Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: RagingSpammers

Lots of dragons in Spyro but I don't remember any hydras.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 30, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 22, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: RagingSpammers

Lots of dragons in Spyro but I don't remember any hydras.
Theres 2 more hydras in play and 2 posted so far, so why me (us)

VOTE: greylion
-CK
Because I opened the thread and you were spamming the thread, as your name suggests. I don't exactly put a lot of thought into my RVS. Your OMGUS is noted.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

I like the way Gin N' Tonic started the game. I don't agree with the tell, but I see him trying to get the game going right off the bat. Side note: I understand the concept of SCFTWR, but what is it abbreviated from?

I do agree on Spammers's play looking like buddying/white knighting, there's no reason to defend another player from what essentially amounts to early game pressure.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Leonshade »

Hmm, I can relate to Gin's frustration in his interactions with RS on page 5. That was painful to read.

Gonna catch up tomorrow.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

Once again I get the urge to townread Magna off his entrance, but at the same time I'm too paranoid about the player to do so.

Page 6-7: Besides the Magna-E&A, there's mostly fluff, meta I'm not privy to and other NAI stuff.

The Magna-E&A interactions do interest me, and seems like misrep. The hydra dissonance makes it a bit hard to read, but E&A seem to be saying that the RC-head made a joke, then both heads seriously pushed on Gin due to his reaction to it; but the FA-head wasn't sure whether RC's post was a joke or a reaction test. Magna's 149 casts it like the hydra claimed the entire thing was a joke, when that doesn't reasonably follow from the interactions with the hydra.
In post 177, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 163, Elsa and Anna wrote:This is what it comes down to. What is the point that you are trying to make with regards to our interpreting my original intent with slightly varying degrees of seriousness?
Because if you can't come up with one and continue to press the line of reasoning as though it means something we will be voting you.
~Anna
You seem to have me confused with someone who cares one iota for these sort of weak threats.

Your opening was pointless IMO. It will mostly catch Town who think that “Teehee, look how scummy I can be in RVS” is alignment indicative and not realize your purposefully play that way as both alignments to not undermine your scum game. And you self-admit that it wasn’t serious. So I’m going to determine as best I can why your partner approached her early game the way she did to see if I can get a read off of her.
If you think that E&A's opening will mostly catch town, isn't that in and of itself useful towards getting early townreads?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 190, Not_Mafia wrote:Fully read up,
don't see myself moving my vote today
, Gin's vote was garbage and I'd like to not have to deal with any neighbour wifom down the line
This seems like an extreme stance to have so early on.
In post 209, Not_Mafia wrote:And ending RVS too early is bad and an excellent way to stall a game as scum
Strongly disagree, RVS is a necessary evil and it's always good to end it early.
In post 210, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Spine

Townreading Gin
Huh. Was your scumread on Gin a reaction test, or did you simply change your mind?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 213, eagerSnake wrote:I'm surprised none have misidentified me as scum yet. Similarly, I am surprised no scum have faked a scum read on me yet.

I have many other thoughts and opinions, but nothing worth sharing yet.

-Snake
This was your third post and your first two posts were RVS and fluff respectively, why did you consider it necessary to comment on your lack of attention?
In post 215, RagingSpammers wrote:his logic to vote me bogus, rvs or not
My vote was an RVS, there's no reason for you to have a strong reaction to my "logic". Magna already beat me to pointing out how you defend Elsa from the same BS reason you voted me for.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 228, SirCakez wrote:Stream of consciousness atchup notes

-Gin is probably town for poking the beehive that is Elsa and Anna.
-Leon dodging Gin vs EA on pg 1 is scummy.
-Aella is scummy for same reason
-Reserving judgement on EA until later due to my awful record of reading them, mainly RC
-RagingSpammers is awktown
-Leonshade's posting later on did not impress me at all either.
-Definitely not trying to read Magna yet after The Thing
-i'm already skimming gg, too many posts from the same people.
-ProHawk gut town
-ignoring Not_Mafia and his shitposting, someone should vig him

VOTE: leonshade
tl;dr spam less
Talk to me about what you're scumreading about me, outside my page 1 post.

All those posts from Spammers on page 10 and not a single one I see as AI.

I like Flubbernugget for town, asking useful questions and making useful comments.
In post 259, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 246, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 214, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Snake
Snakey talk to me about this.
-Ali
There's literally nothing to talk about. Troll noticed strange statement and saw the chance to troll on it and troll-ed on it.

Don't worry, Not_Mafia is getting vigged tonight.
If you're going to vig him, why are you voting for him?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 278, SirCakez wrote:RagingSpammers' posting on the last page was town but jfc can you not live up to your name thanks.

eager if NM is getting vigged, why are you still voting him?
What was town about RS's posting?

My Spammers vote is now a serious one. Snake sees more interested in talking about himself than anyone else, I want to figure out whether that's his style or whether he's hiding behind it.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 285, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 279, Leonshade wrote:The Magna-E&A interactions do interest me, and 149 seems like misrep. The hydra dissonance makes it a bit hard to read, but E&A seem to be saying that the RC-head made a joke, then both heads seriously pushed on Gin due to his reaction to it; but the FA-head wasn't sure whether RC's post was a joke or a reaction test. Magna's 149 casts it like the hydra claimed the entire thing was a joke, when that doesn't reasonably follow from the interactions with the hydra.
It was RVS! Random voting stage. A joke and a reaction test at the same time. such posts are mostly just interactions makers.

Why you think spammers are scum? what particular posts/behavior is pinging you?

#Elsa
I don't disagree, nor do I really care about your RVS post. What I care about is Magna's reaction to it, and his interaction with you.

Spammers's vote on me pinged me, not because of the OMGUS but because of the reason for the vote. It seems fake to scumread a pure RVS and go "why me". There was also the white knighting of your slot, that was touched upon earlier; especially the inconsistency between scumreading me for an RVS, while claiming that you can't read someone off a one-liner RVS post ().
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 287, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 286, Leonshade wrote:Spammers's vote on me pinged me, not because of the OMGUS but because of the reason for the vote. It seems fake to scumread a pure RVS and go "why me". There was also the white knighting of your slot, that was touched upon earlier; especially the inconsistency between scumreading me for an RVS, while claiming that you can't read someone off a one-liner RVS post (215).
fosing omgus on rvs is ridiculous, i voted you but thats it its not like i eventually scumread for that or pushed you, not sure where your comming from thingking -> overeaction. Its just that you actually outed seemingly logic with your rvs vote so i was curious about why our slot over elsa's. Also, the ''why me'' is an inside epicmafia joke, its considered a hard scumtell there so i just post it to get reactions like the one you just did :roll:.
The ''whiteknighting" is silly too, i said that trying hard to read someone based of their first signature cheeky line is just not happening and is inded stupid rvs meta

-CK
If you don't scumread me for my RVS, why are you still voting for me? If you scumread me for something after my RVS, what and why?

Never played in epicmafia so I'll take your word for it being an inside joke. I'm not sure I buy it being a reaction test, but I'll bite; what did you learn from my reaction?
In post 293, Flubbernugget wrote:Policy lynch all reaction testers
Ixnay on the policy lynches.
In post 311, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:No seriously it needs to start being done because I'm going to tell you straight, scum me fucking loves people that say they hate a player or want to policy lynch them, wanna know why? They're fucking easy to push for mislynches.

The more you openly wish a players death regardless of alignment, it just gives the scum team an easier time pulling the strings of the game and tip the scale in our favor.
100% agreed, lynches based on anything other than reads and alignment only help scum. This is my last comment on policy lynches in this game.
In post 329, massive wrote:Leon what does scum-Magna look like?
I've been trying to figure that out myself. He is very good at faking scumhunting and doesn't display the usual tells I look for. My current plan for figuring out the difference is being extra-critical and paranoid of him, to really test whether his reads are genuine.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 280, Leonshade wrote:
In post 210, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Spine

Townreading Gin
Huh. Was your scumread on Gin a reaction test, or did you simply change your mind?
@Not Mafia:
Please answer the above.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 347, eagerSnake wrote:Honestly I went to open the notepad I had my notes in and it was fucking empty OK? I think my 23mo daughter and my domestic partner ended up opening it and somehow deleting my notes because they like to play in notepad to teach her numbers and letters. I'm slightly pissed about it and trying to forget about it.

I haven't gotten around to recreating my notes as they won't be as good as my initial reactions to the posts.

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed about it.

But you do seem like you're trying to latch onto shit.
The timing of this reveal is suspicious. You could've just said this right from the start, but instead you chose to dodge the question and cast doubt on E&A for pursuing the point.
In post 351, eagerSnake wrote:The whole reason I posted what I posted was to see who would latch onto it.

N_M poked at it. E/A latched on.
And why do you consider that scummy? Why don't you think town would question you about your notes?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 370, eagerSnake wrote:Because according to your reads list I'm the scummiest person here

also [wifom]If i were scum it would've been much easier for me to ignore/disengage or even make up some "notes" rather than say I didn't have any which is obviously scummy when I said I did. But I'm not scum so I just tell the truth about what happened and see if I can form any reads around that convo.[/wifom]
Yuck.

