Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 76, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Baaaaa

Vote: Intermission

I could also lynch Sesq (for coming across stilted to me, which, to stave off the inevitable question - is also how Intermission feels.)

I like Siblings and Jester for town.
I read through the thread, this vote absolutely stinks. I understand pressure wagons, and RVS votes do tend to build up a little wagon with people jumping on willy nilly, but this point of the thread, I feel that the game was getting beyond RVS and starting to get serious, then you jump onto the biggest wagon at the time, with no reason apart from sheeping.

In post 85, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 81, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 76, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I could also lynch Sesq (for coming across stilted to me, which, to stave off the inevitable question - is also how Intermission feels.)
Talk to me about Sesq and Jester.
-Ali
Jester basically asked a couple of questions that seemed actually likely to get real conversation going (probing at the RQS and the RNG).

Sesq - I'd advocate you go look at his current iso and just ask yourself what real info he's offered about himself thus far, and what actual opinion about anything game relevant he's made (my opinion would be zip and zilch for both). The play feels fake and guarded, and not like he wants to solve anything.
In post 83, ECMitchell wrote:Cooperative Sheep, is there anything in particular about Siblings Quarrel and The_Jester that strike you as town reads?
For Jester see above.

For Siblings, I really liked post #68, it read like a legit inquiry with some consideration behind it and less like noise.
I read that post #68 and failed to see how or why you could town read someone based on that post out of the others they've posted. I think I can agree with Fro99er on this one.
In post 179, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 148, Intermission wrote:If you can't or won't explain yourself, then it's fair to vote you.

VOTE: Transcend
This might actually be a scumclaim? Maaaaaybe.
Idunno, will talk to Frogger about it.
-Ali
I don't think it's a scum claim. I can see why they said that, I'd be in the same boat. If someone isn't willing to discuss anything or go further into detail then your either uncooperative town, or scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Kop »

In post 193, Transcend wrote:Also i tr Kop
This makes me feel uneasy.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Kop »

In post 366, The_Jester wrote:I REALLY wanna wagon Sesq but why would he post something like #330 as scum?
You wouldn't think scum would say such a thing, but he could be setting up a scenario where he could say that, night kill that said person and use WIFOM to say scum wouldn't say that.

He was scum read on day one, but I don't think he's the avenue I'd go down right now.
In post 367, The_Jester wrote:And now I'm starting to think she wouldn't jump off her partner's wagon when he was very clearly doomed, ugh
This is a good point, at the stage he jumped off, Sheep was the only lynch that was going to happen on day one. As scum, in that scenario on a partner, it was the best time to say nothing else is going to change let's sever all ties and let him go.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Sesq
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Kop »

In post 372, The_Jester wrote:So why did you vote him after agreeing with me on that scum would stay on Sheep's wagon?
It's WIFOM. I agree with the sentiments but over thinking more about it, I think he still could be scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Kop »

In post 372, The_Jester wrote:So why did you vote him after agreeing with me on that scum would stay on Sheep's wagon?

I've overlooked the pages leading to the hammer, it looked more like Sesq was trying to derail it. I'm feeling less confident in what I agreed with originally now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Kop »

In post 377, The_Jester wrote:Well yeah it sure looked like she tried to derail it but wouldn't it be strange for a townie to get cold feet after seeing how literally nobody opposed the wagon?
I've getting cold feet over someone who appeared to be the only viable lynch for that day. As a townie.

But as scum, it may have appeared too much like being a top busser if your scum read quite a bit and your remaining on the wagon. I think in this situation, Sesq could have tried to come off it, oppose it and if the lynch went elsewhere it wouldn't look bad at this stage of the game, but as the lynch went through anyway, it's all now WIFOM "in as scum would he do this".
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Kop »

I don't like how he has been ran up to L-1 so easily, at least can someone unvote him in case someone decides to hammer him.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Kop »

In post 397, ECMitchell wrote:
In post 360, Transcend wrote:So whoever killed plague nice job vigging the guy who put scum out of their misery. Really nice job.

It's intermission and Charloux imo. Any objections?
Unless I'm reading the day start very wrong, the flavor says the vigilante shot Siblings, meaning scum shot plague. (No clue as to why, but hey, works for us.) Transcend's comment here makes me think he wasn't in the know of night actions.

I see the votes coming his way. Let me read his ISO before weighing in. I remember there only being a couple posts of his that bothered me: the scum flip chant leading the wagon on Sheep, and the dead-set confidence he was scum despite a swift hammer with no claim.
The plague kill has to be the vigilante shot. There's no way the vigilante would have shot siblings in all honesty.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 402, Charloux wrote:The flavor said that scum shot Plague, and then the vig came and killed him. Then the scum killed siblings.
I should have read the flavour of the night ending. My bad.

Why would the vigilante shoot Siblings who was probably the person that got scum lynched?

I have played with Fro99er a few times and I don't remember him actually bussing scum so early. The lynch on sheep should have at least bought him a few townie points to see the next day.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Projectmattp
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 431, The_Jester wrote:I'll wait for matt's rebuttal. Not sure I buy his 'playstyle misunderstanding' explanation.
Regardless of playstyle misunderstanding, other people will misunderstand a lot of things, whether it be points not drawn out properly, not sure what one means by certain things. If someone scum reads you, it can be many things, you simply can't put it down to being scum read because one doesn't understand your playstyle correctly.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Kop »

I don't like how Sesq called Matt towny, it's almost like appealing to his emotion after Matt is suspecting him.

VOTE: Sesq
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 530, Sesq wrote:
In post 527, Charloux wrote:I see! Would you mind sharing your solid case on your current vote? Also, you voted for Transcend cuz of your own scum read on him, i would like to hear about that as well a little.
I'm currently voting you because of your unwillingness to share information because it might make you look anti-town. If I were town I really wouldn't give a shit how it appeared, but actually want to point out the truth. Also your claim earlier was awkward and you were implying the backup jailer dying had any affect on your role (it didnt).

So, mostly policy/pressure vote.

As for my vote on Transcend, it was initially due to his wanting to hammer cs badly, which I picked up as scum on, but then EC pointed out that it made no sense for scum to want people to hammer their fellow scum, so I unvoted. Play so far also matches up with an earlier game with him which he was town in, albeit a bit more agressive.
The back up jail keeper dying does have an influence on charloux claiming. It can't investigate mafia goons because they will show up as vanilla. So in effect charloux is nothing but a VT right now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Kop »

Jail keeper.

I put jailed ecmitchell last night.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Kop »

I jail keepered Sesq on night one.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Kop »

If the vigilante claims that Sesq kill then we have to presume that EC is the remaining scum.

I can't think of any logical reason why scum would go for ec and leave a claimed uncountered PR alive. In a stage where numbers are slowly dwindling and a vigilante who's narrowing the pool down.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: ecmitchell
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop