The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Aronis »

pagetop!
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Selynee »

Wake up, start screaming at those bandits, using all the stereotypes from bad movies I know, "Let me leeeave. You can't keep me here, you brutes".
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:37 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I get a Riding Dog animal companion and we ride around the cell and throw things at Selynee.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I wait for a solid good tug on the line, and when I feel one I set the hook and start to reel in the fish or whatever I have on my line.
Im a dog that quacks
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 120, Annadog40 wrote:You unknot your pants and hang them on a bar near the door. No one else is on the platform yet.
Lean back on the cage and wonder what the sky river is like, how it moves like that and how those pillars were formed. Maybe close my eyes for a little, trousers take a while to dry!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by N »

dig a hole
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 102, N wrote:dig a hole
In post 130, N wrote:dig a hole

TY MTD
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I secure the prisoners and then give them a message to see if they wish to join my mission, being discreet so bandits don't know
Last edited by Firebringer on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:31 am

Post by McMenno »

right. I assert my dominance on the thing by violently vomiting on it
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 121, MTD wrote:oh i should read next time
ResultYou make a mental note to read.

Your energy is now 50/100

Enter Action: _________
In post 122, Cheery Dog wrote:Grab a shortsword, a shield and the heaviest armour that doesn't slow me down
ResultYou grab a steel short sword, a leather shield and armor. The armor fits perfectly. The task force summon a wavy pillar of water and you all rush across the sky river to the spot you originally materialized at. You see three bandits who turn to look at the task force. One bandit glances back at the presumed bandit leader. You also see Firebringer with randomiget and Necta standing close to the portal.
The bandit leader shouts out, "Don't let them into the portal!"

Your energy is now 100/100

In post 123, Aronis wrote:
head towards the nearest house that isn't the jail and go inside
ResultYou enter the nearest house which is on the same leaf platform as the tavern. You see walls of blue and red potions and at the counter you see a frantic looking shop keeper looking around the back of the shop muttering to themselves.

In post 124, Felissan wrote:
Look in the wagon for some supplies I could use, then go rest in the tree house
ResultYou rummage through the wagon and find; Five coin, a dagger and a robe. You climb up into the tree house which looks like it hasn't been used in years. You fall asleep in the tree house.

Your energy is now 42/100

Selynee wrote:Wake up, start screaming at those bandits, using all the stereotypes from bad movies I know, "Let me leeeave. You can't keep me here, you brutes".
ResultYou wake up and go to the bars and start screaming at the top of your lungs at the bandits. RadiantCowbells hits you in the face with a shoe. You hear a door open outside of your field of view and the sound of something rolling down the stairs.

Your health is now 98/100

RadiantCowbells wrote:I get a Riding Dog animal companion and we ride around the cell and throw things at Selynee.
ResultYou select the Riding Dog which appears in your cell. You get on and knock Majiffy to the ground and ride around your small cell. You then take off your shoes and throw them at Selynee. One shoe misses but the other hits Selynee in the face.

You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

WhemeStar wrote:I wait for a solid good tug on the line, and when I feel one I set the hook and start to reel in the fish or whatever I have on my line.
ResultYou give the fishing rod a mighty tug when you feel the timing is right. You pull out a small salmon fish. The fish shapeshift into a druid man. "Wow, those fish instincts are hard to resist." He says, "Thanks for giving me a challenge." He hands you a rune stone. "It'll let you naturally teleport anywhere but it only has one use."

mykonian wrote:
In post 120, Annadog40 wrote:You unknot your pants and hang them on a bar near the door. No one else is on the platform yet.
Lean back on the cage and wonder what the sky river is like, how it moves like that and how those pillars were formed. Maybe close my eyes for a little, trousers take a while to dry!
ResultYou lean back in the cage and wonder about the sky river. You close your eyes and relax a little. Someone comes on the leaf platform and says "There's a hole in the cage, why haven't you left yet?"

N wrote:dig a hole
Action FailedThe ground is to tough for you to dig with your bare hands.

Firebringer wrote:I secure the prisoners and then give them a message to see if they wish to join my message, being discreet so bandits don't know
ResultYou secure randomiget and Necta and bring them close a portal. You also discreetly give them both a message to see if they wish to join your message. You see a wavy pillar form while you are securing the prisoners and five armor clad people including Cheery Dog exit the pillar, interrupting you bringing them into the portal. The bandits tense visibly when they see the five exit.
The bandit leader shouts out, "Don't let them into the portal!"

McMenno wrote:right. I assert my dominance on the thing by violently vomiting on it
ResultYou work up some bile and vomit. Some of the vomit gets on the crocodile bear. This enrages the creature and it charges at you.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 am

Post by MTD »

rest

(yw myko)
still the same old MTD
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 134, Annadog40 wrote:You lean back in the cage and wonder about the sky river. You close your eyes and relax a little. Someone comes on the leaf platform and says "There's a hole in the cage, why haven't you left yet?"
I look at the person who talked to me. (I don't know who the next is adressed to, could you adjust that just in case I know who it is?)