Scumreads are RS and Snake, in that order.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 378, eagerSnake wrote:Scum will take reads you have wrong and know which direction to push duh

Scum that you have on town will try to pocket you duh

Come on dude seriously you don't know how early reads lists help scum? How many games have you played in?

^Rhetorical questions don't worry you don't have to answer to them

&& you will learn that I don't like answering to people

Why you guys are so worried about me and not caring about fuckers like Not_Mafia not doing shit is beyond me.
VOTE: eagerSnake

Nice deflection.

P-edit: Nice try, but I've explained my reads in my ISO.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Leonshade »

Huh.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 384, eagerSnake wrote:What
In post 385, eagerSnake wrote:You guys are garbage or scum? Huh?
Did you remember to start twilight trolling in case the vig is fake?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 389, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 387, Leonshade wrote:Did you remember to start twilight trolling in case the vig is fake?

Do you believe the vig is real?
Don't know, I can just wait and see. But your reaction was interesting. If the vig was fake, my vote stays.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 402, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 398, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 377, Leonshade wrote:Scumreads are RS and Snake, in that order.
So Snakey is scummy for defending someone you think is scum?
Why can't Snakey just be defending someone who they think is town?
-Ali
where did leon imply that they are scumreading snake for their defense of you?

and what do you think about snake defense of you?

#Elsa
E&A beat me to it, where did I imply that my SR had anything to do with Snake's defense?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Leonshade »

UNVOTE:

My role PM confirms the existence of Spyro in this game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 475, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 450, RagingSpammers wrote:
S
eriously Gin.
P
retty sure he softed vig by now
Y
ou need me to point out the soft?
R
eally Gin? Cause it was obvious
O
bvious as all fucking hell.

C
ome on Gin.
C
an't you see that stuff?

VOTE: Snakey
-Ali
Look at the bolded and tell me what you think it was trying to convey.
A Spyro CC.
But I was faking a CC to see who would jump on it and who's paying attention to detail who isn't.
Gin clearly didn't see what I was trying to do.
Therefore I think he's town.
-Ali

You tested the waters for a CC then decided to back out, I see no other way to read this.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 471, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 469, Leonshade wrote:UNVOTE:

you mean it confirms that flavor is town?

I don't know flavor but it seems main character

#Elsa
The only thing I'm confirmed is that Spyro is in this game, so I know it's not a fakeclaim. If flavor is linked to alignment, it's town. Don't want to vote a D1 vig claim regardless.

P-edit: What's your flavor Spammers?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 504, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I think RS is town too

So far I'd be cool with lynching MoI/Elsa&A/Lane/massive/NotMafia
Talk to me about your townread on Spammers. What do you think about their fake CC?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 512, eagerSnake wrote:Here is my problem with your logic:

I claimed Spyro town vig. Scum knows I'm town and not lying. You expected scum to jump on me because of your cc. That makes no sense to me.
Why do you think RS is town? I agree that there's no logic to the CC from a town perspective; that's why I'm scumreading them for it.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 541, Ælla Was Spine wrote:
In post 539, Leonshade wrote:
In post 504, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I think RS is town too

So far I'd be cool with lynching MoI/Elsa&A/Lane/massive/NotMafia
Talk to me about your townread on Spammers. What do you think about their fake CC?
I don't really see the scum motivation behind it
I don't see the town motivation to fake-CC a PR. The only thing that confuses me is that RS backed out, and outed their own weird CC that no one else would have noticed anyway.

Now that I type it out like that, it does seem silly. Hmm.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 544, Alisae wrote:Well it's coming from the guy who outed someone who they thought was not a PR but actually was
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69588
And self-hammered as town.
-Ali
Note to self to check this out later, but I don't think I've ever changed my mind based on meta I haven't experienced myself.
In post 549, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 542, Leonshade wrote:Why do you think RS is town? I agree that there's no logic to the CC from a town perspective; that's why I'm scumreading them for it.
I have played with both CK and Alisae before, all 3 of us town. There is no noticeable difference here. These two are crazy you have to understand this. But they are good players if you don't take their posts superficially. In the end, they will prove useful and will have good reads.

Meta experience aside, I also don't see any scum motivation in their posts. Their posts have come across as genuine. The attention they have brought on themselves is a rather townie thing. There are better places to apply pressure than here.
I don't have any completed games with either, so I'll take your word for the meta. I'll have to read RS's ISO again with a fresh perspective, the CC thing seems crazy for either alignment. My first impression was fake, but Vifam and you might just be right on the lack of scum motivation, I don't know why they would've outed their fake CC and brought this much attention on themselves if scum.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 573, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 570, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:pro-hawks ISO sucks
While I do agree with you there, I think votes on him right now would be low effort.
He hasn't done anything that's specifcily scummy to me.
-Ali
Who do you scumread right now? You're not voting for anyone.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Leonshade »

ProHawk's ISO is worthy of pressure,
good find Gin
. It's tempting to scumread the timing of the replace out, but in reality replacements are NAI.

I'll catch up later today, I also need to re-read RS's ISO with an open mind.

Townreading Gin, Snake and E&A, leaning town on Flubbernugget.

Yesterday jumbled my scumreads, so that's it for my reads list right now. Gun to my head RS is still scum, but if people with meta are saying this is their usual playstyle, I need to take a closer look at the slot.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 640, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Town
{eagerSnake, lane0168}
{RagingSpammers, Leonshade
{Elsa and Anna}
{Ælla Was Spine}
Null {Not_Mafia, Flubbernugget, massive}
{SirCakez, MagnaofIllusion}
{ProHawk}
Scum
Could you explain your Lane TR? He's been off my radar thus far.

Spammers is ridiculously defensive in this game. Blatantly so. If I believed in too scummy to be scum, RS would be it.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 737, RagingSpammers wrote:That's a new one.
In that case go ahead and talk to me about people. Here, I'll give you something to work with.

{Snakey, Lane}
{Leon, E&A}
{Flubber}
{MoI, Cakez, NM}
{ProHawk, Massive}
{Gin, Aella}
Explain your TR on me here. Especially in the context of this vote:
In post 784, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 781, Leonshade wrote:I'll catch up later today, I also need to re-read RS's ISO with an open mind.
You want to know what would really make this seem genuine?
An unvote.
You want to know why?
Becuase if it was genuine, you would have unvoted so that you could read my ISO with an open mind without having to worried about me getting hammered, because I'm currently at L-2. And then once having re-read, put your vote back on if you so desired.
VOTE: Leonshade
-Ali
It's better for me to have my vote out there than unvote just to possibly vote you again. You getting quickhammered at L-2 is unlikely, and it would reflect poorly on the hammerer. And honestly, you getting hammered is not something I would spend time "worrying" about, between the associative tells from the wagon and not having to figure you out it would make the game easier in a way.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 790, massive wrote:I'm caught up AMA
Who's scum?
In post 796, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 510, Leonshade wrote:The only thing I'm confirmed is that Spyro is in this game, so I know it's not a fakeclaim. If flavor is linked to alignment, it's town. Don't want to vote a D1 vig claim regardless.
Oh … Leonshade might be scum as well. doesn’t dissuade me from that given that is probably the softest pool of Townreads you could have in the game-state and is careful to maintain distance from any solid scum-read.
You're cherrypicking 781 when I was expressing solid SRs on Snake and Spammers before Snake's claim.

Cakez is another ISO I should read, scum!Cakez was a blind spot to me in Order of the Stick Mafia (I only joined the wagon because it was deadline, I wasn't actively SRing him).
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 824, massive wrote:
In post 821, Leonshade wrote: Who's scum?
I don't know. Still OK with my vote on Spammers. Maybe Not_Mafia. I think Magna is town, and AElla (this looks similar to vifam-town). Probably need a bit to get a handle on Cakez and Flubber. And I need to not forget that you tricked me in the last game we played together. I can't decide whether FA wants me to townread her because she's treating me like shit, but that play lost us Villains U-Pick, so YMMV.
Explain your townread on Magna. You had to ask what scum!Magna looks like, so what makes you think this isn't scum!Magna?
In post 829, eagerSnake wrote:
I don't know. Still OK with my vote on Spammers. Maybe Not_Mafia. I think Magna is town, and AElla (this looks similar to vifam-town). Probably need a bit to get a handle on Cakez and Flubber. And I need to not forget that you tricked me in the last game we played together. I can't decide whether FA wants me to townread her because she's treating me like shit, but that play lost us Villains U-Pick, so YMMV.
Scumposting.

10 town points to whoever explains why without me having to
The reads look non-committal. I'm not sure that's a scumtell for massive, though, never known him to have strong opinions early on.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 837, lane0168 wrote:
In post 510, Leonshade wrote:
In post 471, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 469, Leonshade wrote:UNVOTE:

you mean it confirms that flavor is town?

I don't know flavor but it seems main character

#Elsa
The only thing I'm confirmed is that Spyro is in this game, so I know it's not a fakeclaim.
If flavor is linked to alignment, it's town.
Don't want to vote a D1 vig claim regardless.

