Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4237 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Yo I wrote down my catch ups up to page 100 will post when I get back to the crib but I can say 2/3 of these flips go way against what I was thinking
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4240 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

No I'm not I will slap a muzzle on you then slap the shit off aroof rrf

Get ready for some high octane Zachposting
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Up to 100, still gotta do the rest of Day 1

And iM not linking these posts im referencing thats hella work you can go to the page its on or get me to go to the page its on

Spoiler:
Catch up from page 12

Since I've seen the flip I can work backwards and analyze Pep's wagon

I'll be posting my thoughts and not concrete reads. After full catch up is done then I will give my reads. I'll also do some ISOs after that.

304 – disagree. Good town post from drealmerz but he's not a dummy, it's entirely possible for it to be manipulative play as well

drealmerz is.. currently being drealmerz

381 is a good post from conmanmick, but I agree with how dreal read his previous one to a degree

The new Transcend is really fucking my head up. Since he became nobility he done switched up on all of us

Note in 408 Pep is on the far end of his scum spectrum. Viewing his 3 reasons for voting pep, they actually seem very weak but you can't expect too much early game.

Now I may be biasing myself, but in his subsequent interaction with Pep it looks like he's goading him as in purposefully talking to him in such a manner to elicit a scum reaction.

~ I think Ramcius is trying to find things out. It doesn't hurt that he seems to be on the same page with me wrt transcend.

445 from manuel seems to be a miscommunication? I don't know if he's interpreting Pep's post how it was actually intended, but either way it's a bad reason to hop on that imo.

Transcend has fake vig'd too many times for me to consider it being real until I see a flip.

um. gerry didnt react that bad to it, but most of what I've seen from him is NAI.

479 – actually shitpost is how a lot of people town tbh

CMM 501– Lol I played with gerry once and he seems like the type of guy that would do that stuff in an argument if he's against you. It sorta pisses me off but only a little. That is to say that I don't think that it's an accurate scum case for a player who posts like that

505 from conmanmick is a ping actually LMFAO ew

Jaack 531 – What is this? I just want to know what it is.

I think Alisae's being Alisae I guess.

Hmm 533 I've never seen someone take that stance before. I disagree though. To say that no posts are NAI is to effectively say you can declare someone town or scum from their one RVS post, or an ISO of like 7 posts where they haven't said shit. You're operating off of information that you think you have when you don't, which is an issue.

Actually 548 from Alisae seems like he's pandering. If you put it with the rest of his posts it seems like he wants to safely engage with everyone and appear innocent, to be honest

~ I'm interested in how Lemon Tree comes to its reads

649 – Why in the hell do I feel like most of these pep votes are low effort? Like you pick these things that can be interpreted as scummy, sure, but you throw a little bit of ugdfhjkhfxhn in there and boom, we're done. I don't like. I don't like, yoshi city.

651 – bud, if you read that post then you must have read the two above it. How then did you still not know what he was talking about? Reeks of being deliberately obtuse.

681 – uh oh, look at that vote hop. Interestingly enough, this can be read as either town reading posts wrong or ew scum.

699 nai but he talks to pep like him and the player pep is referring to are both town.

In case you haven't noticed by now, I've developed a scumread on Yoshi and a slight one on Alisae.

Havent noticed a whole lot of ironstove or kuror0

~ gerryoat not addressing the fact that iron will be vla and made a good point about him being VLA in 798 is a little disconcerting, though I have no way of knowing if it's a post that was unseen or deliberately not responded to

808 – Don't have a whole lot of info on Jaack as a player, so can't make an accurate determination about reads list

hunh. So why did you switch your vote to ram 7 posts later if you felt there was more traction on manuel? Spur of the moment huh?

Speaking of Ramcius, I'll have to devote time to reading him as I play with him(this is being written at night) to get a better read there. He's given me some good vibes, though.

Ew, Manuel's opinion of gerryoat is ew. Lol 930 and 935 really?

Reading Ramcius' wall in 946, it's clear to me that he's taking a towny approach here. What's also clear is that Pepchoninga, did in fact do contradictory things at some points. I think Ramcius genuinely believed Pep was scum here, which is more than I can say about most of the votes on him.

Gerrys 956 case on Ironstove is sort of decent. I can't make a concrete judgement on it because it's like, the first i've seen of iron that I paid attention to. I think what he said about the vig shot rxn makes sense

Pines here but I don't have a lot from him

All Manuel's 1005 tells me, tbh, is that he can make surface level reads. And having surface level reasons isn't really good when you're scum casing someone. The take away from this is that Pep has done some weird things, but at this point in the game even w/o the flip you can see his towniness throughout the fact that his actions don't seem manufactured from a scum POV. It boggles me why people didn't and there's only two answers to that.

kuror0's 1024 seems genuine in intention. I have another game with him I believe, I'll have to check that one cause I never really had a feel for him.

Manuel 1026 – Well, it was better than the last two posts in that chain of argument. Not saying much

I believe page 42 is about the second time I've taken notice of Elena Fisher, she's been keeping a low profile

Pine 1047 is not infallible.

Um, Yoshi's 1053 sounds like the type of thing that you do to fuck around, but he did it in a really awkward way.

1062 – how do you say Elena's appeasing and then call her town in practically the same breath?

Yoshi 1082 lol

Going to analyze Pere's read of Manuel in 1078 and see his perspective on it. Also will look at the game I have with Manuel in it

Peregrine isn't giving me too much to indicate one way or another, I have a completed town game with him and his activity level was similar

1103 – From what I've gathered I think this is one of his problems LOL

1147 – Jaack sort of slipped off my radar.

1153 – so transcends on point currently tho, reading pep town. I will have to see if he has progression on this in the ISO

Okay, fuck. 1171 from Clumsy is a bad post. But that's Ramcius slot.. hmm..

Jaack's 1189 is a solid post

1208 – I'd really like to hear about Pine's experience with scum drealmerz.

