doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:03 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 348, Hawk wrote:Doom flips his vote a lot with little actual say from himself on why or where or how. Particularly I find his vote against FEC just recently bothersome. You vote him for low content then give him benefit of being a newbie and not posting much then vote him again cause he's lazy scum? Naaaah dog lots of other people also fall under the low activity scummy feel than just FEC. Not that you don't point it out just you chose to focus here. Feels like low hanging fruit. He could be scum, but idk. posts are rather sporadic and feel very awkward like his interaction with creature early in the day, his questioning of the unvote just to post hey you said why two posts later so I get where some of the question of FEC comes from but I don't see why Doom votes Hapa for being not town enough, then Kop for case based off tone and activity (both of which are NAI) and back to Fred where you were before because he's lazy (despite you saying before) that he was new and doesn't post much from what you've dug out.
Yeah, I post sporadically. I'm not sure how that's scummy, though. It's just how I play games.

I voted Fredrick based on poor content, not low post rate. Also, "newbie" and "no idea how to play" are different.

Yes, I've been vote-hopping spectacularly. I haven't found any strong evidence of scumminess to vote for. Right now, I think havingfitz and Kop are probably most worthy of attention, but I can't find decent reasons to vote them.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Creature »

Hawk: "Okay, give me a moment because I got some pings that might solve the game"

What you expect:
Hawk: "Moogin, hapahauli and Fredrick are scum because *lots of reasons*, gg no re"
hapahauli: "Oh, but blah blah blah"
Hawk: "Sorry, there's no way any of you are town"
Moogin: "gg, we give up"

What actually is:
Hawk: "doomfeathers is scum because he flips his vote a lot"
Sigh
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 340, outoforder wrote:I am townreading him because of his posts on MooginSoosy (who i am also suspicious of for reasons i will outline soon). And because of WHY he townreads you, not just because he townreads you -- since i share the opinion of why you are town as i pointed earlier.

Basically - if you go read MooginSoosy's posts, she gave townreads on me, Rels and Creature.
When being prodded about the townreads she retracted from all of them except for the townread on me. I don't understand why he townread Rels and Creature in the first place, since there is no real explanation. Basically the read on Rels she has shouldn't have been a townread in the first place since almost everything Rels has posted is why she retracted from the read... I don't understand the read - or the change of read - on Creature at all. I don't see the thoguht process. I don't understand the read on me either since she literally said she has a townread on me for a post she doesn't know why i even posted that?!?!?!? I mean like, wtf does that even mean or how can she come to a such conclusion. And i certainly don't like her vote on doomfeathers since i heavily disagree with the case.

fitz' big post didn't change anything for me regarding the read on him. Still think he is likely to be mafia.

hapahauli needs to do more shit, right now he doesn't look good (basically playing way below his town!play level imo). While i am not certain he is mafia i was before, i definitely don't have a town read on him.

Fredrick E Campbell gets a scumlean for what i said before. I don't understand how someone can read the thread in that kinda manner. For me it looks like he is just taking some random things at a random time to cprod on them without actually thinking why people even do the stuff they do.

Basically this is where i stand:

town (in no specific order other than Rels):

Aubrey
Kop
KidAmn
doomfeathers
Creature

Rels

Useless / undecided on:

Allomancer*
hapahauli

Current scumreads (the lower - more scummy):

MooginSoosy / Fredrick E Campbell
havingfitz
Hey OoO you have a lot of posts that are very long so it's gonna take me some time to disect you but I saw your reads lIst, explain your town reads on doomy, Kop and Kid a bit for me so I can have a better idea where you are now while I review where you were eariler in the day?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 351, Creature wrote:Hawk: "Okay, give me a moment because I got some pings that might solve the game"

What you expect:
Hawk: "Moogin, hapahauli and Fredrick are scum because *lots of reasons*, gg no re"
hapahauli: "Oh, but blah blah blah"
Hawk: "Sorry, there's no way any of you are town"
Moogin: "gg, we give up"

What actually is:
Hawk: "doomfeathers is scum because he flips his vote a lot"
Doom pinged me because of his sporadic voting and it seemed awkward I'm not denying that those three haven't been scummy I'm just going through ISO'a after skimming the thread. I find that fairly effective for me.

Also why did you expect that? I mean I'm gonna get to everyone today if I can just doom stuck me first.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 350, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 348, Hawk wrote:Doom flips his vote a lot with little actual say from himself on why or where or how. Particularly I find his vote against FEC just recently bothersome. You vote him for low content then give him benefit of being a newbie and not posting much then vote him again cause he's lazy scum? Naaaah dog lots of other people also fall under the low activity scummy feel than just FEC. Not that you don't point it out just you chose to focus here. Feels like low hanging fruit. He could be scum, but idk. posts are rather sporadic and feel very awkward like his interaction with creature early in the day, his questioning of the unvote just to post hey you said why two posts later so I get where some of the question of FEC comes from but I don't see why Doom votes Hapa for being not town enough, then Kop for case based off tone and activity (both of which are NAI) and back to Fred where you were before because he's lazy (despite you saying before) that he was new and doesn't post much from what you've dug out.
Yeah, I post sporadically. I'm not sure how that's scummy, though. It's just how I play games.