P-edit: What's your flavor Spammers?
There are 2 factions. Loyal to spyro, and forces of evil. I have a very uneasy feeling about the bolded and I've been rereading it trying to figure out why. There's a certain hesitation to call spyro Town here, and I really don't know why that is. Leon, does your roll pm that mentions spyro not make it clear what alignment he is? Or the fact that "loyal to spyro" is town faction, and spyro being scum seems a little bastard.
No, Spyro's alignment isn't confirmed to me. I didn't even realize town faction was called "loyal to Spyro" until you mentioned it. Spyro being scum despite the town faction being called that would be delicious exact wording/rules lawyering, but you're right that it wouldn't make much sense. I didn't assume that Spyro is confirmed town because I figured a clever mod might be misleading with a role like this and make the other side scum.
In post 838, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 821, Leonshade wrote:You're cherrypicking 781 when I was expressing solid SRs on Snake and Spammers before Snake's claim.
Actually this response shows exactly why I find 781 convenient. Snake based on his claim is a null factor – reasonable for either Town or Scum to make that unvote. EA to my eye is buddying – nothing inherently not fake-able out of that slot at all. Gin probably similar – he has the “approval” of Snake so no need to “rock the boat”. And your quasi-back-off on Raging based on Snake’s very incomplete and weak meta doesn’t scream Town Leon.
Gin is the first townread I had, without checking I'm pretty sure I expressed it within my first few posts. Where have I claimed that I'm backing off because of Snake's meta? I started having doubts because I'm not sure the weird CC-gambit, more specifically bringing attention to it when no one noticed, doesn't make much sense for scum.
In post 840, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh and before I forget - why Leonshade's "I know Spyro is in the game" means he can quite possibly be scum?

Say hello to the Zach role from Gumball Mafia ...
"Quite possibly" scum? I'm quite possibly scum every game, do you think my claim increases the chances of me being scum? No one has claimed that my claim makes me town (well, Vifam did, but that was about my decision to claim, not the thing I'm claiming), so it's not like you're refuting some false notion.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 857, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Can someone tell me the benefit of telling not Mafia my flavor in the neighborhood chat when I told him I won't use it unless I can use it as a masonry?
In post 858, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I don't get the point of trying to fish for information privately while doing nothing in the thread.

Also I find it strange that NF will claim he hates neighborhoods but starts to role fish with he hates
That sounds suspicious, reminds me of when I was pinged by Creature when I found out he was far more open in a Lover PT while he was largely avoiding the main thread (and he was scum).
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 870, Not_Mafia wrote:One would think neighbour's flavour would line up
Nevermind, that makes sense.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 860, SirCakez wrote:
In post 796, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 588, SirCakez wrote:I mean we basically know nothing about what YOU think. Give some content.
Does this look like Town talking to a scum read to you? Sir Cakez’s vote was on Aella at this point. Looks very much like “Be more Town” to a partner.
I can see where your other parts of your read on me come from but this is bogus. I have literally never seen scum perform a "psst psst be more town" kind of post in thread and I'm pretty sure that means you haven't either. It's just a bogus scumtell, like AtE.
This is true, the "coaching" tell is largely useless, I tried to use it early on after my return from hiatus yet never caught scum with it. Pre-flip associative tells don't work.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 889, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:Gin is the first townread I had, without checking I'm pretty sure I expressed it within my first few posts. Where have I claimed that I'm backing off because of Snake's meta? I started having doubts because I'm not sure the weird CC-gambit, more specifically bringing attention to it when no one noticed, doesn't make much sense for scum.
So you are saying you identified Gin pretty much immediately and haven’t had any reason at all to even think about that read?

Here is you said on the RS matter …
Yes. Do you find that hard to believe?

I assume you meant to add a quote here? P-edit: You did.
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:"Quite possibly" scum? I'm quite possibly scum every game, do you think my claim increases the chances of me being scum? No one has claimed that my claim makes me town (well, Vifam did, but that was about my decision to claim, not the thing I'm claiming), so it's not like you're refuting some false notion.
Of course I think it increases the chances you are scum. I would not have brought it up if I didn’t. Given TTH’s Mod history the way you claimed said knowledge slots to a similar style role. Is it damning? By no means. You aren’t my top scum read currently which is why I am not voting you. But that claim alone put you on my radar and made me look more closely at your posting in my re-read.
Hmm, okay then.
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:I didn't even realize town faction was called "loyal to Spyro" until you mentioned it.
So let me be clear on this – you read you Role PM closely enough to know that Spyro was confirmed to be in the game to you but not closely enough to notice the Town wincon which specificly states that Town is “Loyal to Spyro”? And likewise missed completely?
One is part of my role, the other is part of the wincon which is usually generic. I forgot because it's not important information, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Same with post 2.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 890, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 889, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Here is you said on the RS matter …
Apparently I lost a paragraph in my last post … anyway here is what was supposed to be right after the above text …
In post 781, Leonshade wrote:Yesterday jumbled my scumreads, so that's it for my reads list right now. Gun to my head RS is still scum, but if people with meta are saying this is their usual playstyle, I need to take a closer look at the slot.
So this is the “transitioning” I talked about – saying “RS is still a scum read but other players have meta so I need to re-read”. I don’t personally give two shakes of a dragon’s tail of players (specifically Eager) say “I’ve played with both these people as Town and this is it”. That’s complete half-assed meta and nto worth me even factoring into my own reads.
Side note: I enjoy your flavor-related colloquialisms.

Snake isn't the only one, Gin is conflicted on whether this is RS's town play too. And the "transitioning" occurred earlier, see . Realizing that RS's play might not make sense for scum is what got me to reconsider. I need to re-read to see if there's scum motivation or if I was just scumreading a lynchbaity playstyle.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Welcome, Inf!

I'll re-read RS before doing anything else, otherwise I'll never do it.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Leonshade »

Don't have the energy to unpack E&A vs Gin and Inf right now, I'll try to read that RS ISO once I have the energy.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1094, Not_Mafia wrote:Oh hey so I'm a 1-shot role-cop too
In post 1095, Not_Mafia wrote:Too many parallels for us both to be town?
Both are one-shot so it could go either way, D1 setup spec doesn't lead to results.

Bye FA :( your goodbye is getting me emotional.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1102, Infinity 324 wrote:Catching up is boring. Someone talk to me about something

{spammers, gin}
{leon, flubber}
{aella, massive, cakez}
---------null line-------
{lane, MoI, n_m}
{E&A now RC}
Could you sum up your Spammers read? (On phone since laptip is acting up, can't check your ISO).
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1106, lane0168 wrote:So many pr claims! This game is a shit show lol. This day just needs to end. I'm still sketched by Leon, and him not doing any digging after the spyro claim. Didn't even bother to look to see if maybe spyro was ai. That doesn't seem like someone who is unsure about spyro's alignment.

Considering the amount of roles being thrown out, I have no idea if role cop is scum. I was leaning scum, until we had another one.

What do we have for role claims?

Gin-1 shot role cop neighbor
N_m- 1 shot role cop neighbor
E&a - friendly neighbor *psyche* messenger
Eager - spyro vig
Leon - something that tells him spyro is in the game

Can someone complete if I missed anything?
The game was advertised as role madness, there are very few roles that are AI here. Role cop is not one of the exceptions.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1118, Infinity 324 wrote:Leon, I like you new avatar! Is it a pokemon? I haven't played the new games.
Thanks! It's "Nebby" AKA Cosmog from Pokemon Sun & Moon, one of my favorites from the new games.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1110, lane0168 wrote:VOTE: leonshade

I think this'll be scum knowing there's spyro. He says he's unsure of alignment of spyro, but did zero research to maybe figure out if it was. Seems like something you might do. But did no digging, considering he didn't know if it was AI, and didn't know town fraction is "loyal to spyro".
Wouldn't you at least try to look at the setup, and look for anything hinting at alignment and see if there is anything alluding to spyro's alignment?

That still looks to be like someone who knows spyros alignment and wanted to be cautious and make it look like he didn't know
I unvoted and said he was probably town. I'm not going to spend time "digging" for info on a townread, least of all one no one was going to agree to lynch that day anyway.

I can't think of another game where the name of the town alignment would have been relevant to the name of a role. I said what I said about flavor-alignment links because there are mods like Magna who delight in subverting the expected link between alignment and flavor (in OotS Mafia my flavor was the main character, but he was a lyncher instead of a town member). I don't know if TTH is a mod like that, nor do I like to try and outguess the mod (people who try that usually get it wrong).

I stand by what I said, Snake is probably town but Spyro isn't the same as an Innocent Child. My role confirms it's not a fakeclaim, but I have no reason to exclude the possibility of TTH pulling the reverse of that role Magna linked and linking my role to a scum player.

The bolded interests me. How much experience have you had with games where merely claiming a flavor confirms someone as town? Mods usually keep the possibility of a mass flavorclaim in mind and design their setups around it.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1126, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1124, Infinity 324 wrote:One of my favorite towntells is when someone appears to be posting what comes to their mind without filtering it. Spammers appear to be very much that way, without trying too hard to look like it.
Do you really believe this? If so then I have to filter my expectations of your play through a new lens because that is a bad, bad philosophy.
I can relate to the idea, since lying doesn't come naturally to me. But there are people who can spew BS at the drop of a hat, and I can't project my limitations onto others.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1093, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Nah.
Scum are the players who role over like a submissive little puppies in fear when someone claims Vig. Not wanting to risk getting shot.
Just like you did with your pre-emptive claim. I know RC didn’t get the memo from you on that and you had to say “NOT ON MY WATCH” when he voted Eager in typical RC OMGUS fashion. But you have been the dutiful little “helper bee”.
You wouldn't do that regardless of alignment and you know it, you're too confident in your play as scum to do that.

