seem to be reassessing this claim in light of other conversations going on. I did quote and explain how I caught scum by post 30 before, and went too hard. I was town there. I only come with Full Tilt or IRL. Why are you repeating what is said?
In post 217, Titus wrote:
In post 214, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 213, Titus wrote:
In post 208, Nero Cain wrote:VCA is junk. Drop its and sheep me, Kids.
If I'm alive Day 3+ with a scum lynch not based on a guilty and you're alive, we make a bet. My VCA versus your reading the thread. First one to be wrong sheeps the other.
I don't think you are really understanding my argument or I'm not explaining it well but in the grand scheme of thngs it doesn't matter. What does matter is that Cakez is a stormtrooper and should be ejected out of the nearest exhaust pipe.
Why is he scum instead of just annoying me by not listening to what I say?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Like the first few posts just control F Cake
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Cakez

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 3.15 Final

Titus [1] Drunken Piper
BBmolla [1] Mastina
SirCakez [LYNCH] PeregrineV, Titus, Infinity 324, Aj The Epic, Zefiend, Heartless, Nero Cain

zefiend [2] SirCakez, BBMolla,

Not Voting - [1] TheWayItEnds

With 12 Alive, It Takes 7 To Lynch.

Rogue Leader Vote:

Infinity 324 (1) Aj The Epic
Drunken Piper (4) Sircakez, PeregrineV, Titus, Nero Cain

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-02-13 05:26:20)!
Last edited by Firebringer on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Spoiler: SirCakez Role PM
Welcome! You are
R2-D2
, a Droid
Vanilla Townie
You are aligned with the
Rebel Alliance

A astromech droid serving with the Rebel Alliance who eventually will hold the plans to the Death Star.

Abilities:

Vote - You can vote during the day.[/center]
Character Special Ability

system override
:
Disable someone from using an event action for a day/night
Message mod to select your target.
They will be informed that they cannot perform their special ability.
Can only be used once.[/center]
Win Condition:
You win when the Empire has been eliminated.

He Left No Last Will
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Heartless Is the Rogue Leader.
They have 24 hours to pick their crew.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Night 3 Ends In (expired on 2017-02-14 00:26:20)
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”