I voted Fredrick based on poor content, not low post rate. Also, "newbie" and "no idea how to play" are different.

Yes, I've been vote-hopping spectacularly. I haven't found any strong evidence of scumminess to vote for. Right now, I think havingfitz and Kop are probably most worthy of attention, but I can't find decent reasons to vote them.
It's not that you are nesscarily flipping a lot it's just you don't push out your own reads on why you're voting or at least don't articulate it very much. It just reads to me like scum trying to appear town. Like I see why you went after FEC but why flip to Hapa and Kop and then back to FEC? what does that accomplish? Like your case against FEC is fine I can't tell if he's lazy scum, sloppy town, or just not experienced but you jumping around jumped out to me as more odd than him being wet behind the ears or lazy.

Moogin pings me too by the way Doom what do you think about Moogin considering you're on FEC for being lazy scum.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:41 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Moogin has not posted much, but her posts have made more sense, as if she's actually paying attention to what's going on.

Now that I think about it, though, if she's paying attention while lurking, that would be something scum might well do. I'll keep that in mind.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 355, doomfeathers wrote:Moogin has not posted much, but her posts have made more sense, as if she's actually paying attention to what's going on.

Now that I think about it, though, if she's paying attention while lurking, that would be something scum might well do. I'll keep that in mind.

Moogin, Kop, and FEC ping me for similar reasons

Doom pinged me because he could be oppurtunistically looking here. Bothers me more he ignored Moogin for similar reasons to SR Kop or FEC.

VOTE: Moogin

You're not off my radar Doom -_-; But I want more from Moogin.

Kop feels off to me. His posts haven't been the most towny for me. The post about Aubry FWIW not burning him even if it's just RVS might be a slip indicating he knows that he and Aubrey are opposed. I don't really think so. The thing about buddying bothers me too because the post doesn't read like a jest at first glance but Kop explanation kinda makes sense?
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 340, outoforder wrote:
Basically - if you go read MooginSoosy's posts, she gave townreads on me, Rels and Creature.
When being prodded about the townreads she retracted from all of them except for the townread on me. I don't understand why he townread Rels and Creature in the first place, since there is no real explanation. Basically the read on Rels she has shouldn't have been a townread in the first place since almost everything Rels has posted is why she retracted from the read... I don't understand the read - or the change of read - on Creature at all. I don't see the thoguht process. I don't understand the read on me either since she literally said she has a townread on me for a post she doesn't know why i even posted that?!?!?!? I mean like, wtf does that even mean or how can she come to a such conclusion. And i certainly don't like her vote on doomfeathers since i heavily disagree with the case.
The first post I made after coming back was from skimming what had happened, then I went back and changed my mind. I should've read before posting but I didn't, my bad.

I think you're town but I hated that wall post because you just say the same thing in different ways for half of it and it wasn't concise. Also you just seemed like you were making this huge revelation but it wasn't actually that life changing.

Creature is a mystery to me because the posts are so short. I thought he was town before but I think I was swayed by his whole "oh we should form a townblock with us 4 (rels doom OoO creature)"

I think one of the people in that group is scum and right now the only one who I think is definitely town in that is you
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:16 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

Also I'll be on probably for the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow, so you'll be getting more from me for sure. I don't know what people are seeing in kop, let me go back and look. I haven't thought his posts were that scummy but I could be wrong
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Creature »

Oh no, havingfitz is lurking
Sigh
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 357, MooginSoosy wrote:
In post 340, outoforder wrote:
The first post I made after coming back was from skimming what had happened, then I went back and changed my mind. I should've read before posting but I didn't, my bad.

I think you're town but I hated that wall post because you just say the same thing in different ways for half of it and it wasn't concise. Also you just seemed like you were making this huge revelation but it wasn't actually that life changing.

Creature is a mystery to me because the posts are so short. I thought he was town before but I think I was swayed by his whole "oh we should form a townblock with us 4 (rels doom OoO creature)"

I think one of the people in that group is scum and right now the only one who I think is definitely town in that is you
Be more concise OoO, but not as concise as Creature cause I can't read that.

Please expand your reads. What about creatures posts are scrummy? Same with Rels and Doom if you please.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

Doom is suspicious to me because he jumps from vote to vote and doesn't try to pull any information out of them. He wants other people to see his votes and hopes they'll go after them. He's not hunting the people that he's voting for actively.

Creature is a bit similar, but I'm seeing that's just his play style. Creature is less of a scum read than doom. Creature just wants everyone to do his work for him, like how he wanted you to find the three people he thinks are scum and go after them.

