DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by DogWatch »

In post 12, mozamis wrote:Lets all be out in the open as possible as town and screw scum over!
This looks like something I would have written the very first time I ever played scum
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by DogWatch »

In post 19, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 18, DogWatch wrote:
In post 12, mozamis wrote:Lets all be out in the open as possible as town and screw scum over!
This looks like something I would have written the very first time I ever played scum
and you're not voting mozamis because?
it was an fos.. just had a look at his demeanor from past games and it seems about the same, prob not a newbscum tell
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by DogWatch »

dude I JUST admitted you probably weren't noob scum like I originally read, and you're going to call me opportunist? This feels very reactionary, like an omgus
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:03 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 41, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 30, DogWatch wrote:dude I JUST admitted you probably weren't noob scum like I originally read, and you're going to call me opportunist? This feels very reactionary, like an omgus
Explain to me why saying '
trying-to-look-town
' game theory is only a 'noob' scumtell according to YOUR book of scum-tells.
I'm saying if he's scum then it's NOT a noob scum tell, as evidenced by his past posts. that's just his style of posting regardless. It just initially caught my eye because Lamist in my experience often is a noob scum tell.. but I also haven't played a game in 9 years, so my readings can be outdated.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:17 am

Post by DogWatch »

Fire has three votes now with zero reasoning behind them. Can the three of you explain? We're getting out of the rvs stage at this point. Which reminds me to remove my random vote UNVOTE:
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:22 am

Post by DogWatch »

Which is why I'm asking for their explanation.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 am

Post by DogWatch »

Also my availability will be limited this weekend. I have a wedding to deal with today and I'm out of town all of tomorrow. I'll try to pop in when I can.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:40 am

Post by DogWatch »

Yours were obviously based around your silly self vote and/or the RVS anyway. Fire's occurred after discussion had begun. All I wanted was a reason behind them. If there was a compelling reason there that i had missed, id be happy to join the wagon.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:44 am

Post by DogWatch »

Fire's 55 is spot-on. Arona's whole progression on this page is nonsensical.

VOTE: aronagrundy[/unvote]
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:45 am

Post by DogWatch »

Ugh, thanks autocorrect

VOTE: aronagrundy
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:01 am

Post by DogWatch »

keyser, I didn't view those fire votes as rvs. As written in the post you quoted, I said we were moving out of rvs at the time. Fire had made several posts and suddenly there were three votes on him. I thought they'd seen something I hadn't, so I asked why.

I don't really understand Rvs then I guess, never heard of it until I started looking at games on this site.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:49 am

Post by DogWatch »

I played on a small site back in 2007-2008. Haven't played since. RVS wasn't a thing. Random questions were usually how we started, but I read some games on this site and it looks like RQS is an instant scum read which blows my mind. I don't really know how to play on this site yet. I'm used to games based around night decisions/analysis, items, numerous power roles, crazy gimmicks, etc. This site just looks like endless day phase squabbling to me.

If there's nothing weird about those three fire votes in the context of this site , I'm cool with that. I just didn't interpret it that way at the time.

I have an eight hour drive ahead of me, so I'll be back on later tonight/early tomorrow.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:54 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 174, Barleycorn wrote:keyser's interaction with dog was weird. everyone reading really far into dog's reaction to the fire wagon is weird.
mountain made out of a mole hill

transcend, how did keyser scum claim? Are you saying he's talking to Gerry as if they are scumteam? I didn't get any such vibe from him
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:59 am

Post by DogWatch »

I feel like a scumkeyser would've tried to pile more suspicion on me rather than give me benefit of a doubt as a noob to the current meta. you could say a scum keyser wants town cred if I flip town but im not near a lynch. I dunno, just doesn't feel scummy to me
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:05 am

Post by DogWatch »

I need to go back through moz and aronas ISO, but out of that group, I'd say one of them. My hunch on shadow is that his tunnel on me was a false-positive from a townie, not a scum trying to get an easy mislymch. He'd look sus as hell when I flipped
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:06 am

Post by DogWatch »

Ok gas station posting done, check in later
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 am

