(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by shos »

In post 216, dramonic wrote:
In post 201, God of Power Outlets wrote:I've made a clarification in the rules to fix the ambiguity. The rule now reads "Each day-phase will start with an odd-number of playerslots." That should fix confusion, if not, you can PM me to ask.
... so we get someone "lynched" D1, fall to 12, have a lover bond, fall to 11, and if scum shoots anyone we fall to 10 and they... lose?
Okay
it seems?
In post 224, RachMarie wrote:Still waiting to see if snarky is up to the task of banging me as kuroi so eloquently put it.

feeling good about the entrances by kuroi and MoI.

TB is a bit TOO eager, there is kinky and then there is flat out slutty.
Rach love, much as I like getting kinky, most if not all I recall from you is not actually game stuff..
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by shos »

In post 236, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So I’m not really thrilled with Kuroi’s posting from a standpoint of lots of wordage that says nothing. The amount of times in 213 and 220 he softens stances with “it’s just gut” or “maybe not alignment indicative” is troubling.

As is the pointless “Everyone in this game Over 18” LAMIST posting when it was made abundantly clear the Mods would automatically reject anyone under 18 at sign-ups.
Alright, oficially townread mooi. Thesgooood points, and I've been thhning them on my own
HURT: kuroi

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by shos »

In post 267, All In wrote:
In post 234, KuroiXHF wrote:Fair enough. To be completely honest, the young link pic creeped me out and I probably should have checked on this in sign ups but I felt super uncomfortable about the prospect, even in game, of doing this to a minor.

So yeah - glad we got that squared away. I'm still leaning on tapping All Alone, but I want some more interaction.

nn, wanna chat with me? I'm not getting much from you.
All Alone? :lol:
You're my first choice out of everyone left too.
was this a joke or was it really intended for Kuroi? were you/are you townreading him?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 273, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh so don’t expect you to put in effort?
poor thing, you probably didn't notice I was vla did you <3

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by shos »

I like fresh, and, I'd like to point out that if we want to lynch someone and they get kink quickly to prevent that, a mislynchee can pair them up with someone else and we'll sacrifice them both the next day. that could be a way to force a lynch, although it does take time. Do we know this is a 10-3 or this may actually be 11-2?

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

That doesn't work tho
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 424, Fresh wrote:A man must catch up and tell me what he thinks!
A man is thinking you are a bit like Rach since you have but one hang up. As such he is likely needing you to make the move.

Get wit: Fresh
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 471, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 468, Fresh wrote:The thing that gets me about failing with Rach is this:

Via rules: "If you make a request with a player who has one of your Off-Limits Kink, your request will fail."

I only have 1 off limits. 3 others failed with her and I did as well. That mechanically seems so highly improbable.

@MoI though I am still against full on claiming at this point, I'd advise against me as your choice.
D2D?
Sure
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Fresh »

We'll find out I guess.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Fresh »

No one wants to talk so I'll keep talking.

So IF Jaqen and I pair up, all who remain are:

ThinkBig, Kuroi, and Snowman. And this would open up the second chance for two of them to pair as all people's first asks are expired. I imagine they can't do that til our boner Gods determine if Jaqen was successful or not.

TB and Snow failed with Rach. Kuroi failed with All In. Ironically, Rach and All In are together...

Many people are scumreading the first two. Snowman's ISO lacks pretty much anything relevant. So if Jaqen failed, chances are I'd use my second chance on him if someone doesn't just get kinky the moment they can again (which I realize is not out of the realm of possibility.

Thoughts?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 am

Post by God of Power Outlets »

In post 481, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
"Alright, this works. Best get to getting!"

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

Dramonic + podoboq

Gorkington + shos

RachMarie + All In

MangaofIllusion + DrippingGoofball

Jaqen Hghar + Fresh

Asking For Consent:

Failed:
ThinkBig, SnarkySnowman, KuroiXHF

Failed Again:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-27 01:01:51)

Activity Check: Prods Sent

Fresh takes Jaqen Hghar's hand and smiles. With that, a booming voice erupts sensuously from the heavens.

"Ah, my beloved and fertile children. You honor your Trouser Gods, as well as the memory of St. Cuckold. Already you have paired off, each according to their kink. But some of you, some have been found wanting. Your Trouser Gods are as generous as we are supple, and so ThinkBig, SnarkySnowman, and KuroiXHF, I speak directly to your loins. If you can find partners among the three of you, I will spare you the sad blue-balled fate of the unloved and celibate. We will not be so generous if you fail again."
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 am

Post by All In »

In post 477, shos wrote:
In post 267, All In wrote:
In post 234, KuroiXHF wrote:Fair enough. To be completely honest, the young link pic creeped me out and I probably should have checked on this in sign ups but I felt super uncomfortable about the prospect, even in game, of doing this to a minor.

So yeah - glad we got that squared away. I'm still leaning on tapping All Alone, but I want some more interaction.

nn, wanna chat with me? I'm not getting much from you.
All Alone? :lol:
You're my first choice out of everyone left too.
was this a joke or was it really intended for Kuroi? were you/are you townreading him?
Yeah I'm townreading Kuroi. His approach with Snarky reminded me of the "Pokemon: ep 6" game where he acted the same around Snarky and where he was town. He couldn't mention that before, but the game has finished now, so feel free to check that game yourself. I've modded a number of games Kuroi played in as both town and scum, so I'd like to think I can read Kuroi pretty well.
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Oh dear modly god put me on V/LA til Wed.

