New Title Fairy

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Psyche »

what do i say
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Psyche »

Oh right, I know!

Thank you, everyone. And thank you, Chevre. I'm very grateful for and excited about all this. I'm sure some of you aren't. Maybe you think I suck, or maybe you just think you or someone else would do it better. And all that could be true; it really could. But don't let it get to you. It's not too important a job. I won't be here forever. And I at least share your inordinate concern for what happens to the small text strings that happen underneath people's usernames, right? I, uh, promise to be careful and humble through all of this. It'd be pretty skeevy of me to take a position for which there were so many potential volunteers like this and then do a shit job, right? If I ever fail to live up to high standards for this position, I'll be sure to get out the way so one of you can have your own shot.

My overarching goal as a Fairy is twofold: to emphasize high title standards on the one hand, and to substantively help users more frequently meet them on the other. Better titles, and more titles. I applied for this thing because I have ideas for achieving this that I really believe in, ideas that could really optimize some features of this small but wonderful tradition. We'll hash all that out in other threads, but yeah. That's what I'm about. Hopefully it works out well for everyone.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 20, TheButtonmen wrote:dont be careful and humble those suck

just slam dunk it until you lose confidence in your ability to be fuckin amazing at the job then find some poor sod to pass it off to
oh ok this is the last wishy washy post of my career

Return to “Player Titles”