Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2139 (isolation #200) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2138, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Am I wrong or was it your job to track Lexa to see if she actually went to fucking block Prana...
You were wrong.

My job was to eliminate a Devil/you scumteam if ThinkBig died.

I did that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2142 (isolation #201) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2140, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2139, Titus wrote:My job was to eliminate a Devil/you scumteam if ThinkBig died.
I'm lost.
My concerns yesterday were that you were hard defending Devil, after his shit claim.

The plan I proposed and said I would do had me tracking you, and Lexa blocking Devil.

Then, if ThinkBig died, I'd see you visiting OR using a murdering action on ThinkBig. With obvious scum devil blocked, it eliminates more universes with you followed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2144 (isolation #202) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2141, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If you read the god damn thread you'd realize how fucking stupid it sounds to even include me in a fucking scum team possibility.
Dude, if you're frustrated with town me, it really doesn't matter.

You know you're not ascetic.

I could have targeted Lexa and I'd get the same result, no result because she blocked me.

That is unless you believe both town and scum have a roleblocker and we all miraculously got off all our actions thus far.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2146 (isolation #203) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2143, Lexa wrote:I blocked prana so idk what gin is an ascetic? (Ty for defining that Titus hadn't come across it before)
Why are you automatically supposing I'm honest here?

Anyone attempting to target an ascetic generates a result as if they are roleblocked. Thus, no result.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2153 (isolation #204) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2152, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So, Lexa says she blocks Prana, when we don't know if she blocks Titus.

Who we don't know actually has her abilities and claims to track me with a "No result" making me ascetic if both parties are telling the truth 100%.

All the while, me having no actions and not being ascetic.

Among the 3 of us, there is in fact at least 1 lying sack of shit.
Yes. That's the simplest conclusion, which is why I opened with cross em.

There could be a second roleblocker but I find that absurd. So, we still have a 1 v 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2158 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2157, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1236, shannon wrote:I am (was!) a town JOAT.

N1 I jailkept Think Big
N2 I doctored Gin and Tonic
N3 I bodyguarded Gin and Tonic
bloop

N2 and N3, she would have gotten No results :p

One piece of the puzzle down

Now, it's either Lexa is lying about roleblocking Titus or Titus lying about the no result.
Doctors and roleblockers don't get PMs with any sort of result. So that's technically a rush to clear yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2159 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Did anyone ever get the fruit?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2161 (isolation #207) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2160, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2158, Titus wrote:Doctors and roleblockers don't get PMs with any sort of result. So that's technically a rush to clear yourself.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS TITUS.
You claimed that Shannon targeting you would have known you were ascetic. That's not the case. Doctors do not receive feedback. If you died, she'd know her protection failed. But since you're living, Shannon knows nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2163 (isolation #208) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2162, PranaDevil wrote:So... you track/watch/whatever the guy with nothing left to do... when you could have checked what Lexa was doing knowing (if shes honest at least) that she should have an action in blocking me, to at least confirm she did do so? At least that's the claim...

I have some theories as to why Titus didn't use the action on Lexa, but they all end up meaning Titus is scum in some form. My main theory being that pretending to get a "no result" is a great way to do one of two things:

1 - "I was blocked, therefore Lexa is scum who blocked me", and we're back onto Lexa being scum for the 5 billionth time, and we have a mislynch of Lexa

2 - "I was blocked, therefore Lexa is scum who blocked me", and we lynch scum-Lexa and Titus buys town points for the next day.

Either situation means Titus scum wins.

All I know is, thanks to yesterday's insinuation that everyone who is currently alive has to be the scum team because the VCA tells us so, Titus has to be scum as she clearly was more interested in getting "a" lynch, rather than the "correct" lynch.

Gin, is it not possible both are lying to some extent? Lexa might not be a roleblocker, and Titus may not be a Watcher. Or Lexa may be a roleblocker, while Titus is something else. I'm not ruling out either one or both being scum, but my money is solidly on Titus-scum.
So, why not just outright claim to track Lexa and propose to track Lexa if I'm setting up Lexa to be lynched? Also, why object to my plan when I proposed tracking/following Gin? Why not chime in yourself?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2164 (isolation #209) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Devil, I presume you're hard townreading Gin and scumreading Lexa correct?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2166 (isolation #210) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2165, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2164, Titus wrote:Devil, I presume you're hard townreading Gin and scumreading Lexa correct?
:facepalm:
THere's a method to my madness.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2170 (isolation #211) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2167, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2166, Titus wrote:THere's a method to my madness.
Making everyone go crazy, yes
Have some vodka. It helps. :-p

I'll be out this evening.