Let me looks back at rels, one moment please. Also, where is rels?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:24 am

Post by doomfeathers »

At first I thought Moogin was being opportunistic, but she's not. She's got her own reasons for scumreading me, and she's scumreading Creature as well. She gained townpoints with me.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

I don't like the fact that OoO waited to see rels' reaction. How easy it would be for a scum rels to buddy up with OoO right away just because they know each other from another game. I liked his interaction with creature but I think he backed off too easily. Then to suddenly agree to a townblock with creature, OoO and doom (though he was iffy on doom still). I think one of them is latching onto that group to fly under the radar
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Creature »

hapahauli is the scummiest so far.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Creature »

Fredrick and havingfitz are scum by PoE.
Sigh
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:43 am

Post by doomfeathers »

How are you eliminating Allomancer's replacement?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'd like to think Hapa and Fitz are not on the same team unless they are both town. The way he latched onto Fitz (by following my lead) makes me think he is either scum placing a vote on a easy town slot or town voting a scum slot / town slot.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Aubrey »

@Creature.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 366, doomfeathers wrote:How are you eliminating Allomancer's replacement?
Stupid tired post while I was forgetting that that was who Hawk was replacing. Please ignore.
Fredrick E Campbell
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Fredrick E Campbell »

In post 330, outoforder wrote:
In post 328, outoforder wrote:The posts are literally next to each other... You are saying you just randomly decided to stop reading further at that point? If i am completely honest, FECambell, i'd like to have you actually reach to some conclusions because you aren't really giving us anything right now.
I mean like:
You have already commented things that have happened way after those posts you just were concerned about. How does it make any sense that you didn't care about them the first time you read it or are you reading the thread backwards or something?
Within 24 hours there were 5 pages. The activity is good, but that means I could spend forever reading past posts.
I AM BACK
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 361, MooginSoosy wrote:Doom is suspicious to me because he jumps from vote to vote and doesn't try to pull any information out of them. He wants other people to see his votes and hopes they'll go after them. He's not hunting the people that he's voting for actively.
So essentially what I just said earlier color me not impressed. Like I agree but at the same time you're just regurgitating something I said before so how much of that opinion was your own I can't tell :/.
Creature is a bit similar, but I'm seeing that's just his play style. Creature is less of a scum read than doom. Creature just wants everyone to do his work for him, like how he wanted you to find the three people he thinks are scum and go after them.
I like this thought process but I was thinking Creature was doing more than just playing back and waiting for people to do their dirty work for him.
In post 363, MooginSoosy wrote:I don't like the fact that OoO waited to see rels' reaction. How easy it would be for a scum rels to buddy up with OoO right away just because they know each other from another game. I liked his interaction with creature but I think he backed off too easily. Then to suddenly agree to a townblock with creature, OoO and doom (though he was iffy on doom still). I think one of them is latching onto that group to fly under the radar
Who do you think is Latching because I'm getting confused by how you worded that?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 363, MooginSoosy wrote:I don't like the fact that OoO waited to see rels' reaction. How easy it would be for a scum rels to buddy up with OoO right away just because they know each other from another game. I liked his interaction with creature but I think he backed off too easily. Then to suddenly agree to a townblock with creature, OoO and doom (though he was iffy on doom still). I think one of them is latching onto that group to fly under the radar
So you have nowfirst scumread me for some post, then townread me for the same post, and then apparently you don't again like it? Which is it?

Hawk you may want to read my posts before asking me questions about reads i have already explained. I really hate when people come to thread not having read all of it and ask about something that has expained already. When people post i expect them to have read every post there is, since what's the point of making a post if you don't have read every piece of information there is? At best it's lazy and never helpful, at worst it's scummy (because of what it is at its best ^^).

My read on Creature is based on that he doesn't really care about how people see him, and what people think of him. It looks like he's got the mindset of "fuck you i don't have to tell you anything i don't want to, here is just what i think. I will give you my reasoning when i please". I know a player who works the same way and still, when you read the posts you get a gist of where they are coming from. If you don't, they are probably mafia - which isn't the case here imo.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Pretty sure creature gives the impression of "I don't give a shit" regardless of alignment.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 363, MooginSoosy wrote:I don't like the fact that OoO waited to see rels' reaction.
How easy it would be for a scum rels to buddy up with OoO right away just because they know each other from another game.
Ironically enough, remember this:
...if they are town they are probably going to be a pain in the ass to convince of anything i think is true because they will not be getting what i am saying.
How on earth does someone possibly buddy up to something they cannot possibly know how to buddy up to?

See here's my problem with you: You have now given reads on me, doomfeathers, Creature and Rels. You have since backed down from your reads on Rels and Creature. So i am left with you having:
- a townread on me for a post you find, townie, bad, and maybe even scummy....
- a scumread on doomfeathers for something, when you gave your reasoning, was JUST said by another player...
- and that's it, i have no idea where you stand on other people, and i can't even get how you stand somewhere on the people you do.

Do you understand why i have a hard time thinking you are town?

Return to “Completed Open Games”