Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Empking »

I think it might be balanced. However, better to avoid controversy.

'A lynch will occur when 50%+1 of the votes are cast for the same player' is inaccurate.

I think that the traitor mechanics should be explict in the PMs (e.g. what happens when Traitor is scum tareted)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Empking »

I think three Neighbours - particularly with the Cop in the Neighbourhood and godfathers being banned - work perfectly fine without feeling the need for a Fruit Vendor or similar. Particularly with the traitor being so weak.

I also think the traitor mechanics ought to be in the main team's PMs.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Empking »

Perhaps including a link to the Wiki could work instead of explicitly explaining it to the main scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Empking »

In post 29, Firebringer wrote:
In post 26, Empking wrote:I think three Neighbours - particularly with the Cop in the Neighbourhood and godfathers being banned - work perfectly fine without feeling the need for a Fruit Vendor or similar. Particularly with the traitor being so weak.

I also think the traitor mechanics ought to be in the main team's PMs.
Is traitor required to be known to scum team for normals (I am having a brain fart)
Yes.

I have no problem with Fruit Vendor, especially if Shaziro makes it so scum can act and perform kills on same night, reduces fruit vendor to complete fluff. Right now its only marginal good at telling you thats unlikely scum.
The existence of a FV would not be enough for me to refuse to pass it, however I don't think the set up needs it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Empking »

I think that the fact that scum can kill and block should be included in the main scum's role PM.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Empking »

In post 37, Shaziro wrote:Do you mean just specifying that the scum faction has a night kill?
I mean the same player being able to take both actions.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Empking »

/pass

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”