Pretty sure of the scumteam anyway with the actions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2173 (isolation #212) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2168, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Titus, what was the reason you scum read me anyways?
You reacted with hostility to the mere possibility of being included as scum and was defending obvious scum Devil.

The answer though is likely Lexa Devil anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2175 (isolation #213) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2171, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2170, Titus wrote:Have some vodka. It helps. :-p
Look at my name and you dare suggest that
I didn't say remove the Gin. ;)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2180 (isolation #214) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2174, PranaDevil wrote:Oh do tell... which pairing is it this time? Oh I know!

Garmr/Devil right? I knew it must be him

or maybe Devil/Gin?

or how about shannon/Lexa? Did that one come up before, I can't remember... i know we went through everybody at some stage.

Oh nope, Lexa's back to being scum again...

I'll keep a tally on how often we jump around with your read on Lexa today. That's 1.
I know it's hard being obvious scum, but you must tone down the waahh Titus is solving the game crying. Really, it's not a good look on you.

We lynch Lexa scum today, then we 1 v 1, which I will win or you must nightkill me or scum must kill me to keep me from clearing you.

Either way, lynching Lexa scum puts the game in autosolve regarding my alignment for you if you're town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2181 (isolation #215) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2176, shannon wrote:
In post 2161, Titus wrote:
In post 2160, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2158, Titus wrote:Doctors and roleblockers don't get PMs with any sort of result. So that's technically a rush to clear yourself.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS TITUS.
You claimed that Shannon targeting you would have known you were ascetic. That's not the case. Doctors do not receive feedback. If you died, she'd know her protection failed. But since you're living, Shannon knows nothing.
This is correct, I haven't received any result from the mod after using my actions, other than 'action received' type things.

Titus' play last night doesn't make sense to me.
If I tracked Lexa,
and was obvious about it,
The result I'd be guaranteed is Lexa visited Devil. Lexa would just then kill ThinkBig and we'd get a false clear on Lexa.

By targeting Gin, we get a 1 v 1 and Gin is being more obvious town in that type of situation given Lexa automatically believed me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2182 (isolation #216) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Or Devil Gin, Lexa visits Devil, Gin Kills ThinkBig --> No data given. Just that Lexa blocked Devil.

The best play generates 1 scum in us three.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2183 (isolation #217) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Unless Lexa and Gin are scum together (remote), then that also gives 1 scum outside us three.

That's Devil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2191 (isolation #218) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2184, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2178, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2173, Titus wrote:You reacted with hostility to the mere possibility of being included as scum
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
In post 2179, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Boy oh boy, second
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Just read my iso.

Near the end anyone dare say I'm scum i get livid. Literally drealz infuriated me to no end that game.

I have an unhealthy habit of yelling at people for thinking I'm scum when shit is quite fucking clearly not the case, as in you daring to fucking think that with doing fuck all besides an empty VCA? and saying I'm with Prana before a flip. It's a fucking joke and instead of making me laugh, it angers me.
Kinda figured it was going on, but I had to eliminate you/Devil. You probably would have demanded a Lexa check rather than a you check if you were scum with Devil though. Your rage just seemed like at the thought of being scumread.

Drealz once said the mod lied about roles to keep a scumread, so yeah kinda get why you got pissed at him.

The VCA is hardly empty. I knew Devil was scum just by looking at it. Garmr started towntelling at his implosion. That only left you v Lexa and Lexa just went hurr durr Titus honestly checked someone which is a huge red flag in lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2192 (isolation #219) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2187, shannon wrote:Agh I keep having my points invalidated by posts that come up when I hit submit.

TL;DR: I think we should vote Titus today.
You've got to be kidding me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2195 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2193, shannon wrote:^^ So you've cleared me then Titus? I'm not mentioned in that last sentence (of previous post)
Yes.

1 v 1 of Gin/Lexa, strongly leaning Lexa.
1 v 1 of Devil/you, and Devil's pretty just fucking scum in my VCA.

So yeah, you're pretty clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2197, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2190, mastina wrote:Question: do you guys want VCs every page when less than a day has gone by and they're saying the same thing or not?

'Cause I can do that, but if not, I'm only going to give a VC once a day OR once a page if there's votes laid down/changes in a VC. (Which there currently aren't, so.)
Seems silly to have VCs if nothing has happened.
In post 2195, Titus wrote:
In post 2193, shannon wrote:^^ So you've cleared me then Titus? I'm not mentioned in that last sentence (of previous post)
Yes.

