Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 19, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 18, DogWatch wrote:
In post 12, mozamis wrote:Lets all be out in the open as possible as town and screw scum over!
This looks like something I would have written the very first time I ever played scum
and you're not voting mozamis because?
well he's voting for eddie cane which is a good reason
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

oh lol. well he should be!
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I guess a mozamis wagon works too? I don't like the question they asked transcend honestly

VOTE: mozamis
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Because like transcend is probably voting one of his suspects so the question kind of rang hollow for me and then mozamis just doesn't follow through?? I guess I just feel like it's an empty post
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:50 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 34, NorskaBlue wrote:
In post 32, aronagrundy wrote:Because like transcend is probably voting one of his suspects so the question kind of rang hollow for me and then mozamis just doesn't follow through?? I guess I just feel like it's an empty post
How's that? Transcend mentioned four people (two FoS, two tr) but only voted for one. What rings hollow about him wanting to find out the others? And what is suspicious about empty posts? I'm not saying they're good, but this early in the game, it can be a bit tricky to provide any useful content.
Well it was more of a gut feeling, but then when mozamis didn't follow through it became an empty post when it shouldn't have been.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:51 am

Post by aronagrundy »

That said, dog's resistance to the fire wagon makes me want to vote fire so

VOTE: fire
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:12 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Well I've just wanted to get a wagon going honestly.

That said 51 is bad. Why would scum!dogwatch be resisting town!fire's wagon at this stage in the game?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:25 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Exactly, which is why his defense lacks substance. If it's going to dissipate anyway, is anyone really going to give him towncred for defending your wagon?

I also never said dog was scum. I've wanted to start a wagon and felt like fucking with him
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:32 am

Post by aronagrundy »

I didn't have a read on you when I voted you. But I didn't like your reaction. This is why early game wagons are fun
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:43 am

Post by aronagrundy »

I wasn't pretending to be looking for reactions
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:48 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Ok but when I said "I just wanted to start a wagon" and explained why I wanted to do so, you said you didn't believe me
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:51 am

Post by aronagrundy »

assumes that I thought dog was scum, which i admit could be a fair interpretation of my vote. But I also explained why assuming scum!dog is opposing town!fire's wagon is shaky logic
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 63, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 50, aronagrundy wrote:That said, dog's resistance to the fire wagon makes me want to vote fire so

this was your first explicit reason for voting fire.
In post 54, aronagrundy wrote: I also never said dog was scum. I've wanted to start a wagon and felt like fucking with him
this is the second reason you vote fire.

fire's point seems to be that neither reason logically supports your fire vote. do you disagree?

personally, i fail to see how fucking with dogwatch is a reason to vote fire.

what is your point, arona? that you don't like fire's reaction to your vote? what don't you like about it? it's possible that goes into this but it's incredibly unclear.

arona is obfuscating in this conversation. but i don't know if it's intentional.
I wanted to start a wagon because 1. it's fun and there's not much to go on in the early game, and 2. they're a great way to get reactions and develop reads. I saw dog questioning the fire votes and voted for fire because they had 3 votes and it was the best way to start a wagon, plus wouldn't it be funny if I voted right after dog started questioning the votes (you might not have laughed but I did!). I was not scumreading dog.

Like I've said, what I didn't like about fire's reaction was that I thought his logic re: scum!dog defending town!fire was weak. In retrospect I think it's weird that the post where he votes fire is devoted mostly to fosing me, though.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:37 am

Post by aronagrundy »

ftr, I think my logic is a bit shaky on scumreading fire's reaction but it was something that just didn't make sense to me.

His actions on this page make me feel more confident that he's scum. He goes from scumreading dog to defending him and attacking shadow for pushing him...?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:47 am

Post by aronagrundy »

btw I still don't think scum!dog would make a post questioning the fire wagon. If fire is scum, why would you want people to form associations this early? If fire is town, why bother resisting a town wagon?

dog how much experience with mafia do you have
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 65, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 49, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 34, NorskaBlue wrote:
In post 32, aronagrundy wrote:Because like transcend is probably voting one of his suspects so the question kind of rang hollow for me and then mozamis just doesn't follow through?? I guess I just feel like it's an empty post
How's that? Transcend mentioned four people (two FoS, two tr) but only voted for one. What rings hollow about him wanting to find out the others? And what is suspicious about empty posts? I'm not saying they're good, but this early in the game, it can be a bit tricky to provide any useful content.
Well it was more of a gut feeling, but then when mozamis didn't follow through it became an empty post when it shouldn't have been.
In post 50, aronagrundy wrote:That said, dog's resistance to the fire wagon makes me want to vote fire so

i don't get this progression in the context of your fire vote being to fish for reactions.

were you scumreading fire at the time of ? were you scumreading mozamis at the time of ?

