grumpy
grumpy
Watcher
grumpy
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:04 am

Post by grumpy »

Yeah I really like some sort of exit interview type of thread when a game finishes. A thread for all the EDGIC stuff that y'all do post-game would also be pretty cool too. One big obstacle for newbies is that there are no resources for them to learn/get familiar with games before they join. They're basically thrown in a pool expecting to know how to swim. Thus, having access to links to past games/EDGICs/exit interviews and all that jazz would really help and answer A LOT of questions.
grumpy
grumpy
Watcher
grumpy
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:18 am

Post by grumpy »

And lets be honest, that newbie guide is great and all, but no newbie is going to sift through all of those pages, right?
grumpy
grumpy
Watcher
grumpy
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:05 am

Post by grumpy »

In post 35, BROseidon wrote:
In post 34, grumpy wrote:And lets be honest, that newbie guide is great and all, but no newbie is going to sift through all of those pages, right?
-No newbie's gonna sift through all those pages

-Let's provide newbies with even less consolidated resources to learn

>.>

Don't get me wrong, I think the newbie guide is great. I'm just saying giving newbies access to past games/resources in a consolidated format would also be tremendously beneficial. Like categorize it per game, and in each game "folder," you can have exit interviews, EDGIC/stats stuff, key/highlighted moments, etc.

Idk....but I also agree that general guides/topics outside of those game folders would be great as well. Just an idea. I really don't know how the forum works, so if this is physically impossible to create like folders like that, I'll just stop here.

What I'm trying to get at is having newbies able to review and learn from past games would be very helpful

Return to “Social Game Archive”