racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1035 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:54 am

Post by racefan12 »

In post 1034, BROseidon wrote:The sportsball challenges will all require you to go to a park and play sportsball irl.
Honestly I'd be ok with this
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1142 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by racefan12 »

"Forcing contestants to actually care about how much money they made)"

This has pretty much been the only issue with all the online games of The Mole that I've played.
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1145 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The Mole's pot is simply that, a mechanic in which the Mole makes any money that the players lose, and if at the end of the game the Mole outweighs the Players, the Mole wins instead.

The drawback is obviously that this encourages the mole to blatantly sabotage even more, but the counter balance to that is simply to institute an addendum that if the mole is identified in more than X number of quizzes, or the total scores of the contestants are totalled more than X% correct, the Mole loses anyway.
I've seen this done slightly differently, where only money actually forfeited due to the Mole's own sabotage (as opposed to mistakes or intentional sabotage from a player) went into the Mole's pot. The second condition above was also in play.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1223 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by racefan12 »

In post 1219, Drench wrote:interested to know how the division of labour would work with 5 mods
I was trying to figure out what the Labour Party had to do with modding Survivor games
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1239 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:08 am

Post by racefan12 »

Do it
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1387 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by racefan12 »

In post 1386, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:tbh who would be interested in a sequel to PokeOcalypse
This definitely interests me
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Return to “Social Game Archive”