Black Lagoon is ALSO my favorite anime. Then Ghost in Shell SAC, then Gosick or DANGANRONPA

Elena scum reads pep? Yea thats sus

Her confidence in the fact that he “scumtold” is sort of telling upon knowing the flip? I guess I'll find out tho

1344 LMFAO “ I DONT WANT TO PRESENT A CASE IM NOT A CASE PERSON”

HAHAHAHAHA HAHA THATS NOT GOOD HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I like how Pine calls pep mega ultra kill scum and transcend says pep is town 3 posts later

1339 (Pine)“Your reads are all made up, and you're making all kinds of newbiescum tells”

This one is sort of pinging me, I'm used to scum Pine being manipulative and taking x and stretching it to be x, y fucking z and q. But because it's Pine the town doesn't question him. He's said very concrete things and I don't believe he could reasonably provide damning proof for what he said. I feel comfortable scumreading Pine for now

Reading 1357 from Pep where he exchanges with Elena gives me an insight into her thought process, which admittedly isn't too strong but I can see that sort of conclusion being made.

1362 (Manuel) “If he doesnt care about it, why is he scumreading everyone that mentions a scumread on him?”

I notice a lot of people do this

“Instead of giving a read on pep he calls him lynchbait. What does that mean? This looks like he is giving an answer when he is actually not.”

That IS A READ YA FUCK

1370 (Clumsy) – “Jesus my predecessor is a scum-fuck. >_< ”

Where did I hear the scumtell that calling your predecessor scummy makes you scum?

I believe it.

1371 – gerry oats read list : Um I'm mixed on these. I think I agree with some of them but others not, like Pine and Transcendentalist and Elena Fisher.

1377 – ehh it's easy to say things like that I guess, but Alisae may just be being Alisae. I don't have a concrete thing yet.

1405 - “Pine, how much can I trust you?” yea id trust a dayvig on this motherfucker right about now

1408 – Nothing to say besides I enjoy drealmerz' ocean analogy

Alisae posts a nice lullaby

1479 – consistent pattern is that scumpine tends to take every opportunity discredit every one that goes against him. However not using this as a tell considering I can bias myself

im lyin of course Im going to use this as a fucking tell

61 HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I see a lot of iron traction I wonder why it stopped

I like Iron's response to his wagon btw. Maybe thats why he left.

Actually thinking about

Yeah holy shit if I was here I woulda pushed a Pine lynch

1563 LMFAO HE SAYS FINE THEN MAKES A CASE W 3 POSTS

64 a wild yoshi appears, and eh

1619 don't know how to feel about fro90 agreeing with Alisae's surface level response to a surface level accusation on him

Well at least we sort of agree at this point that Clumsy is scum

1694 Yeah son I feel like you should at least understand why you're scummy for sring your predecessor BUT he explains his read progression on Transcizzle well

1703 ima flip a coin to decide how I read drealmerz this game

1777 YES. CALL PINE OUT ON HIS BULLSHIT

Ok im glad the wagon is switching now

Not sure how to feel about Irons vote on Alisae p. 77

1971 – Alisae says he wants to rope Clumsy yet would rather “ pressure “ Jaack... and this is okay?

I'd agree with Fro99er's synopsis of that movement in 2004 though, he was posturing tbh

2048 – Transcend, come on son. That was basic

yes 2050

2111 – ew, a Pine townread. Transcend is sort of low for me this game any way???????? I dunno.

2114 Iron stop reaching

I can't draw much from Manuel's reads in 2156, but I'm not sure why gerryoat is scum and I definitely didn't think Pep was scum upon witnessing this entire wagon take place. Also why is Yoshi read based on whether or not you think his reads are good?

Hmm not sure about Iron's reaction to gerryoat's sr on him. All things considered, I'm not thinking he's scum for it.

Clumsy wagon gaining traction but I already support it so WHAT HAPPENED

and of course fucking drealmerz townreads clumsy

...and Transcend votes jaack

…....................CLUMSY CLAIMED MASON W NO PARTNER.

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS OH LET ME GUESS YALL LET IT OFF.

2322(Transcend) Now regardless what I feel about Clumsy it's scummy as fuck to hunt for partners for potential mason. It's scummy because I'm assuming Transcend believes the claim.

Damn I thought Iron was going to be a savage like I would have until I saw the unvote

2344(gerryoat) so.. are you picking your lynches based on who townreads them or not? Cause that came off bad.

2353 (Manuel) – Am I missing something? You're treating him as conf town when he's nowhere close to conf

Like, I don't see clear cut scum motivation to claim mason but clumsy was really scummy.

2379 (kuror0) found it interesting that he votes Alisae out of his scumreads, who mostly posts noise.

I see why Pep probably got lynched, cause he was insistent on remaining on the mason claim. Smh

Smh at you not him

Want to point out that I have no clue how to read yoshi. I can see his actions coming from either alignment because they're sort of ambiguous

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4629 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Hold up im on 120 now can you motherfuckers make an effort to not bust 40 more pages out before I get up to where everyone is now
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4642 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm not just reading the game I have to write stuff too and I don't devote every hour of my time to this

I'll be done in a jiffy don't worry

gerryoat wrote:
In post 4629, Zachstralkita wrote:Hold up im on 120 now can you motherfuckers make an effort to not bust 40 more pages out before I get up to where everyone is now
just say if you CC me or not. I was neighbored. Do you cc this?
No
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4657 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Ok I'm caught up, here is the REST of it.

Spoiler:

Noting that frogger calls pep just bad town in 2508 and 2509 to see if he changes

I would have probably said Yoshi vs Pine too :/

Wow I see why iron got banned

LMFAO you dont reaction test like that my g

I'll note on 104 that Fro99er is the main or one of the main ones making sort of a case on Yoshi

HMMM.. I don't know why Fro99er has grounds to call gerry's progression gross in 2627 – one of the posts in question is 1000 posts apart – his post 2629 doesn't do an adequate job of considering this

2676 – gee dreal, I don't normally see you misrep people like this

Im noticing wagons in this game are spreading – like when the wagon changes other people suddenly seem to have scumreads at the same time??? OR it was just like that idk

2737 – I can't tell if Alisae is trying to appear derpy or he genuinely believes what he says. Slight scummy vibe

While I don't believe gerry's suspicions on dreal are inherently scum manufactured, I will agree with others at that point that he sort of came out of the blue with it. But I change thoughts fast like that sometims too

2774 – As an observer I can clearly tell dreal is misrepping his argument tho LMAO, that's not what he was saying?????

2825- (I know he's a mason now) but CMM does not seem to consider the thought of fake claming mason in a setup without masons?