RL is screwing with me something fierce atm I have a rush job to do for a client which also means I get to keep my internet.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by shos »

In post 347, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think I can put moi in the townpile.
In post 348, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 347, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think I can put moi in the townpile.
Interesting. Why?
In post 349, SnarkySnowman wrote:Reads like his town meta. I'm not sure how far I can go because I'm not sure how best to formulate reads though, since I'm not really sure what scum strategy should be (except maybe to pair off with each other early after one has successfully paired off?)
I find this bad. hmmmmbad.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by shos »

In post 363, Gorkington wrote:actually im not sure i care.
youre probably town.
why be that?
you can answer in our PT love
I find the interaction between kuroi and snarky above this post reaaaaally shallow. If I spit into a fire, the puddle will be deeper. that much.

scumscum intercocktions

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by shos »

In post 365, Gorkington wrote:dram
====
rach, podo,
====
dgb, shos, all in, snarky
====
moi, fresh
====
nn
====
kuroi
====
thinkbig
thinkbig??
love we need to talk get in bed

bring my strapon

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 481, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 424, Fresh wrote:A man must catch up and tell me what he thinks!
A man is thinking you are a bit like Rach since you have but one hang up. As such he is likely needing you to make the move.

"I think you need to do the request"
*does the request himself*

ANYWAYS

Kuroi and Snarky need to match up.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

That request from Jaqen without preparing the second round does show us what a quality player he is though.
I'm a hoot
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by shos »

In post 379, KuroiXHF wrote:Those I town read (or at least null read):
podoboq
shos
Fresh
KuroiXHF
dramonic
RachMarie
Gorkington
All In
nn30

Probably too many, but they'll sort themselves out later.
so uh

expplain the top 2?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by shos »

In post 380, DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys I got the call

I'm getting a kidney transplant tomorrow

So... VLA for 3-4 days I guess?

Wear condoms and don't catch STDs while I'm gone
OMFG!!!!!!

SUPER!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by shos »

In post 410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
snarky wrote:podoboq, some players like Kuroi / MoI don't like that I don't talk much in games, so if I don't post like 5 or 6 times every page they get mad at me for not posting enough

No be fair. I get infuriated as hell at you for posting stuff like this as opposed to actual game relevant content with the bare minimum of support. And I’ve seen you do it enough as Town to be an easy mislynch for scum (and been called on it by me and many, many others) that it makes my blood boil that you don’t really seem to care about improving.

Content is not spamming posts (that’s worse than posting too little IMO as Podo and I have discussed). Content is “Hey I think this person is scum for reason A and reason B. Look at this post for support”.
In post 417, SnarkySnowman wrote:I prefer cockblock to lynch :P

Fresh you gonna get kinky with me or what, I got my knives ready.. wooden ones, but oh so much fun nonetheless
In post 421, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 420, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 416, Fresh wrote:Considering making my move in the next day or so as I'm far less active on weekends. Want to see if we get a replacement over the next 24 hours for nn30 and if that individual is active.
Similarly I have more or less made up my mind about my top candidate to get Kinky with and will probably make my move once the weekend is over and we see if NN provides some content.
Ah, you love being blindfolded huh? Take it off and read. Nn is being replaced.
Snarky, do you read the game or do you just ignore?

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 492, dramonic wrote:That request from Jaqen without preparing the second round does show us what a quality player he is though.
Really? This one is throwing poo on a man's game again just because you wish to not read in the second person?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Still on Vaca back tomorrow
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:06 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 496, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 492, dramonic wrote:That request from Jaqen without preparing the second round does show us what a quality player he is though.
Really? This one is throwing poo on a man's game again just because you wish to not read in the second person?
In all fairness, mafia is a game about semantics and language, and you're insisting on destroying our standards of semantics and language. It makes it annoying to try to read.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Fresh »

Enough talk about Jaqen. Those posts fill the feed and help scum.

I need thoughts on this:
In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:The lynched player will get to hand out the Book of Love to one of the Lover groups. Those Lovers will be made permanent. This will happen during Twilight.

Scum will name a player to be killed, and the night phase will be resolved immediately. Dawn will begin.

Each new day, the Orgy starts anew. Any Lovers are treated as a single slot for the purposes of Orgy Mechanic, although only the first player involved in a Get Kinky request will count for the Off-Limits check. IE Player A and B are lovers, and Player C requests to Get Kinky with Player B. Even if Player A isn't compatible with Player C, this would still work.

This is the Commune of Free Love, and we don't judge. Lover groups can be of any size, however, remember that they are all lynched or night killed together.

Each day phase will start with an odd-number of playerslots. If at any time this cannot be accomplished, the Town will win.
We're gonna have a pair of permanent lovers starting day 2. It can grow to three or four and so on. If there's a large town contingency then that's major killage for the scum. They can't kill the permanent lovers tonight because we would open day 2 with an even number and automatically win. So I think when this next day starts we really need to keep our dicks in our pants for the first bit of it and really consider options because that group is going to have to grow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”