JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 31, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: road to kamelot

hiii guys. Trying to style my way back into mafia.
Is that for her first post?
In post 40, Impoetic wrote:
In post 38, Bellaphant wrote:Impoetic, any more thoughts?
I thought kyurem pushed on something null but then I realized it was RVS and that was also null and then I realized I was going to continue my trend of being completely terrible at finding reads in forum mafia or any mafia

I also thought wisdom was very energetic
What do you think about Wisdom's push on Sword and the wagon on him following that? You said you agreed with him earlier, was that a serious read?

VOTE: Wisdom
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I live again! That was the worst hangover I've had in a while. Catching up now.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 52, Road Kamelot wrote:Jaereeds town, cool
Why? I hadn't really done much yet. Have we played together before?
In post 72, Impoetic wrote:i'm gonna go ahead and possibly knock myself back down to null by saying i have a townread on both of you as well with one distinctly stronger than the other
Why do you think townreading them would drop their read on you to null? Can you go more into the townread on Kamelot? What posts of hers did you like?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 63, Impoetic wrote:or we could lynch scum!

VOTE: wisdom

@Kamelot: I don't think jaereed's post hinting at a possible reason to scumread wisdom necessarily implies a real scumread.
In post 68, Impoetic wrote:I'd actually say bluebloodedtoffee is a better vote but wagons are more fun to ride than they are to pull
When did you start scumreading wisdom? You agreed with him that Sword's entrance was awkward so I don't see why the turnaround.

If you're scumreading bbt for the naked vote then you should push that instead of someone who's vote you defended (implying at worst a null read on wisdom).
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 75, kuror0 wrote:
In post 47, JaeReed wrote:
In post 40, Impoetic wrote:
In post 38, Bellaphant wrote:Impoetic, any more thoughts?
I thought kyurem pushed on something null but then I realized it was RVS and that was also null and then I realized I was going to continue my trend of being completely terrible at finding reads in forum mafia or any mafia

I also thought wisdom was very energetic
What do you think about Wisdom's push on Sword and the wagon on him following that? You said you agreed with him earlier, was that a serious read?

VOTE: Wisdom
Your vote on wisdom is RVS or you are scum reading him for his push on sword? I get the impression you are scum reading him but I want to be sure on that.
It was a serious vote. I didn't find Sword's tone to be especially awkward or stiff. I would have assumed was a continuation of RVS, but then he followed it up with implying that he genuinely scumreads Sword for a post that I can't see him seriously believing is alignment indicative.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 82, Bellaphant wrote:@road and jae

Roads page one was kinda weird - it looked awkward, especially the voldemort thing. I didn't check their join date properly and decided to vote to see who jumped on 'newbie awkwardness' with me.

Flames did! With no reason. So that's a much scummiwe read rn.

UNVOTE:
I was wondering if you saw the same thing I did with the "ill believe that" and "pedit: lmao" comments which I assumed were related to wisdom saying he's town and FA's vote on him for it respectively, but I guess not.

Flames vote reads as more of a lazy pokemon preference/joke rvs vote to me?

You said Lilith's entry was weak. Do you not believe she could have seen same thing I did with Wisdom's push on Sword? What was any different with her vote on wisdom than bbt's vote on sword?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 81, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Impoetic

Reeks of scum
Can you elaborate?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 87, White Kyurem wrote:3 people that made me blink so far are wisdom (his not trying to be objective and is just trying to be in a deductive gesture) , JT (for rvs and gut) and Impoetic (for that awkward pedit mostly and the way they changed their idea about wisdom to be with the flow)
I'll actually half jump in here and say Impoetic's awkward pedit is NAI for her. Her attention span can sometimes be awful.
In post 89, Bellaphant wrote:Course I have, wisdom, doesnt mean I like it for the amount of content around it. And yes, for the impoetic vote

I feel like you are nit picking?
This implies a townread on Impoetic?
In post 93, Impoetic wrote:If by "going with the flow" you mean "changing my read on his FOS and then switching to him," yeah, I did that. I also hinted at what I thought might be alignment indicative in him earlier on but didn't push it.
You mean where you said he was energetic? You thought he could be scum for trying to stand out is my assumption from what you said earlier in this post. It wasn't really clear that's what you meant when you said that, though. Ehhh I guess scratch my earlier question about it since I think you answered here if I'm reading you right.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 136, Impoetic wrote:like ur saying i'm implying something when i'm clearly showing something else and then still advising me like u know i'm town lol
wut?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Impoetic wrote:like ur saying i'm implying something when i'm clearly showing something else and then still advising me like u know i'm town lol

also sure i guess i'll go back and try to quote what about kamelot struck me as town
I mean if you're asking about my read on you it's essentially null. You're playing differently again to what I expect and I don't know what to think of that. I keep thinking about how in Typhon you said you'd not try to improve by pushing your reads and being consistent and you'd stick to your established town play if you were scum.

But yeah I'm advising you. If you're scum then you're not likely to listen this game which is fine, but I do want you to take note for your town games at least because it's just something I noticed you did in your most recent town game, and you did it here again. Meh maybe I should save it for when we hydra so it doesn't interfere with our games.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

BBT what's with the switch from voting with Wisdom to voting for him?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 154, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK Flames; is tunneling AI?

@Jae - I like the Wisdom wagon.
Why? Your vote on sword was under scrutiny by a few people, then you suddenly switched to Wisdom without any reasoning. I don't like that; feels like a dodge.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 163, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 62, Road Kamelot wrote:Hmmmmmmm I liked the first answer (or at least it was null) but the second one kinda weirds me out, just you offering evidence
Minor quibble, youre not uber scum but i like my vote and lets see if we can get more on ya
Your reactions have seemed kind of like you want to remain nonchalant cause you know this is an easly sorta-RVS wagon and you can probs ride through it if you keep your head
Like everything youre saying is right and its making me not want to lynch you, i just have them bad feelings
I really don't like this post and push on Sword - feels like he knows he shouldn't be pushing it but doesn't know what else to do at that moment.
I actually wanna jump in here cuz I didn't like this part of Kamelot's post either. It reads kinda... posturey? Fencesittey? Not sure the word I'm looking for but it feels like she's overjustifying her read wavering and I feel like scum tend to do that a lot.
In post 168, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 153, JaeReed wrote:BBT what's with the switch from voting with Wisdom to voting for him?
Now that I'm no longer voting Wisdom I can explain a bit better. I wanted to vote Wisdom to try and get a read/reaction from him - I know he dislikes being voted and will usually push back pretty hard against the person voting him when he is town. I didn't get the push back I expected so I'm still pretty cautious of him (he looks even worse if we flip Impoetic and they flip scum) but the Impoetic lynch looks an infinitely better lynch right now.
If that's the case, he ignored my vote on him, gave generic "you're bad" answers to everyone else, and called you scum for it without following up with a vote (which I assume a push to lynch is the push you expected). So why would you move off him so early?

Do you honestly think , , and was Impo talking about/to/defending the vote of a scum partner?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2957 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

To be fair, it was me that brought up the gt comment Fire. Sorry about that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”