Mini 1884 Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia (Game Over)

Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Shendu »

VOTE: All Alone
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 12, xyzzy wrote:also I assume there's not actually any direct correlation between factions and flavor because then the game would be breakable by mass claiming which character we are, which would be... sub par
Fakeclaims.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 18, Firebringer wrote:I claim non town
Cracked under the pressure, another scum caught.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 22, xyzzy wrote:
In post 20, Shendu wrote:
In post 18, Firebringer wrote:I claim non town
Cracked under the pressure, another scum caught.
"another"? you're getting ahead of yourself
Are you trying to discredit my reads?
In post 23, xyzzy wrote:anyway: firebringer is town. he fake claimed to throw scum off his trail
So your buddy claimed and now you're trying to spin it as as town. Most suspicious.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Shendu »

VIOHVN? What does this nonsense mean? Clearly the victim was delirious from loss of blood.
In post 35, StarveVenom wrote:well friend nahdia that would be 26
But i just notuced they regged like two seconds ago, so maybe not
You assumed that I was being serious with that post. I was not.
In post 36, StarveVenom wrote:UNVOTE:
Shendu, are you feeling that those two are suspicious-like
Who are you referring to? Xyzzy was tryhard right off the bat, but that's NAI (dare I say a bit towny?). I guess you're also referring to Firebringer? Because I have nothing on him, yet.
In post 41, StarveVenom wrote:if gerry roleplays komaeda the entire game ill never lynch him
Same.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Shendu »

Yes.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 78, All Alone wrote:
In post 7, xyzzy wrote:VOTE: nahdia

assuming someone here has Byakuya as their role, that person is deffo scum. just sayin
In post 12, xyzzy wrote:also I assume there's not actually any direct correlation between factions and flavor because then the game would be breakable by mass claiming which character we are, which would be... sub par
How did you get from "Byakuya is scum" to "no correlation between faction and flavor"????
We finally found the real try-hard. Pushing on a joke.

I like StarveVenom and Xyzzy for town early on, and I don't like the Xyzzy wagon. I'm also fine with my All Alone vote for now.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 103, gerryoat wrote:
In post 100, Shendu wrote:

assuming someone here has Byakuya as their role, that person is deffo scum. just sayin
How did you get from "Byakuya is scum" to "no correlation between faction and flavor"????
Hmmm..

I would say that it does seem a bit out of place to be pushing on a joke. But, perhaps they are just trying to move us from the greeting stage, so we can start trying to find those corrupted by despair among us.
Attempts to move the game forward are good, but pushing on things that aren't AI can be a sign of scum attempting to look like they're scumhunting. The joke was pretty obviously a joke.
In post 124, Firebringer wrote:
In post 76, xyzzy wrote:
In post 53, Nahdia wrote:i think in general xyzzy's posts have been putting it on a bit thick.
I tend to do that early game. it's half over thinking minor details and half being overly jokey about everything.

in general though I don't think it's reasonable to interpret things like making educated guesses about how flavor might tie in as scummy??? like if I were scum, it would be to my advantage to make sure actual discussion of anything gets stalled as long as possible

also my girlfriend just saw that I am in a mafia game about
Danganronpa
and called me a "huge fuckin' nerd". wow. rude
like this kind of post is a scum post by xyzzy

do you need me to explain why?
Both alignments can, and do, use self-meta.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 127, All Alone wrote:
In post 81, xyzzy wrote:

the first statement was pretty obviously a joke
It wasn't obvious to me, but okay.

If your first thought here is that factions != flavor, why joke about factions being tied to flavor
before
giving out your genuine thoughts?
Looks like you actually didn't register Xyzzy's post as a joke.
In post 128, All Alone wrote:
In post 100, Shendu wrote:

I like StarveVenom and Xyzzy for town early on, and I don't like the Xyzzy wagon. I'm also fine with my All Alone vote for now.
Yeah, I am pushing on a joke. Jokes can contain clues to players' alignments as much as anything else, so I see nothing wrong with it.

I feel like there's a dissonance between the conviction in the first sentence and the skepticism in the "for now" in the last sentence here.

VOTE: Shendu
There was nothing in that joke to push on. Neither is my "lack of conviction" a scumtell. You seem to be going for any shallow tell that you can find, gives me the impression that you're merely feigning scumhunting.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 136, notscience wrote:I feel like 100 both is troll and tryhard while he tries to dismiss tryharding

pedit-
Me- We should ask him to explain his standpoint sensibly

Inner Me- RUN HIM UP
*insert kermit meme*
What is tryhard about ? And even if I'm being hypocritical, why does that make me scummy?
In post 138, Firebringer wrote:
In post 26, Shendu wrote:Are you trying to discredit my reads?
This is weird to say this early, but it could also just be a joke?
Bad joke if so.