1 v 1 of Gin/Lexa, strongly leaning Lexa.
1 v 1 of Devil/you, and Devil's pretty just fucking scum in my VCA.

So yeah, you're pretty clear.
I get two things from this:

1 - TB is gone, Titus needs to buy a new buddy
2 - Apparently the VCA has decided I'm scum for this portion of today... who knows how long that will remain? Buggered if I know but it changed almost hourly yesterday, so tune in later and see what lies we've come up with next.
Hey, broken records called. They want your posts back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2202 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm really tempted to vote because I have a business event to go to but that would just probably be bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2204 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2201, PranaDevil wrote:Actually, in fairness, Titus only failed to include me in the Lexa/shannon scum team.

I however was paired with Gin, Lexa and Garmr.

Apparently Titus really, desperately, wants me lynched, but she can't work out whether she wants to bus a buddy or drag town down as well. All we do know is the VCA was terrible.
Titus wrote:
Hey, broken records called. They want your posts back.
If the shoe fits...

Also wouldn't be so easy to mock if you had actually done some modicum of scum hunting, instead of hiding behind "VCA tells all", only to have it fail to say anything beyond "I'm not the scumz". In fact... it's worth everyone noting that it's very easy to try and use VCA to point at people and call them scum when your slot is never going to be involved in that VCA. If you know you can clear yourself with VCA and nothing else... well, why would you try anything else?

Though it would have made much more sense, and worked better, had you focused on a set pairing, and not tried to cause confusion among literally everyone, to try and make out everyone else could be scum, including the guy we had already, as a group, removed from the pool of potential scum. I literally see no reason why town would want to take someone who was basically confirmed town, and try and make out that they're part of the scum team. I can, however, see plenty of reasons scum would want to.. blocks of confirmed town are dangerous.
Devil, you have an account for 2010. My VCA is kinda famous for catching scum. I find it funny that you keep trying to discredit it.

Why don't you just vote me and confirm Shannon right now for everyone?

Oh wait, that boxes the scumteam in if you get lynched doesn't it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2207 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

If we lynch you, then tomorrow we go to night with 4 alive.

If you kill me, scum get confirmed in Gin/Lexa with Shannon having hammer. Not great odds.
If you kill Shannon, then I track Lexa. The situation becomes me/Lexa v Gin, and I just beat you in a 1 v 1 while calling the scumteam. Not good odds.
If you kill Gin, then I track Lexa. Situation is the same, as the second, but different hammerer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2208 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2205, shannon wrote:^^ You say that but I've never actually seen your VCA work! (Maybe playing with me is the limiting factor)
I don't think I've done VCA in awhile with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2209 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

For some reason, I keep corpsing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2210 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

So Devil, if you're that confident I'm scum, vote me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2212 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Dude, that proud really?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2213 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Like Lexa just ran away after fucking scumclaiming in lylo and you're pissed I didn't need 2000 posts of garbage to get there?

Like ok man sure whatever
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2215 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2214, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You don't actively scum read someone for more than 50 posts. I can't take that seriously.
Really, that's Devil's myth. I scumread Devil since my VCA. I've been looking for his partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2218 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2217, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I know you're good at VCA, but given I don't know your alignment, I can't trust it.
I have Lexa's blatant scumclaim here where she supposed my result is honest.
Devil's outright discrediting of me, but when I call him to vote, he runs off like a chicken between his legs.

I have your pride and determining the right course of action to make sure you weren't discredited.
I've practically cleared Shannon with my words.

What have Lexa and Devil done? Right, that's what I thought.

So you can sit down and stew on things while I go out tonight to my job.

And then you'll realize that it is Lexa Devil if you're honest with yourself and not letting your ego get in the way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2220 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

C, you're really going to postulate I'm scum with Shannon just to excuse you not voting me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2221 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

and I love you pretend I haven't been riding your ass for days and my VCA wasn't done stream of consciousness to let others follow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2222 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Titus »

@Gin, the moment Devil votes me, you know that Shannon must be town FYI.

If I'm town, then you know my result must be accurate. Thus Lexa scum and Devil scum.

So *shrug* it practically solves the game for you.

Just tell one of us to vote already.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2223 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Or you can slog through 2,000 posts to confirm what I already know. That is your call. I got nothing to hide.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2231 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Devil

I have work. If this is town, we lost.

Game is solved for me.

I'll answer anything late tonight/tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2238 (isolation #237) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

Gin, unvote or we lose. I will know exactly why we lost too. Garmr getting himself modkilled and your pride.