P-edit: What the hell is going on?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

Yesterday got me to go "no more mafia for today", stressed out enough as it is.
In post 1141, lane0168 wrote:It wasn't a town read. You were voting there. You unvoted with the claim? I just think maybe you would've checked to see if there was any information that would hint at spyros alignment. Because figuring out people's alignment is how you play this game. Scum don't need to if course

I couldn't tell you how much experience I have with that. I can't remember. I don't know that it's relevant considering you not knowing the alignment is not the reason for the vote. It's the fact you didn't do the simple things that could've alluded to it. Like read the setup
The townread was post-claim, I was scumreading him before. The slot is probably town even with just the vig claim, and Infinity brought up that he had softed it earlier, which raises the claim's credibility even higher. Looking up clues to see if Spyro is town is not something that would've ever even entered my mind, this is not an open setup so I wouldn't expect the mod to go "btw Spyro is confirmed town" in the opening post. I think your accusation is silly, I've been playing this like a normal mafia game where I try to read people, and you claim I'm scum because I'm not going through the mod posts with a fine comb to look for alignment clues.
In post 1197, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1186, Leonshade wrote:You wouldn't do that regardless of alignment and you know it, you're too confident in your play as scum to do that.
Nice generalization. The fact remains that scum (especially in a know alignment distribution set-up like this one) have more reason to placate a claimed Vig than Town. I might not go Surrender Cobra like FA did but I wouldn’t go out of my way to rock the boat on Eager’s power-trip.

Do you disagree?
Of course you wouldn't want him to shoot you, but you wouldn't blatantly placate him, either. That would be too out of character for you. You're not in the position where you would need to go out of your way to placate Snake, so the fact that you haven't done isn't alignment indicative. The fact remains that in response to an accusation, you said "no, scummy players act like this" when that's not the way you would act as scum in this position.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Leonshade »

By RC's own admission it's almost impossible to read him without meta, which I don't have. I don't like RC's playstyle, but FA's play made me townread the slot. I've also been townreading Gin all day, so I'm not interested in lynching either slot today. The arguments between the two get too heated and it's not what I enjoy in my mafia games (or anywhere else for that matter), so I'm probably just going to nope out if there's another five pages of those.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1429, Infinity 324 wrote:RC,
I'm sorry for scumreading you
, maybe you can understand given the tactics you used and I didn't know you'd go to that extent as town. Not saying it's not justified, maybe it is, but at least for me it's a lot more helpful if you try to cooperate even if I scumread you for shit reasons.
Why apologize to someone for scumreading them?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1501, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1498, massive wrote:
In post 1459, Infinity 324 wrote:I will say that gin could be opportunistic scum. But he'd have to be essentially a god scum to be scum this game so I prefer to wait and see if he gets NKed. Like its so unlikely he's able to fake convincing paranoia, convincing efforts to get the game going, good questions, etc.
How long would you like to wait to see if he gets NKed? Because, off the top of my head, I'd kill the vig, RC, and then maybe even the other claimed rolecop just for WIFOM fun before I'd kill Gin. Why is that an important part of your current feelings about Gin?
It depends whether the other kills make sense given the circumstances. But I think gin is a strong enough townread for most players that I'd be suspicious if he was still alive in the late game.
What.

VOTE: Infinity

You know better than to believe this. It seems you feel the need to seed a reason for you to flip your Gin read.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

I will return tomorrow, I don't have access to wifi atm and my laptop can't reliably keep the connection I'm reading from my phone.

The aggressive response seems out of cheracter for Inf and I tunneled him all D1 in Typhon mafia.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

Wow, a lot seems to have happened while I was gone. I caught the claims and Gin replacing out while skimming. Got a day off tomorrow, will catch up.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1512, Infinity 324 wrote:Leon, you don't think universal townreads surviving to late game is
at all
suspicious? Like you wouldn't even look into it?
Gin's explains why this would be a bad reason to scumread someone, but my issue with your post is that it feels like a premature backtrack. You're townreading him and said that he'd have to be "god scum" this game, yet you felt the need to state conditions under which you would change your read. There's no reason for town to foreshadow how their reads might change, since town play is inherently reactive, but I can see why scum might feel the need to have a backdoor in their ISO, just in case. Commenting on LYLO reads D1 just seems too forward-thinking for town.
In post 1527, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1494, Leonshade wrote:Of course you wouldn't want him to shoot you, but you wouldn't blatantly placate him, either. That would be too out of character for you. You're not in the position where you would need to go out of your way to placate Snake, so the fact that you haven't done isn't alignment indicative. The fact remains that in response to an accusation, you said "no, scummy players act like this" when that's not the way you would act as scum in this position.
See here’s the thing – do you think me not willing to toe the line with Eager is a scum tell? Because that is what Frozen floated and I responded to. You seem to want to focus on my response to her about it not the fact that in no way, shape, or form is the original conclusion alignment indicative.
Looks like you're right. The post of yours I quoted didn't show the context of E&A's statement, and my recollection was that they were making a generic statement of their read on you. Without the context your post looked like a deflection, but with the full context I can see where you were coming from.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1528, lane0168 wrote:@rc, because I townread Gin, and my gut says you're scum. Our last two games you were scum, one I was blown away you didn't get lynched after 2 fake claims, the other I was pretty confident you were scum, but I couldn't explain it clearly. Here I'm getting that feeling because I know you've played the "people just want to lynch me to say they lynched me incase I'm scum" and you play "id never play shitty as town to make my scum game better" cards. Also I totally agree that you AtE incessantly until it works and people go from "this is scum rc, look what he's doing" to "wow he's doing it SO MUCH he can't be scum" like infinity has done.

Leon is a town read.

@moi I've changed my mind on Leon, so my scum reads are still raging, because I see the fake claim the opposite of everyone else except Leon.
That she tested the waters, realized how it could fuck her over, and came clean. She wasn't thinking clearly, thinking she could maybe get the vig lynched, but realized how bad of an idea it was.
I'm glad that someone can see it the same way, especially a conftown player. I was starting to doubt my read when it looked like nobody else agreed with me, but this proves that I'm not crazy. I was going to ask about your read change on me the first time I saw this post, but that's unnecessary now.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1900, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1899, Leonshade wrote:Gin's 1501 explains why this would be a bad reason to scumread someone, but my issue with your post is that it feels like a premature backtrack. You're townreading him and said that he'd have to be "god scum" this game, yet you felt the need to state conditions under which you would change your read. There's no reason for town to foreshadow how their reads might change, since town play is inherently reactive, but I can see why scum might feel the need to have a backdoor in their ISO, just in case. Commenting on LYLO reads D1 just seems too forward-thinking for town.
Having recently finished a game in which 2 scum I had strong townreads on both lived to endgame, I may be thinking about things a little differently than you expect.
Which game was this?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1575, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1302, Infinity 324 wrote:
@leon: Can you explain this more? Why not a town reaction test? And why would scum expect to get a lynch from that?
My initial reaction was that it made no sense for a town reaction test. It wasn't something most people would even notice, so how would you expect to get reactions from it? And the justification that Gin isn't scum because he didn't notice it makes zero sense. That's why I think that RS did it to test the waters for a CC, but gave himself plausible deniability and quickly backed out. Outing it himself allowed him to get ahead of the story and spin it into a reaction test.

A Spyro CC would lead to a 1v1. Bad trade for scum, but then that's probably why RS backed out.

I've mellowed out on the possibility of it being a reaction test, but attempted CC was my first instinct and I still think it's more likely. It wasn't a smart play for either alignment, but some people seem to think that only town can play dumb, when that's not the case.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

While you're here Cakez: Explain your RS townread and Aella scumread.
In post 1904, Infinity 324 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=70181

PEdit: it seems opportunistic and out of nowhere. But now that you ask, let's talk about it. Why does scum!gin who's so confident in his scum game, replace out under pressure? Why can't town!gin be frustrated and not thinking clearly?
Ok. I still think that your reasoning is wrong, and the statement is still premature. I could see PTSD playing a factor in it, though.
Infinity 324 wrote:Occam's razor says it's a silly town play rather than a weird scum gambit. There's a lot more on the line for scum if they do a play like that.

Also it would take more thinking through as scum...don't you think they would be more likely think through that it's a dumb play?

Also I don't think scum would even out it if no one noticed anyway.
Scum are generally more cautious, sure. Doesn't mean that RS is. But I do generally agree that reckless plays are more likely town than scum.

RS could've just outed it so no one could use it against them, later.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Leonshade »

2 HOURS TO DEADLINE TIME TO PANIC
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1918, lane0168 wrote:How legitimate do you think the argument is of "day 2 double voter is basically VT for balance" Leon?
If the claim is real, then the statement is true. I don't like to do setup spec, especially D1, so the claim doesn't affect my reads right now. It is the weakest of the roles thus far, though, I think I know what you're getting at. It sounds like the fakest of the claims thus far.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1920, Infinity 324 wrote:lol, the 9 day deadline is a countdown so it's still accurate. we got time
...you actually don't get it, do you?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

Haha, perfect timing.
In post 1932, Flubbernugget wrote:Catching up a little more

^^With the EA friendly neighbor claim is that a cc?
EA's claimed role functions as a messenger, it doesn't mod-confirm like lane's role.