117 I suppose my question after most of this is what prompts the lynch to switch back to Pep? That requires CONSCIOUS effort on someone's part and I'm willing to bet someone spearheaded the lynch again

2694 – I know this is a large but I don't like people who have a lot of nulls in their reads

Agreeing with the few scumreads on Elena, I feel like she's discrediting those who oppose her and does a good job of it because it doesn't LOOK like that

3011 – bad response

Manuel's posts in 121-122 : I know he flipped mason but buddy was a big part of the d1 mislynch.

3031 – bad apathy is bad.

3076 “there's no use softing who you think a mason claim is when scum can just easily pick up on the soft as town would” and then you thought it would be better to out it even further for... what reason again?

3198 (Yoshi) I never understood claiming just “PR” like that little bit of information you don't reveal is vital. Then again, it's one of those things that makes this claim look sorta sketch to me.

3202 man fro9 is so scummy, if im not mistaken he was sring yoshi and gerry but then starts like pandering to yoshi once he claims “PR”?

WOW WHATS WORSE IS 3224 – his supposed thought process indicates that yoshi is super scum

AND THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS ALIVE NOW???

To clarify, the dissonance is what's scummy here. THE DISSONANCE

3236 “Do it then” - Yoshi, in response to threat of the “YOLO HAMMER”

YOSHI CLAIMS PT COP

3253 – GERRYOAT WHY DID YOU DOUBT HIM BEFORE HE NAMED HIS ROLE BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THE NAMING OF HIS ROLE MAKES IT MORE VIABLE WHEN IT WAS BULLSHIT BEFORE?

ALSO IN THE CATEGORY OF “DIDNT BELIEVE CLAIM” ARE:

fro99er
cloudkicker (FLIPPED SCUM)

Note that what I'm referring to here is the REACTION to the claim, it's multiball so there can be opposing scum in this situation. I DID NOT LIKE HOW YOSHI HANDLED THE L1, but I will see where this goes

3257 – [important: Yoshi] “Also, I think this role implies two mafia teams.” Derp or intentional fake derp? From what I've read this game was “advertised” as multiball??

3260 - “Why? Personally, I found it fishy that people kept assuming 2 scumteams, but I never materialized that superstition into anything.”

So why do people call other people out on this supposed unawareness of multiball but I saw NO ONE do it to yoshi?? fishy

AFTER 3224 I can say Fro99er is probably scum, he does a complete 180 on Yoshi in similar fashion to gerryoat. So they're both scummy but Fro99er is way more scummy to me.

The fact that CLOUD did the same thing and now flipped mafia is even more damning.

now pay attention, on page 132 Fro99er unvotes in 3282 saying he's seen a similar role, then says that his claim jives with his behavior, to imply that he's town?

Then he switches one page later 3304 - “Why couldn't yoshi's role be a scum role?” as if to doubtcast because he doesn't want confirmed townies.

HE DOES IT AGAIN IN 3318 HOLY SHIT IM DEFINITELY LYNCINHG THAT

YOU CANT DO THAT, you don't do that

Cloud agrees with him too... not sure if that signifies partners or not partners

3366 – I think by this point drealmerz knows alisae asks questions about everything and has scumread him for it in the past – I think he's just attempting to appear towny by having conversation with him – like, he says what he says as if that would make Alisae change his behavior when he should definitely know it's not going to

3375 - Im pretty sure cloud basically claimed scum here by saying “ Ive had a hard gut scumread on froggy for the past 2-3 pages following with a vote, but 2-3 pages ago he was directly agreeing with froggy on Yoshi's role being a scum role. Perhaps he was trying to distance but doing so badly.
3416 – why does transcend vote jaack here when theres so much people.. with more content.. who are scummy...

3432 – 3433 – not sure about kuror's flailing in question, will have to look into

3435 – INTERESTING how Jaack suddenly appears when his name is brought up in a scummy fashion, that sort of pings me.

3474 – “ we are really close to top 5” yeah this is really funny motherfucker, now look at me

3475 – um.. jaack places a vote on drealmerz.. but no reasons to follow?

3477 ima have to see if transcend's played with dreal before

3500 – I thought Jaack was scum transcend.. .why are you talking to him like that

3514 - I see.. it's a case but it's a vague one... though I'm not entirely opposed

Few cloud posts on 142 makes me think he is aligned with fro99er

Now I'm really fucking interested, Jaack becomes the main wagon yet PEP STILL DIES D1

LET ME GUESS ANOTHER FUCKING CLAIM – ALTHOUGH FROM 3 FLIPS I ALREADY ASSUMED VIG OR SK . SO THATAS PROBABLY WHAT IT IS

3678(Fro99er) “THIS is the universal scum signal” yeah.. tells.. that.. apply.. to every.. player... that.. is noT... SMART

he follows with “Yoshi did it too.” Oh, Yoshi, the guy you scumread after he claimed “PR” then townread after he added a name to the role then went right back to hard scumreading again like it DIDN'T HAPPEN?

3721 – you motherfuckers sign up for larges with these types of players KNOWING there's going to be a lot of posts then go “I.. just want this day to end im going to just lynch wnyrareyeouyikaeryslgrtiejona” I don't CONDONE That shit.

~ Jack claims two shot vig

can't say I don't believe this claim considering his play this game has been pretty low key. I believe this claim more than I gave credit to Yoshi's claim when I saw it

3474(Fro99er) “Oh I'll just claim PR and let you guys decide if you believe me” You didnt seem to have a problem when Yoshi did it. Well you did, but after he said his role name you were cool for a quick minute before he was hard scum again.

Actually agreeing with Elena on this page fro99er is scum

here we see fro99er in his natural habitat going hard attempting to discredit his opposition..

Fro99er is good at sparring with people but he can't NOT be obv scum. Im sorry

3904 “Yoshi outed himself as scum there, I knew his claim was a scumclaim” No. No you didn't.

Ok so you motherfuckers just decided to give up and fucking compromise on pep which was a bad lynch to begin with. YEP You did.

4111 – I'm tired of drealmerz doing this shit and attempting to void whatever responsibility he has toward the game

4155 (Transcend) I decided to abruptly end it because 1. It was just dragging on

Still.. bad..

the post right below it where Alisae quotes “I don't think pep is scum but il dl lynch him” from Transcend is bad, but not necessarily indicative of anything considering it was like 1000 posts ago

ghhhhhhhhhh I hate town defending bad lynches by blaming the other player.......... whatever blame the other player holds the town usually holds more of it

And yes, if I was here I would have totally called out that bullshit day one.