All Lexa has to do is hammer me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2239 (isolation #238) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

You and Shannon should agree on hammer, but you're plainly indicating you have little regard for their thoughts.

I can't do more than tell you the answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2241 (isolation #239) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

No. It is 100% your pride.

You have fucked up many different dayphases until I got here and pointed out Devil scum. Devil is portraying my doubt as to his partner as to doubt on the gamestate. His posts are more about discrediting me and buddying town. How much effort has he put into hunting? Zero. He's just shading my VCA.

You know why he comes off cleaerer? He's had two days to plan and buddy you, not to mention all the game days.

You also need to resolve why you failed before I got here. My slot was inactive but you failed every day after d1. He never pushed my slot until I caught him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2242 (isolation #240) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

You failed for a reason and that reason is Devil bussing. I don't need his ISO to know it's a bus and he tried every town counter. You can look though.

You still lynched counters to a scum wagon which is pants on head dumb. Again, deep scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2247 (isolation #241) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, you're saying this in an empty vaccum.

I highlighted Lexa scumslipping in that they believed my action, and didn't immediately vote you. That's scumhunting. Prana has only attacked me ever since I showed up.

The biggest difference is that Prana has been here the whole time throwing your head full of bullshit.

We can go in circles or you can consider the possibility you might be wrong.

I voted Devil because if you refuse to consider the possibility you are wrong on Devil despite any rational player determining that I was scumhunting you and Devil wasn't, well we lose.

No player in their right mind just auto sheeps the cop claim without interaction. None, yet you tolerate that from Devil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2248 (isolation #242) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2245, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm also sorry, but I can't side with you until you go through Prana and her actions and tell me why it's scum
The only "action" Devil has done since I got here is whine about my VCA being wrong because it fingers him. If you see an action, I'm going to have to actually show you that it's not. Otherwise, this is circular.

Truth is, you're only pissed off I suspected you. Deep down, you know this too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2250 (isolation #243) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2249, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2241, Titus wrote:No. It is 100% your pride.

You have fucked up many different dayphases until I got here and pointed out Devil scum. Devil is portraying my doubt as to his partner as to doubt on the gamestate. His posts are more about discrediting me and buddying town. How much effort has he put into hunting? Zero. He's just shading my VCA.

You know why he comes off cleaerer? He's had two days to plan and buddy you, not to mention all the game days.

You also need to resolve why you failed before I got here. My slot was inactive but you failed every day after d1. He never pushed my slot until I caught him.
You mean like when you came up with your SECOND scum team of Lexa/shannon... which was AFTER your VCA?

No Titus, that's not throwing doubt as to my partner. In fact, the only reason you began tunneling me is because I didn't want to play your little game regarding claiming, you latched onto that because it gave you something you believed was tangible. That's the only reason you pushed me since then, not your VCA as your Lexa/shannon pairing proves quite comfortably.

You discredited your VCA by not sticking with any one player from it, you never showed any conclusions from it, you've not used it in any form beyond making claims it works, and you're pissed that everyone bought into it early on, but have since realized it was simply a way to hide from actually trying to scum hunt.

Want to know why I "come off clearer"? I'm not scum.
Let's stop the bullshit.

Scum come off clearer in lylo because they have days to plan.

My VCA fingered you. I locked onto you. I've been voting you for days. Anything else is shade.

I showed each and every thought process from it and then reached a conclusion you were scum as fuck.
I forced a claim from you, knowing I'd have my results to check you.
I knew what your claim wouldn't be with ThinkBig, because I planned to use my night results to prove you were scum.

You have only whined and Gin likes it because he can then tell himself that no town player would ever suspect his holiness and then blame me for not playing like he wants. He wants a solution where he's blameless and doesn't have to check his work. I know it. You know it. You're playing to it.

You still are not scumhunting. Nothing in this post is anything beyond Titus is the bad girl.

You have put zero attempt to scumhunt anyone but me and are shading random people to appear like you are.

This is lylo. You should have the game solved. You don't because you need Gin to keep voting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2252 (isolation #244) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

THis shouldn't be who is "clearer". This should be Gin checking his damn work, swallowing his pride and figuring out why town made the boneheaded moves it did.

1) Why were the counterwagons to scum lynched?
2) Why did the d1 lynch go down the way it did?
3) Why did town continue to implode?

If Gin honestly answers these questions, he sides with me.

If Gin answers who he likes more, he sides with you and tolerates his shitting the bed and not being called out for it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2253 (isolation #245) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2251, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Prana vote Titus
He already is, but you're paying about zero attention to anything that doesn't fit your narrative which is frustrating as fuck.

