Mini Normal 1873 (Game Over)

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 03, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1850  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:38 pm

I mean, I don't honestly get why you create this forced dissonance.


P-Edit: You posted you never actually said why Prana was town Garmr. You admitted to not doing so, so I'm asking you to do it.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy

ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1851  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:39 pm

UNVOTE: Devil
VOTE: Lexa

Lexa is pretty much confirmed scum IMO. Her claim is he only one that doesn't fit the general JOAT theme. I'd rather lynch her and have Titus try to clear the other slots
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 03, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1852  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:40 pm

BY PLAY HOW IS LEXA SCUM
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy

ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1853  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:42 pm

By play how is lexa town? She blatantly lied about her role
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1854  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:42 pm

A town role blocker would have no reason to lie.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1855  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:43 pm

In post 1848, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You can insult me all you want, it wont make a difference.

Explaining how those people are scum or not, that makes the difference.

The only thing Garmr does is throw insults.

Explained why I think Lexa and titus are scum also debunked your reasoning on why prana is scum but haven't really said why he is town yet other than gut and the fact that we have way to may power roles meaning his town.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 03, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1856  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:43 pm

TB, we discussed the night actions and I would have been blocked if Lexa was scum
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1857  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:44 pm

In post 1853, ThinkBig wrote:By play how is lexa town? She blatantly lied about her role

Gin is handicapped when it comes to mafia he can't understand basic concept even if you explained in detail he wouldn't understand.

ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1858  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:45 pm

In post 1857, Garmr wrote:
In post 1853, ThinkBig wrote:By play how is lexa town? She blatantly lied about her role

Gin is handicapped when it comes to mafia he can't understand basic concept even if you explained in detail he wouldn't understand.


Look, Garmr, it is only a fucking game. No need for all these insults. All what your insults are doing is making you lose credibility.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1859  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:45 pm

In post 1856, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:TB, we discussed the night actions and I would have been blocked if Lexa was scum

Why? Why would scum block you how are you sure she didn't block one of the other claimed joats. Scum could have the ability to find them especially titus role her role lets her find all the other joats and dodge suspicion.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 03, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1860  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:46 pm

VOTE: Garmr
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1861  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:48 pm

In post 1858, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1857, Garmr wrote:
In post 1853, ThinkBig wrote:By play how is lexa town? She blatantly lied about her role

Gin is handicapped when it comes to mafia he can't understand basic concept even if you explained in detail he wouldn't understand.


Look, Garmr, it is only a fucking game. No need for all these insults. All what your insults are doing is making you lose credibility.

I mean handicapped as in you skills aren't good not the mental handicapped kind. I critize people as town as well. I treat you this way because you act like all i'm doing is throwing insults but then bash my reasoning and then call me scum for having that reasoning. Why would I even respect you. Also the way you treated me yesterday is annoying.

ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1862  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:49 pm

VOTE: Garmr

I can sheep this. Garmr is only throwing out insults. You are literally acting like Karnos.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1863  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:49 pm

In post 1860, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Garmr

what now your going to have a little cry

ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1864  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Policy lynch
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1865  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Mini Normal 1873: Role PM
Sent: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:26 pm
From: mastina
To: Garmr

Welcome to Mini Normal 1873, Garmr.
You are a Vanilla Townie.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and at least one member of your faction is alive.

The game thread is here.
Please confirm your role via PM.

Good luck and have fun!


no need to policy lynch i'm being mod killed and probally banned learn to play

ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1866  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Fuck you Garmr. You are now on my permanent blacklist. Good bye and good riddance.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 03, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1867  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Your insults are faked, you discredit everything by saying you're a god amongst men and that we need to heed to your opinion because we lack intelligence.

Honestly to say I'm not good at this game and not know what I've done is hilarious.

First off, the Hunger Games 2, I was widely town read and our team got nommed for a Don Corleone because of it(apparently judges hate teams -.-). My scum game is blessed because I know exactly how people think, how they play, because I can play.

Second, my town game is also strong. Camn's Revenge, I was able to, on Day 1 mind you, find 2 out of 3 scum within the scum team and establish a PoE lynch system till MyLo/LyLo and win the game, the only fuck up as to why it was lost is because the Vengeful townie got paranoid by WIFOM and I was able to correctly predict and explain every single WIFOM scenario and how he was being played.

You know nothing about me yet you choose to insult me with baseless claims that you're better. You throw a fit and it's all AtE. You don't push how people are scum by play but by claim. That in itself is bad play.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1868  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:56 pm

In post 1867, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Your insults are faked, you discredit everything by saying you're a god amongst men and that we need to heed to your opinion because we lack intelligence.

Honestly to say I'm not good at this game and not know what I've done is hilarious.

First off, the Hunger Games 2, I was widely town read and our team got nommed for a Don Corleone because of it(apparently judges hate teams -.-). My scum game is blessed because I know exactly how people think, how they play, because I can play.

Second, my town game is also strong. Camn's Revenge, I was able to, on Day 1 mind you, find 2 out of 3 scum within the scum team and establish a PoE lynch system till MyLo/LyLo and win the game, the only fuck up as to why it was lost is because the Vengeful townie got paranoid by WIFOM and I was able to correctly predict and explain every single WIFOM scenario and how he was being played.

You know nothing about me yet you choose to insult me with baseless claims that you're better. You throw a fit and it's all AtE. You don't push how people are scum by play but by claim. That in itself is bad play.

you keep think that bud.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 03, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1869  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:57 pm

In post 1865, Garmr wrote:Mini Normal 1873: Role PM
Sent: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:26 pm
From: mastina
To: Garmr

Welcome to Mini Normal 1873, Garmr.
You are a Vanilla Townie.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and at least one member of your faction is alive.

The game thread is here.
Please confirm your role via PM.

Good luck and have fun!


no need to policy lynch i'm being mod killed and probally banned learn to play

Please retire from playing Mafia if you resort to insulting players and gamethrowing as your town play.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1870  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:57 pm

thinking*

Garmr
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2013
Location: The Ban Thread
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1871  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:57 pm

but once lexa and titus are shown to be scum you will feel like a stupid idiot.

ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1872  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:58 pm

I have reported your post to the admins and to the game mod. We will wait for a flip. Honestly this is classic scum tactic 101. I really don't think you will flip town.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1873  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Wow, I go to sleep and Garmr throws a tantrum. Ok.

I'm going to PM Mastina but we should wait until Garmr leaves before placing votes. Like really. Doing something you know is illegal and will get you banned. What the fork?
Show

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 03, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1874  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:59 pm

I won't at all because you don't care to explain. You say things like, "I'll let you mislynch Prana"

and that you won't explain things and expect me to listen to you.

Your arrogance is toxic to not only your own play, but for those around you.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games