Shendu hadn't even given a read on anyone at this point so yeah makes even weirder joke.
It's a pretty obvious joke, and you explain why it couldn't be serious in this very post. I'll try to make a clearer distinction between troll and serious if the line is really that hard for people to grasp.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Shendu »

All Alone is scum,
refusal to sheep me will be considered a scumclaim.

^The green part is not meant to be taken seriously, but is instead hyperbole, used here to make the message more flavorful while still keeping the content firmly within the constraints of a mafia game.

Zach is doing nothing so far, could anyone with more experience with him explain if that is normal behavior for him?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Shendu »

Activity incoming.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 156, gerryoat wrote:
In post 144, Shendu wrote:All Alone is scum, refusal to sheep me will be considered a scumclaim.

^The green part is not meant to be taken seriously, but is instead hyperbole, used here to make the message more flavorful while still keeping the content firmly within the constraints of a mafia game.
Are you still joking? Because this post overall just seems bad if you're not. Could you explain why they are despair? Or is it solely for the reason of pushing on a joke?
Not a strong SR, but the scummiest of the first few pages. I think they're pushing on things that aren't AI, which to me indicates that they merely want to put on the appearance of scumhunting, rather than actually doing so.
In post 163, All Alone wrote:
In post 142, Shendu wrote:There was nothing in that joke to push on.
How do you know that I'm not going to get anything from pushing xyzzy's joke, exactly?
The joke had no relation to the thing you questioned him on. Or rather, the obviousness of the joke being non-serious made it have no relation to his serious statement. Connecting the two was a stretch.
In post 142, Shendu wrote:Neither is my "lack of conviction" a scumtell.
Why are you quoting "lack of conviction"? I never used that phrase or any similar phrase, and
that's not even the reason I'm voting you
, so wtf?
Yeah, I misread your post the first time. I think scumreading things like rhetoric or word choice is wrong more often than not, but I can't fault you for pressuring me for it.
In post 142, Shendu wrote:You seem to be going for any shallow tell that you can find
As opposed to all the deep tells on the first five pages?

The impression I'm getting here is that you already know the answers, and are pushing me because I don't.
I think my answer to gerry is a better way of putting it, I think you're stretching to find things to scumread.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Shendu »

Killing TTH, or anyone else for that matter, this early is odd. The timing and target say scum, but it would surprise me that three people would agree to such an early kill on a player that wasn't making a huge impact on the game. Shock seems like the only benefit. Maybe it's third party, I feel like a single player making a rash decision makes more sense than many (though it could just be a scum player acting on their own). Flavor also makes me think that having a third party to represent an unorganized individual killing another would be fitting here.
In post 186, Firebringer wrote:I think potentially theres going to be a death per "Cycle" right now and I am a bit paranoid that we need to do a flash lynch.
This seems like a huge stretch to me, what made you think this?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 192, gerryoat wrote:I actually think it's more likely we have 2 mafia and traitor. Has anyone else thought of this possibility?
I guess this could be another possibility.
In post 196, Not_Mafia wrote:So was that a dayvig or a cycle thing or what?
Based on TTH's role PM, there are PRs that are based on the cycle thing. Probably a daykill that triggers at the start of the next cycle, unless the timing was coincidental.

Alisae's claim was unnecessary, but it's also obvtown. I suppose there's a 1% jester chance, but jester doesn't fit the flavor anyway.
In post 217, Firebringer wrote:i actually think ur scum right now alisae.
so i could actually support your lynch.

Monty Python references won't save you from my vote.
Scumreading Alisae's claim seems pretty ridiculous, scum couldn't reasonably expect to survive past a day or two with that claim, and Ali pretty much loses all ability to defend himself from a lynch. Scum vengeful is also highly unlikely to claim this, a 1v1 is always a bad deal for scum.

At the same time, you don't even need to scumread Alisae to get him lynched so your SR isn't really scummy.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Shendu »

I'm not confident with gerry's assumption that scum can't kill during the night if they kill during the day, though his logic makes sense and I can see him genuinely coming to that assumption.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 266, Almost50 wrote:Hello everyone. I got my Role PM, so will catch up later tonight.
I was TRing your slot, and I like your avatar. Welcome. Let me know how you feel about All Alone.

VOTE: All Alone
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 275, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: Shendu

Narrative seems manufactured tbh
Uh huh.

@Xyzzy:
Why is Not_Mafia a townlean? What do you find towny about ?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 316, Firebringer wrote:is it too meta to say that I am liking that I am not annoyed at people calling me scummy?
Like legit, first town game in a long time I am not annoyed by being called scum at all.

