The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by mykonian »

look around!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:19 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 19, Annadog40 wrote:
playermykonian materializes
In post 10, mykonian wrote:look around!
ResultYou see flashes of white as players MTD, Errantparabola, Mewtaph, RadiantCowbells, schadd_ and randomidget materialize. Above you you see Aronis flying and losing altitude. Slightly to the left of Aronis you see the sun. You look down below the sun and see some humanoid figures in the distance between the trees. Before you can look around any further, Errantparabola starts biting you.
"hey"

I push away Errantparabola gently but firmly, then investigate the wound to check if it's bleeding and if so, how much. Aronis can wait, I have to look after myself first.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:24 am

Post by mykonian »

mykonian wrote:
In post 19, Annadog40 wrote:
ResultYou say hey and manage to push Errantparabola away from your arm. You look at your arm and see multiple bite marks and a few of the marks are still bleeding.

Enter Action: _________
"that could have ended worse", I think. "The wounds aren't too deep". I turn my head around to look and hear if there's perhaps any streaming water nearby. If I don't see or hear anythink like that, I lick my wounds clean as well as I can, and let them heal on their own.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 40, Annadog40 wrote:The closest water you can see is the sky river above your head but since it isn't close by, you lick your wounds clearing some of the blood off and wait for your injuries to heal.
I look at the sky river, which way it flows, and follow it downstream on the ground till I encounter something resembling civilisation or someone who might know where we are.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:58 am

Post by mykonian »

grab EP by the shoulders and sit him down, tell him that I'm busy.

Take off my pants and tie a knot at the bottom of both legs, then soak it in the pillar of water.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 76, Annadog40 wrote:You sit Errantparabola on the forest floor with their back to a tree and after saying you were busy, you take off your pants and tie a knot at the bottom of both pant legs. You then go into the wavy sky pillar and soak the pants in the pillar of water.
I shake the pants a little so they are as opened up as possible, then pull the top end into the water pillar, trying to trap as much air as I can in the wet pants. I take a deep breath and hold on tight to the pants as I go into the water pillar, taking the pants with their trapped air with me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by mykonian »

goddamnit Yves :P

Also, experience bar! Adventures aren't about the destination, it's about the stories along the way!

As for action: read the card!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 92, Annadog40 wrote:You see a person with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on. They say "Ok you four," They point to Aronis and the manta ray people, "Are free to go." They open the cage door and let Aronis and the Manta Ray people out. They close the door before you and Felissan could get out, "One of you tried to set the forest on fire, which one of you is it?"
I hold up my wet pants which are still tied shut, and tell her I dreamed of seeing what the sky river was like. I had nothing to do with fire, I was too busy being interested in water!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:12 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 103, Annadog40 wrote:The lady stands with her arms crossed while hearing you both out. She opens her mouth to say something when her white card flashes. She puts a glowing finger to the card and her eyes widen in shock and she quickly leaves the leaf. You two are now alone on the platform in the jail cell.
Touch the card!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:38 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 112, Annadog40 wrote:You can not see card since it was put away and the owner left the platform you are on.
aww.

Unknot my pants, then hang them over a part of the cage, perhaps near the door, so they can dry. Maybe the lady will be back, I'm in no hurry to leave.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 120, Annadog40 wrote:You unknot your pants and hang them on a bar near the door. No one else is on the platform yet.
Lean back on the cage and wonder what the sky river is like, how it moves like that and how those pillars were formed. Maybe close my eyes for a little, trousers take a while to dry!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 102, N wrote:dig a hole
In post 130, N wrote:dig a hole

TY MTD
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 134, Annadog40 wrote:You lean back in the cage and wonder about the sky river. You close your eyes and relax a little. Someone comes on the leaf platform and says "There's a hole in the cage, why haven't you left yet?"
I look at the person who talked to me. (I don't know who the next is adressed to, could you adjust that just in case I know who it is?)

"This cage isn't for me, but this way they know where I am. I want to ask them about the sky river. Do you think the lady will be back?"
Last edited by mykonian on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:37 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 144, Annadog40 wrote:The guy says "I have no idea who this lady is but someone who doesn't escape from jail when the opportunity presents itself is an innocent man. I work for the sky river department and I can vouch for your innocents and get you out of prison and show you what it's all about if you want."
"that sounds amazing!"