Fro99er is blatant scum I talk about it in the spoiler, I don't like his actions surrounding Yoshi's claim and Jaack's at all

VOTE: Fro99er
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4658 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Again no links because I did it in openoffice and copypasted, cause I had one document from when I was doing the rest of it over night phase

Simply direct me to which post you want if finding it yourself is too hard
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4662 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisae wrote:Zach any other reads?

Elena is also a scumread, you are also a slight consideration and I am also fine with drealmerz lynch this game

Transcend is lower than he normally is and it has nothing to do with him scumreading my slot, his play today while I am real time here will give me a better gauge of that read
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4666 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4664, Alisae wrote:
In post 4662, Zachstralkita wrote:
Alisae wrote:Zach any other reads?

Elena is also a scumread, you are also a slight consideration and I am also fine with drealmerz lynch this game

Transcend is lower than he normally is and it has nothing to do with him scumreading my slot, his play today while I am real time here will give me a better gauge of that read
Any townreads?

I forgot to mention ConManMick as scumread

but yea Jaack and PereV as townreads
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4670 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

A confirmed fucking mason
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4674 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

no manuel was clumsys mason buddy from my understanding?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4676 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Wow I'm lame I thought Elena Fisher was Sam Fisher's daughter from fucking splinter cell I literally went this whole time thinking that

Like I remember she was like 4 but in the other game she was like 19 I didnt question anything too much
Alisae wrote:there are 3 masons.
Ok then
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4679 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 4676, Zachstralkita wrote:Wow I'm lame I thought Elena Fisher was Sam Fisher's daughter from fucking splinter cell I literally went this whole time thinking that

Like I remember she was like 4 but in the other game she was like 19 I didnt question anything too much
Alisae wrote:there are 3 masons.
Ok then
good game but Uncharted good friend

It's okay we both like Revy

Alisae wrote:I mean it's not confirmed 3 masons but Clumsy had Manny and Mick as his highest townreads throughout most of the day and those are most likely his mason partners.
Alisae wrote:not confirmed
Returning back to my original stance until further notice
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4684 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

What scum tells are you referring to

also I think I'm confident in Pere, I read him totally wrong in our game and thought he was lurking to be scum but he strikes me as the type of player who plays like that and it's an activity based read so not necessarily on the same plan as play and actions
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4686 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Hell yea I am
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4689 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

bro im working magic, sheep me on frogger and you will see

regardless of the merit your points may or may not have it's hardly relevant, it's not like I made the guy conf. But hes def not a lynch option for me today so

You're also implying that I should be scumreading him or placing him lower than I have because my FEELS DO NOT MATTER, which I disagree with
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4690 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

While it's true theres no hard evidence to support my read I don't feel good about discrediting it just because it's mostly gut with a little bit of meta
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4692 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I feel you I just don't get why it's as relevant compared to the bulk of my content in my catch up especially what I'm actually pushing. Granted I can say lean town for now
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4707 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4693, gerryoat wrote:Zach, watch out. Frogger will be super defensive once he sees you voted him
I mean why would EYE patch things up when I could give him more ARs than a we're pirates speech
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4723 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:He was blatant vi

HE WAS BLATANT VI AND U HAMMERED HIM?

I'm not sponsoring this
Fro99er wrote:
In post 4693, gerryoat wrote:Zach, watch out. Frogger will be super defensive once he sees you voted him
Just like I was with Cloudy, eh?
you can attempt to discredit me but you will not credit yourself which will ultimately be your downfall today

Fro99er wrote:
In post 4707, Zachstralkita wrote:
I mean why would EYE patch things up when I could give him more ARs than a we're pirates speech
Glork alt?
Glork posts battle rap bars?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4738 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4734, Transcend wrote:Gosh man I'm town but i have no fucking idea how to convince you that your case on me is flawed as fuck.
bruh he's scum LMFAO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4802 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I don't see the case on gerryoat despite his shiftiness D1

Fro9 is mafia
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4803 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

gerry is being scumread for his responses tho? LMFAo

At least what I'm noticing
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4805 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Willing to vote Elena as well I probably will.

It seems that some maintain scumreads on my slot but no one save for Clumsy has engaged me on content in my catch up and no one at all has addressed the interactions in context for which I find Fro99er likely to be mafia, either disagreeing with or agreeing with them or simply commenting on it.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Like I find boggling that the day after a ml you guys can not only push another bad lynch so quick but actually argue that it was pro town to lynch a townie
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4855 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4813, Clumsy wrote:So far I'm seeing

Zach wants to hang Transcend
Zach is against Gerry wagon
Drealmerz7 is wanting Transcend
Jaack is wanting Gerry
Zach is wanting Elena
Elena is wanting Transcend
Transcend is wanting Elena

Zach how do you feel about one of your scum reads voting another scum read?
In post 4805, Zachstralkita wrote:Willing to vote Elena as well I probably will.

It seems that some maintain scumreads on my slot but no one save for Clumsy has engaged me on content in my catch up and no one at all has addressed the interactions in context for which I find Fro99er likely to be mafia, either disagreeing with or agreeing with them or simply commenting on it.
Yeah, I figured from yesterday that scum is running the town right now, this makes me think the same.

I want to hear more from Jae.

Same for Yoshi.

PereV as well but from what I gather that's not going to happen.

Currently liking Kuror0 for town I think.

Why does it feel like more people scumread Transcend than are actually voting there?

I don't scumread Transcend per se he's just null and I cannot abide the condoning of pep lynch
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4875 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

How about we stop dicking around and implying that I should be defending another man's actions in my slot as opposed to defending my own -- which no one seems to care about
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4881 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

gerryoat wrote:
In post 4875, Zachstralkita wrote:How about we stop dicking around and implying that I should be defending another man's actions in my slot as opposed to defending my own -- which no one seems to care about
Pretty sure no one is voting you, just out your reads. If they are good, they will change their perception.