Post by DogWatch »

It's NOT inconsistent. I said I thought we were getting out of RVS, but when I got corrected on that, I admitted I didn't understand RVS as well as I thought I did. There's no inconsistency there.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:48 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 208, Eddie Cane wrote:it could be towndog taking a small rvs wagon too seriously.
ding ding ding
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:18 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 189, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 30, DogWatch wrote:dude I JUST admitted you probably weren't noob scum like I originally read, and you're going to call me opportunist? This feels very reactionary, like an omgus
In post 44, DogWatch wrote:Fire has three votes now with zero reasoning behind them. Can the three of you explain? We're getting out of the rvs stage at this point. Which reminds me to remove my random vote UNVOTE:
these pinged me. the first is just spamming trigger words; "reactionary", "omgus". the second doesn't make much sense when he later posts that his previous site doesn't use rvs, it's implying that he understands rvs ("were getting out atp") while at the same time later saying he doesn't get rvs. his interaction with shadow is also a part of the reasoning.
you are way too hung up on this, there is no inconsistency and barley has been trying to drill this into your head

Also it would be great if everyone could refer to me by the correct pronoun
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:26 am

Post by DogWatch »

Because the discussion is going in circles and I felt the need to reiterate, Eddie is being dense
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:31 am

Post by DogWatch »

No it's more about where his scum reads come from and why he hasn't addressed your questions sufficiently

I'm with you, I don't see how town Eddie makes some of these posts and I do get a scum lean
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by DogWatch »

clearly you haven't been paying attention, we've already covered why I asked that question concerning the rvs votes. half the damn game has centered around it. if you're still reading that as lamist then I can't help you
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by DogWatch »

How did I scumread anyone by asking that question? I did point out one of moz's posts seemed lamist but I revoked that
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by DogWatch »

those last two posts are for fire, not barley
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:11 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 86, Shadow_step wrote: By why is he asking reasons for rvs votes ? What is the point of asking reasons for RVS votes ? How does one person being on 3 votes on day 1 such a big deal?
In post 259, Shadow_step wrote:Dog continues to not interact with me. Are you scared you'll slip boi ?
your whole argument around me (questioning the rvs) has been answered already, maybe not quoted and directed straight at you, but I've addressed your concerns. In 147 I explained my thought process behind questioning the fire votes. It's very simple. You don't need to inject more meaning into it than that. As for your "concerned townie" question, why would I even bother with a rhetorical question? "oh yes, you got me, i'm only asking questions because I want to look town." get real.

Also, not a "boi", if you read all of my posts you'd know that
In post 251, aronagrundy wrote:Ok gonna echo barleycorn here. If you're town is there even such a thing as being LAMIST? Like if it's town motivated it's not LAMIST right
It's posts like this that I'm starting to read you more and more town. UNVOTE: arona

Can Gerry explain the arona vote? Arona literally said NOTHING in between Gerry's voat for Transcend and then the flip to arona. what gives?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:41 am

Post by DogWatch »

for one, I was playing on a phone all day yesterday while road tripping, so it was difficult to go back through past pages and quote things out.. It wasn't a conscious effort to avoid you.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:54 am

Post by DogWatch »

I had the same read as transcend, scumread moz instantly but later figured he was overzealous town. Don't really understand what barley said to have transcend vote moz again.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:58 am

Post by DogWatch »

One of my first posts called moz lamist, it was just his plucky "let's leave it all out in the open, team!" attitude that made me think of noob scum. But then I realised that's just his usual tone so I revoked that read.

Transcend had a similar progression but now he's voting moz as though you were making a push. But you weren't.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:05 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 308, Barleycorn wrote:oh ok. i might have some confbias since moz has only pushed dog and eddie, both of whom i think are town. so it doesn't feel like moz has done much scumhunting. the push on dog feels real enough.
In post 307, DogWatch wrote: Transcend had a similar progression but now he's voting moz as though you were making a push. But you weren't.
what does this mean?
Sorry, I somehow totally missed post 281 in which you DO vote moz. That explains the transcend interaction, nevermind.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:06 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 311, Transcend wrote:VOTE: fire

Not liking tone
Is this due to 281?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:07 am

Post by DogWatch »

219 I mean. Jesus, I'm hungover.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:12 am

Post by DogWatch »

if you guys are debating voting moz or fire, I'm down with fire. Not getting any strong scum reads from the rest at this point anyway.