"This cage isn't for me, but this way they know where I am. I want to ask them about the sky river. Do you think the lady will be back?"
Last edited by mykonian on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Fight bandits
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Thanks I guess I say as im confused as what just happened. I decide to go to to the town the tavern is in and walk around the town, stopping at anything I find interesting or looks useful.
Im a dog that quacks
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

I throw Randomidget and Necta through the portal and join Cheery Dog in his battle against the bandits.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Selynee »

Try to throw a mushroom through the bars at RadiantCowbells. :twisted:
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by N »

magic a shovel to dig a hole
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

quietly steal a blue and red potion while the shop-keeper is looking at the back and not watching
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I cast Dazzle at Selynee to -1 her attack roll.

Then I have my Riding Dog attack the door.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeRandomiget and Necta are teleported to the bandit's jail. They both share a cell. They all advance to level one and now can choose their level one option.

Spoiler: Randomiget and Necta's level one box
You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

In post 135, MTD wrote:rest

(yw myko)
ResultYou go to the bed and fall asleep. You feel your energy increase.

Your energy is now 75/100

Enter Action: __________________
In post 136, mykonian wrote:
In post 134, Annadog40 wrote:You lean back in the cage and wonder about the sky river. You close your eyes and relax a little. Someone comes on the leaf platform and says "There's a hole in the cage, why haven't you left yet?"
I look at the person who talked to me. (I don't know who the next is adressed to, could you adjust that just in case I know who it is?)

"This cage isn't for me, but this way they know where I am. I want to ask them about the sky river. Do you think the lady will be back?"
ResultThe guy says "I have no idea who this lady is but someone who doesn't escape from jail when the opportunity presents itself is an innocent man. I work for the sky river department and I can vouch for your innocents and get you out of prison and show you what it's all about if you want."

In post 137, Cheery Dog wrote:Fight bandits
ResultYou and your task force members charge forward and meet the lead bandit. The lead bandit has some good armor and skills but is taking heavy damage.
The third bandit in the back shapeshifts into a bunch of grapes that shapeshift into 20 bandits which intercept you and the task force. The clones go down in one hit but allow the lead bandit to down a red potion and clicks his bead necklace
The last bandit attempts to run to the portal but is tackled by Firebringer.
You slash out at one of the bandit-clones and deliver a deep gash on the female bandit and she falls to the ground.

In post 138, WhemeStar wrote:Thanks I guess I say as im confused as what just happened. I decide to go to to the town the tavern is in and walk around the town, stopping at anything I find interesting or looks useful.
ResultSince you are in an area with a tavern, you walk around. You see several stalls with druids selling a variety of things. You also see a druid vendor spot you and beckon you towards them.

In post 139, Firebringer wrote:I throw Randomidget and Necta through the portal and join Cheery Dog in his battle against the bandits.
ResultYou throw randomidget and Necta though the portal. You see the last bandit charging towards the portal. You tackle him and he falls unconscious when he hits the ground. When he goes unconscious, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

You are able to get a dagger and five gold off him.

In post 140, Selynee wrote:Try to throw a mushroom through the bars at RadiantCowbells. :twisted:
Action FailedYou attempts are thwarted when RadiantCowbells casts flare spelling at you. Dazzling you which results in you being blinded are unable to properly aim your mushroom between the bars of your cell. You hear the

In post 141, N wrote:magic a shovel to dig a hole
ResultYou feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then magic a shovel that would be able to dig a hole in the cell.

In post 142, Aronis wrote:
quietly steal a blue and red potion while the shop-keeper is looking at the back and not watching
ResultYou manage to steal a blue energy potion and a red health potion. The shop-keeper is still distracted.

In post 143, RadiantCowbells wrote:I cast Dazzle at Selynee to -1 her attack roll.

Then I have my Riding Dog attack the door.
ResultYou cast Dazzle on Selynee and order your Riding Dog to attack the door. The Riding Dog does visible damage to the door but doesn't break the door.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:40 am

Post by McMenno »

I punch it in the motherfucking face
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:37 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 144, Annadog40 wrote:The guy says "I have no idea who this lady is but someone who doesn't escape from jail when the opportunity presents itself is an innocent man. I work for the sky river department and I can vouch for your innocents and get you out of prison and show you what it's all about if you want."
"that sounds amazing!"

I put on my pants and follow this man!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:05 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I walk over to the druids stall and say hello to the druid.
Im a dog that quacks
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 am

Post by MTD »

sleep some more
still the same old MTD
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Heal their hurts where possible after taking all the bandits weapons
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”