I haven't been deliberately hiding them I just haven't bothered to post it, will post in like five minutes
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4915 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fake and scum

reads:

Town
Jaack
kuror0
Clumsy
PereV

null: Transcend, ironslot, gerryoat, yoshifan

nullscum
drealmerz7

scum
Elena
Alisae
Fro99er
ConManMick
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4921 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm not laughing mate
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4926 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

gerryoat wrote:Zach, conman is not lynchable. I mean it was explained. But besides that, I think those reads are decent
Sorry I'm drunk
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4927 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm lying I'm not drunk I fucked up
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4930 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Listen let's not worry about my semantics and worry about nailing Elena and Fro99er's heads to the wall
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4940 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

itt drealmerz becomes the first person to enable win condition for BOTH scumteams
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4946 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

what's that game called again transcend?

the one where i choke you to death?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4950 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4948, Transcend wrote:Hey now
Xoxoxo we have to hydra some time
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5018 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fro99er has no option but to blatantly discredit those against him, he is obv scum

If I hadn't voted him on daystart my name wouldn't even be in his mouth
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5020 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fact of the matter is you guys will sheep what he says because he presents it well and he has that shiny award. I'm pretty sure that's why he didn't die yesterday
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5022 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4972, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4803, Zachstralkita wrote:gerry is being scumread for his responses tho? LMFAo

At least what I'm noticing
In post 4806, Zachstralkita wrote:Like I find boggling that the day after a ml you guys can not only push another bad lynch so quick but actually argue that it was pro town to lynch a townie
Zach wanting to derail the Gerry wagon.

Noted for when Gerry flips scum.

You and him have done similar things in my eyes, you seem to be unaware of this

But the reasons surrounding this push today have been nothing short of weak

You voted me twice in the last 2 pages for emphasis

JaeReed wrote:Only time I've played with Zach he was scum and was a shitposting fuck the whole time and unreadable. He had a good entrance here. Frog I think you might be inclined towards omgus right now. The push on you isn't amazing but is it scummy?

Yet no one at all has commented on the reasoning behind it

Fro99er probably will after I make this post
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5024 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 5021, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5018, Zachstralkita wrote:Fro99er has no option but to blatantly discredit those against him, he is obv scum
This makes no sense. Why would i also be pushing Transcend who is townreading me if this was true

Because you've committed an error. Pushing Transcend is not a smart move on your part and he will get you eaten alive if he's town
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5026 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Yep, wrong lily pad to hop on.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5029 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Mick is the only one that is completely out of order

You my friend, I am going to sauté you and rip out your stuffing
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5063 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: Elena Fisher

foh transcend
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5215 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisae and Fro99 are obvscum I can't believe votes went into Transcend for that
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5217 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Elena is scum as well? Not hard Furude-san
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5221 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

The Transcend wagon voters are absolutely ew.

Clumsy, be a pal and help out.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5223 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Like, don't misunderstand me. My POV on Transcend was made earlier. But there is min 2 scum on that wagon, which completely changes my perspective.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5225 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Actually, he is helping out
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5312 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm not scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5316 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fro99er is a definite good vig shot
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5486 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Here now, had limited internet connection the last 2 days
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5489 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Aye no one is motherfucking vigging me, vig Fro99er for scum flip

I believe Elena is a better lynch for today but I won't be upset if Alissa does
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5490 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

JaeReed slot also a good vig tbh
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5520 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 5515, JaeReed wrote:
In post 5514, Alisae wrote:Jae I also find it wierd and awkward you haven't done your ranger reads yet.
You should do those.
Not yet, young one.
Next day phase once I've read up everything and have my shit & notes together.
You're town, d7 is probably town. Transcend is definitely scum. BYF is maybe Transcend's partner, but possibly just wrong.
Elena and Frogger are probably town.

I didn't like Zach's suggestion to vig me, but that's entirely gut based, it just felt slimy as fuck. His entrance to the game was still good and believable, and his play is different to his scum play that I've seen so far.

In any case, I'm pushing scum with you, so you should worry about reading me tomorrow and whether I'm on the opposite scum team then, after Transcend's flip, rather than right now. I know what you're thinking, just hold on to it for now, k?

Lmao cause I thought u were better than to be on Transcrnd
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5657 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I had better be fucking airlifted out of that vig pool

Also the Transcend wagon is probably the worst wagon composition I've ever seen
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5658 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

U guys trying to run up Elena within 4 pages
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5661 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I will make some simple points on Elena lynch today
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5663 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 5515, JaeReed wrote:
I didn't like Zach's suggestion to vig me, but that's entirely gut based, it just felt slimy as fuck. His entrance to the game was still good and believable, and his play is different to his scum play that I've seen so far.
Why point this out then if no change in read?

kuror0 wrote:zach whats your read on Alissae and transc at this point?
Alissa still scum and Transcend null town as of now
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5665 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

go ahead and be scum oh wait u are
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5666 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Well I don't believe that Elena is solving, at all. her play reeks of it.

She had a few pings to me when I was catching up day 1 and those were pretty strong to me, theyre in my catch up.

In post 4360, Elena Fisher wrote:Transcend scumplay is always omgus or pressure people that go for him it's really easy to tell. Kepp the wagon going vig Gerry tonight that's 2 scum down

This is a really weak argument by the way in the sense that it's so vague. Also by the fact that I think Transcend's wagon is mostly scum driven.

In post 4349, Elena Fisher wrote:Pretty clear scumteam trying to frame me for that push when Pep was scummy as shit and also pushing clum the day before.
Pedit: I think there on w/e non blackmafia is btw

Oh gee.. whats non blackmafia....... other mafia team isnt usually the opposite color.... hmm.. if I say non blackmafia no one will scumread me for saying white

In post 5455, Elena Fisher wrote:Look at that scum wagon on Alisae holy shit lol

>wagon has a mason and a PR claim

yep i just need to discredit the people thats not me.. ... and low key everyone else.. so they can maybe vote for transcend

Like.. why.. why do I have to case this.. why isn't it visible
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5668 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I would get a tomahawk thrown at me if I said that in a game...

YES IT IS DEFINITELY ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

nonblackmafia.. what could it be...................... YELLOW??????????????????????????????????????? geeEEEEE

that's a conscious decision you have to make to speak like that.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5676 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Wooooow happy birthday the cake sits on top the VLA banner like a plate
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5679 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: alisae

Not transcend
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5688 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Ive basically been PoEd into both pools

Fuck the votes shoot Fro9 for scum flip
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5698 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisas is now L2 as well

AND TRANSCRIPT is NOT ON THAT VOTE
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5737 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend you will probably find a way to get lynched before Elena gets traction

No one seems to mind that she is scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5740 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

No u won't u scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5744 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

You'll be making your last ribbet in due time
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5754 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

You'd shoot WHO motherfucker?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5760 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Jae will you vote Elena
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5857 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Smh
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5861 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fro9 is also obvscum but go ahead u guys use your smart things
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5890 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I didn't even provide a case I provided a few reasons -- still solid

I'm guessing the only reason Elena is alive is no one's diverted attention to her or they follow the same school of thought that got Pep lynched and got a wagon on Transcend, not too hard to follow. Scum is misdirecting

Don't get me wrong Transcend wasnt a strong read for me this game at all but the way the wagon developed and its makeup is absolutely disgusting
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5894 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

It's time
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5895 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5902 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:
Willing to vote Elena Fisher today?