VOTE: fire
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 319, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 300, Barleycorn wrote:ok you're not full of shit. but i don't think transcend is either.
In post 219, FireScreamer wrote:
You are not going to get 6 other people to agree with Gut. You know this and are not trying. Which means you are putting on a show and I wonder why.
would you agree this is an example of resistance?
In regard FireScreamer's point:
- I actually agreed with him there. No one will support your push on player if you're only saying "Player X is scum. Why? Gut lolz." If you don't add the supporting argument to your case you're not going to convince your teammates to lynch your scum-read.
- Plus, Transcend's play this game is an easy playstyle to hide behind as both town AND scum, so I understand the "putting on a show" observation.
I.e keep posting short and cute reads/votes... but not offer anything tangible along with it.
I feel like FireScreamer shared my suspicion on Transcend's intentional null/hard-to-read playstyle.

Agree?
I looked through some transcend meta and this is pretty much how he always plays. So i don't really see a show. Plus he does seem to make quick gut readings all the time.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:44 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 324, Keyser Söze wrote:He's flaunting his impenetrable scum play and town play.
I can't see how you can instantly jump to town on him (unless you're sharing many of his same reads)
With the exception of his early vote on you, I've shared pretty much all his other views.

Are you still voting gerry by the way? I had a scum vibe on him too, but it doesn't feel like a relevant vote at this point. What do you think about moz and fire?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:53 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 336, gerryoat wrote:so who is mafs everyone?
Explain 139 and 195. Neither you or arona said anything between those posts, why the sudden change of vote?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by DogWatch »

@frank are you referencing arona's spat with keyser or with gerry? Or both?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Unless of course his antagonizing of your town read in keyser counts as anti-town behavior, I could see that
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by DogWatch »

In post 383, aronagrundy wrote:you're scum
If you were this sure of it, why didn't you vote? I don't think you were already voting for keyser at the time unless I overlooked it. Instead you voted gerryoats who just a few posts before you called low hanging fruit. I get that Gerry was being insufferable at the time, but why just drop keyser? This does look scummy to me.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Ugh great, you vote him while I'm typing that out.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by DogWatch »

I thought we were supposed to get previews of what had happened before posting, I didn't get that
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by DogWatch »

From the viewpoint of your hypothetical scum self, you seemed "sure" of your keyser read, but no other player seemed to be going along with it. So you jumped the low hanging fruit to get a wagon started. The terms and conditions were a convenient catalyst.

I'm not saying that was your logic, but it jumped out at me as a possibility.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by DogWatch »

But now you're back on keyser, so I dunno.

Autocorrect REALLY hates the word keyser by the way.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Was it transcends read on gerry that changed your vote?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Did I miss something here? What has moz done to earn votes?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by DogWatch »

how so? I was leaning scum on fire at the time, and a couple players were trading votes on him and moz
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by DogWatch »

I do. In 307 I mention why I unvoted him early game, but I admit I haven't explicitly town read him since.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Explicitly stated, I should say
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Was your moz vote originally because he hadn't done much scumhunting? I looked through some posts but that's all I saw. My memory about your interactions with him is hazy.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by DogWatch »

I think that all happened before the Barley & Keyser Show :P
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Oh, the very first one I thought was an RVS

What's wrong with 5 exactly? Not being combative here, just willing to be open minded and consider where you're coming from
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by DogWatch »

hmm, I can see that

if moz and keyser are your biggest scum reads do you think there's been any suspicious interaction between them?