#ScumClaim
#IAmReallyScum
#MyAlliesAreYellingAtMeInThePT
I think you're town here, but I'm going to be mad if you're scum and endgame us after posts like these.
In post 338, All Alone wrote:
In post 265, Shendu wrote:I think my answer to gerry is a better way of putting it, I think you're stretching to find things to scumread.
I
am
stretching, to be honest

like, do you see any obvscum tells I should be going after instead? cause I honestly don't, so I really don't see why it's scummy to pursue weak leads when there's nothing stronger to pursue
Hmm, I do like the honesty here. I can see townies pushing on weak things when they can't find anything else.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Shendu »

Except TTH got killed at the start of cycle 4.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Shendu »

Hmm, slip that you didn't send the kill? Or WIFOM. Leaning towards the former.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Shendu »

1. gerryoat
2. XSoniaNevermindx
3. Zachstralkita
4. Almost50

5. Nahdia
6. notscience

7. Shendu

8. Firebringer

9. Not_Mafia
10. xyzzy
11. All Alone
12. Alisae

All Alone is up my tier list, xyzzy has fallen down.

VOTE: Zach
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 359, Nahdia wrote: gerryoat's kill theory is dumb he's town for thinking it
What makes you think it isn't scum trying to mislead?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Shendu »

I swear I have no connection to the cool, dashing, lovable and awesome player that is Creature.

Zach's reads are kinda shallow but not in a scummy way? He seems to be mostly going off of tone and he doesn't try that hard to get people to see things his way, he just says how he feels. Seems more playstyle than scummy.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Shendu »

All Alone why the TR on me?

I didn't ask Almost because of my TR on him but he can answer too if he wants to.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Shendu »

I could've been wrong on xyzzy, it feels like they're reaching with some of their comments.

VOTE: xyzzy

Overall it does look like scum is lurking or otherwise laying back, even post-vig it doesn't feel like much has happened.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Shendu »

I could've been wrong on xyzzy, it feels like they're reaching with some of their comments.

Overall it does look like scum is lurking or otherwise laying back, even post-vig it doesn't feel like much has happened.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 416, Almost50 wrote:
In post 410, Shendu wrote:All Alone why the TR on me?

I didn't ask Almost because of my TR on him but he can answer too if he wants to.
Your was good, and it implies you would not have agreed to that kill if you WERE one of them 3.
But if I HAD made the kill, I would want people to think that I hadn't. Pretending that I'm the type of player that wouldn't make the shot wouldn't be that hard, and you wouldn't even have meta to point to which could prove otherwise. Not that I'm complaining about a townread, but I don't think 267 is a good basis for one.

The more I think about it, the more I think the shot was made for shock value over anything else. It could even be a player who wouldn't usually take a shot that early, just so they could say "but I wouldn't take a shot that early".
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Shendu »

Almost50/StarveVenom probably didn't take the shot, StarveVenom was already inactive by the time during which TTH got shot (at least assuming that the kill was submitted <24 hours before the death; if the ability is something like "kill TTH at the start of cycle 4" then he could've done it). Alisae/Carnelian is disqualified from being the shooter for the same reason, but Ali is obvtown anyway.

I think I'll trust Firebringer that he wouldn't be the type of player to make that kill, I think he was being genuine in his dislike of such an early kill.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Shendu »

Though Almost isn't cleared of being scum by the above. Firebringer might be, if the shooter was factional mafia.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Shendu »

I think this means third player/multiball/traitor or whatever.

Was Almost the target, or whoever he would've been protecting?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Shendu »

I would guess Almost, he didn't seem to have a single super-solid TR yet.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 424, Alisae wrote:That confirms my theory.
A kill happens on every 4th cycle.
Why did you have such a theory?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 431, Alisae wrote:Because there was a pattern I was starting to see.
If anything the kill can happen sometime during the 3rd cycle?
How did you get a pattern off of one kill?

Also it's the seventh cycle now.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Shendu »

Right, vote reset.

Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Shendu »

But you said your theory was confirmed off of Almost, so you already had the theory off of one kill.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Shendu »

Wait, I'm blind. I thought that was the generic town wincon but Almost was 3P.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 381, Almost50 wrote:
In post 342, Alisae wrote:And those suspects are?

Anyone who's not notscience, Shendu & Alisae! :P

Seriously though, I don't have any developed reads and my reasons for scum reading anyone would either be "guts" or something fluffy, but if you insist Zach was the 2nd other on 2 of the RVS wagons (could be an early sign of opportunistic sheeping OR it could be Town probing and looking for reaction, and I can't tell the difference yet).

I also didn't like xyz's OMGUS vote on Nahdia, but hat also is fluff as many people do hat nowadays. O don't even consider OMGUS in itself to be scummy, but done without proper reasoning or a hint of a case might be.
VOTE: notscience
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Shendu »

One of me, Ali and notscience is scum. Ali is obvtown, therefore notscience is scum.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Shendu »

Or it's the obvious truth, given everything we know.