P-edit: Too slow :(
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: Aella

My scumpool is {Aella, Infinity, RS}. The Vifam-head of Aella was largely unreadable, but Lycan's case on me was trash (I have a half-finished word document from Friday in response that I'll finish later). Lots of buzzwords that don't correspond to the posts they're accusing of said behavior. Already explained my issues with RS and Infinity. I'll dig in to Cakez when I have the time.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2063, Infinity 324 wrote:Cakez's read on spammers looks like S/T
How so?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2076, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2051, TellTaleHeart wrote:TheRealGin-N-Tonic [7] - eagerSnake, Not_Mafia, SirCakez, MagnaofIllusion, RagingSpammers, RadiantCowbells, Ælla Was Spine
It's very likely there are 3 scum here. Only one I would look at off the wagon is massive.

@massive: Why did you keep your vote on eager after you realized there couldn't be an SK?
Is that based on your reads or just a general thought?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Leonshade »

RC deathtunneled Gin with a strongman vig in the game and brought endless attention to himself in the process, either he was
really
confident that people wouldn't vig/lynch him despite a Gin town flip, or he's town. Gin 1v1 would not have been in scum's favor.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Leonshade »

Not_Mafia is null but he wouldn't be my first, second or third choice for a lynch.

Not going to read too much to the Magna flip, it's tempting to use that as support for my Inf/Aella SRs but reads aren't the only thing that go into an NK.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2102, lane0168 wrote:
In post 2099, Leonshade wrote:RC deathtunneled Gin with a strongman vig in the game and brought endless attention to himself in the process, either he was
really
confident that people wouldn't vig/lynch him despite a Gin town flip, or he's town. Gin 1v1 would not have been in scum's favor.
Trust me. Rc complains about always being lynched and shit, but he knows how not to get vigged/nk'd. He wasn't really confident. He faked it. He just claimed he's good cause he to finds town. He power lynched the towniest player. That's what scum rc does. And somehow talks how easy out of all the scummy shit he does
What do you think he did this game to stop himself from getting vigged? I don't remember him going out of his way to placate Snake.
In post 2103, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lane I am giving you a free lynch on me on the condition that you leave my townreads the fuck alone. Calm down.
Who are your townreads now, besides NM?
In post 2105, RadiantCowbells wrote:@Leon he's not wrong that I've done similar shit as scum. I'm town but I don't expect that anything that I do this game will ever change his mind at this point and it's better that I die now than later.
Gah, your deathwish just makes me think you're town. Unless you do this as scum as well.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2113, lane0168 wrote:And yeah he does this as scum Leon, what did I just fucking tell you?
In post 2114, lane0168 wrote:You're one of the noobs that doesn't even know and can't even realize RC is doing everything he can to not get lynched! You JUST SAID YOU THINK HE'S TOWN?! What's your town case? That he completely manipulated you into thinking he's town without doing a single town action? That's scumrc 101
Chill, I know I have no experience with scum!RC but I've never seen a scum player be so loud, attention-seeking and death-defying before. I'm willing to sheep you onto RC if Snake wants him gone, too, I realize that there will always be doubt if all major town players want him gone and we don't lynch him.

Though your questions are bugging me so I'll just ask: do you have reason to believe that Snake wasn't the one who shot Cakez?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

Fine.

VOTE: RC

Don't want to be yelled at over a fucking mafia game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Leonshade »

There's a norovirus epidemic here and I'm feeling sick, FML.
In post 2140, massive wrote:
In post 2077, Infinity 324 wrote:massive, I'd also like to know where you are with reads at the moment and why you've focused in the places you've focused up to this point (which, iirc, has been mainly me)
Flubber is town. Lane goes without saying. RC I still think is town but should obviously be quite dead. Eager is lucky there's no SK. I thought AElla was townish when vifam was posting but that's less locky. I liked Magna's case on Leonshade but every time Leonshade posts I have a problem assuming he's anything but town. That leaves Raging Spammers, you, ProHawk, and NM.

When did I focus on you?
Infinity replaced into ProHawk's slot. I think that's a read on everyone, though.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: Response to Lycan's case
In post 1658, Ælla Was Spine wrote: I have TRs on eager, RS, NM, flubber
Where does the TR on NM come from? Would also like to hear about the RS TR.
My main scumread is Leon

-disliked cakez and leon's rolefishing of eager (why are you voting him if you're a vig?)
I thought the vig claim was fake, there was dissonance between the vote and the claim.
-781 was a flat post. "worthy of pressure" is probably the most bland, least proactive way to give consent to a wagon. it felt like more of an observation than an attempt to further the game. really dislike continued shade of RS. like why even bring up the lurker slot if gun to your head RS is scum. just say let's talk about RS.
The RS wagon was winding down at that point and I was starting to doubt the read. ProHawk was a lurker who had just replaced out, I thought that Gin's case on him warranted more pressure, but with the pending replacement pressuring them was impossible. What kind of strong reaction would you expect me to have to a lurker?

And how is it shading RS when my vote was on him at the time, and he was my top SR?
-819 is a weak shade post, it was so bad that i left a snarky comment in hydra pt over it.
I don't see how I'm throwing shade at anyone in this post?

Spoiler: Leon's 819
In post 819, Leonshade wrote:
In that case go ahead and talk to me about people. Here, I'll give you something to work with.

{Snakey, Lane}
{Leon, E&A}
{Flubber}
{MoI, Cakez, NM}
{ProHawk, Massive}
{Gin, Aella}
In post 781, Leonshade wrote:I'll catch up later today, I also need to re-read RS's ISO with an open mind.
An unvote.
You want to know why?
Becuase if it was genuine, you would have unvoted so that you could read my ISO with an open mind without having to worried about me getting hammered, because I'm currently at L-2. And then once having re-read, put your vote back on if you so desired.
-Ali
It's better for me to have my vote out there than unvote just to possibly vote you again. You getting quickhammered at L-2 is unlikely, and it would reflect poorly on the hammerer. And honestly, you getting hammered is not something I would spend time "worrying" about, between the associative tells from the wagon and not having to figure you out it would make the game easier in a way.

-but it's worth noting that lane did the exact same thing with post 826.
Is everyone who scumreads someone just "throwing shade"? Or just if it's about someone you TR?

First half of Lycan's case, I never got around to finishing it.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Leonshade »

-859 shade making a leon post
I don't see who I'm shading in this post, I'm commenting on how massive's play doesn't differ from his town game:

Spoiler: Leon's 859
In post 859, Leonshade wrote:
Explain your townread on Magna. You had to ask what scum!Magna looks like, so what makes you think this isn't scum!Magna?
Scumposting.

The reads look non-committal. I'm not sure that's a scumtell for massive, though, never known him to have strong opinions early on.

-869 i feel like i scumslipped, so i'm going to double down on it! ~leon. literally didn't think he was scumslipping there because of how dumb it would be, so acknowledging a mistake here looks awful on leon.
Even lane didn't think I was scumslipping. It seems like you're latching onto lane's case with weaker reasoning.
-between posts 890 and 931 he made another shade post i don't care enough to find it because i'm too busy laughing
Discrediting and throwing shade at an undefined post. I had two posts between 890 and 931, I don't see the shade here:

Spoiler: Leon's posts
In post 899, Leonshade wrote:
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:Gin is the first townread I had, without checking I'm pretty sure I expressed it within my first few posts. Where have I claimed that I'm backing off because of Snake's meta? I started having doubts because I'm not sure the weird CC-gambit, more specifically bringing attention to it when no one noticed, doesn't make much sense for scum.
So you are saying you identified Gin pretty much immediately and haven’t had any reason at all to even think about that read?

In post 869, Leonshade wrote:"Quite possibly" scum? I'm quite possibly scum every game, do you think my claim increases the chances of me being scum? No one has claimed that my claim makes me town (well, Vifam did, but that was about my decision to claim, not the thing I'm claiming), so it's not like you're refuting some false notion.
Of course I think it increases the chances you are scum. I would not have brought it up if I didn’t. Given TTH’s Mod history the way you claimed said knowledge slots to a similar style role. Is it damning? By no means. You aren’t my top scum read currently which is why I am not voting you. But that claim alone put you on my radar and made me look more closely at your posting in my re-read.
Hmm, okay then.
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:I didn't even realize town faction was called "loyal to Spyro" until you mentioned it.
So let me be clear on this – you read you Role PM closely enough to know that Spyro was confirmed to be in the game to you but not closely enough to notice the Town wincon which specificly states that Town is “Loyal to Spyro”? And likewise missed completely?
One is part of my role, the other is part of the wincon which is usually generic. I forgot because it's not important information, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Same with post 2.
In post 902, Leonshade wrote:
Apparently I lost a paragraph in my last post … anyway here is what was supposed to be right after the above text …
In post 781, Leonshade wrote:Yesterday jumbled my scumreads, so that's it for my reads list right now. Gun to my head RS is still scum, but if people with meta are saying this is their usual playstyle, I need to take a closer look at the slot.
So this is the “transitioning” I talked about – saying “RS is still a scum read but other players have meta so I need to re-read”. I don’t personally give two shakes of a dragon’s tail of players (specifically Eager) say “I’ve played with both these people as Town and this is it”. That’s complete half-assed meta and nto worth me even factoring into my own reads.