(If you're playing please answer with 'Yes' or 'No.')[/center]

Alisae ~ Yes/No
BigYoshiFan ~ Yes/No
Clumsy ~ Yes/No
ConManMick ~ Yes/No
drealmerz7 ~ Yes/No
Fro99er ~ No
gerryoat ~ Yes/No
Jaack ~ Yes/No
JaeReed ~ Yes/No
kuror0 ~ Yes/No
PeregrineV ~ Yes/No
Zachstralkita ~ Yes

Updated.

ONLY THE REAL KNOW
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5903 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

yo what happened to wake
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5908 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:
In post 5903, Zachstralkita wrote:yo what happened to wake
I think in the role madness dead pt he was talking about beginning nursing school or some shit again. Hence why smith took over a massive chunk of that game.
oh i thought they got him with that kilo of ketamine we got in a rotterdam-related incident
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5920 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

HES SCUM BRO HES THEO NE DOING THE MANIPULATION
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5922 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

ITS THE PICTURE THATS WHY YOU THINK HES TOWN
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5933 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fro99er only croaked my name when I voted him the start of this Day

FACTS
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5946 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fro99er wrote:
In post 5933, Zachstralkita wrote:Fro99er only croaked my name when I voted him the start of this Day

FACTS
FACT, you tried to derail the Gerry wagon, who is my strongest scumread, and THAT'S why I started scumreading you. I was waffly on your slot before that.
Yea i attempt to stop wagons I think are on town

its a very unorthodox strategy. I learned it on town of salem in 1993
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5948 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

that's not to say i held gerry in high regard when i read day one cause i didnt. his reactions and the people pushing him today gave me more on that read
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5951 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Elena's play is manufactured for sure

her rxn to the nonblack mafia thing when drealmerz pressed her was hilarious too
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5958 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I joined this site the day Transcend was born

I'm like 1 of the 3 wise men
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5960 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

No you're 9 months old
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6048 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

ANYONE SLOWING THE WAGON DOWN IS AIDING AND ABETTING ENEMIES OF THE STATE
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6052 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Minus masons , Jaack who I believe and etc

PeregrineV, kuror0, Transcend

gerryoat

Jaeslot

Alisae

Elena , drealmerz, Fro99er

Jae is on null tier and Gerry is on leantown now, transfer is town now

Fro99er wrote:
In post 6048, Zachstralkita wrote:ANYONE SLOWING THE WAGON DOWN IS AIDING AND ABETTING ENEMIES OF THE STATE
Consider me aiding and abetting

I still think it's far more likely transcend is scum over Elena.
You don't count you're already scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6056 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

My opinions on Yoshis claim are not to be made public at this point in time
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6057 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6055, Fro99er wrote:This is the same Zach who had Mick as one of his top scumreads after mick was already outed as Mason.

HEY that was an unrelated incident which was corrected
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6058 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

don't make me go into my final form fro99er
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6064 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6060, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6056, Zachstralkita wrote:My opinions on Yoshis claim are not to be made public at this point in time
Literally the only way Dreal is scum is if Yoshi scum with him or if Dreal is a traitor.

So hiding fake feelings about the claim is dumb.

I was more talking about yoshi himself
Transcend wrote:Lol?

Did you ever feel good about one. :p
HES SCUMMM
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6072 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fro99er wrote:
In post 6063, Transcend wrote:Lol?

Did you ever feel good about one. :p
You get what I mean. I started to waffle that maybe it was an ok lynch, now I'm not comfortable with it at all.
It's multiball

Town doesn't say this.

Fro99er wrote:VOTE: Zach

there's no way he can have some hokey pokey fake feelings about Yoshi while thinking Dreal is scum.

If he believes Yoshi is town then he believes dreal is traitor.

Otherwise he believes Yoshi and Dreal are scumbuddies.

There's no other option if you list dreal as scum. Stop making shit up.

Good job you've finally found something you can push me on

Unfortunately it means jack shit - you've taken assumptions from things I haven't said
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6075 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I suppose you can keep trying to make it look like you are solving
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6076 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm waiting on something specifically on Yoshi that's why I didn't say anything

The placing of dreal on my list is semantics at this point,
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6082 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

That leans toward us both being town LMAO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6087 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

You don't know what me and Transcend was doing back when his name was Lil Tuco

Fro99er wrote:
In post 6076, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm waiting on something specifically on Yoshi that's why I didn't say anything

The placing of dreal on my list is semantics at this point,
I mean, placing dreal as scum is saying you don't believe Yoshi's clear (not saying Yoshi is lying, just that you believe either dreal is a traitor or a buddy with Yoshi depending on how you feel about Yoshi).

I guess that's fair, but the traitor option is super unlikely, given Yoshi would have to be town and happen to check the one player who doesn't have a PT but who is scum.

His placing is irrelevant moreso because he wasn't in my lynch pool today. It was you, Elena and Alisae

You're reaching because I could have taken a stance way before now but I didn't because ..:.... x number of reasons that don't benefit scum but I'm still scum?

That's confbias or ur scum

Ive already picked which
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6093 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Like, Fro99ers first reason for scumreading me was a joke and I replied to it

This one he magnetized to, jumped on then went back to Transcend because you'd have to do some serious legwork and bullshitting to get me lynched today.

Although he did it really quick which is the only odd thing
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6134 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Don't let the scum get away
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6136 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

For the record what Elena said is nowhere near wholly representative of why she's scum to me. I can't speak for Transcend but when I get home I will elaborate
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6148 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dumbass wagon lol
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6149 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

pt check Alisae

Makes the most sense considering events of today

I'd say vig Fro99er but he's not gonna do it
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6153 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Then my vote changes to fro9
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6160 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I've been finessed by scum Transcend before I feel like I should probably be able to tell ..
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6163 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I believe you know far more than you are playing like (because you're scum) and you nothing short of manipulate your opposition's arguments. You had a few pings to me day one. When I ping, I ping.