Though I'll gladly 1v1 with notscience if that's what it takes.

Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 457, Nahdia wrote:
In post 453, Alisae wrote:
In post 450, Shendu wrote:One of me, Ali and notscience is scum. Ali is obvtown, therefore notscience is scum.
I'm also down to kill this btw.
I feel like he didn't make an attempt to even look through Almost's predecessors ISO to try to find anything.
pedit: OOOOOOOOOOOH I get it now...nvm.
I actually thought it was pretty town, even if I'm not so convinced it's right. Scum wouldn't put themselves in a definite pool like that.

It's plenty possible Almost50 picked someone he wasn't verbally townreading, but who he still expected was town and wasn't in any danger of dying. I'd be confident saying he DIDN'T pick xyzzy & Zach since they're both getting heat today, and also Alisae since their claimed role necessitates their death.

p-edit so.... why the self-vote again?
notscience is confirmed scum from my point of view (as I hard-TR Ali) and 1v1 is a good trade for town. I've got more people SRing me than notscience, so I'm probably going to be the day's lynch anyway.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 457, Nahdia wrote:
In post 453, Alisae wrote:
In post 450, Shendu wrote:One of me, Ali and notscience is scum. Ali is obvtown, therefore notscience is scum.
I'm also down to kill this btw.
I feel like he didn't make an attempt to even look through Almost's predecessors ISO to try to find anything.
pedit: OOOOOOOOOOOH I get it now...nvm.
I actually thought it was pretty town, even if I'm not so convinced it's right. Scum wouldn't put themselves in a definite pool like that.

It's plenty possible Almost50 picked someone he wasn't verbally townreading,
but who he still expected was town and wasn't in any danger of dying.
I'd be confident saying he DIDN'T pick xyzzy & Zach since they're both getting heat today, and also Alisae since their claimed role necessitates their death.

p-edit so.... why the self-vote again?
Hmm, with that wincon this is likely. You wouldn't want to pick obvtown who is going to get NK'd, nor would you make your choice obvious in case they're scum (and therefore would get lynched).

UNVOTE:
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Shendu »

Picking a scummy player seems risky, easier to protect a town player since you can protect them from an NK.

Maybe they still really did pick notscience, but at this point it's impossible to know.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Shendu »

There's too much WIFOM involved to actually determine who Almost picked. We could rule out Zach and Xyzzy, but that doesn't help us find confscum off of Almost's death.

So it's back to status quo.

Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 474, Zachstralkita wrote:
1) this post's main message is "notscience is scum",
yet he says it in the most redundant way possible.

2) Trying to force the implication that A50 was killed for that scum pool

well, you guys are sort of doing that too but we don't know who he targeted lol

Guy really voted himself for like 3 posts too LMAO
1) So you're saying my writing style is scummy?

2) I already changed my mind on that, I didn't "force" anything. We were bouncing off ideas in the heat of the moment, the first thing that came to my mind when I found out why Almost really died was looking at his stated townreads.
In post 500, Alisae wrote:I do know if zach is scum his pushes are complete bullshit majority of the time.
So like his push on me? His main argument is that my posting "isn't genuine" which is generic bullshit you could say about anyone.
In post 515, xyzzy wrote:question for anyone who cares to answer: if someone other than you or me was lynched, who would you want it to be?
This post seems incredibly self-serving, it's literally "who would be the best counterwagon to me?"
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Shendu »

@Mod: Could you prod notscience?

The main suspects are too inactive, and the Alisae wagon is on an active obvtownie.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Shendu »

In post 540, notscience wrote:
In post 456, Shendu wrote:Or it's the obvious truth, given everything we know.

Though I'll gladly 1v1 with notscience if that's what it takes.

Oh cool we're playing my favorite game

VOTE: shendu
The 1v1 is no longer on since you're no longer confscum. Though we could still lynch you.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Shendu »

{Alisae}
[Firebringer, Gerryoat, Nahdia}
{Maria, Not_Mafia, beeboy}
{-}
{notscience, xyzzy, Zach}

Everyone in the scumpool technically a scumlean since there isn't much to go on, but that's the pool I'm willing to lynch in.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 598, Firebringer wrote:
In post 596, MariaR wrote:Alisae we have a role like your on epicmafia and we never lynch it mostly because scum just kills it the next night lynching someone I know is town to get info on someone else is a no go and anyone pushing on it is scummy
*AHEM*
i claim not town.

but i am still trying to help the town win, and i think this is the way to go.

why do you wish to fight me?
That was a serious claim? What's your wincon?
In post 611, Firebringer wrote:This is where I am at mentally:

HTR Aliase, Beeboy
STR MariaR (Meh ill trust her even though Pokemon stings are still fresh)
MEH Everyone not mentioned
Weak Scum Zach, Notscience, and Shendu
WTF: Xyzzzy
Why is beeboy such a high townread?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Shendu »

So did I, but he's said it multiple times now.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Shendu »

Ok.