Snake isn't the only one, Gin is conflicted on whether this is RS's town play too. And the "transitioning" occurred earlier, see . Realizing that RS's play might not make sense for scum is what got me to reconsider. I need to re-read to see if there's scum motivation or if I was just scumreading a lynchbaity playstyle.

So Lycan's case on me relies on a lot of buzzwords that at best vaguely connect to the posts they're accusing, especially since Lycan doesn't bother to explain how the posts are scummy in the ways he mentioned. It's not a case that comes from a town player.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

The Vifam head is much harder to read, but his derphammer sure seems convenient.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: Cakez's push on Aella
In post 546, SirCakez wrote:
In post 450, RagingSpammers wrote:Seriously Gin.
Pretty sure he softed vig by now
You need me to point out the soft?
Really Gin? Cause it was obvious
Obvious as all fucking hell.

Come on Gin.
Can't you see that stuff?

VOTE: Snakey
-Ali
WTF are you doing RS?
I'm getting to the point where I almost want to PL you.

Regardless eager is probably town with that claim and his earlier soft so

This looks like scum hiding in the sidelines, avoiding real conflict
In post 588, SirCakez wrote:
In post 579, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Not me Id like to hear from MoI/Massive/Prohawk tho
I mean we basically know nothing about what YOU think. Give some content.

Gin good find on ProHawk, I hadn't been paying attention to him. He should say what the point of all of those questions were.
In post 604, SirCakez wrote:
In post 590, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I've been saying who I think is town for a minute now @__@
I mean you're throwing out reads but there's nothing backing them up.
Who do you think is scum?

P-edit: Well yeah when someone points out a scummy player who's been under the radar more then one person is gonna notice it.
P-p-edit: lmao
In post 612, SirCakez wrote:
In post 608, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I do think there's scum in MoI/Massive/Not_Mafia tho
This scumpool is kinda sketchy
There's a lurker who always lurks, a troll and an unreadable wallposter

Why are these three scum?
In post 710, SirCakez wrote:
In post 683, Vifam wrote:POE
So then what were those other reasons you mentioned?
<.<
In post 686, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 683, SirCakez wrote:Scum posting
Only holding off from voting that because of the replaceout
Is it just me, or do I think this is a shitty reason for not voting them.
-Ali
What's the point of voting an empty slot? None.

Cakez jumps on Aella for looking like he's hiding in the sidelines, then largely lobs him softballs like "give some content, who are you scumreading and why?". Magna also picked up on this (, .
In post 1877, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1630, Infinity 324 wrote:Cakez, can I get a readslist?
At the end of this post
In post 1643, Infinity 324 wrote:It's not unlikely that we have 1-2 very powerful roles we want to keep hidden.
This is why we shouldn't massclaim, for anyone still supporting that.
In post 1672, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1600, SirCakez wrote:Yeah and Walking Dead was over the summer/start of school. I have 1/4 of the time now, so I can't exactly get very engaged. My posting is down sitewide.
It has nothing to do with post volume. It absolutely has to do with lack of any engagement in the post you make. But nice sideline attempt.
With less time and less posts ofc I'm going to be less engaged. They're very intertwined
In post 1600, SirCakez wrote:I pretty clearly called out their crappy reads in those posts.
And I'm still scumreading the slot, so no clue what you're saying here. My vote is still there too.
So you’ve parked your vote on a player that isn’t the main wagon, aren’t doing anything of consequence in pointing out why they are scum (which my summary shows) and claim that I shouldn’t see that as potential distancing?
I literally just showed where I called out Aella scum, wtf?
In post 1600, SirCakez wrote:Yes, because there's this thing called bussing.
Garbage. Of course bussing / distancing exists. It’s why my independent scum reads on you and Aella get enhanced with the interactions I am seeing. But using that fact as an excuse to not commit to an opinion in the present time is scummy fence-sitting.
You were in Science uPick, you should understand why I'm holding off on RC. This is a super special case.
In post 1673, eagerSnake wrote:I think not wanting to mass claim and the openly opposing it is blatantly anti-town in this situation

VOTE: MoI
Good vote but the reasoning is bad. Opposing the massclaim is protown here if anything.
In post 1736, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1735, Infinity 324 wrote:It's very unlikely that eager is in fact a strongman. He was fakeclaiming to up the pressure. Now unvote.
Did he say he was fakeclaiming? No he didn't.
In post 1741, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I am not unvoting until you prove to me that Strongman is town aligned
This is so absurdly bad I could only see scum pushing it.
Like why would scum claim that strongman here???? There's absolutely no reason. And town Strongman does exist.

now for those reads
Town - RS, eager
Nulltown - Leon, infinity, lane (I'm disregarding the IC claim for this read since it's unconfirmed and could be trolling, if it's legit then he's top town obv)
Null - Flubber, massive, NM
Nullscum - MoI
Scum - Aella, Gin

Special category - RC

VOTE: Gin
Still has Aella as a top scumread but switches his vote to Gin. Aella is also the only one of Cakez's "scumreads" that hasn't flipped town yet.

If we're not lynching Aella, they would be my preference for tonight's vig shot.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Leonshade »

L-2.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

Scumpool is still {Aella, Infinity, RS}.

Only thing that worries me is that lane is the only strong TR left. My Flubber TR is outdated (I haven't had a reason to doubt it, but it's not like it was based on much), and while N_M and massive haven't given me reason to think they're scum, I don't have much reason to think that they're town, either.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2220, lane0168 wrote:Leon, it's your role different now that spyro is dead?
No reason for me to claim yet, but I knew what, if anything, would happen to my role if Spyro dies. Vagueness on purpose.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2214, Infinity 324 wrote:RC flipping town makes MoI kill make even less sense if aella is town

It's probably not a WIFOM kill either since MoI's top scumread was cakez and he had a lot of scumreads
In post 2215, Infinity 324 wrote:Anyone who townreads aella should explain why they think MoI died

I'm tempted to trust RC's read on n_m. I guess n_m doesn't have to out anyone's role if he doesn't want to but I want to hear from lane about his massive vote. Also because massive would be my strongest suspect for the last scum.

I also want to hear from flubber about whether we should still wait to massclaim from his perspective. If so we should do that.
He was also scumreading you.

But you're pushing this idea that Magna was killed because of his reads. Who would you have killed N1? Snake and lane would've been the two obvious shots, but lane said he'd JK Snake, and scum might have chosen to play around a town protective by not shooting lane. Or maybe they thought Magna was softing some PR. Instead you seem convinced that it was because of Magna's reads. Why?
In post 2224, Flubbernugget wrote:Actually with the vig being strongman scum might have the inventor
As in that there's a scum inventor? If so, why give you a doc?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Mod: If someone had rolecopped SirCakez, what is the result they would have received?

The rolecop could find us another strongman.

P-edit:

- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

Popcorn style?

My flavor is Sparx, I've got a conditional investigative role that only works while Spyro is alive (so I had it for N1 and N2, but not anymore). I'll claim my full role after everyone has claimed night actions. Make sure not to lie :D
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Leonshade »

Infinity, you're up.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2243, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 2218, lane0168 wrote:
In post 2212, Infinity 324 wrote:Vote them while we wait for lane to explain his massive read?
SirCakez gave me his tracker
Cakez could have tracked me.
Would that make me town?
-Ali
???
In post 2247, massive wrote:I was going to say, if it's just me and Flubber left, it should be obvious I'm the doc-giver. I gave Flubber a doc shot N1 but the role PM says they get it the next night, so Flubber's claim on THAT part lines up. No sense in me saying who's going to get one tonight but that choice has already been made.

Eager was definitely the right choice for a doc shot use last night. Unfortunately for Flubber, the scum strongman was Cakez so clearly he didn't use the doc shot last night.

VOTE: Flubber
So you think scum didn't buy lane's JK claim?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2250, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2228, Leonshade wrote:
@Mod: If someone had rolecopped SirCakez, what is the result they would have received?

The rolecop could find us another strongman.

P-edit:

Sircakez was n3 strongman. This is a stupid question
He also had another role, and the N3 strongman practically screams scum so the mod might hide it. Though rolecops are only one shot so maybe that's their power.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Leonshade »

Flubber, what's your role?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Leonshade »

Alright, that's everyone.

I'm a Conditional Modified Global Voyeur. Every night I get a list of the types of actions (defined as killing, investigative, protective, blocking and miscellaneous) there were last night. Not like killing x2, protective x1 etc. but just which of the five types were used.

Night 1 we had killing, investigative and miscellaneous actions.

Night 2 we had killing, investigative, miscellaneous and protective actions.

So it looks like nobody's fakeclaimed their actions thus far.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Leonshade »

Mod said that JK would show up as both protective and blocking, so I knew the JK was a fakeclaim. The protective N2 proves that Flubber used his doc.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2278, lane0168 wrote:What is an inventor?
PR that gives other people one-shot PRs.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Leonshade »

Credit: Snake.