Your defense is strong that's why the longer you live the worse it ends up. Who wants to bet she evades the lynch? Fro99er and co. will help with that.

I'm going to nap now.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6165 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

No ma'ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If I could say it about any player I wouldn't have said it about 1 player DUHHHHHHH see this is what I mean

Also Transcends defense evidently isn't that strong lmao he's about to get murked
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6167 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I mean you're playing like there is a wall between your thoughts and what comes out in your posts and it is there on purpose

There's a few people I can't say that about, namely JaeReed after going into his posts. I said before I wanted to vig him, which I am retracting.

Your logic on transcend wagon is completely null

If I recall day 1 there were like 3 wagon switches after pep initial wagon and it went BACK TO PEP

He was not scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6169 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Organic thought VS Manufactured thought is the gist of it,

I believe you fall into the second category and the matter of differentiating between the two hinges on tone, progression, reads and reactions

I'll get back to you with more solidified stuff on the Day 1 end, I already have some opinions
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6214 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6193, Transcend wrote:I'm not exceedingly confident Elena will be a scum flip anymore
DEPART

FROM

ME

I

NEVER

KNEW

YOU
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6236 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:I'm at work and I'm sick as a dog and I'm not being sent home. I'll be available in like 4 hours, but right now I'm just pissed at the world.

We wuv u
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6267 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

sigh
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6272 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Strange cause he was really really really scum to you when your wagon was in force
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6302 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: Elena

Lock scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6511 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I've been ghost i need to catch up
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6518 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I don't buy it tbh.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6519 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Also Elena can't be more obvious scum

I was right on Fro99er

I'm right on Elena

how you all can't tell that by her posts is fucking BOGGLING
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6522 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Anyhoo I think the whole claim situation reeks. I'm on Jaack's side here.
gerryoat wrote:*whispers* vote jack. jae has no reason to cc here as mafia.

if he were last white, he loses tomorrow

if he's one of the black, he gets lynched and his partner could still be lynched the next day regardless and lose.

He was better off not claiming vig if he was mafia basically.
Which is weird because I normally buy into these ^ type of arguments.

Elena Fisher wrote:I'd like to think you'd give me more credit then being obv scum but if I die kuro and zach go after me so no issues here

VOTE: Jaack
I have given you credit. So has everyone else, given that you're alive.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6532 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

JaeReed wrote:Yeah might as well just hammer, honestly.

Zach's silence for a day upon saying he was going to catch up before finally trying to shade throw on me is telling. The last time the dude tried to deny my claim he was scum and dayvigged my mason partner. His posting here looks awkward to the nth degree.

It's bad that you use that as a defense in a completely unrelated game.

Oh, it's because the circumstances are coincidentally the same.

Oh, they aren't.

That was bad.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6541 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

yeah so. I was wrong about Jaack.

Not sure about the fucking ego on JaeReed tho, his reaction to me(You said something negative about me? YOU'RE LOCK SCUM NOW) was a lot of what made me certain he was scum.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6550 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6545, Elena Fisher wrote:No one has said one reason on why I'm scum it's just placing me there not 1 reason what so ever

False
Elena Fisher wrote:I'm not scum if I was I wouldn't have put myself in this spot can we just lynch zach first holy hell

WIFOM

You didn't put yourself anywhere

You'd probably be fine if not for Transcend and I, even tho he was scum
Elena Fisher wrote:Who has defended me this game?
This town's incompetence

And YES, this is coming from the man who was going to vote JaeReed yesterday
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6563 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisae wrote:And Elena he will die.
After you.
Thank you for claiming her scumbuddy

Elena Fisher wrote:You know who said to auto lynch Zach? Jaereed look whos dead
Wow.. that's really telling.. how long did it take you to divine that tell me

Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 6551, Alisae wrote:And Elena he will die.
After you.
Shut the fuck up I'm pissed that I'm somehow getting lynched over this moron

Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Elena
Get me out of this game
Elena Fisher wrote:I haven't got this upset over a mafia game in a long time get me out right now

Ironically against your intention this is probably going to get you wayyyy back into this game. Watch.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6575 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisae wrote:So a Zach v Me 1v1 happens tomorrow.
Ok.
Also Garrybote teams is the wrong word because we killed the whole White team.
Alisae wrote:And Elena he will die.
After you.

You've just insinuated that I have to be Elena's partner.

This would mean I had to bus her for 2 fucking days straight for no reason.

It's a conclusion that's devoid of information or logic, and it happens to be pretty rushed.

Alisae/Elena last two.

Elena Fisher wrote:There's no reason I kill the mason who had a giant ass tr on me n1 over clum get that through your head scream wifom all you want but that's a dumb risk for wifom when you can have solid facts
For all your screaming tho you never scumread me until after I started pushing you, unless I'm mistaken.

And then I don't believe anyone's cased me specifically.

Fro99er did the same dumb shit and I called him exactly right and NO ONE LISTENED TO ME.

It's not going to happen again.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6581 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'd make a light bet the wagon derails because of the incessant AtE shit, actually.

I'm pretty sure that's what you're betting on. You know people are going to have second thoughts about really hammering you with that self-vote bluff and the "Hammer me now". Especially since most of the people who actually scumread you are already on the wagon.

Elena Fisher wrote:My fav part of this game will be hearing Zach/Alisae excuse on why I flip town

My fav part of this game will probably be me seeing your red flip after pushing for it for most of my time spent inside of it
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6603 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6598, gerryoat wrote:Also wanna know what everyone thinks of Jae being killed instead of Masons
I'm quite sure they shot him to WIFOM the last post he made wrt me
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6644 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alieae's dissonance is awful
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6646 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

You're bussing so idc
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6649 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

kuror0 wrote:I will just burp it out now and not later. I still think heavily Alissae is scum. I know Jae was town but his "confirmation" that Alissae is town is nothing but a strong read and I happen to have a strong scum read on her as well and his game is awful. And it is weird people suddenly town read him so strongly but w/e.

Now that I had let it out I am on board with Elena lynch > Zach. Not really scum reading gerry. But do we want to finish this day so soon?