I put on my pants and follow this man!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:05 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 152, Annadog40 wrote:You equip your pants and the man takes the keys out and unlocks the cell. You both exit the leaf platform and head to a platform that has a building that says "LeafWater Weather Department" on it. The man opens the door and there is complete chaos. Several people are running around frantically. The man asks "What's wrong?"
A worker rushes up to you both and says "This is a disaster! The bandits tampered with the sky river, it now is unable to automatically make water pillars! With out that, the forest will dehydrate and burn! We're having trouble finding where the bandits are attacking from.
That sounds terrible! Ask if I can do something to help!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 162, Annadog40 wrote:"We can't tell where the tamperers are remotely but if you go in the river with this," the scientist takes out a gray box with glowing blue/green letters. "We can directly scan the river with it but I must warn you that it could be dangerous since the bandits might find you so if you go, we'll give you some supplies. So will you go?"
"Oh yes!"

I take a closer look at the grey box.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 174, Annadog40 wrote:You see that the box is a darker metallic gray and the glower letters read out tracker box.
The scientist is about to say something when a sudden a flash of blue light appears and you see a bleeding Errantparabola.
They look up at you and weakly tell you a really funny joke then collapse and lose awareness. A few scientists rush up to Errantparabola and one gives them a blue potion. They don't react.
One scientist says, "We got to get them to a hospital, quickly!" A few scientists lift Errantparabola up and carry them out of the building.
A remaining scientist says "The mission can wait if you want to be with your friend.
It breaks my heart to see EP in such a state, but I know I would not be much help to him. I take a minute to pray for his doctors to safe him, then turn to the man: I'm ready for the mission, I'll try to help where I can be of use.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #187 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:02 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 185, Annadog40 wrote:"I understand," The scientist hands you some food, a white card and a dagger, "Here is some food and a contact card so that we can keep in touch, I have a few contacts in the hospital and I'll let you know about your friends condition. You look exhausted so I would recommend eating quickly since we don't need anyone else passing out in here. The pillar of water is all set up for you to enter."

Your energy is now at the warning level.
oh. I better eat then, get myself ready!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #196 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:50 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 195, Annadog40 wrote:You take the food and feel your health and energy improve.

The scientists card glows and they bring a glowing finger to it and say, "You friend just woke up and they're recovering nicely. Also, to use the box, just bring it in the sky river and it will automatically let us directly scan the river. So when you're ready, head out to the pillar which will directly take you up to the sky river."
Slightly nervous, but determined, I move to the pillar to let it take me to the sky river!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 207, Annadog40 wrote:You go into the pillar and are jetted up into the sky river. When you get up there, the box flashes a multitude of colors and jets you forward in the river, across the land a blisteringly fast pace. The white card flashes. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. You see this pop up at least three times and gain one point of experience each time.

The box jetting you forward when you see a wavy pillar of water below you with a magical machine at the bottom that is pulsing a black light. You see a translucent golden brown border that the river passes though. At the bottom of the border is a gap held up by another magical machine. You see three bandits on the ground.

Your experience is now 3/8
touch the border with the corner of the box.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:23 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 214, Annadog40 wrote:You put the corner of the box to the wavy pillar. The water flashes black and one of the bandits down on the ground enter the pillar and jet up to you. They pull out their sword.
Hit the magical machine at the bottom of the border with all might!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 226, Annadog40 wrote:You slam the box on the pillar of water, it keeps flashing black. The bandit shoves you away from the pillar of water and you are thrown into the edge of the sky river and now the upper half of your body is hanging out the side of the sky river. They point their sword at you. Your white card flashes.
check the white card secretly, meanwhile ask what the robber what he wants from me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #239 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 235, Annadog40 wrote:You ask the robber what they want from you, while you ask you secretly put your finger to the card, your finger glows slightly but the robber doesn't notice.

You hear a message in your mind from the scientist say "Great work you found the source, but we're detecting multiple fruit bandits in the area so we contacted the bandit task force and they're on your way. If you can get the box directly on the machine, you can stop it from disrupting the river."

You catch the end of what the bandit says "- so hand over your items and come with me or die!"

Behind the bandit, you see some armor clad warriors including Cheery Dog jet up. The bandit doesn't notice.
put up my hands and move to the machine. Lay the box on top of it and show the robber I have no other items on me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #255 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:20 am

Post by mykonian »

Cry for help!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #269 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 263, Annadog40 wrote:You cry out for help,

a task force member crawls over to you holding a red potion and says "Here, it's a health potion, take it quickly I don't have much time left." The taskforce member coughs up blood, "My portal creation crystal broke so we can't call for back up, I'm almost dead, you have to loot my body and the bandit's body and find a way to bring the other task force members into the country. Hurry, drink the potion before it's too late!" The task force member then dies.

Your health is in the warning level

Your experience is now 4/8
Drink the potion!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #284 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 273, Annadog40 wrote:You chug the potion and feel your health start to recover.

