Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Tere »

Neverending game, but well done scum for hanging on in there. Good game from a tenacity perspective.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Tere »

soooo much butthurt from FB lol :)
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Tere »

As I have said in PMs, it's mod discretion if peeps can spectate as far as I am aware. You can remember to request it to the mod if you wish at the start of a game and if they accept that I'll be fine to not spectate and move on, but it's not on me to monitor what you are playing. And if I am spectating and you replace in, I would hope most mods would say I could continue to spectate.

I'll spectate where I wish - mostly I look for fun mods who I enjoy shooting the breeze with (or I see an unknown mod with a really cool player list, or both is even better!). If your feels are hurt because I don't think your mafia play is good, that's on you. Do your own emotional labour about that. It's not up to me to manage it.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Tere »

I don't think much of your play but I don't think I have insulted you as a person. Just saying.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2961, Wisdom wrote:gg, Jae needs some credit because he was very town and I couldn't see Maria as anything other than town after that. Dunno if I would change my mind later on, but yeah.
If you look in the dead thread I was convinced Jae was hard town at the time I started reading. I would have revisited, surely, but excellent job. I replace in a lot and often it's a crap gig if you have rolled scum in that situ. That was a nice performance :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”