MafiaWiki Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #122 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Is there a way to categorize the open setup statistics subpages that doesn't automatically apply those categories to their main setup pages??
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #124 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I can't get the <includeonly> tags to work? http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... on=history
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #319 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 318, BBmolla wrote:Hey Kappa is turning everything into tiger skin

Can someone undo all he's done and ban him from the wiki?
Yep and yep

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #348 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I can't tell if I fixed it or if it otherwise got fixed in the process of me trying to, and I don't understand what caused the problem, but at least it seems to be working now.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #425 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:04 am

Post by KittyMo »

In post 424, Vaxkiller wrote:
I tried following your instructions, but itsays I dont have a page and do not have permission to create one?

I'm just looking for a place to dump links to my games so ppl can meta me.
Just login (same way you do on the forum) on the wiki and you'll have permission.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #454 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 447, Lycanfire wrote:PbPA
Quick search shows it's been used in over 7k posts on MS and plenty are from this year. I don't feel like the fact that you don't like the term is sufficient reason to remove it

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Mafia Discussion”