I do cause she's obv, but otherwise if u don't Im not gonna intervene much besides reads or w/e

I don't think scum kuror0 would have asked to hammer the way u did like 5 pages ago

Alisae wrote:I see what you two are up to and if Elena flips town you two are fucked because if Elena flips town I see a future where you two blitz me at Lylo/Mylo

You're not trying to I imagine but these posts make you look more and more scummy
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6652 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Good luck
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6655 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisae's convictions are obviously made up. I can't really say that for most people, even though I disagree with your reads in particular.(on kuror0 mainly)(and you playing around with obvscum)

Like, the whole "scumreading everyone who scumreads me" thing is something you're meant to grow out of. As scum you use it to make people think "this guy isn't really that dumb as scum right" "nope"
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6659 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6658, Alisae wrote:I'm not scumreading you because of that.
I want you dead because of PoE and potential associations.
That's good enough to get me by late game.
After all, I rolled over your ass in Large Normal 200 ;)

pedit: good.
And not important atm.
I'm talking about your made up scumread on kuror0

Gerry, you cannot be this dumb.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6662 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisae wrote:Yes.
My made up scumread on Kuror
which I had ALL GAME LONG.
Yet the one on me is composed of basically nothing ("potential associatons" has no relevant meaning whatsoever.)
and that is what you're sticking with.

Only because you can theoretically lynch me easier than him.

Alisae wrote:You are seriouslly pulling this push out of your ass dude!
Like you did for that one push you made in Large Normal 200.
And like that one time you made a push in Large Normal 200 on me that was, oh look, fake as fuck.

Yes, my move is to antagonize someone on the wagon I want lynched.

I don't think you're stupid enough to believe these things. I think you're too sporadic to plan your posts accordingly.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6668 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Alisae, You've to provide more logic to support your reasons for voting me or admit you would rather have others do the leg work on my wagon.

Or just admit it's really bullshit.

I'm sure Elena can't come up with a reason for me being scum that doesn't involve my actions against her in some way

And that is your wagon company. The person that was almost conf scum to you before I expressed a scumread on you, then everything 180'd. Gee, definitely not scummy. I'm pretty sure everyone else here is fucking blind.

Yes. I am definitely pulling this out of my ass.

Alisae wrote:You were also trying to fight back then and it was hilarious.

Yep. Really trying. Now explain the scum motivation in provoking you here concisely.

gerryoat wrote:
In post 6659, Zachstralkita wrote:Gerry, you cannot be this dumb.
How am I being dumb? What exactly have you or your slot done townie at all?
Burden of proof is on the accuser.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6672 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

You're not ignoring me like you said you would.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6677 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Elena Fisher wrote:Who knew what an evening drink coming back to this lovely site would be
VOTE: Zach
Glad to see you woke up Alisae.

Your vote has been on me chief, appreciate the emphasis tho
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6687 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

They're going to get in here and see how full of shit this situation is
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6691 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Yeah.. Elena unvoted herself... i wonder who she was going to vote... I can't.... possibly.. think of who...

Maybe... d7??????!??!

Stop reaching
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6702 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

d7 if you want to completely ignore the context of Alisae's actions in response to me by believing that they have some merit that's completely fine

And me not voting him is somehow a problem... (Hint: There's two scum left and my vote is on one of them)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6704 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

It IS his birthday we gon get u high as fuck boiii
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6720 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6717, Alisae wrote:Zach's bullshit push on me along with Kuror saying "I'll still lynch Ali"
Like it really seems like I'm being saved for a lategame blitz.

You've yet to explain how it's bullshit when you've done everything I've accused you of.

You've also yet to address any of my concerns in pointing out that your theory does not make sense.

Dreal crack is not good for you
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6723 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

What part of you and Elena are BOTH scum do you NOT comprehend?
Alisae wrote:Zach you have still yet to put your vote where your mouth is.
You should do that.

This is called deflecting. ^
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6731 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6726, Alisae wrote:Zach if we're both scum then you should be okay with putting your vote on either one of us.

and drealmerz if it wasn't the masons would have power lynched me by now.
Why would I exert that sort of energy when I've wanted to lynch Elena for 2 days
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6732 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Elena is closer to L
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6791 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

gee whiz the amount of shit I've witnessed in the last 3 pages
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6832 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6830, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 6827, kuror0 wrote:Ok I will step over a line but I must ask. Are you fucking retarded? How "Elena paired with either zach or Alissae" is the same as "kuro really thought it was me or zach he shouldn't care this much about changing a vote."

Sorry but I will take a step back and come back tomorrow or after you decide a lynch. Dealing with this much intentional selective stupidity is annoying. /off
You sound like upset scum that's caught for the wrong reasons.

You did not sound too far off a few pages ago.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6833 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6801, gerryoat wrote:Zach tell me why you TR kurur0. Why do you TR me? Why are you for sure that it's in Alisae and Elena?

Guy asked to hammer. I'm pretty sure scum would be conscious of a move like that.

Also Alisae's reactions to me are tipping him down the scale. His responses to me are like on a cycle.

I TR you because of the way your wagon came up.

You just happen to read me like shit.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6837 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6835, gerryoat wrote:
In post 6833, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 6801, gerryoat wrote:Zach tell me why you TR kurur0. Why do you TR me? Why are you for sure that it's in Alisae and Elena?

Guy asked to hammer. I'm pretty sure scum would be conscious of a move like that.

Also Alisae's reactions to me are tipping him down the scale. His responses to me are like on a cycle.

I TR you because of the way your wagon came up.

You just happen to read me like shit.
You're townreading someone because they asked to hammer? LOL that's the worst reason i've ever seen. Mafia would do that too, that makes no sense to TR someone based off that.

Also, what about my wagon? What in particular. Because Elena and Alisae were wagoned at one point too.
Nonono I don't think scum kuror0* would say that based on what I've seen of him
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6841 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6838, kuror0 wrote:
Would the masons come here and choose a lynch or something? have you guys read everything? reached a consensus or is it not clear yet?

for FUCKS sake this this this

I'ma be
VLA most of weekend
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7365 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

GERRY MY MOTHERFUCKING BOY

YEAH THATS IT.. THATS WHAT WE DO ARF ARF ARRRUFFFF WOOF

*GRABS ASS*
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7366 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

As promised scout

Spoiler:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7369 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

okay you weren't supposed to
admit
you took a bribe
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7391 (isolation #150) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 7386, inspectorscout wrote:not because I want an award. The sole reward that matters to me is having the players enjoy the game and have positive feedback afterwards.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :good:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”