I voted Devil first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2254 (isolation #246) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

I voted Devil because it practically solves the game for you if you actually get over yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2256 (isolation #247) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

And here's why as a bonus you won't actually finger a partner or even scumhunt one Devil.

If you say that Lexa's my partner, you're just going to sacrifice your partner for no gain. Gin votes Lexa, since we both agree. It stalls the game and has the same predicament. You v me tomorrow. So sacrificing your roleblocker makes zero sense.
If you say Shannon, Gin laughs in your face. Yet, you don't want to act like Shannon's town to appear to be "scumhunting", so you avoid the topic of Shannon entirely other than a bs shade which Gin still doesn't call you out on.

So you take the easy path, sheeping Titus isn't clear. Attack Titus. Ignore everything else, especially Lexa's scumclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2258 (isolation #248) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2255, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Counterwagons lynched D2 because of Garmr and I, D3 Alisae claimed a fake guilty

D1 happened because I replaced in, so did TB, and
I believed what karnos claimed.

Town imploded when I listened to anyone that wasn't me.

Was right about Karnos, LQ, Alisae.

You came along and made me think Garmr Prana and town imploded after that with a mod kill and we are here. Your VCA has already failed to catch scum as you thought Garmr. You've only made shit go downhill.
No. I had Garmr as an idiot town. You're inferring I had Garmr as scum. When he was modkilled, I townread him.

You believed scum, yet town imploded when it didn't listen to you? Come on man. That's contradictory on it's face, and a huge indicator of pride.

You were right on a bunch of people, but they got voted anyway. Come on man. That's scum influence.

What are you doing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2261 (isolation #249) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2260, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Everyone understands because they have context
You believed Karnos because of Charisma of scum.

I will reread this garbage thread and post the same damn motherfucking conclusion if you unvote because apparently wasting my time is the only way you'll be protown and that's shitting Gin and you know it.

Why are you insisting I waste my time?

That's the only reason you're refusing to engage me is because I will not waste my time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2262 (isolation #250) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

I understand because I know vote science.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2263 (isolation #251) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

If you won't, then I won't waste my time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2265 (isolation #252) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

Titus has been lynched. TheRealGin-N-Tonic and shannon have been endgamed. Scum win!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2267 (isolation #253) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2264, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2263, Titus wrote:If you won't, then I won't waste my time.
Bye have a good time
If a game ever reaches lylo with you, I'm likely subbing out. Your abject refusal to even consider where you went wrong (and no town not listening to me doesn't cut it), is just a nightmare in lylo. I am considering just not playing with you anymore but that's probably just me being overly emotional at you sucking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2268 (isolation #254) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

I'd be ok if you reread or actually engaged me in a substantive manner with losing, but you haven't done that once Gin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2270 (isolation #255) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2266, PranaDevil wrote:I voted Devil because it practically solves the game for you if you actually get over yourself.

False, you are making out that because scum didn't double hammer me super quick, I must therefore be scum. However the same is true in the reverse, scum cannot double hammer me if scum is, already, on the wagon. So no, you don't get to use terrible logic to pretend you aren't scum.
Incorrect.

If Gin actually sees that I'm town. He knows my result is honest. Thus, Lexa must be scum.
If Gin actually sees that I'm town. He knows that scum didn't double hammer because Lexa is away from keyboard. Thus, you have to be scum.

If Gin sees I'm town, the answer must be Lexa/Devil.

It really is that simple, but if Gin refuses to assess things and come in with that PoV, the game was over and I wouldn't want to waste days of my time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2271 (isolation #256) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2269, PranaDevil wrote:shannon, Lexa, whichever of you isn't scum with Titus, mind hammering so we can move on? Plus it'll make tomorrow even easier if someone's not bussing.

Also, I like the last minute AtE going on from Titus... really a stellar performance, but I'm afraid it fails as Garmr clearly has the victory for that one all sewn up with his double header and self implosion.
Again, telling Gin is shitting the bed isn't AtE.

There has to be an appeal to emotion. You're appealing to his emotion. I'm telling him to play the damn game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2274 (isolation #257) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2272, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:PLAY THE DAMN GAME?

YOU WONT RIGHT THE FUCKING THREAD TITUS.
Play the fucking game doesn't mean play it like you will.

You haven't actually checked your work at all. You just said Titus suspected me lol I'm going to spam to tell Titus to read the thread. I play according to what I value and I view the actual words as crap. Votes matter. You however do see it as important.

