Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #200) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Hawk »

Yeah even tho Spade said it and he was scum the inactivity of the town lead to our downfall. It's not that Spade or even Aubrey somewhat wasn't scummy it's just that with only a few of town posting constantly it was hard not to look at IV or Mala. I honestly think d2 was the turning point where town started to lose. It was a day of low activity from town being pressured and lack of counter attack. IV and Mala both don't provide great defenses or counter wagons and get pushed around by scum and town alike. If Mala had solidly stood her ground and pressed Spade because he was scummy as crap d1 and played it was a distancing act we might have lynched spade. But instead the day stagnated. I tried to take a charge and reevaluate and gave spade a pass as Aelin trying to stir up a counter wagon. Hindsight I should have been digging harder into Aelin's associatives d1 and been better off that way.

Overall thank you MM for hosting grest Game overall guys. I'd love to play with you all again in the future :)

Thanks for the kind words Bang. I've been calling him everyday since and I almost subbed out of all my games when I heard but just put it off cause I figured I'd need the distraction at some point.. when I got multiple prods monday I just put up a VLA and took the day to try and reset and get back into a regular routine cause I couldn't take off anymore at work and mafia was a good distraction after to keep my mind from worrying about him so much. He seems to be doing okay and my sister is keeping a good eye on him.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #201) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Hawk »

Yeah but I just come up vanilla so it didn't matter at the end. Honestly I thought about the BRC claim d3 and Aubrey pushing for it actually because I thought about asking for it too
mostly because I was reading Aubrey as BRC. Especially after Bang outed he was JK. Also I'll be perfectly honest after Bang did that I ignored the fuck out of everyone who thought Bang was bad and tried to draw as little attention to Bang as possible lol. Kinda why I leaned IV and Mala more d2...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #202) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1359, Aubrey wrote:I guess a month ago? however so long ago I read a challenge about trying to beat the game with Princess Ovelia's guard party that you play as at the start. You can play with what ever characters in the beginning up until the fort is blown up with Delita holding Teta in his arms, but once you can add the original Squire, and 2 female nights, and Agrias, you have to ditch your old party members. So I tried it and decided to make my avi the typical male Knight.

I need to finish that challenge at some point, but I'm to busy :lol: I dedicated a whole weekend and another Saturday to that game. I'm at the part where you fight Your brother alongside Zalbag.

Ooh I love those old school challenges. I remember trying to beat the game with just Ramza and stuff like that from the old Gamefaqs forum days.

This was my first FF. Then FF7 8 and 9 after. I've been a big fan of the series ever since so when I finally realized what that avatar was (it seemed familiar and nostalgic I was like ooooooooo I like that what is that from gosh darn it) then realized it was the knight from FFT I immediatley found this black mage one :D
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #203) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Hawk »

Also just read the dead chat. Thanks for all the praise guys! This is my second mafia game on this forum and I haven't played much forum mafia since like 2004 with Gaia online and stuff so it was interesting getting back into this.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #204) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1380, Spade_Ace wrote:Hawk, thanks a lot for playing Lylo even though you were going through a difficult time. Wish you and your brother all the happiness in life.
You're welcome. Thank you for the praise. I hope I get to play with you again someday.

If anything the distraction of a heated f3 and my other games helped me not worry since I couldn't be there with him while he's recovering.

Return to “Completed Open Games”