If we lynch moz and he flips town what does that say about keyser, if anything?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by DogWatch »

@barleycorn fair enough, just trying to approach from a different angle

But I'm going to trust you.. VOTE: moz
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by DogWatch »

What kind of response is that? If the votes are wrong, defend. Tell us why. I just skimmed your ISO and really don't see much defense on your part at all whenever suspicion was raised. It's like you want to fly under the radar and hope everyone finds someone else to vote for.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:32 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 497, mozamis wrote:
In post 467, DogWatch wrote:I just skimmed your ISO and really don't see much defense on your part at all whenever suspicion was raised. It's like you want to fly under the radar and hope everyone finds someone else to vote for.
This is bullshit. Before this wagon on me, there hadnt been any real suspicion on me. So i had nothing to answer to.
Did you not just say barley had been on and off you all game?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 am

Post by DogWatch »

He made two votes. The first, according to him, was NOT rvs. Then another later. I didn't see you defend either one.

I'm not trying to misrepresent you, I just thought barley made compelling points last night. I think I was pretty reasonable in asking you to defend and tell me why our votes were wrong.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:47 am

Post by DogWatch »

For what it's worth I agree with you on franks vote, i would be willing to truce with you and go that route
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:20 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 507, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 506, DogWatch wrote:For what it's worth I agree with you on franks vote, i would be willing to truce with you and go that route
what about Frank's vote triggers your scum radar personally as opposed to myself, momo or even transcend?

nobody answer for him.
To be fair, none of them were awesome, but frank's "i dont care" attitude just struck me wrong.

Transcend didn't provide a reason either but at least retracted his.

Which brings me to your vote... to be perfectly honest I forgot about it. And it's what prompted the whole discussion between barley and me late last night, which led to him swaying my vote. My vote wasn't the most scientific either, I admit it, but there was zero meat at all behind yours. Not even an acknowledgment that you were swayed by someone.

So...... now I'm not a fan of frank's vote OR yours, and I'm kinda baffled as to why you'd draw attention to this.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 515, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 514, DogWatch wrote: So...... now I'm not a fan of frank's vote OR yours, and I'm kinda baffled as to why you'd draw attention to this.
is it townier or scummier to draw attention to something that you might also have done
that *I* did? Or just hypothetically?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:30 am

Post by DogWatch »

you said "something YOU might ALSO have done", so I didn't know if there was a real example

anywho, i'd say it's a potential scum slip, unless it's town acknowledging an inconsistency in my read and willing to use himself as an example.. I mean, it's hard to say.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:38 am

Post by DogWatch »

I know, I'm cursed to look at people's actions from weird angles sometimes, it does make me waffle back and forth on people pretty often
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:48 am

Post by DogWatch »

it's been mostly town, but I haven't gone deep into his ISO either. this most recent interaction with him does have a slightly scummy vibe.

Similar to what fire just said, my town leans have been more plentiful this game than my scum leans, so I'm intrigued at the moment that some of the lurkers have been scum all along. It does seem odd that the moment momo came on board, that particular slot gained negative attention.

So, at the moment, my scum leans would probably be momo, frank, and maybe eddie. I've waffled a lot on moz, but I'm willing to come off that at least temporarily.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:50 am

Post by DogWatch »

then again, eddie just voted frank.. I'd lean more toward just ONE of them being scum rather than a case of scum distancing. But that's a hunch really.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:53 am

Post by DogWatch »

my answer was literally the first sentence

the rest of my post was just the thoughts that followed
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:58 am

Post by DogWatch »

He called attention to his own meatless vote when I complained about someone else's. I'm not sure why town would do that outside of just a careless mistake or a false sense of invulnerability.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:15 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 535, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 533, DogWatch wrote:He called attention to his own meatless vote when I complained about someone else's. I'm not sure why town would do that outside of just a careless mistake or a false sense of invulnerability.
why would scum do this?
lol that's a damn good point. I really didn't think that through very well. I suppose it's possible for a cocky scum to point out their own vote and make me look inconsistent with my reasonings, but it does look more and more like a town mistake to me. Like I said, I was mostly reading eddie town before and I think I'm going to keep him there for now. Sorry for the confusion.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 536, Selynee wrote:VOTE: Dogwatch

Reading the thread:
- You vote because you say you agree with Fire. Fair enough, but

- Bringing the fact that you had the same read as Transcend.
- "if you guys", again bringing up what others are doing.
- Looks familiar.
- Again, looks familiar.

Basically, from what I see you keep relaying on what others said or agree to vote with them.

@Barley- Why do you think Dogwatch is town. I'm not seeing it.
I know, I've acknowledged that I've been waffling a bit and I agree my votes have been on the sheepy side. I'm still getting used to this site's scum-sniffing meta, and I'm rusty anyway, haven't played in almost a decade. My style was never town leader to begin with, but yeah, I can see what you mean. But I think if you read through my posts you'll agree that I've been doing my best to interact and draw my own conclusions, and I've been fair and honest to those I've voted for.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 am

Post by DogWatch »

I would not blame barley for a moz town flip, no. People are capable of being wrong on their reads, particularly Day 1, when we're all more or less grasping at straws. I felt barley had made some good points I hadn't considered, so I joined him on the vote. Not every vote requires a unique and original reason behind it.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 am

Post by DogWatch »

how should I have read it? I took it to mean that I'd hypothetically point my finger at you if moz flips town, like "well, don't blame me, I trusted him"
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 am

Post by DogWatch »

because I'm the subject of the post, and I like to interact with other players maybe? And if she has me misrep'd then I'd like to clear that up? I mean c'mon
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by DogWatch »

WHY DID YOU VOTE MOZ MY GOD
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by DogWatch »

This is not pro-town behavior.

VOTE: momo
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by DogWatch »

In post 620, Transcend wrote:CAN ONE FUCKING PERSON ACKNOWLEDGE MY 600 AND LET ME KNOW IF THEY THINK IT'S A GOOD POINT OR NOT

THE POST NUMBERS ARE QUOTED IN 599

THANKS

Pedit: o
He goes from reportedly agreeing with other people's reasons for voting moz to admitting he only wanted to fit in. That says he didn't necessarily agree with the other posters or even took them into account. Add the sheer aloofness later on and yeah, I agree.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Plus read 474 in relation to 597.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:56 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 639, momo wrote:VOTE: Frank

Lets lynch Frank, have a good feeling about this.

Investigate me tonight, I will come out town.
Are you not going to even acknowledge any of our reads on you since your last post?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:16 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 643, Transcend wrote:actually why was there so much resistance to a cakewalk mislynch if he's town
what do you mean? the only real resistance i saw was moz
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:22 am

Post by DogWatch »

is that in part due to momo's vote on frank, who was also in your scum list?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:51 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 682, mozamis wrote:
VOTE FIREWATER

Havent seen anything town form him all game.
Lot of emoty bullshit.
why fire over frank? I know you were sus on both of them, just wondering
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 685, mozamis wrote:
In post 683, DogWatch wrote:why fire over frank? I know you were sus on both of them, just wondering
its very close.
But frank could just be lurker/doesnt care (His vote on me was bad - but was it scum bad?)
Whereas Fire looks a lot more "blendy" and empty
ok i just figured since they were both in your scumpile, you'd vote the one with a wagon
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:41 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 689, mozamis wrote:
In post 686, DogWatch wrote:ok i just figured since they were both in your scumpile, you'd vote the one with a wagon
I think you should always vote your strongest scum read, unless the deadline is close/its clear they are never gonna get lynched this day phase.
do you really see Fire getting lynched right now though?

Personally, I'm not convinced momo is town like a few players are, but I'm not saying that to be combative with you or anyone else. I know he made the "investigate me" offer, which is pretty compelling, but I still have a hard time getting past 597, which to me, reveals a lie about why he originally joined that wagon. Wishy-washy is one thing (I can be that way too) but dishonesty is another.

I was never totally opposed to a frank wagon, but I think most of the suspicion directed at him (mine included) has come from his "don't care" attitude... but after skimming his ISO again I had some sympathy for this:
In post 552, FrankJaeger wrote: I guess I cant speak for everyone, but D2 its alot easier for me to give actual reads. Not "scum would maybe possibly could do this, because of how they worded this"
I'm kinda the same way. Early-game is likewise hard for me, and I'm inclined to believe him here. Does that mean I suddenly town read him? No exactly, but at the moment, I'm keeping my momo vote.