I even offered you an olive branch and said I'd read the thread and post my thoughts as I went, but you basically crapped all over that. Why would I reread the thread if scum can just hammer me at any time?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2276 (isolation #258) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2273, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:HOW IN THE FUCK DO I ENGAGE WITH YOU IN PLAYING THE GAME WHEN YOU. HEY SHEEP ME BITCH IM A QUEEN; I DONT NEED REASONING TO SAY WHY SOMEONE IS SCUM
That's not what I'm saying.

You can look at how sound my interpretation of today's events are and the narrative of what happened here.

It's clear you're pissed I'm not playing how you want, and it's fueling your actions. You're also pissed that I won't call it any good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2279 (isolation #259) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2275, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:My god, I tried how many fucking times
Zero.

You unvote. You get my wasted time.

I told you the answer. You just have to be open to seeing it's right.

Right now, you're treating more as if you think I'm an idiot town than scum, so I guess that's a step in the right direction.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2281 (isolation #260) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2277, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:READ THE THREAD REGARDLESS. BE PROTOWN NOT AS A BARGING CHIP BUT BECAUSE YOUR TOWN.
Exactly. So you should actually be you know not voting someone for disagreeing wiht you and not wanting to waste your time going through and utterly humilating you when you won't even listen anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2283 (isolation #261) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2280, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Sound? You investigated me which was head over heals fucking idiotic
And why is that?

Why shouldn't town be paranoid about the cop being alive in FUCKING LYLO?

You're either town shitting the bed or scum fake claiming and that has to be resolved before lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2285 (isolation #262) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2282, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2276, Titus wrote:It's clear you're pissed I'm not playing
how you want, and it's fueling your actions. You're also pissed that I won't call it any good
FTFY
Stop trying to piss Gin off when I'm this close to getting him to actually resort his opinions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2287 (isolation #263) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2286, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2283, Titus wrote:
In post 2280, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Sound? You investigated me which was head over heals fucking idiotic
And why is that?

Why shouldn't town be paranoid about the cop being alive in FUCKING LYLO?

You're either town shitting the bed or scum fake claiming and that has to be resolved before lylo.
I EXPLAINED WHY YOU COULDNT KILL ME
Oh bullshit.

You'd be dead. I fake a result on Devil.

*shrug* TB who is actually reasonable is a much better position for scum Titus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2288 (isolation #264) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

Or fake a result on Shannon even.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2289 (isolation #265) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

Or Lexa fuck that noise.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2292 (isolation #266) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2290, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:WIFOM it up in Lylo sister
See, this is why you have issues.

Sorry, actually acting with a brain isn't wifom.

No one in their right mind picks a lylo with you in it if they suspect you because you are that full of yourself that you actually demand me humiliate you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2294 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2293, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Just fucking read the thread Titus
Unvote me and I will.

Why would I waste my time when scum will hammer me anyway?

What's the worst for you if you intend to vote me anyway? Info on my non-existent partners.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2297 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

Told you Gin.

I never would have gotten through the thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2298 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

Thank you Lexa.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2300 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

I practically solved the game for you, all you had to be do was be reasonable, but you couldn't do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2302 (isolation #271) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

I'll give Gin crap because he didn't even fucking try.

If he tried and disbelieved me, I wouldn't care.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2303 (isolation #272) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

Like he knew I was town and voted me exclusively because I wouldn't read the thread solely to humiliate him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2304 (isolation #273) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

How fucked up is that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2306 (isolation #274) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2305, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2302, Titus wrote:I'll give Gin crap because he didn't even fucking try.

If he tried and disbelieved me, I wouldn't care.
I TOLD YOU TO SAY WHY PRANA WAS SCUM BESIDES VCA TITUS. YOU REFUSED EVERYTIME
I DID THE ENTIRE GAME PHASE.

LOOK AT EVERY POST WHERE I HIGHLIGHT WHERE AND WHEN PRANADEVIL WASN'T SCUMHUNTING.
I TOLD YOU WHY HE WASN'T.
WHY HE CAME OFF CLEARER THAN ME.

You have no business in a lylo. Your lylo is your ego. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2307 (isolation #275) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

You live to lylo if you do something wrong or your slot does.

Devil, Lexa, well played. You saw Gin's weakness and exploited it. My frustration with Gin does not detract from that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2310 (isolation #276) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2309, Lexa wrote:Gin living to final 3 as a "confirmed cop" should also throw huge red flags to the other town - or so we can argue
This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2312 (isolation #277) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2308, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:All I remember is you talking about my pride. All I picture is you saying I'm an idiot for not listening because pride.

I can't town read that and never will.