Alive

lane0168 - Town Innocent Child
Not_Mafia - Neighbor 1-Shot Role Cop (Greta)
RagingSpammers (Cloudkicker + Alisae) - Day 2 Double Voter (Bentley)
Leonshade - Conditional Modified Global Voyeur (Sparx)
Flubbernugget - Two-Shot Watcher
massive - Doc-Giver
Infinity 324 - Even-Night Roleblocker (Sgt. Byrd)
Ælla Was Spine (Lycanfire + Vifam) - One-Shot commuter (Sheila)

Dead

TheRealGin-N-Tonic - Town Neighbor 1-Shot Role Cop (Handel)
SirCakez - Evil Amnesiac Tracker and Night 3 Strongman (The Sorceress)
MagnaofIllusion - Town Even-Night Roleblocker (Agent 9)
RadiantCowbells - Anon Messenger (Zoe)
eagerSnake - Town One-Shot Strongman Vigilante (Spyro)

Who WAS the investigate? If Flubber used a doc instead.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

Yeah, but Flubber docced someone last night. And N_M claims he didn't use his rolecop.

So someone's lying.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: Flubber
In post 2293, RagingSpammers wrote:Personally I think NM is lieing about being 1-shot.
-Ali
Reason being?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Leonshade »

L-2.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Leonshade »

Depends on the reason for hiding the second watch.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2300, massive wrote:
In post 2264, Flubbernugget wrote: Considering the town pr's are stacked ON TOP OF a multi shot doc inventor suspecting only one strong man is incredibly suspicious
Would it be less suspicious if, say, I assumed there were two? Like, the two we already have dead in the game?

[quote="In post 2268,
You claimed and this is role madness. Your following play as town should be absolutely exceptional.
I will definitely endeavour to do so!

Leon's voyeur result doesn't clear Flubber,
who could have used the doc shot on his buddy but claimed to use it on EagerSnake.

And please feel free to not conftown me, I will just keep giving out doc shots every night.
Think the scum fell for Snake's bluff? Maybe the doc was used on a buddy just in case Snake had a second shot.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2302, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2301, Leonshade wrote:Think the scum fell for Snake's bluff? Maybe the doc was used on a buddy just in case Snake had a second shot.
Hmm...why wouldn't flubber just not use the shot in that case if he was scum? Maybe in case there was a voyeur since tracker screws him anyway?

Snake was a strongman
Highly doubt that scum would play around a voyeur, let alone a global one.

The only way scum would've known Snake for sure was a strongman is if they rolecopped him, and at that point they would know he's a one-shot. Remember that he claimed one-shot strongman D1, then started talking about a second shot D2. Nobody buys a multi-shot strongman in a 13p, so it might have been a case of "just in case it's real" thinking. Not like there tend to be two vigs so a doc is useless for scum, anyway.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

In fairness to your point, scum probably wouldn't play around tracker since Cakez was one. The fakeclaim would still be vulnerable to watcher, though.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Leonshade »

Eh, we know that Flubber used the doc since there's no other claimed protective. Being able to use two abilities in one night is unusual, but not impossible. At that point, the only reason to scumread Flubber is setup spec, which I despise.

UNVOTE:
In post 2321, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2299, Leonshade wrote:Depends on the reason for hiding the second watch.
You seemed to have reasonable suspicion that my lack of claim made sense. Yet you still voted for me.
I got excited that my ability might have caught scum. Hiding who massive targeted is a good idea.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

Scumpool still the same. RS looks like he's just playing up his VI antics now.

- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

Though no way does scum have a "Day 2 Doublevoter" against this much town power. N_M could rolecop RS, if RS has something else it's a scumclaim and if not, I might actually believe they're town.

- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Leonshade »

Though that is contingent on N_M being town.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Leonshade »

But we're in MYLO if we mislynch today, so if NM is scum and RS is town, he could just claim the wrong result on RS and score the winning mislynch that way. There's not really a way to clear N_M, either.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Leonshade »

I would like to hear everyone give their read on RS, they seem to be mostly getting ignored by everyone except lane and me.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Leonshade »

Well, and N_M.

RC wanted him vigged, too. Snake claimed that this was his town game D1, but I'm not sure if his read changed. I can't remember what Magna thought of the slot.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2142, Leonshade wrote:
Spoiler: Response to Lycan's case
In post 1658, Ælla Was Spine wrote: I have TRs on eager, RS, NM, flubber
Where does the TR on NM come from? Would also like to hear about the RS TR.
My main scumread is Leon

-disliked cakez and leon's rolefishing of eager (why are you voting him if you're a vig?)
I thought the vig claim was fake, there was dissonance between the vote and the claim.
-781 was a flat post. "worthy of pressure" is probably the most bland, least proactive way to give consent to a wagon. it felt like more of an observation than an attempt to further the game. really dislike continued shade of RS. like why even bring up the lurker slot if gun to your head RS is scum. just say let's talk about RS.
The RS wagon was winding down at that point and I was starting to doubt the read. ProHawk was a lurker who had just replaced out, I thought that Gin's case on him warranted more pressure, but with the pending replacement pressuring them was impossible. What kind of strong reaction would you expect me to have to a lurker?

And how is it shading RS when my vote was on him at the time, and he was my top SR?
-819 is a weak shade post, it was so bad that i left a snarky comment in hydra pt over it.
I don't see how I'm throwing shade at anyone in this post?

Spoiler: Leon's 819
In post 819, Leonshade wrote:

{Snakey, Lane}
{Leon, E&A}
{Flubber}
{MoI, Cakez, NM}
{ProHawk, Massive}
{Gin, Aella}
An unvote.
You want to know why?
-Ali

-but it's worth noting that lane did the exact same thing with post 826.
Is everyone who scumreads someone just "throwing shade"? Or just if it's about someone you TR?

First half of Lycan's case, I never got around to finishing it.
In post 2144, Leonshade wrote:
-859 shade making a leon post
I don't see who I'm shading in this post, I'm commenting on how massive's play doesn't differ from his town game:

Spoiler: Leon's 859
In post 859, Leonshade wrote:
Scumposting.

-869 i feel like i scumslipped, so i'm going to double down on it! ~leon. literally didn't think he was scumslipping there because of how dumb it would be, so acknowledging a mistake here looks awful on leon.
Even lane didn't think I was scumslipping. It seems like you're latching onto lane's case with weaker reasoning.
-between posts 890 and 931 he made another shade post i don't care enough to find it because i'm too busy laughing
Discrediting and throwing shade at an undefined post. I had two posts between 890 and 931, I don't see the shade here:

Spoiler: Leon's posts
In post 899, Leonshade wrote:

Hmm, okay then.
In post 902, Leonshade wrote:

So Lycan's case on me relies on a lot of buzzwords that at best vaguely connect to the posts they're accusing, especially since Lycan doesn't bother to explain how the posts are scummy in the ways he mentioned. It's not a case that comes from a town player.
Lycan, I'd like a response to some of the above.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2366, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Before I commit to a vote I have a question.

If lane didn't die, and eager did, AND flubber AND massive collaborate their story via docgive AND flubber is telling the truth regarding watch [that Cakez tracked lane]...
How did the scumteam get that information before Cakez died?

-lycan
What information? And why the rhetorical question instead of laying down a vote and accusing someone?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

"At night, you may target someone to track. You will then target a second person to receive the results. You may not target yourself for either action nor may you target the same person for both actions."

So Cakez had two targets, one of them being you. And the watcher would've been on you, so he would have seen Cakez target you.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Leonshade »

Tracker follows your tracks, as in the set of footprints you leave.

Watcher watches you. As you sleep.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Infinity, who did you RB? I think that's the only NA to be claimed unless Flubber had a third watcher shot.
In post 2401, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 2386, Not_Mafia wrote:I personally believe that scum is in RS, Ella, Flubber, massive in that because U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the U. S. should help the U. S., uh, or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.
Like holy fucking cow look at these scumreads!

The lolhammer on aella, like this dude is completely scumreading potential mislynches besides Inf, who is my other potential scum candidate.

Not to mention is that Gin neighborhood really a town and town neighborhood? Cause I honestly think there has to be atleast 1 scum in that neighborhood.

-Ali
So why bring this argument up now? They've been known to be neighbors since D1.
In post 2402, RagingSpammers wrote:Also I was about to make a case on why Lane was scum but he's dead so I can't do that anymore.
I mean I can, but I can't get him lynched.
Since ya know, he's dead.
Sorta hard to get a dead person lynched.
-Ali
Really? Give me a real good reason why you thought the mod-confirmed townie was scum.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2383, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2344, Leonshade wrote:Eh, we know that Flubber used the doc since there's no other claimed protective. Being able to use two abilities in one night is unusual, but not impossible. At that point, the only reason to scumread Flubber is setup spec, which I despise.

UNVOTE:
In post 2321, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2299, Leonshade wrote:Depends on the reason for hiding the second watch.
You seemed to have reasonable suspicion that my lack of claim made sense. Yet you still voted for me.
I got excited that my ability might have caught scum. Hiding who massive targeted is a good idea.
You got excited despite despising setup spec?
I don't see how those two are related? Setup spec is stuff like "there can't be two town neighbors one has to be scum" AKA trying to outguess the mod. Using PR mechanics to solve the game is completely different, and something I'm very much into.
In post 2385, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: Leon
Do explain.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2404, RagingSpammers wrote:Cuz we actually need to get a scumfuck lynched for once who's name doesn't start with an R and ends with an agingSpammers because it's very clear that I'm lynchbait.
-Ali
And why did you think lane was scum?