VOTE: notscience

L-2.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Shendu »

Maria was already on the wagon, carry on.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Shendu »

notscience is gonna take like 12 hours to get here, not gonna keep the charade for that long.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Shendu »

MariaR wrote:
In post 626, Shendu wrote:Maria was already on the wagon, carry on.
Why you do dis to me
Sowwy :(
xyzzy wrote:okay but why intentionally ruin it immediately
I waited a couple minutes.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Shendu »

Geez, I said sorry :(
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Shendu »

Claim seems believable.

UNVOTE:
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Shendu »

Coming in to chastize me for outing the fakehammer suggests that xyzzy's reading but not engaging.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Shendu »

With the doc claim he'll be killed in a night or two if it's real. You could say they'll keep him around for WIFOM, but the risk of a successful doc is usually more important than keeping one mislynch alive.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Shendu »

We lynch xyzzy, notscience docs Alisae at night. If both are town, scum is forced to an awkward kill where they either NK the mislynch target or let the doc and an obvtown player live. If notscience is scum, they'll still have to leave Alisae alive so notscience doesn't get instalynched.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Shendu »

And if scum decide to daykill Alisae, he can use his cop.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 679, Zachstralkita wrote:Xyzzy has been a wagon for a lot of this game and had virtually no response to it - am I incorrect
Your point being?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Shendu »

Such as?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 662, Zachstralkita wrote:YO someone has died every 6th cycle if my count is correct

That means we have a body coming in the next one??

we really shouldn't be lollygagging..
Not only is this wrong, but there's no reason to believe that the deaths are connected to the time, either. Looks like you're trying to induce panic.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 685, Alisae wrote:Hey, I have an idea.
Let's not tell scum who to kill.
The question was rhetorical; nobody else is obvtown this game. I've got townreads, but you're the only one I wouldn't buy as scum at this point.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Shendu »

Forcing scum to kill someone other than you makes the PoE easier. Lynching you for the sake of a one-shot cop would be a net negative, and your ability isn't even as good as that, since scum might get your result.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 689, Zachstralkita wrote:
Shendu wrote:
In post 662, Zachstralkita wrote:YO someone has died every 6th cycle if my count is correct

Not only is this wrong, but there's no reason to believe that the deaths are connected to the time, either. Looks like you're trying to induce panic.

I made clear what I was actually saying like 2 posts later and you omitted that part conveniently

Idk why you're claiming scum so early lol
In post 665, Zachstralkita wrote:It was the 6th vote count
In post 666, notscience wrote:you said cycle not votecount
In post 667, Zachstralkita wrote:Indeed
No you didn't, it was still the same ridiculous theory. No basis to believe it, only serves as paranoia fuel.
In post 690, MariaR wrote:
In post 684, Shendu wrote:Such as?
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Oh for fuck's sake.
In post 699, gerryoat wrote:I would lynch Shendu over Alisae. I'm not interested in lynching town.
How do you feel about xyzzy or Zach?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Shendu »

Firebringer, could you stop shitposting and trolling for a second to express your opinion on who scum is? And follow it up with a vote on a scum player? I heard that you're a good player but lynching Alisae here is a shitty play, either you're the most hilariously blatant scum/lyncher ever or you're just being useless on purpose.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 702, Zachstralkita wrote:You said it was wrong

what I amended it to was true

it's not "panic inducing", you apparently just had to find a way to make it scummy

gerry you want this shendu wagon
It's still a ridiculous theory to present when a far simpler explanation for Almost's death. Pretending that more town deaths will occur when there's no reason to believe such is an attempt to force town into a needless quicklynch.
In post 703, Firebringer wrote:
In post 701, Shendu wrote:Firebringer, could you stop shitposting and trolling for a second to express your opinion on who scum is? And follow it up with a vote on a scum player? I heard that you're a good player but lynching Alisae here is a shitty play, either you're the most hilariously blatant scum/lyncher ever or you're just being useless on purpose.
I expressed my reads buddy, do you need me to explain them more?
or did you forget them?
In post 611, Firebringer wrote:This is where I am at mentally:

HTR Aliase, Beeboy
STR MariaR (Meh ill trust her even though Pokemon stings are still fresh)
MEH Everyone not mentioned
Weak Scum Zach, Notscience, and Shendu
WTF: Xyzzzy
You've got multiple scumreads, each a viable wagon today, why not vote there? Best-case scenario with an Alisae lynch is that he picks correct and then we just lynch that player. In that case, we could've just... lynched that player and we wouldn't waste a lynch. Alternative scenario is that we clear a scumread... but we mislynched Alisae anyway so it's a zero-sum trade. And then there's the potential risk of scum getting the result.