I'm not sorry and your night actions didn't even make fucking sense, given if you read the thread I would make sense as town.

I'm still pissed that Garmr modkilled and severely cut off our chances of winning

Oh and Alexa!scum? You hard defended that. So fuck off
Oh I'm pissed at Garmr too.

You're right I hard defended that. Town was shitting the bed before I arrived and I had fingered scum.
2309 is why I checked you. It made sense.

All you heard was your pride made you act this way because a) your pride was the cause and b) you didn't want to reasses.

You can read through my ISO and just control F "isn't scumhunting" or Devil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2314 (isolation #278) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2311, Lexa wrote:Speaking of garmr I posted about him in the pt
In post 98, Lexa wrote:Gotta give props to Garmr he's pretty much the sole reason this game hasn't been an easy party of mislynches
In post 120, Lexa wrote:Ikr I love it, people like Garmr never realize the strength of your argumentation won't win you games alone, it's about how you can manipulate other people's perceptions of you that matters
This. Gin never saw this though. That's why he doubted my analysis and refusal to read.

Words on a screen. All of it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2318 (isolation #279) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2316, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Titus, realize how suspect a slot that didn't play or try for 2 weeks get replaced and the slot accuses a lot of slots in being scum, I put my faith in you and go with Garmr, he flips town, and then you talk about my pride after using a night action on me which is WIFOM from my PoV.

I just couldn't come to the conclusion that you were town
The last sentence is still your pride.
P sucked. That's why I was alive in lylo. No doubt about that.

I didn't accuse a lot of slots being scum. I suspected and was playing the game filtering shit down. I'm not going to come in with many hard reads unless scum.

I came into the game in a slot with too much power, and a VCA that pointed to a VT claimer as solid scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2319 (isolation #280) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2317, PranaDevil wrote:In fairness, Titus, VCA doesn't work by itself, especially when you do leave it wide open for someone to point out inconsistencies, and while I'm not one to assume the game is done before the mod announces it... if there's another bastarding power role in this game I'm killing someone.

However, Gin, Titus, don't get too wound up with each other, end of the day this is a game, and the point is for the scum to create enough confusion that town suspect each other. It was quite clear Titus was gunning for me come the end of yesterday, I was just able t put enough spin on it for her to be suspect because of it, doesn't mean negative in either direction, just that it is what it is.

Overall, besides half the town having bloody power roles, this was actually an interested game, and there were multiple times I thought "welp... that's me caught", especially with my refusal to claim.

Speaking of which, did ANYONE catch what I was hinting at at any point?
Oh my VCA works by itself, provided you filter out guilties and with the right conditions and claims. I had a year where I had a total scumpool straight.

:-p

Look forward to seeing you in another game again though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2322 (isolation #281) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2320, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Titus, I want to play a game with you where you're there from the start.
Ok.

Sure. I'm open to that. Like I said, I'm frustrated by your weakness, but I don't think you're a bad player or deliberately gamethrew.

Like I'm immensely frustrated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2325 (isolation #282) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

I generally take a pretty firm stance that I don't reread unless you tell me what to look at.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2329 (isolation #283) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2323, PranaDevil wrote:Also, Titus... while you did get there with the VCA, and were bang on the money, the only problem with it was with all the changes in accusing people (and I get the feeling it was to get reactions and work out who my partner is, I just abused that a bit), it was very easy for me to make a big thing about it, and while you were obviously able to see through what I was doing, I didn't have to prove anything to you, just others, thus knowing you had caught me wasn't an issue unless others bought it, and it was relatively easy to point out things like your changing of opinion of Lexa.

Although, in hindsight, my feeling of how "obv scum" Lexa was dropped rapidly from when I was bullshitting my own VCA to make out it was "either" one or the other, and it was impossible to be both, and that really should have been a massive red flag, so I should be careful of that next time, think I got lucky there.

And yeah, Garmr's idiocy made the game much better in a way, and while I was hoping for straight to night, that would have been super unfair to town.

Apologies to anyone I wound up massively in this game too. I'm a bastard when I want to be. ^_^
My VCA was stream of consciousness and was a mistake. I wasn't actually suspecting any of those slots at the end, but I did it so Gin could follow rather than my usual VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2339 (isolation #284) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2337, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Btw, I forgot to mention but another reason I was suspect of Titus is last night I went to bed with Titus voting Prana and after waking up and seeing everyone post with no scum hammer, it reminded me Hiraiki voting KainTepes in a LyLo and leaving the vote.

So, that might also help you understand why I couldn't fathom you being town
Nope.