Just my thoughts browsing the last few pages. I'm a little distracted due to a busy day at work today, but will check in as I'm able to.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:08 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 720, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't event think the investigate me thing should be AI
I could MAYBE see a desperate scum saying "investigate me" in the hopes that it's an instant universal town read and no one ACTUALLY investigates him because of that. It would be a risky and somewhat crazy play considering it's Day 1, but momo strikes me as an off-the-wall player. Then again, I come from a fast-paced mafia background where wacky, short-term plays are more common, so my brain naturally looks for these kinds of wild gambits. Either way, it's the dishonesty from momo that makes me more confident in voting him over frank.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:22 am

Post by DogWatch »

Transcend, how is frank both lynchbait and a phenomenal lynch?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:18 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 767, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 761, DogWatch wrote:Transcend, how is frank both lynchbait and a phenomenal lynch?
The logic is that lynchbait that your scumreads arn't going anywhere near could in fact just be a bad scum player. I personally hate to play the assosiation guessing game day 1 but I can see where Transcend is coming from.
Maybe I just have a slightly definition of lynchbait then. To me, lynchbait is a player that scum is actively trying to scapegoat or frame. What you're saying sounds more like lynchbait is just someone who's simply playing badly enough to earn votes from all alignments.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:43 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 769, Selynee wrote:1)"Sheepy" is not scum-indicative as I've pretty much did the same in my game. It was that and the fact that she kept that she agrees with somebody else before voting that made me think she was trying to take the responsibility off herself.
I get what you're saying, but if I don't have a purely original reason for voting someone, would you rather me just post a naked vote? Personally I don't like when people do that. I'd rather someone just admit they agree with someone else's assessment and that's where they feel their vote should go. Plus I'm a social player and I like to acknowledge a good point when I see it.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by DogWatch »

I need to go back through the end of Day 1 since I was a bit MIA, but my vote is probably going to return to momo. His eagerness to hurry and lynch frank pinged me and I never got over his straight-up lie from earlier in the Day. I do wonder if there is still an investigative role that took him up on his request though.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by DogWatch »

Lol the momo/transcend stuff was better than any buddy cop movie.

I like how he fails to acknowledge two votes against him and my entire post after them, preferring instead to jump back on moz for vague reasons he lied about before. Great stuff.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by DogWatch »

477 vs 597
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by DogWatch »

At first he's voting moz because he's "reviewed" arguments from other players, which is vague enough but whatever. Then later admits he's really just wagoning to fit in. I personally interpret that as dishonesty.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:29 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1011, WhemeStar wrote:I think one is scum one is not, I prefer moza after those posts.
What pings you about moz over momo? Moz does have a sudden change of heart after reading momo's Day 2 posts, but as I recall, when momo made an almost identical Moz vote on Day 1, Moz called him out on it, but never voted him. Moz said he COULD vote momo for it but never did, even began reading momo as town shortly after. It was then that Moz instead went into his scum-read of fire, which sparked the moz/fire war.

Ok, that was a confusing paragraph but basically I don't really follow Moz's read of momo, or why momo is now null for him instead of scum.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:13 am

Post by DogWatch »

It was a question for you followed by me thinking out loud, so to speak. Momo has been my best scum read since he entered the game, but moz's reads of him are starting to ping me somewhat.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by DogWatch »

I would like moz to chime in before anyone puts him at l-1.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:25 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1076, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1072, Barleycorn wrote:wheme 990 is weird. i asked about it and wheme didn't answer. 1035 is pretty blatantly not interacting with dog's inquiry. 1011 might imply foreknowledge though that's admittedly weak. i scumread him
It was a bad question I didn't feel like answering.
Your vote on Moz referenced "these posts." That doesn't tell us much. My playstyle is heavy on finding points of agreement and figuring things out together. I've been reading Momo as scum since he came on, but in post 1031, I'm trying to communicate with you and converse about why Moz might be the scummier one, or why he should earn my vote instead. So, I'm sharing my views on "those posts" in the hopes you'll share your own insight. The fact that you wouldn't cooperate with that is strange to me.
In post 1099, momo wrote:

With all the tunneling it can't be town vs town.
In post 1103, momo wrote:
No I ignored town vs town on purpose. I highly doubt that it is town vs town and I have nearly completely disregarded that possibility. Today my vote will be to lynch one of you and if we mislynch, the other one will go the next day.
Town can't tunnel town? Ever? And you're so positive of this that you're already pushing a lynch on whichever of them doesn't get lynched first? If you're town, you're awfully reckless about it.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:39 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1077, mozamis wrote:this is probably the turning point in the game.
if town, can you know, POST - we have a chance.
But if keyser, barley, dogwatch (essentially the main players assuming fire is scum) just let the weaker players take me down, then town are probaly fucked.
Why do you say that I assume fire is scum? That is a misrep, because I don't have that assumption.
In post 1080, mozamis wrote:guys, get me to L-1 or unvote. L-2 is good for scum, it's real no mans land.
Explain how L-1 is any better for you. Are you itching to claim?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:44 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1116, WhemeStar wrote:If I state the reasons then I may break rules , let's call it a meta read then
surely you aren't insinuating that you've cheated somehow?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:00 am

Post by DogWatch »

no, purely rhetorical
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by DogWatch »

I'm down for a wheme lynch at this point. VOTE: whemestar
Didn't feel good about my interactions with him earlier, and now his moz push looks even worse.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 am

Post by DogWatch »

Sorry, had a lot of personal (and bad) stuff going on the past couple days. Will try to catch up but it may be tomorrow. After skimming I can at least say I trust boon, still not feeling good about momo or wheme. I'm good with either of those, keeping my current vote intact. Hopefully back tomorrow for a more reasoned out post.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:45 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1433, momo wrote:ya well since the the rest of town is uncooperative, it looks like I have o
If fire is scum, do you think he would call attention to his scumbuddy as his most lynchable read (after you, anyway)?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:38 am

Post by DogWatch »

If Fire is bussing gerry, then it's pretty hardcore bussing, as gerry's been in his scumpile pretty much all game. I don't see it.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:46 am

Post by DogWatch »

@momo furthermore, why were you sheeping your two biggest Scum reads (fire, gerry) to vote Boon right after they did? Why wouldn't you have made a case on one of them?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:51 am

Post by DogWatch »

why are you responding to wheme and not to me, who is actually asking you questions?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:05 am

Post by DogWatch »

and again you ignore me in favor of wheme.

ignore this: VOTE: momo
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:56 am

Post by DogWatch »

the past few momo/wheme posts smell like scum banter
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:38 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1453, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 1446, DogWatch wrote:the past few momo/wheme posts smell like scum banter
not to me. why did you say this?
eh, just a little light poking at each other with no real build-up, with the addition of momo's ignoring of my questions to talk to wheme instead. Could be a biased interpretation since I was scum reading momo and scum leaning wheme to begin with.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:53 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1456, momo wrote:Wait, I am not ignoring questions>..
hilarious
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:58 am

Post by DogWatch »

see, there's another reason i read it as scum banter... softball questioning that won't really go anywhere and they know it
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:01 am

Post by DogWatch »

right, but in relation to all else that's been going on, that's the vibe I got
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:20 am

Post by DogWatch »

wheme's question was the very thing that first gave me the scum banter vibe, so i'm not sure what you're trying to say
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:29 am

Post by DogWatch »

well, we can agree on one at least
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 am

Post by DogWatch »

Wheme, I'm assuming you don't like me voting for momo, who you insist is lynchbait. Am I right?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 am

Post by DogWatch »

Speaking of which, how did you come to the conclusion that momo is lynchbait anyway? Just based on your ISO, I can't see any sensible progression there.