VOTE: arona
i didn't have a read on fire. i was iffy on mozamis. I know that's inconsistent but again I wanted to see what would happen if the wagon on fire continued to build
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 102, mozamis wrote:oh, and fire's responses look town. he seems measured and questioning his attackers in a "i dont care, i'm innocent" kinda way.
time to stop voting fire.
What do you make of his 180 on dog?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:30 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Ok I reread it, now what
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:41 am

Post by aronagrundy »

You go from scumreading him to defending him, that's a 180
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

VOTE: gerryoat
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

UNVOTE:

jk
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 111, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 110, aronagrundy wrote:You go from scumreading him to defending him, that's a 180
I go from saying that I understand how X can be perceived as a possible scumtell to going after some bad logic and clear misrepresentation from Shadow_Step. I'll go after those things wherever I see them regardless of who they are on. Do you think Shadow_step's arguments were well founded?
Fair enough.

I agree that shadow's arguments rely on misreps but I think he's town. If he was scum I think he wouldn't have pushed the question thing. At least when I'm scum I double check the things I'm claiming.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I'm going to figure out who to vote now
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

VOTE: eddie cane

His case on shadow seems opportunistic. And he basically just repeats what others have said.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 119, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 117, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 111, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 110, aronagrundy wrote:You go from scumreading him to defending him, that's a 180
I go from saying that I understand how X can be perceived as a possible scumtell to going after some bad logic and clear misrepresentation from Shadow_Step. I'll go after those things wherever I see them regardless of who they are on. Do you think Shadow_step's arguments were well founded?
Fair enough.

I agree that shadow's arguments rely on misreps but I think he's town. If he was scum I think he wouldn't have pushed the question thing. At least when I'm scum I double check the things I'm claiming.
Fair enough. We cool then. While I feel your logic earlier was very flawed, for now at least I am willing to believe it was not malicious.

I also think normal guidelines mean that the vote count thing is jsut a typo and you didn't just quickhammer some sort of weird role. Don't believe in the too bad to be scum argument on shadow_step though so I guess it's time to put on my wooly jumper for eddie.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shadow_Step
Eh it's part because he seems experienced, part because I can see why he's focusing on dogwatch. A 180 now on my part but I can see the "inexperienced scum getting towncred" logic about dog.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

the vc was 100% a typo lol
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 123, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 120, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: eddie cane

His case on shadow seems opportunistic. And he basically just repeats what others have said.
Why is starting a wagon on someone at 0 votes opportunistic?

If someone has pointed out the logical flaws in someone's posts and you agree with it, why shouldn't you vote them?
I don't believe that logical flaws are necessarily scummy. Being inconsistent over a period of time is, repeatedly using bad logic is, but not just one instance. And he hasn't even responded yet.

But at the same time this early in the game it's fine to go off of them imo. That's just my thought process.

W/r/t eddie, it's opportunistic in the sense that he's using your logic (@eddie, i'll quote in a sec) to give the appearance of acting town.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 105, Eddie Cane wrote: since when is ignoring a RHETORIC question scum indicative? this is blatantly misrepping a situation. also in reply to 71: it isn't scum afraid of getting lynched, i5s nai newb afraid of getting lynched. I'm really annoyed how you're trying to push a lynch on a newbie for awful reasonig this early. you're right, you're not an ic, but that doesn't mean you should be an asshole. he's new, I called him out a bit for the rvs vote questioning too. that's not scum indicative at all. but actually, viewing your iso, you've been tunnelling him from your first post.
In post 77, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 76, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 73, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 71, Shadow_step wrote:**ignores every question asked to it**
what questions has dogwatch ignored?
You just quoted it in your previous post. :shifty:
So by every question you meant one question that could easily be read as rhetorical?

Seems like you are misrepresenting things in the face of pressure on grundy's awful logic. Don't worry. Once she flips i'm coming after you.
You repeat the line about the rhetorical question. A lot of the post is fluff, too, calling him an asshole and claiming he's been tunneling dog since his first post...which is pretty bizarre. I don't think scum would place an RVS vote with the objective of tunneling that player.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I don't think shadow is a counterwagon to fire? He's a counterwagon to dog, who's a counterwagon to dog, who's a counterwagon to me, who's a counterwagon to fire tho!
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 127, Eddie Cane wrote:I did use the word rhetoric from him, yes. to be honest I'd probably use sarcastic myself. fitebringer brought up the idea of shadowstep. however, I think shadow step is more likely to flip scum than you. asshole is not filler in this context - it is scum indicative. the line about the IC is what it's in reference to - i only have mobile so I don't type walls or do fancy shmanymcy multi quoting often. there was no need to bring up he wasn't an ic, he was simply omgusing indirectly.
How is being an asshole scum indicative? Also he said he wasn't an IC in reference to fire bringing up experience
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 138, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 125, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 123, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 120, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: eddie cane

Why is starting a wagon on someone at 0 votes opportunistic?

If someone has pointed out the logical flaws in someone's posts and you agree with it, why shouldn't you vote them?
I don't believe that logical flaws are necessarily scummy. Being inconsistent over a period of time is, repeatedly using bad logic is, but not just one instance. And he hasn't even responded yet.

But at the same time this early in the game it's fine to go off of them imo. That's just my thought process.