At PoE, all that confirms at least one scum in the grouping. It doesn't confirm the other as town. If I thought such a syllogism was possible, I would have said I was conftown because I voted first and left RL being the reason for leaving being damned.

I only voted first in lylo because you and shannon threatened to vote me, making me the suspected townie and thus I vote first in lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2356 (isolation #285) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Ty for modding.

Didn't you also write a thing on cops and lylo? How you always lynch a cop the day before lylo?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2360 (isolation #286) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Devil, I like normal prs and c++ but optimal action becomes too predictable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2362 (isolation #287) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2359, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:WHY DOES SCUM THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO CLAIM VENGEFUL
I know my next fake as VT. :D
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2370 (isolation #288) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2365, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Ya know, one of these days I'm going to get a LyLo right
Tbh, I meant every word. Wonder why you are there.

I had an advantage that I already knew that the moment I had my pm.

I asked the mod for the same PM gated to night 4.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2372 (isolation #289) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

mastina told me hahaha fakeclaims for town, nope!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2375 (isolation #290) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2366, mastina wrote:
In post 2356, Titus wrote:Didn't you also write a thing on cops and lylo? How you always lynch a cop the day before lylo?
I did write a thing about cops, but not of that sort.
My advice as a cop is to target players unlikely to be nightkilled, but who you value as strong, meaningful players likely to be of significance: to make a strong player conftown if you get an innocent, or to take out one of the scum's strongest players if you get a guilty. Gin did fairly well in this regard. Gin also used the Neapolitan shot well: with two claimed VTs (Garmr, Lexa), Gin used the Neapolitan shot to get a guilty on Lexa.
There's two schools of thought you're confabulating and a third as well that comes in rare circumstances.

Oh and do not get me started on gunsmith checks mastina. Remember TWIE.

#cotheorynerd
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2376 (isolation #291) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2374, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I still don't understand why you checked me :/
Cop living to lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2380 (isolation #292) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2378, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2359, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:WHY DOES SCUM THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO CLAIM VENGEFUL
Ah see... that's the difference, I never claimed. I crumbed. The idea being of course i knew karnos was scum after that Vengeful cock up "how could he be one if I'm one?", and my refusal to claim a role fits too.

Incidentally why DID nobody question the fact I didn't claim? Everyone assumed I claimed VT, then when I pointed out I hadn't claimed... nobody said anything, despite my refusal to claim being the biggest sin I could have made previously... TB was the only one who said anything, and that was asking if I was counterclaiming Titus. Otherwise... nope, ignored entirely.
No. I actually knew why you didn't want to claim. I said as much. I was hoping to CC you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2382 (isolation #293) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2379, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I gave intent to hammer if you didn't claim and then I don't know what happened
He claimed and launched into discredit Titus and I was checking the cop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2383 (isolation #294) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2381, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:OH, yeah my logic was, I can burn a Prana lynch because we have a mislynch left.

OH HERP DE DERP IM GARMR.

There goes my fucking "mislynch" I needed.
Yeah. Garmr screwed the pooch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2386 (isolation #295) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah.

The biggest lessons. No one is entitled to a TR.
Always check your work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2391 (isolation #296) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2389, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2386, Titus wrote:Yeah.

The biggest lessons. No one is entitled to a TR.
Always check your work.
but it's me :P
Is your name Titus? No.
Are you mod confirmed? No.

Then I likely ain't callin you conftown.

Ask Mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2395 (isolation #297) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2394, ThinkBig wrote:I think Titus should have taken my advice and tracked Lexa instead of obv town Gin.
If Gin was conftown, I agree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2398 (isolation #298) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2396, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:but like, super obv town :p
Cop in lylo.

@Mastina, I had the same problem in mass effect mafia. The town bp siteflaked. I pmed multiple times and the town kept lynching.

They even asked for prod and I had to say day too short.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2418 (isolation #299) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Titus »

/pre-in Mastina

Shannon, I am. I love helping people.

I also am modding a unique variant on hydras. Each head can only post per given day. No hydra account. It's in the marathon queue but if the timing is off, I will run as a micro. Comods are awesome too as VC help is awesome.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2422 (isolation #300) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2420, shannon wrote:
In post 2418, Titus wrote:/pre-in Mastina

Shannon, I am. I love helping people.

I also am modding a unique variant on hydras. Each head can only post per given day. No hydra account. It's in the marathon queue but if the timing is off, I will run as a micro. Comods are awesome too as VC help is awesome.
Really? Thank you!

How do we get started?
Shoot me a pm with your skype info.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”