You look at the transparent salmon colored border and see an armored man point to the dead taskforce member then they point card while looking at you intently.
Quickly try to loot the taskforce members body, and look at the bandits after.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #293 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 288, Annadog40 wrote:You loot the taskforce member and obtain, 54 coin, two blue potions, a suit of armor, a short sword, a spoon and a white card which is flashing.

You inspect the bandit and find that their dead body turned into a peach.

You see the task force member on the other side of the border point to the flashing card.
Equip the armor and the spoon, then touch the card!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #307 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 299, Annadog40 wrote:You equip the armor and spoon then you touch the card with a glowing finger.

You hear a message in your mind from the task force member, "You were blown back into kriktilundr, the bandit's machine holding up the barrier must of broke, we got the bandits tracking beads and might use that to make a portal to teleport us to the bandit's location.
You should see if you can find a teleport gem then head to the nearest portal to the capital. The capital is called Crossroads and from there, you can go to another city, Boywick is generally the cheapest teleport gem then from there you can get a Chaystone gem which is salmon. You should hurry and loot the bandit then leave before more bandits show up!"

Your energy is now at the warning level.
(so much to do :()

Loot the bandit, try to mindmessage the task force dude that I'm rather bewildered by his directions, hope some of the bandit's items are food, otherwise try a blue potion and hope that gives me energy.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #313 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 309, Annadog40 wrote:You loot the bandit and notice that multiple cuts start forming on the fruit body. You find some tan colored gems, 20 coin, more blue and red potions, a compass and a sword.

You touch the white card and reply that you are bewildered. You take a swing of the blue potion and feel your energy increese.

The task force member responds, "I saw you pick up a compass and some tan gems, tell it to point to the nearest portal and once you get there, use the tan gem to get to the city of Crossroads. From there you can buy some more gems and hop a few portals and get back to Chaystone."
Try to get in the sky river again.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #326 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 319, Annadog40 wrote:You try to get into the sky river again but it is too high for you to reach.

You are still holding the card and the task force member says, "You need some basic water magic to get up in the sky river."
This saddens me, I'm no magician, and I'm no soldier. Put the sword in the ground, and look at my compass to find this portal.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #329 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 am

Post by mykonian »

enter the town!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #340 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 339, Annadog40 wrote:You see that the town has several dirt buildings, there are several sketch looking people. A group of people swarm you asking if you want to buy or sell something. You see the portal in the distance. One guy tries to pickpocket you.
Slap the guy who's trying to pickpocket me on the wrist with my spoon.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #352 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 350, Annadog40 wrote:You slap the guy away. She clutches her hand and recoils back. Some of the people who are swarming you start to leave but the more persistent traders remain.
ask what they have on offer.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #365 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:47 am

Post by mykonian »

offer two coins for the hook.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #383 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:23 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 370, Annadog40 wrote:The seller takes your coin and hands you the hook. A nearby salesperson goes after the person you gave the money too. They shove past someone who punches them and a huge brawl erupts around you.
Walk away from the fight, out of town, and try the hook on the sky river!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #393 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:14 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 391, Annadog40 wrote:You walk away from town, you suffer a minor cut on the way out of town from the brawl. You shoot the hook up to the sky river and latch on and bring yourself up into the sky river.
Take a breather, lay back in the water and see where it takes me. That fight was scary!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #408 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 403, Annadog40 wrote:You relax and float down stream. It is not dying. You see that the current is taking you away from the border.
"wheeeeeee!"

Look where the river is taking me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #415 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:22 am

Post by mykonian »

Annadog40 wrote:You see that the river is taking you north. You cry out "wheeeeeee".

You feel the river move and see someone jetting towars your direction in the distance.
Cry "hello" to the oncoming person.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 420, Annadog40 wrote:When you say hello, you see the jet stop. You discover and elderly looking elf man who looks like he doesn't have a care in the world."

"Hello sonny!," he responds back with a slight accent that reminds you somewhat of Eastern European one, "What are you doing just floating around the sky river? Are you stuck?"
"No sir, I'm on an adventure, and I wonder where it'll lead me!"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #445 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 432, Annadog40 wrote:The man nods and says, "As am I, I'm from Bryford originally. After my wife passed a year ago, I've been traveling the world. I never truly appreciated just how big and varied Deru really is until I began my journey. As for where it will take you, only you can answer that."
"Is there going to be any town near, where I could get some tools?"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #449 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 446, Annadog40 wrote:The old man says "Barktol is the closest settlement but I wouldn't recommend going anywhere near that place. There is a decent town that isn't too far called Yewgrove. I could jet you there if you want, I'm gotta get to a portal anyway. I'm on my way to the next country on my list."
yes, that sounds like fun, lets go there!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”