W/r/t eddie, it's opportunistic in the sense that he's using your logic (@eddie, i'll quote in a sec) to give the appearance of acting town.
In post 106, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 102, mozamis wrote:oh, and fire's responses look town. he seems measured and questioning his attackers in a "i dont care, i'm innocent" kinda way.
time to stop voting fire.
What do you make of his 180 on dog?
This is kinda scummy.
I said it's early in the game right? Plus I treat changing reads seemingly out of nowhere more seriously than holes in logic.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

ok so norska asked me a bunch of questions that I feel like I've answered already so if he really is hung up on anything he can ask again.

I also think he's scum!
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 195, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Aronagrundy

im town. this maf
I'm town. You're wrong!

but for real why are you voting me
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 226, FireScreamer wrote:Going from calling out LAMIST to being LAMIST seems like an odd progression as the first two things you do in a game. I read looking for reasoning on me as an attempt to garner my favour as really it doesn't do much else. Read on Keysar I like though. Should maybe have put him under or on Eddie's spot actually.
Ok gonna echo barleycorn here. If you're town is there even such a thing as being LAMIST? Like if it's town motivated it's not LAMIST right
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Btw, I feel like there's enough people suspicious of eddie that we could get a wagon going on him. Who wants to join me?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

ok can someone who's played with gerryoat explain if this is just his playstyle please
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

That said, the gerryoat wagon seems like low hanging fruit
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Ok yeah, I think fire is town and keyser is scum. Looking through the thread a few times I can definitely see a logical progression to fire's posts and can understand his thought processes.

Keyser's iso is really weird. He posts a lot but so much of it seems like commentary to me. Like looking over it I just see a lot questions without a lot of narrative, if that makes sense. He's only direct with one person: gerryoat. He's very adamantly pushing gerryoat every time he brings him up, but his tone is just so different when he does it, like he's actually being forceful. I'm not totally sure how to read this, maybe he's trying to justify his vote or something? But it just doesn't sit right with me.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 367, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 366, aronagrundy wrote:Like looking over it I just see a lot questions without a lot of narrative
What about that makes you read informed over uninformed?
I'm not really thinking about it in terms of informed vs uninformed. It just seems jarring next to his push on gerryoat. The gerryoat vote/case is what stood out to me so I'm kinda looking at his iso relative to that.

Actually this reflects worse on him the more I think about it. Keyser's style seems to ask a lot of questions, but then he just pushes gerryoat without really questioning him...when gerryoat is someone that you'd think keyser would push to generate more content.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

@keyser

omg you're the most dramatic person ever. I love it. Your posts read like inspirational speeches.

that said demagoguery is a thing, so.

anyway, to actually respond to you:

yeah it's possible that's what gerryoat wants. I'm describing his wagon as low hanging fruit because I think it's a low effort vote to place, regardless.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Also gerry isn't the only one lurking. There's norska, pants, and frank too. Your comments on frank felt more passive than the ones you made on gerry
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I null read gerry. If he goes much longer without posting I'll start to lean scum on him.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I sort of responded to that with 377. I can see that, but why are you focusing on gerry?

p edit ninja'd ayy
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

you're scum
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

no i read the part about having experience with gerry.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

oh hey gerry if your next post is contentless i will actually join a wagon that i think is shit and that one of my scumreads is currently part of
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 386, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 381, aronagrundy wrote:I can see that, but why are you focusing on gerry?
You are not reading what I am posting.
I still think it's inconsistent. You can defend yourself as much as you want but the way you're treating gerry just contrasts with the rest of your posts. It doesn't sit right with me
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

VOTE: gerry
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

i mean i warned you lol
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 404, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 392, aronagrundy wrote:I still think it's inconsistent. You can defend yourself as much as you want but the way you're treating gerry just contrasts with the rest of your posts. It doesn't sit right with me
If gerry was a town read/lean I would be caressing him softly in my bosom.

I didn't want to talk about gerry anyway. I want to talk to gerry. If you don't t/read him I can't see why my position on him would look so alarming to you.
This last sentence is weird. Shifts in tone should be noted regardless of who they're talking about.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 403, gerryoat wrote:
In post 399, aronagrundy wrote:i mean i warned you lol
"haha lol i warned u! ! XD" bad reaction
i would never use XD
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

you people are no fun

VOTE: keyser
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 435, DogWatch wrote:
In post 383, aronagrundy wrote:you're scum
If you were this sure of it, why didn't you vote? I don't think you were already voting for keyser at the time unless I overlooked it. Instead you voted gerryoats who just a few posts before you called low hanging fruit. I get that Gerry was being insufferable at the time, but why just drop keyser? This does look scummy to me.
I gave gerry the terms and conditions and he broke them.

Why is it scummy?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

i can see why you see that's a possibility, but honestly the reason i voted for gerry was the reason i gave.

I said i null read gerry, and I don't really much reason to change that right now. I can see why there might be some confusion since I said that i'd start to scumread if he went much longer without posting, but honestly the vote was a joke. transcend had nothing to do with it.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

hey guys sorry for the inactivity, i have a big weekend coming up starting tomorrow so i'll be able to post more then
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:21 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Lol so Eddie and keyser were scum? I regret replacing out now

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”