Survivor: MLS GAME OVER!!! (Congrats Montreal!)

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Hello, everyone! We are going to be trying something new here in the Large Social Game forum. Every game will have either xofelf or myself assigned to it as the Designated LSG Mod. We are not there to run the game, but whoever is assigned to the game will know all of the IDs and is here in the event that a problem arises that cannot be handled by the game moderators.

The LSG Mod assigned to Survivor MLS is me, Haschel Cedricson. I look forward to observing the game, and please do not hesitate to contact me or my spec account Dynamo Dresden if you have any questions.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:05 am

Post-merge was Survivor, pre-merge wasn't. And that's fine; Xof and I have both mentioned to people that this is the Large Social Game forum, not just the Survivor forum. But I agree that games that deviate from the norm like this need to be strongly advertised up front so that players understand what it is they are signing up for.

A lot of the problems in this game weren't inherent to either the mechanical setup or the playerbase; in a sequel where everybody goes into the game knowing how the premerge will work the lower replacement rate and more enthusiasm for the premerge will lead to a much more exciting game.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:41 am

Very quietly.

Return to “Social Game Archive”