What's the benefit? Are you that paranoid that Ali's claim was fake that it needs to be confirmed right now?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 704, Zachstralkita wrote:like if i say something that's actually true it's not panic inducing

the "basis" to believe it is on every 6th votecount someone has actually died

and i havent driven the whole we need to hurry thing otherwise there would be a lot more posts? so I don't see the cause to misrepresent me

this game is like half asleep, "paranoia fuel" would maybe be dangerous if the town was actually invested
If a guy is stabbed during a robbery on Tuesday, then the next Tuesday a different guy commits suicide, nobody sane goes "THERE MUST BE A TUESDAY SERIAL KILLER GOING AROUND".

Posts of you trying to fuel paranoia:
In post 432, Zachstralkita wrote:What if there's 1 killer like the actual danganronpa lol

then we need to speedlynch someone
In post 484, Zachstralkita wrote:You won't get much I'm afraid, I'm more concerned with this whole someone dying every 2 seconds thing
In post 493, Zachstralkita wrote:ok well see you guys hopefully one of us doesn't die in 7 minutes

Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 708, Firebringer wrote:Shendu, why don't you seem worried at all on the fact your most likely non Alisae lynch today?
If I get lynched here I'll be pissed, I'm actually trying to scumhunt in this slow game where half the content is fluff.

But at least my lynch might be good for town to get their shit together, re-think their reads, analyze the wagon etc. like a normal lynch.

Nobody scumreads Alisae yet it's really easy to justify jumping on the wagon, so the lynch itself will give us zero new info on who's scum. The cop might catch us scum, but more likely it will whiff and worst-case scenario scum gets the result. An Ali lynch is like giving scum an extra NK in the hopes that we'll catch one scum with it.
In post 710, Firebringer wrote:I also broke number one rule of firebringer.
Never claim town.

I apologize.

Anyways, no. I don't agree with anyone telling me that not lynching Alisae just because "smart play" or w/e.
People have to move out of the box and do unconventional styles.
It always annoys me.

You know what the success rate of a Day 1 lynch in games is?
Low as shit.
Doesn't mean that useful info can't be gleamed out of a lynch. See above for why I don't think an Ali lynch would yield us useful info.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Shendu »

One-shot cop is not a particularly powerful role. Alisae's role is worse than a one-shot cop in every way, except the fact that we also get the role of said player, IF scum don't get it.

Like let's say Ali cops me since he's scumreading me. If he picked the one to send his cop to at random, he has a 3/9 or 33% chance of sending it to scum. In this case, the fact that the cop gives my role PM as well is worse, since now scum know my entire role and have more info on town power.

But let's say that Ali has a good town read that won't get NK'd he sends it to. Now I'm conftown. What changes? I'm being scumread, sure, but nobody seems to be linking me to any buddies so far. So I get struck off the PoE and now let's say xyzzy, notscience or Zach gets wagoned instead of me. All players who are already getting SR'd anyway. And I get killed the moment scum thinks I'm a threat, made easier since scum seems to be able to daykill.

The same result could be achieved by lynching today, and we're not guaranteed to lose the most obvtown player, and scum can't just spend the day hiding behind their policy lynch -esque vote.

The cop is only good if it hits scum, and even so it's better if we just lynch the player we'd want Ali to investigate.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 742, Alisae wrote:VOTE: xyzzy
Thank you.

I don't know what to think of Fire's theories. They're too out there and detailed for them to have just been made up on the spot, so unless he's been cooking them up all game in case there's pushback on his Ali vote, I think it's something he genuinely believes, or at least thinks about.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 802, Zachstralkita wrote:I mean the whole not science docs alisae plan

It's so see through

Alisae outed his role for the express purpose of being lynched - why would we not lynch him

VOTE: Alisae
See-through in what way? Alisae claiming was not a good play, doesn't mean that we have to keep playing bad.
In post 823, Zachstralkita wrote:No one has said a sr on me with anything tangible
Ahem.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Shendu »

Why is Ali the top wagon?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Shendu »

There's still time to hop on the xyzzy wagon. Or maybe we flashwagon Zach after all.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Shendu »

Eh, xyzzy does feel like lynchbait.

VOTE: Zach
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Shendu »

Say I, about the Ali lynch.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Shendu »

We don't need you to join today's lynch. You can go discuss your win percentage theory on Mafia Discussion, I'll be here trying to get a wagon together.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Shendu »

In post 843, xyzzy wrote:I can absolutely promise you we're not gonna no lynch
Then vote, less than 48 hours left.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Shendu »

In post 845, Zachstralkita wrote:What's the exact basis for my lynch?
You're scum, reasons are in my ISO.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Shendu »

In post 851, Zachstralkita wrote:
Shendu wrote:Eh, xyzzy does feel like lynchbait.
Like look at this shit. I thought this guy had a scumread on xyzzy since back when? well, not that it was ever lined out very well.
In post 707, Shendu wrote:
In post 704, Zachstralkita wrote:like if i say something that's actually true it's not panic inducing

the "basis" to believe it is on every 6th votecount someone has actually died

and i havent driven the whole we need to hurry thing otherwise there would be a lot more posts? so I don't see the cause to misrepresent me

this game is like half asleep, "paranoia fuel" would maybe be dangerous if the town was actually invested
If a guy is stabbed during a robbery on Tuesday, then the next Tuesday a different guy commits suicide, nobody sane goes "THERE MUST BE A TUESDAY SERIAL KILLER GOING AROUND".

Posts of you trying to fuel paranoia:
In post 432, Zachstralkita wrote:What if there's 1 killer like the actual danganronpa lol

then we need to speedlynch someone
In post 484, Zachstralkita wrote:You won't get much I'm afraid, I'm more concerned with this whole someone dying every 2 seconds thing
In post 493, Zachstralkita wrote:ok well see you guys hopefully one of us doesn't die in 7 minutes

Is this what you're talking about? holy shit.
All that time and nothing's really changed with xyzzy, it looks more like playstyle than scummy at this point. I've never had xyzzy as lockscum, I just switched back to him since notscience claimed.

Discrediting my case instead of responding to it, yawn.
In post 854, xyzzy wrote:yeah post 707 isn't a very great post

it's setup theorizing-type stuff, but none of it is specifically scummy, and I don't think the assertion that those posts are just there to fuel paranoia is accurate.
Are you reading the same posts? He's urging people to quicklynch in those posts.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Shendu »

In post 855, Firebringer wrote:i mean, i said early something about setup theory about 4th cycle being the thing killing people and we should possibly rush a lynch, i did this much earlier in the day and
I don't think Shendu even commented on it.
then zach does it and he thinks he is spreading paranoia.

Its weird.
is it scummy?

Meh

I don't agree with alot of shendus shit, but i think at this poitn he is exaggerating a read in order to get a lynch.
I definitely did:
In post 267, Shendu wrote:Killing TTH, or anyone else for that matter, this early is odd. The timing and target say scum, but it would surprise me that three people would agree to such an early kill on a player that wasn't making a huge impact on the game. Shock seems like the only benefit. Maybe it's third party, I feel like a single player making a rash decision makes more sense than many (though it could just be a scum player acting on their own). Flavor also makes me think that having a third party to represent an unorganized individual killing another would be fitting here.
In post 186, Firebringer wrote:I think potentially theres going to be a death per "Cycle" right now and I am a bit paranoid that we need to do a flash lynch.
This seems like a huge stretch to me, what made you think this?
Your post struck me more as weird than scummy. I didn't understand what made you think it, but neither did I really see scum motivation behind it. Zach latched onto the theory afterwards and tried to use it to get people to quicklynch.

As far as exaggerating to get a lynch... meh, I don't have anyone as lockscum in this game. Only time I was convinced I'd caught scum was the brief period I thought notscience was confscum. Nobody is really doing anything and the Ali wagon and shitposting is just allowing scum to do fuck all.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 866, Zachstralkita wrote:@Shendu

1 how am I actually trying to incite panic when I've had my feet up this whole fucking game

2 why is quicklynxh bad? Oh you want 30 pages of bullshit noise on your day one to end up with a town lynch

And you've voted me so that's what you're going to get
In post 867, Zachstralkita wrote:Never mind that he misrepped me too

The way Shendu says it you would think my intention was to coerce people - and that I have way more influence than I do which is close to zero
1) That you've been unsuccessful doesn't mean you haven't been trying.

2) More content shouldn't be noise if people focus on the game and not fluff. Granted, that hasn't happened this game.

What's the misrep?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Shendu »

My last effort at a non-Ali wagon.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Shendu »

The wagons on you and Xyzzy are tied at three a piece. My vote stays where it is.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 887, Alisae wrote:No.
You're voting me if you don't want to no lynch.
Xyzzy is lynchbait.
And I'm the PR that needs to be triggered.
Oh right, you're planning to self-hammer.

But you still need two more votes to do that. We'll see if you get them.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Shendu »

I'm trying to save you from yourself. Don't let your life be thrown away in vain.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #87) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Shendu »

@Zach:
Quicklynch is still generally bad, I can't see the future and know that nobody seems to care enough to play this game.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #88) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Shendu »

I've only called you obvtown a dozen times. Unless you want to claim jester.

If you're a jester I might actually vote for you, I'd feel better about giving you a win than triggering a middling PR.

