Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4470 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Interested.

Is it mspaint only, or can you grab images from anywhere?

Can the pictures have words written on them?

^Dumb question nm^

Regardless, this sounds like fun!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 4494, eagerSnake wrote:What about a theme game where the thread is always unlocked and anyone can post in the thread including dead players and people who are not in the game, with no dead thread or spectator thread and no spoilers
Just in case you didnt get enough feedback for this, this sounds amazing and I would love to play.
Scum may need some extra utility considering all the help town is going to get.

Wait, scratch that, everyone else there is just going to be shit posting, helping scum. nm!
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Can I post theme ideas for others here? I have no idea how to mod.

Twilight Zone - It's a good life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Go ... ight_Zone) Episode synopsis
For anyone who has never seen it, they MAY have seen the Simpsons remake: Basically there is a kid with godlike powers, and he wants everyone in a town to be nice to him, and for the most part, each other. Everyone praises the kid for his every action, no matter how horrifying it is (turning people into jack-in-the-boxes, and exiling them from the universe)

In this role madness-bastard game of mafia, the mod is Anthony (the kid with godlike powers) and everyone must be kind and nice to him and each other, or they will pay the price. First with Vanilla-izing them, then by mod-killing them and banishing them to the death-thread realm. Anthony needs your help to find the bad guys, but you must do so in your friendly-ist manner.

There is no taunting, yelling, crying,
sarcasm
, or anything that might upset or disturb the mod. Anthony understand there will be disagreements, but all interactions should be cordial and be explained thoroughly, because Anthony does not want to feel dumb for not understanding your point. For instance Anthony may not understand what you mean if you were to post only: "This is Obvtown, or Obvscum" You would have to explain your thoughts for thinking so. Also, Anthony hates words like scum and mafia, and prefers "bad guys"

Another option for this game could be to have a mod confirmed voteless town TreeStump play Anthony, that could harass people he thinks is scum, trying to get them to step out of line and be mod killed for not being nice.

First offense - Vanilla-ize
Second offense - mod kill

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4553 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 4549, Varsoon wrote:
In post 4503, Vaxkiller wrote:Can I post theme ideas for others here? I have no idea how to mod.

Twilight Zone - It's a good life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Go ... ight_Zone) Episode synopsis
This sounds like it could be a really fantastic idea and I'd be all for playing in or even running with that idea.
Go for it! I would If I had any idea how to start modding.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4813 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Corporate mafia.

The employees of BigCorp have been infiltrated by upper management. You must seek out and identify these infiltrators and fire them. While upper management is alive they can attempt to pass various policies that effect the entire game.

Each day start, management (mafia) can create a new policy and send it to the mod. That policy will include the name of the policy and include what post restriction they would like to implement. The mod will decide if it is to harsh or not. If it is accepted, the mod will create a similar sounding name and post both policy names without descriptions in the game. The mod policy if passed does nothing. The management policy if passed would implement a post restriction on everyone for that day.

Day start would have everyone in the game voting on which policy they would want implemented. Town will not know what each policy does, they would only see the names that the mod created and management created.

Example: Management decides to create a policy called "Project Sunrise" That includes the post restriction: No punctuation is allowed to be used. The mod accepts, and creates their own policy: "Project Sunset" which if passed does nothing. (or maybe gives town a slight advantage somehow... maybe and extra day?)

Mod posts in game. "2 policies are on the table. Project Sunrise and Project Sunset" You must vote for one of them in the next 24 hours or management will be allowed to pass any project they want."
Town (employees) doesn't know which is managements policy.
Majority passes a policy.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4831 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Didn't the mod leave the site in the middle of the game? I seem to remember this.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4849 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 4847, Maruchan wrote:would there be any interest in a new grand idea upick?
Exampels:
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=76258
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=67652

haven't hosted in a few years and these were always the most fun to me
Probably. Especially since your games seem to allow the especially bastard roles (unlimited dayvig Jester, lol!)

Games played.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”