Calling yourself lynchbait does nothing for me.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Oh right, the rolecop still exists.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2408, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 2406, Leonshade wrote:Calling yourself lynchbait does nothing for me.
Shucks dude!
Why else do you think I'm alive besides from "I'm scum."
-Ali
I agree that you're either scum or lynchbait. The fact that you call yourself the latter does nothing to change my mind that you're the former.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Thoughts on lynch vs no lynch? If N_M hasn't used the rolecop I say we definitely no lynch.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2416, Infinity 324 wrote:I think scum is probably n_m + flubber
And I think the scumteam is you and RS, and this page has done nothing to change that.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #114) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2422, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 2421, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2416, Infinity 324 wrote:I think scum is probably n_m + flubber
And I think the scumteam is you and RS, and this page has done nothing to change that.
Wait? We're supposed to do that?
-Ali
No, I'm saying that you're behaving like I would expect buddies to behave in MYLO (distancing from each other but pushing other reads). Not proof you're scum, but does nothing to change my mind.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Leonshade »

You still haven't answered why lane was scum in your mind.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2425, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 2424, Leonshade wrote:You still haven't answered why lane was scum in your mind.
You're right I haven't.
-Ali
So were you just faking it? Be honest.

Though I don't expect you to be, since I think you're just playing up the whole "lynchbait" thing so people will avoid lynching you.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2426, Infinity 324 wrote:Leon I still don't get how you think scum have another strongman

Why didn't they just kill lane if they did
Because trying to outguess the mod leads to bad plays (see OOTS Mafia and how my role couldn't be town). Balance isn't my forte, I've created one setup thus far.

And if scum doesn't have a strongman, why didn't they shoot lane? He was still a claimed JK at that point, do you think they called his bluff? If Flubber is scum, scum probably wouldn't play around watcher, either.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Leonshade »

So why do you think Snake instead of lane, assuming Flubber is scum? Killing the vig just in case?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2437, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm down for no lynch today and a nm lynch tomorrow.
I think massive should tell us who has a doc
Why?
In post 2451, Infinity 324 wrote:I find it odd that more people aren't suspecting flubber because by
setup spec
he makes the most sense for scum but wine I guess
The bolded is my problem.

I say we still no lynch today despite the lack of investigatives, it might help with the PoE.

VOTE: No Lynch
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2463, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2461, Infinity 324 wrote:Well if there are competing wagons on town scum usually don't care and would like to stay out of the way, so that would make sense. The fact that both wagons are on town actually indicates both the wagonees are town to me, since scum would probably be voting you to cw.

The 5 man wagon is an ok point but sometimes that just happens
In post 2462, Infinity 324 wrote:Man I'm pretty sure flubber is scum with n_m cause I'm not seeing spammers and I'm not seeing leon but my other reads this game have all been shit...

What can I do to convince you guys.
This is so scum defending their partner, like off the charts scum
In general I'm viewing Infinity's play today as this. RS flipping pretty much loses him the game so blatantly defending his buddy is more likely here.

Flubber watching lane D1 and D2 makes sense for a town strat, it especially makes sense combined with his claimed Snake doc. You could stretch it to him preparing for a claim (and I would expect the talk of massclaiming to have influenced scum play), but at this point I'm comfortable calling him town.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2493, RagingSpammers wrote:Too bad, I'm talking about it anyways.
Why Leon is scum:
Why does town need a GLOBAL Voyeur again
? Like, I don't see why the GLOBAL part is needed at all. If anything it's scum!utlitly. Not to mention he's going after the easy mislynch, which is, well, me, and that's scummy becasue if I get mislynched, scum basicly wins the game.
Why NM is scum with Leon: For some reason he decided to confirm Leon > Me. It's easy to confirm your scumbuddy, right? Plus scum!NM could probably get away with it easily.
Also when I bring up the neighborhood arguement, Leon attacks me for it immediately. This is basicly a chainsaw defense. NM is likely to be the other Strongman that we're talking about.
-Ali
Funny that you seem to just realize it now, when you're looking like you're the day's lynch. The timing of your theory is suspicious and it's once again based on bad setup spec. Once again you're calling yourself the "easy mislynch", when the fact that you claim that makes me think you're playing it up. I've been scumreading you since D1 and I advocated for your lynch D1 and chunks of D2, my read on you has varied in strength but it's by far my most consistent read all game.

Both Infinity and RS are basing their scumreads on setup spec, looks like they're trying to mislead town about something. Infinity attempting to discredit the idea of a second strongman could also be because he knows there is one.

P-edit: I suppose that's true, not without catching the scumkill. Makes their night actions null.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Leonshade »

Don't have the time or energy to read Ali's meta, but I do feel that they're different here from Code Geass (which just finished but is what I've been basing my idea of town!Ali on).
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

All of page 101 is Infinity and RS arguing setup and mechanics, seems like it would be an easy form of scum theater (confbias but it makes me feel better about my reads).

I'll re-read the Inf/Ali argument another time but it seems like distancing, Inf doubts his read and yells at Ali but in the end sticks to his reads.

A lot of my read for scum!Inf is based on pre-flip associatives but at this point I don't think I'm wrong on both of them, N_M is the only other one I see off PoE.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2557, Infinity 324 wrote:Honestly, my scumreads are based less on setup spec and more on PoE
I can relate to that, at least.

I'm a bit annoyed that I've been scumreading RS for so long and now I have to deal with them in MYLO, if we're lynching anyone I'd rather it be the read I've had all game. That wouldn't be fair to the rest of you, so I'm sticking with No Lynch.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2570, Not_Mafia wrote:They're not even trying cos all town needs to be one of them to get a lynch and it looks like Leon and massive won't do it.

If we no lynch, Leon dies tonight, and massive votes me and I get lynched
@massive:
How do you feel about Spammers/Infinity? My order of confidence is RS>Infinity>N_M, I'd much rather lynch RS than NM.
In post 2584, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm really glad we were right on n_m though, now he have a 50/50 chance which is a lot better than we had before
He hasn't flipped yet. Those associatives you're claiming make N_M scum are mostly from Cakez's side, he could've deliberately planted them there to score a mislynch post-flip.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Leonshade »

Compare to my , I thought I had something with Cakez/Aella. I especially didn't expect Cakez to null/townread both of his buddies.

P-edit: Is he? Unless you're 100% confident in your reads/PoE I don't think that's the case.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2588, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2587, Leonshade wrote:Compare to my , I thought I had something with Cakez/Aella. I especially didn't expect Cakez to null/townread both of his buddies.

P-edit: Is he? Unless you're 100% confident in your reads/PoE I don't think that's the case.
Yes because if n_m is town either you, massive (lol), or flubber is scum and would've hammered him already.

Also wrt the associatives it's a little different since cakez was actually voting aella for a while and pushing them although weakly
He's at L-2, only thing that is really proven is that the scumteam can't be in me/Flubber/massive.

It looks like everyone years for a lynch so I'll be doing my own re-reads.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Leonshade »

If this is a mislynch, the only thing that can stop the scum kill is the doc.

PS: Thanks for the doc, massive :wink:
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Leonshade »

Damn, I knew it was you two. Good game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

Govern: Not_Mafia
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2597, Leonshade wrote:If this is a mislynch, the only thing that can stop the scum kill is the doc.

PS: Thanks for the doc, massive :wink:
I made this post to gloat and people still predicted other scumteams :P

Fun game, my scumbuddies were cool and trying to make the right play in a web of town PRs and pulling off mislynches with so many obv/conftown players was an interesting challenge.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2625, Alisae wrote:Also TTH feel free to release the scum PT!
^
In post 2631, Alisae wrote:Inf I wub you and you know it :D
^
In post 2639, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 2637, Alisae wrote:Mafia is hard.
^
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #134) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2649, massive wrote:From the PM I sent to TTH last night:
Part of me wants to say "no action" and test Leonshade. That would suck for town if (a) I die or even if I don't (b) they won't have a doc shot the next night.

But honestly I can't give it to Lane again. If I die tonight I need someone who can protect Lane the next night. And if I don't die and someone else does, that would be Lane, so it would go unhelpful anyways.

And that means I'm like 50/50 to give it to scum ANYWAYS.
I also thought Flubber had screwed up his results so I didn't go back to Flubber. Had I realized what Flubber had done (ie, watched Lane two nights in a row) I might have rethought this (but I still don't know that it would have mattered).

Good to know I can do VCA to some degree. Sorry that I couldn't push that one through today, but I don't know that I would have come around on Leon either way. Leon you will have my ultimate paranoia forever. That's two games in a row where you've beaten me.
To be fair, I didn't have to do much in Smackdown after I got drafted over to your thread, I mostly just blended in while my buddies did the heavy lifting. But here I did put in a lot of effort.

Flubber wanting to be quiet about his second watch result got me to figure out that you had given lane the doc N2. Giving me the doc made planning N4 a bit easier, but realistically whoever got the doc would've just protected you and everyone else would've been open for the NK. If RS had gotten lynched instead of N_M, I probably would've shot Flubber, pushed for an Infinity mislynch and with three players left it wouldn't matter who has the doc. A no-lynch can always be followed by a no-kill, too.
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”