P-edit: @Alisae
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #89) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 900, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 898, Shendu wrote:
@Zach:
Quicklynch is still generally bad, I can't see the future and know that nobody seems to care enough to play this game.

I don't know why you're talking about what "generally" is what when we're in this game

Are my posts supposed to apply to every game or something
Quicklynching is anti-town, unless you can see the future and know that this game will turn out the way it has.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Shendu »

@Zach:
My point is that you were/are only correct in hindsight. Quicklynching this game would've been okay, but based on available info at the time, there was no reason to think that.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Shendu »

The harsh truth is that I don't trust Ali to use his PR well. He will cop me, 4/9 chance he'll send my PM to either scum or the next NK. 5/9 chance he sends it to town, I'm cleared and simply killed off.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 917, Firebringer wrote:
In post 916, Shendu wrote:The harsh truth is that I don't trust Ali to use his PR well. He will cop me, 4/9 chance he'll send my PM to either scum or the next NK. 5/9 chance he sends it to town, I'm cleared and simply killed off.
Are you 100% positive Alisae is what he is claiming to be?
read his posts, he doesn't seem to have intention of going through with his own lynch even though at several instancees he says he is, then he votes someone else later.

Read his posts again pls.
Like you just posted, your view of Ali's play seems to be what you'd do as scum. I would never play the way Ali has this game as scum, and I don't think most players would, either. Maybe Ali is way closer to you in play than I think, but most players would never make that claim as scum D1.

It's not a good town play either, but it still makes more sense to me as misguided town than gambiting scum.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Shendu »

Firebringer, if you think Ali is scum, why do you want to lynch him? Doesn't that go against the theory you presented that lynching scum D1 is bad?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Shendu »

Can't really complain about my wagon, I did say it's still better than lynching Ali.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 924, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Shendu
I know why Nahdia SR's me, why do you?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 937, Zachstralkita wrote:if alisae is town and gets killed tonight we lost his role power

how are you all so sure that's not going to happen
If that happens, you instalynch notscience.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #97) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 941, Firebringer wrote:Shendu is 100% a mislynch and we get zero info from it.
I just want to point this out as my final post for this game day.

Like I am really really annoyed by all of this.
Alisae is likely lying about something and nobody but me is questioning it.
I thought you didn't care about this game, but now I see that you were simply hiding your thoughts regarding Ali.

Between the premature claim and people doubting Ali's read, I think there's little chance Ali is the scum daykill anymore.

P-edit: Huh.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #98) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Shendu »

How so?
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 953, Zachstralkita wrote:shendu you said lynching you is better than lynching alisae?
Lynching a scumread is better than lynching a townread, yeah. If I thought there was >1% chance of Ali being scum, I'd think different.
In post 955, Alisae wrote:You're basicly saying you'll support a mislynch on someone if no one benefits from it. Lynching a Jester D1 is way more scum motivated then town motivated.
I'd rather play openly anti-town, than play anti-town but pretend that it's pro-town.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Shendu »

You could say that I should protect myself above Ali since I 100% know that I'm town, but I think the chance of Ali lying is so minimal I'm not taking it into consideration.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 958, Zachstralkita wrote:So you believe his claim but you maintain that your lynch is better than his for town win con
Yeah. Lynching the role is a net negative, unless it hits scum. It's better to lynch the scummy player we would want Ali to cop than lynch Ali to cop them.

I'm still the second worst lynch of the day, but I see lynching Ali as anti-town whereas lynching me is just a D1 mislynch. I also talked about this in .

xyzzy is at L-2.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Shendu »

In post 965, xyzzy wrote:well, I'm town, so obviously lynching me is a mistake, so how about I just kill someone who I'm scum reading who other people have also scum read?

VOTE: shendu

hopefully this is the right choice!
That role would explain why you refused to vote before.
In post 565, Shendu wrote:{Alisae}
[Firebringer, Gerryoat, Nahdia}
{Maria, Not_Mafia, beeboy}
{-}
{notscience, xyzzy, Zach}

Everyone in the scumpool technically a scumlean since there isn't much to go on, but that's the pool I'm willing to lynch in.
The above is still roughly my reads list. I don't think Firebringer would've tried so hard to divert the wagon away from me if he was scum, the way he went about it felt genuine instead of an attempt at buddying or towncred. I got my Nahdia townread during the immediate aftermath of Almost's death, I think the way they changed their reads in real time in response to a lot of new information would be hard to fake that convincingly. Gerryoat is the least confident of my townreads, I've just generally either agreed with his views or seen where they're coming from.
Shendu
Shendu
Goon
Shendu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Shendu »

Even after I learned in the game thread that Nahdia was one of the scum, I didn't catch on to their partner. Congratz.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”