Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

XnadrojX's Mini Normal Review the Second

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Nexus »

XnadrojX wrote:All right got everything ready.

First Post
A long, long, web in here, in a URL deep, deep, internal.
There was a website, called MAFIASCUM.
In this magical land, we played the amazing game known as mafia with people we've never met.
And that's what we're doing right now.

Welcome to Mini Normal ____ - In The Web

Spoiler: Players

Spoiler: Alive ?/13

Spoiler: Dead ?/13
Player Name: Player Role, Player Alignment

Second Post
The All Important Rules

General:

1. All site-wide rules apply here.
2. You may not quote your Role PM or any other moderator provided information directly, paraphrasing or copy/pasting is OK so long there is NO QUOTE
3. All votes must be in the format "VOTE: Nexus" and all requests to the moderator must be in the format "
@MOD: (request)
". These may NOT be hidden in any way.
4. Although this is a game about being an asshole, please be asshole to a certain extent. Do not go too far with your words or I may warn you or even replace you without notice. If you are unsure of what is OK, please PM me first (I'm generally quite tolerant).
5. Please inform of any mistakes I make
6. Do NOT use any form of sneaky tactics including but not limited to encrypted text, hidden messages, hard to see colours and small text
7. Do not attempt to game the system or pretend to break the rules in any way. If you do, sufficient punishment will be dealt.
8. I reserve the right to edit, add, or remove the rules to fix any loopholes.

Game Related:

1. My life sucks so I occasionally may not be able to provide a votecount. if this happens, I am incredibly sorry.
2. Days last 14 days, Night 48 hours, extensions may be granted on a case-by-case basis (e.g site crash, other major issue)
3. If you do not post within 48 hours, I will prod you.
4. If you are prodded, respond within 48 hours or I will replace you.
5. If i find a replacement at Night, the night will be extended by 24 hours to accomadate the new replacement.
6. You may make a "BAH!" post ONLY IF: You were not present during the twilight, and your post may only contain the letters "b", "a", and "h" along with an optional "!"
7. If you will be unable to be active in thread for over 48 hours, please make a V/LA post in bold. As long as the time is reasonable, you will be exempt from prods.
8. If someone receives 3 prods, I will forcefully replace them.
9. I reserve the right to edit, add, or remove these rules as well.

Sample PM:

Welcome to Mini Normal _____, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have a power in your voice, and since you live in a democracy, you have power in your vote.
You win when all threats to your faction are eliminated, who are defined as having this win condtion.
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (Vanilla) and faction (Town).
The game thread is
here

This is my Mod Colour, all edits and VCs will be in this colour (#00FF00). DO NOT USE IT. (use #00FF40 for VCAing)

VC Template[ area=Official VC (day number).(VC number) ]

(Largest Wagon Name) is at L-X

Not Voting (13) [Player Name, Player Name ....... , Player Name, Player Name]

Accurate to Post #[ post ]number[ /post ]

With X Alive, it's (X/2)+1 to lynch.
[ /area ]
[ area=Mod Notes ]

Mod Notes go here(V/LAs, etc.)

[ /area ]

and my setup is here:
The Setup
Town

2-Shot Friendly Neighbour
Spoiler: Role PM
2-shot Friendly Neighbour

You have a power in your voice, and since you live in a democracy, you have power in your vote as well.
Not only that, you are also a very friendly person, so during the night, you may head out to town to inform someone of your faction. You only have enough confidence to talk to two people however, so choose wisely.
You win when all threats to your faction are eliminated, who are defined as having this win condtion.
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (2-Shot Friendly Neighbour) and faction (Town).

1-Shot Friendly Neighbour
1-shot Friendly Neighbour

You have a power in your voice, and since you live in a democracy, you have power in your vote as well.
Not only that, you are also a very friendly person, so during the night, you may head out to town to inform someone of your faction. You only have enough confidence to talk to one person however, so choose wisely.
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (1-Shot Friendly Neighbour) and faction (Town).

Odd-Night Cop
Odd Night Cop

Not only that, you are also a very alert person, so during the night, you may look out of your window and spy on one person's door to look at what activity goes on there so you can determine their alignment. However, you are incredibly superstitious, and you only believe you should inspect on odd-numbered nights.
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (Odd-Night Cop) and faction (Town).

