Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1146 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Prism »

"Man that was a sad response, I shelved my ego and dumped my heart out a bit there"

"Did he even say anything?"

FUCKER DOESN'T EVEN READ IT
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1497 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Prism »

Stopping in for a bit to say Persivul is a god. He nailed both unclaimed PRs, I agreed that they were more likely than others but he was spot on. His kill on Midget probably saved the game considering town would have had a double guilty. I thought he played fantastically all game and put in real work. Me/Nacho being townread was more of an accident, that wasn't really my intent past Day 1.

No comment on the town implosion at the end. That was pretty silly and I think waiting for me/Persivul to jump in before voting would have forced us to make dangerous moves.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1498 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Prism »

I also had the conundrum where it turned out I unexpectedly
do
have internet access, but simultaneously really shouldn't be online anyway. Keeping myself from posting last night was hard.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1500 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Prism »

In post 1491, Persivul wrote:If this were to be run again I would suggest:

- give full details on roles at beginning of game, e.g. the gunsmith being 1X and having the gun to give away
- dayvig shot shouldn't end phase. It should be an extra kill, so if there's a cop guilty, it can just be shot, but town still gets a lynch that day too.
Also make night kills not require a vote. Just take the most recent submitted PT kill.

That near-no kill night one likely would have resulted in an abandon. It's also pretty silly that we weren't allowed to change the kill before the deadline if we wanted to change our minds. The lack of clarity on this point was pretty scary.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1506 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Prism »

This game also resulted in some really interesting interactions for me.

I was playing both this one and camn's revenge with Fate and Nacho. This game I was telling Nacho basically everything I do as scum, and what differences I have in tone that are legitimate/illegitimate. My start here purposely imitating my meta from "Trial of the Evoker" is one such example. I had to behave in camn's revenge differently from this one in order to get Nacho to townread me, but simultaneously being too different was claiming scum to Fate in one of the games. It was a really fun balancing act, and I made a lot of attempts to standardize my gameplay between the two games early on. Eventually, things happened in camn's revenge that resulted in that being unsustainable, and the result was me basically claiming scum to Fate here as the consequence for being obviously town in the other. Obviously, none of this could ever be explicit as you can't reference ongoing games.

I basically gave up on getting him to townread me in this game. It was really just a funny balancing act, and fascinating to play out as I've never had to manage multiple, cross-contextual interactions like that before.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”