In 1389, you naked-vote Momo yourself. Then in 1439, you say Momo will probably flip town but you WANT to vote him. In 1445, you ask Momo an empty question about Fire/Moz. Then, in 1452 and 1486, you quote Barley and Transcend's opinions about why Momo might be lynchbait, but you'd supposedly already come to that conclusion before. What am I missing?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:47 am

Post by DogWatch »

Momo ignores so many things addressed to him that no, I wouldn't assume that.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:57 am

Post by DogWatch »

But you're not addressing the contradiction in your reasoning for town-reading him.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:17 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1528, WhemeStar wrote:So all of day 2 Dog has been putting pressure on 2 people, me and Momo. Reading over her ISO makes me feel that she is scum and is just pressuring the easy lynches to make it look like she's actually scumhunting.
Why are you calling yourself an easy lynch? If you think you've been playing in such a way that would draw suspicion on yourself, how can you blame me for being suspicious of you? Trying to pass yourself off as "just an easy lynch" seems scum-motivated to me.

As for momo, he's hardly been an "easy lynch". On Day 1, I was the only person still voting him while everyone else decided to lynch Frank. There are people in this game then and now who seem convinced Momo is just erratic and bad!town, which is something I just haven't agreed with thus far.

And if I have two main scum reads that I want to investigate, why wouldn't I keep pressuring them? I'm not going to suddenly start pressuring a town read.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:48 am

Post by DogWatch »

ok, I see where you're coming from; I forgot about eddie's comment. So you're referencing other peoples' opinions of you as lynchbait, not necessarily calling yourself that?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:50 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1536, WhemeStar wrote:Because there is 0 reason to SR Momo.
i originally scum read him because he outright lied about voting Moz early on. Add to that his blatant ignoring of posts directed to him. If he's town, he's the worst town ever.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:12 am

Post by DogWatch »

@eddie: do you interpret momo's VI behavior as a way to mask his earlier lie?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1601, Eddie Cane wrote:whatever. if barley won't support it it's not happening.

maybe I didn't go far enough back in your iso, but where did your scum read of the selynee/Think slot come from?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:30 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1645, FireScreamer wrote:ThinkBig replaced and said nothing for at least 4 days. He was happy with the status quo of the Momo wagon and let it continue.
I was actually toying with the idea that he was stalling on the momo train without having to be on it himself. If he's scum team with whemestar, as my reads indicate, that would explain why they distanced themselves from the momo lynch, which seemed increasingly inevitable.

Reads from most town to most scummy:
Barley
Fire/Keyser
Gerry/Eddie
ThinkBig
Wheme
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:03 am

Post by DogWatch »

in the process of catching up, sorry.

are we still popcorn claiming? what happened to that?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 1726, ThinkBig wrote:
Intent to vote: WhemeStar

Today is MyLo and I assume we are dealing with a standard 10:3 team. Gerrygoat places a vote on WhemStar nearly 24 hours ago. If WS was town, the scum team would have almost certainly have quick hammered WS by now (assuming GG is town). Eddie Cane and KS have also not shown any signs at a quick hammer.
this doesn't point to wheme being scum though.. if it's 10:3, we'd have to vote twice on him for scum to sweep the rest
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:24 am

Post by DogWatch »

it also doesn't clear anyone else in your post... so if you're town you're basing your reads off of a vote count mistake
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:39 am

Post by DogWatch »

your slot and wheme's were my biggest scum slots but I don't see you as partners at this point

come to think of it, after looking back at gerry's vote, I would expect scum!wheme to make a bigger fuss out of it.. he strikes me as the kind of player who, as town, would say fuck it and move on... he's like a slightly more coherent version of Momo in that regard, who I was obviously misreading

so maybe I'm leaning more wheme!town? ehh
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:36 am

Post by DogWatch »

I am VT
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:51 am

Post by DogWatch »

checking in.. I'm leaving right now for a date that will pretty much be all day and won't be able to jump back in until later tonight

after skimming through, i do fos TB
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 am

Post by DogWatch »

Actually...
VOTE: wheme
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 am

Post by DogWatch »

:)
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 am

Post by DogWatch »

Flawless! Credit goes to Eddie and Keyser though; I was the weak link. :)
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:09 am

Post by DogWatch »

Thanks Transcend, you're actually my favorite player on this site to watch, so I'm glad I could fool you. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”