Foreign Psychic
Foreign Psychic

You are trained in the arts of the psychic, which allows you to view events from a disembodied perspective. This allows you to have a second which you cast through PMing me. This vote will NOT be registered in the VC but it will be counted. The second vote may be on two different people, or all on one person. With your great power, you may unleash it all at once during the night, and gain ALL results I have sent. You do not who sent them or who received them, but you will know whatever results were obtained this night. However, this burns all your strength, and you may not have a second vote afterwards. Due to the fact you come from a foreign land, people have some doubts about you, and you will inspect unfavourably to cops. This is not explicitly Normal, and you will flip with this Role PM.
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (Foreign Psychic) and faction (Town).

VT x 5

Mafia

Mafia Traitor
Mafia Traitor

You are a old cast-away from the group of Mafia. You now wish to return but due to the chaos, you do not know who the Mafia is. However, the Mafia have been notified of your return. They do not know who you are as you sent the return letter anoynomously.
You win when the Town have been eliminated, and your faction controls the remaining votes, who are defined as having this win condition.
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (Traitor) and faction (Mafia).

Mafia JailKeeper
Mafia JailKeeper

You are an ex-JailKeeper which means you have knowledge of the art of imprisonment. You were lured to the dark side by promises of power and cookies. You hold the keys to your faction's dungeon, and each Night, you may lock up a citizen to prevent them from being killed, but also prevents them from carrying out any action they may have.
You win when the Town have been eliminated, and your faction controls the remaining votes, who are defined as having this win condition.
Your faction has a factional kill at night which anyone of the Mafia faction may utilise to kill. You may kill and JailKeep at the same time. You are informed that there is a Mafia Traitor out there on your side.
Your Mafia Private Topic is
here
, along with your partners ____ and ____.
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (Jailkeeper) and faction (Mafia).

Mafia One-Shot Ninja
Mafia One-Shot Ninja

You are a trained disciple of a master of stealth. You were lured to the dark side by promises of power and cookies. You know the techniques of stealth, which means that actions you perform will not be seen by anyone but yourself. However, you only have the confidence to perform it once, which means you may only use your ninja techniques once
Your faction has a factional kill at night which anyone of the Mafia faction may utilise to kill. You are informed that there is a Mafia Traitor out there on your side.
here
, along with your partners ____ and ____
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (One-Shot Ninja) and faction (Mafia).

Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon

You were a regular citizen, but the Mafia have lured you to the dark side with promises of power and cookies.
Your faction has a factional kill at night which anyone of the Mafia faction may utilise to kill. You may kill and JailKeep at the same time. You are informed that there is a Mafia Traitor out there on your side.
here
, along with your partners ___ and ___.
Please confirm to me by replying with your role name (Vanilla) and faction (Mafia).
XnadrojX wrote:
Results
Spoiler: Friendly Neighbour
You were visited by a very friendly looking ___ last night, who informed you that they were town.

Spoiler: Cop
Your investigation revealed ___ to be Mafia/Not Mafia. {inspect succesful}
Your investiagtion did not return any results. {inspect was blocked}
XnadrojX wrote:
XnadrojX wrote:...have a second vote which you cast ...
EBWOP
XnadrojX wrote:I have one Mini of modding experience (Mini Normal 1862)
I currently have no modding commitments and I am currently playing in one Mini Theme, one Large Theme, and one Micro.
I currently do not have a backup moderator.
I do not want the setup distribution to be revealed.
Last edited by Nexus on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Nexus »

hello?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Nexus »

Yeah you're good to go.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Nexus »

or do that first
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Nexus »

Is anything other than actually in thread seen as normal? I genuinely don't think non-explicit doublevoters are non-normal...
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Nexus »

I mean, we can change what is normal in a way, right? I agree with you - public double-voters are imo the only acceptable ones for a normal game.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Nexus »

Sorry, I thought it was obvious - yes, public double votes.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Nexus »

No, they just have to vote publicly:

e.g.

vote: nexus

vote: XnadrojX

I usually make them do the second vote in a different colour.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Nexus »

Yeah it can be in separate posts but I would suggest giving them a colour to use, or bold tag for one, vote tag for the other.

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”